Time Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked up his book and turned to leave, but felt instantly severely jarred, to the point of almost falling over.

That was weird. He didn't see anything there. He looked closely in front of him. He couldn't see anything. There seemed to be a bit of light distortion but that could be some sort of illusion.

He reached out.

His eyes opened wide with shock at the fact that he seemed to be feeling an arm, a naked arm, but there was in fact nobody in front of him! What the fuck was this?!

He pulled his hand away in fear. This was just too weird.

He reached out again, lower down, to suddenly feel his fingers touch what appeared to him, at least in the very brief moment of time that he would allow it, to be a naked guy's erect cock.

How so fucking gross!

He grabbed his book and quickly put some distance between himself and that experience, whatever it was, but then stopped and looked back. He still couldn't see anything. He started time. That didn't help. Persons now in fact walked right through where he had previously been blocked by that essentially invisible apparition. He came back over to where it, or him, seemed to be, but it was apparently gone.

He stopped time again and felt all around the immediate area, but it was definitely gone.

That was just too fucking weird. He wondered if stopping time somehow opened up to him the existence of another co-existing universe, like wormholes or something. There was, of course, a simpler explanation that some persons are in fact invisible but that was too ridiculous to believe (however, see "The invisible young man").

Well, thinking about this did not solve his hunger needs. If wormholes were being opened then most likely he would discover another one sometime in the future. He made his way to the campus diner. He liked to eat there as the food was served quickly and, well, frankly, he did like burgers and fries. He could go for that right now, although perhaps he should have breakfast. In his time it was morning, time for breakfast. But, burger and fries for breakfast wasn't really such a bad idea. When you controlled time you could do most anything, including having burgers and fries for breakfast.

He stepped into the diner. There was a pretty long line. He considered cutting to the front but he knew that once he started time again persons would realize that he hadn't been at the front of the line just a moment before. They would not have seen him cut in line but they would know he didn't belong there. How very odd to actually have to wait in line when he was so powerful as to be able to control time.

But, he then realized that he really didn't have to wait at all. He stepped around the counter and picked up a few orders for some poor schmucks who had been waiting and were just about to get their orders. He piled three cheeseburgers and two orders of chili cheese fries onto a tray, along with a large cola, and made his way to an empty table with his captured bounty. They would instantly notice that the food had disappeared but they would not come to the conclusion that the guy with all the burgers, far away from the counter, deep within the diner, was the thief. Yes, this would make for a very fine breakfast indeed.

He was beginning to see that he could do a lot more with this watch than just read books.

In fact, standing in line were a few of the cheerleaders, girls who would most any day never give him the time of day. Perhaps a little revenge was in order, or at least a little floor show to help spice his burgers.

He set down his tray and got into the line, standing right behind one of the cheerleaders.

He squatted down. He instinctively glanced around, checking to be sure he was safe. Of course he was but he was still a little nervous nevertheless.

He raised the girl's skirt, and smiled. How often does a boy get to raise a cheerleader's skirt? Not too often in Henry's lifetime, which was now endless.

He did wish cheerleaders wore prettier panties. They didn't have to be sexy or diaphanous or anything like just. But at least with some lacy trim, or colorful flowery print, or something. Why were they always so plain?

He slipped his fingers into the waistband of her professional panties and pulled them down to her ankles.

He didn't raise up the skirt afterward to get a peek at what would now be revealed. That would be going too far. That would be disrespectful. He didn't want to take any unnecessary advantage of the girl.

He pulled down the panties of two more cheerleaders and then made his way back to his seat, and smiled.

He again looked around. It was all a bit eerie, seeing everyone frozen in time, as if they were just dummies, or pictures on a screen. And, everything was so, so quiet. There was virtually no sound to be heard anywhere.

He clicked the stopwatch, and he was suddenly overwhelmed by how instantly everything moved, as well as the cacophony of noise that all that movement made. Of course, everything wasn't really that fast or loud. It was just such a sudden contrast.

However, there was one place in the room in which there was in fact quick movement and loud squealing, as the three girls suddenly realized that their panties were around their ankles. They shrieked in shock and protest, their faces quickly reddening, as they bent over to grab hold of their panties and pull them back up, but not before it was noticed by most everyone else within the diner.

Henry, as well as many other boys, laughed hysterically.

The girls were not so amused and they glared angrily at a number of guys around them. They couldn't figure out precisely who did this, but clearly it had to have been more than one guy; likely three, standing nearby.

The two guys who sandwiched them in line vehemently denied any involvement, yet could offer no help in identifying the true culprits.

Henry graciously let time pass as he ate his breakfast or dinner, or whatever it was. Watching the befuddled and confused cheerleaders was indeed a nice show to go along with his full meal.

In fact, just before the girls were about to reach their table, he stopped time again.

He approached them and, once again, pulled their panties down, and then returned to his seat.

He started time and watched with bemusement as they again shrieked with surprise and shock. One girl even stumbled a bit, almost spilling her tray. Henry was relieved she didn't fall. He wouldn't want anyone to actually get hurt.

