Time Spent Apart Ch. 02

Story Info
My girlfriend returns...with a few surprises.
1.1k words
4.16
19.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
static891
static891
11 Followers

***This is a continuation of "Time Spent Apart" which is filed in the Voyeurism/Exhibitionism portion of the site. ENJOY!***

It was a week and a half since our risque night on webcam...and Bekah had returned. Despite this erotic experience, she seemed as though nothing had happened. Our regular phone calls as she returned from her trip reflected none of our experiences from that night.

I'd invited her to dinner, and it was minutes before her arrival. I hurriedly walked out of the shower, and dressed. I returned to my living room just in time to see her walking down my sidewalk.

She looked fantastic...although her attire in no way reflected my expectations of our evening. She wore her usual short khaki shorts, "strappy" high heels (further showcasing her incredilby long, tanned legs), and a surprisingly loose-fitting T-shirt. The way she looked still got my blood pumping, but certainly didn't reflect the supercharged sexual nature of our long-distance encounter.

I greeted her with a kiss, and as I reached to put my hands around her she pushed them away, saying No touching. I have a surprise for you".

Confused and disappointed, I looked to her in disbelief. It had been weeks since we'd been together, and I was about ready to explode.

"Let me turn off dinner...I want you to be naked when I return" Bekah stated.

I was shocked by the matter-of-fact nature of her comment, but complied quickly. Off came my cargo shorts, my t-shirt, and with a deep breath my boxers hit the floor.

Bekah came back from the kitchen, and gave me a look that sent the blood pumping to my manhood. She smiled, and came up to kiss me...her tongue in my mouth, her hands caressing my most sensitive places, yet not allowing me to touch her.

"Since this is our first time, I want it to be memorable, Chris" she said devilishly. "Let's get kinky!"

She told me she'd be right back from her car, and returned with rope. "Sit on the chair" she commanded, and I complied.

She tied my wrists, elbows, knees and ankles to the kitchen chair. By this point I was getting so excited I could feel my pulse in my engorged member.

"Close your eyes, Chris."

"Why, when the view is so beautiful?"

I jumped as she slammed her high-heeled foot on the chair between my legs. I jerked back instinctively to protect my genitals from the near-miss. I looked at her with a shocked look on my face.

"Christopher, why would you question this? I'm not going to hurt you, but let me have some fun! Enjoy yourself!"

I looked down at her freshly painted red toenails, and she moved her foot to gently caress my hard cock with her toes and the sole of the shoe. I looked back up to her, and she gave me a reassuring look. I closed my eyes and heard clothing hitting the floor. It killed me, but I resisted the urge to look.

"You can open them now."

I opened my eyes to see one of the most breathtaking sights a 20-year old man could imagine. My 18-year old girlfriend was standing in front of me wearing nothing but black lacey thong panties, a black satin bustier, and those same black strappy high heels. It was at this point I realized why I wasn't allowed to touch her...I'd have felt the bustier and known something was up.

"Do you like it? Stacey and I went shopping after your show, and we thought you'd enjoy it."

I was speechless...opting to just nod my head affirmatively.

"If you're good, I'll untie you, and I'll take them off, too."

She informed me that I was to sit quietly, as she modeled them for me. She brought out my SI Swimsuit Issue, and copied many of the poses. On her back with her hands in her hair, standing with her hips cocked and her thumb pulling down one side of her panties, and all the classics.

Then, she started getting creative...and naughtier. She pulled down the front of her panties low enough for me to see she was shaved, went on the floor on all fours with her back arched so I could see her beautiful derriere from behind, and (my personal favorite) laid belly-down on the floor, with the back of her thong hooked on her long heel...moving up and down, stretching the material.

Then she made her way to my chair. She put her knee on the chair, in between my legs tight against my balls.

"You always liked my legs, right?"

I nodded.

"I want you to dry hump my leg."

I looked at her in disbelief, but started shortly afterwards. I moved my hips, rubbing the sensitive underside of my rock-hard cock against her smooth leg. She ran her hands through my hair and talked dirty to me as I increased the velocity of my pumping. I must admit I was shocked when suddenly I blew my load all over her tan thigh.

"Naughty...I didn't tell you to do that" she said as she rubbed my semen into her tan leg. "You'll have to make it up to me".

She untied me, and instructed me to get on my knees. I gladly did so, and was instructed to remove her panties. I hurriedly pulled them down as her heeled feet stepped out of them. She lay in front of me, and invited me in for a taste.

She was heavenly...I'll never forget the smoothness, the sexy noises she made, or the passionate things she told me as her hips began to buck.

"Lay down on your back" she told me.

I complied, and was pleasantly surprised when she straddled my face and as I tasted her, she took my cock into her mouth.

The sensations overwhelmed me. It was one thing to receive oral, but to SHARE oral was new to me. She swirled her tongue around the head as I slowly licked the length of her opening, and worked my way to that most sensitive of spots.

As I shot my seed into her mouth, she swallowed it eagerly and pressed her hips tight against my face.

As we both recovered from the post-orgasm glow, I asked if she wanted to go all the way.

"I have to head back home," she explained "plus, we need something to look forward to next time."

We lay there for an hour or so, before tearing ourselves away from each other.

It was only the beginning of the most passionate summer of my life...

static891
static891
11 Followers