It was even more fun this time because they couldn't immediately pull their panties back up as their hands were occupied with carrying their trays. They hurriedly made their way the last few steps to their table, but they were unable to move terribly quickly as they were confined to clumsy little geisha steps due to their panties being tangled around their ankles.

A couple of guys were tempted to reach over and flip up their skirts but, perhaps surprisingly so, they exercised some restraint. They were clearly very curious and tempted, but they didn't want to get into any trouble. In fact, doing so might have just created considerable suspicion as to them being the culprits.

The girls glanced around as they rushed to their table, not only to scowl at persons laughing at their expense, but also to, once again, try to identify the perpetrators of what was obviously a very naughty and disrespectful act. However, one thing that was clear was that the guys who were previously within the line with them were now nowhere near them. That clearly eliminated them as suspects. Who could have done such a thing?

A couple of the girls wondered if there was something wrong with the elastic within their panties. There was simply no way that some guy, or even guys, could pull their panties down at the same time and not be seen. As soon as they reached their table they laid down their trays, pulled their panties up, and kept at least one hand on the waistband for the rest of their meal and through their walk back to their rooms, where they immediately discarded the malfunctioning panties.

When Henry was done he felt inordinately full. He did not typically eat so much, and apparently had splurged with the freedom that he had been provided. He now felt rather tired, yet he wanted to get into Romola. He had all the time in the world but not all the energy. Apparently he still needed to sleep.

He stopped time again and made his way back to his apartment for a good night's sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Henry climbed into bed he wondered if he should start time again. There was really nothing to be gained for time to be stopped while he was asleep, was there? Well, perhaps there was, as he hardly wanted to waste all the time in the world with sleep. A 75 year old person will have spent about 25 years asleep. That was clearly a waste of precious time. Of course, if time was endless then how could it be wasted? Well, he decided not to take any chances and kept time still while he slept.

Not surprisingly he overslept, or at least he suspected he had. When he awoke it was still night. He really had no idea how long he had been sleeping. His clock by the bed read the same time as when he had fallen asleep. He could have been asleep for just an hour, or perhaps for twenty hours. He really didn't know and had no way of knowing.

He recalled in his psychology class how sleep researchers had students engage in "free-running" sleep, where they were not provided any cues as to the time of day or night. They were free to set their own schedule for how long they would be awake, how long they would be asleep. After a number of days of a rather chaotic schedule, they eventually settled into a sleep-wake cycle of about 25 hours, rather than the usual 24-hour day. Henry wondered if this would eventually occur for him.

Well, in any case, it was time to get up, at least for him. He was also hungry again. Apparently it was time for breakfast.

At first though he took a shower. There was perhaps no point to that, but he did like to feel clean. However, when he turned the faucet nothing came out. Well, that did make sense. Time had to be moving for the water to run. He started up time long enough for him to shower and shave, but again stopped it when he got dressed.

He made his way to the school cafeteria where he often ate. He preferred eating there rather than in his apartment as he really didn't like cooking, and he wasn't particularly good at it. But apparently they were not yet making breakfast. In fact, given the time at which he stopped time, they weren't serving anything at all. He was feeling a little confused, even uncomfortable. It was sort of like a real bad case of jet-lag, as the cues for time of day did not match at all his inner clock. He wondered if this was what it was like when people traveled to places, like Alaska, where, for periods of time, it was always day or always night. It was a little disconcerting, to say the least.

He now wished that he had started time when he had gone back to bed, perhaps it would then be daylight and he could have breakfast, assuming of course that he woke up in time. He made his way back to the diner. They would still be open.

Not much had in fact changed there since he had left. The cheerleaders though were gone. He kind of missed them, but then had an even better idea. He stole another hamburger and fries for breakfast, wolfed them down with a cola, and then made his way quickly to the Delta Nu sorority house.

Delta Nu had, hands down, the prettiest girls on campus. They were just so fucking hot. Every guy admired them, and coveted them. But, Delta Nu girls dated only the "big men" on campus: star athletes, as well as future leaders of business, industry, finance, and politics (see "Five steps to Delta Nu").

Henry was beginning to realize an additional benefit of stopping time. When he arrived at the house he made his way inside and up the stairs to the hallway along which resided the girls' bedrooms. He stopped there, and just admired for the moment the full potential before him.

Henry himself froze in his tracks as his eyes caught the sight of a bevy of pretty girls frozen in time, all in various states of dress or, more informatively, undress. Henry's cock instantly swelled within his slacks. Yes, it might not be a bad idea to put off his reading just for a time longer. Romola can wait. He had all the time in the world.

In his immediate line of vision was Tammie Monroe. He instantly recognized her, which wasn't difficult as she had such big round boobs, which were now very evident beneath a sheer light blue baby doll nightie. They were just so fucking gorgeous! And so perfectly round, even without a brassiere. They were like a couple of basketballs attached to her chest. Perhaps that's overstating it, but if so not by much. They were awfully, awfully big, and very, very round. He had never imagined seeing them naked. Well, that wasn't true, he had imagined them at times. And, now, here they were.

He had always wondered if they were fake. He should probably check.

He stepped up to her and reached out for them, momentarily glancing around to be sure that he was not being seen. Of course, nobody could see him, but it was a fact that was still difficult getting used to, particularly as all the girls' eyes were open, including Tammie's, looking right at him as his wide opened hands were poised right above her boobs. His cock twitched as he paused at the brink of a pleasure likely to be treasured for some time.

He clutched each of them with his hands, and sighed with deep delight and satisfaction. They appeared to him to be fake. They weren't as squishy or pliant as Melinda's had been nor how he felt natural boobs should feel, albeit he was clearly not at all experienced in telling the difference. In any case, it didn't really matter to him. In fact, the possibility that they were fake made the opportunity all the more intriguing. Not too many guys get to feel up fake boobs, and they were pretty cool. They weren't natural, but they were still soft enough, and their perfect roundness was really erotic, like they were truly, explicitly, sex toys, made precisely for the purpose of pleasing a guy, better than even nature could create. No natural body could have boobs as big and round and firm as these. He just stood there for awhile, squeezing, clenching, feeling, groping. He could do this hours, a fact that was indeed very true. He really could, if he wanted to.

He lifted up Tammie's baby doll to slip a nipple into his mouth. He was disappointed that it didn't stiffen in response to his suckling, but that was alright. It was already pretty stiff and pointy to begin with, as it was rather cool within the hallway. He then buried his face in between the large round jugs, snuggling the big bountiful bubbies against his cheeks, breathing in deeply the flowery scent of her freshly washed body. He pressed his hands against the sides of each one, crushing, smothering, his face in their globular greatness.

With considerable reluctance he eventually pulled his face away, wondering if perhaps he might even try to fuck her in between her breasts. He could lie her down on the floor. But, he decided against that. It would be difficult to get her back up.

He did though get down onto his knees, his eyes now fixed on Tammie's panties. He could see through them pretty well, but why have any covering? He pulled her panties down to her ankles so that he could see the girl's cunnie bare-ass, so to speak. It was a decision he did not regret.

Henry had no real experience with girls, at least ones that were real. He had seen lots of pictures, but no girl had yet let him within her panties. He didn't mind, or at least he told himself that. He was too busy reading. Books were his closest companion. He didn't really have time for dating. Can a girl really compare to Chaucer, George Bernard Shaw, Shakespeare, Proust, or Dostoevsky?

Still, none of those guys had tits like Tammie, and few books thrilled him more than the reaction he was now having to the sight of her exposed naked cunt. He was beginning to rethink his priorities in life.

This was the first real, live cunt he had ever seen. Actually, was it correct to say it was live? It had no apparent life right now, but it was live enough, and Henry was pleased to see that Tammie even shaved down there, with the exception of a landing strip right above the thick, fleshy folds of her cunt lips.

He used his thumbs to grasp hold of her meaty lips and spread them open, revealing to his eyes her inner wet folds and crevices. It was a most delicious sight indeed and there was only a moment of hesitation before he buried his own lips within hers, sticking out his tongue to lick, lap, suck, and slurp at Tammie's juicy feminine pie.

The taste was a bit surprising, although perhaps he should not have been so surprised. It wasn't like he was really thinking that it would taste like a sweet peach pie. It was more bitter and salty than he had expected, but it was still a real tasty treat, and he chuckled to himself as he realized what an obscene sight he must be, kneeling down in the middle of the sorority hallway, feasting on the naked cunt pie of Tammie Monroe while all of her sisters are standing around, each of them in her own state of dishabille. Even the sound was rather striking, as all that could be heard was his lewd and lascivious sucking and slurping.

He eventually stopped. He could have gone on much longer but this hallway buffet was filled with so many other delicious entrees and pleasurable deserts. He couldn't just have one. He carefully pulled Tammie's panties back up, wondering if she would notice any difference when time would start again. He wouldn't think that he had actually excited her, but she would at least feel a lot of his own moisture that he had left behind.

Who next? He considered pulling all of the girls' panties down, as he had done with the cheerleaders, but he wouldn't be able to enjoy the effect once time was started again. He wouldn't have a good excuse for being in the forbidden hallway, well after curfew.

Instead, he made his way down the hall, stopping to squeeze a boob here, pinch a nipple there, finger a pussy crack over there. He felt like a sultan with his own harem, so many different girls, so many different bodies.

He felt that Patty had the best panties. Patty was a pretty freckled redhead with long, straight hair, which was complemented well by her orange low rise keyhole thong, trimmed with pink lace. There wasn't really much to them but perhaps that was why he liked them so much. He even considered taking them. They would make for a pretty nice souvenir. He could eventually develop quite a collection from around campus. But, that would also be rather risky. Nobody would catch him in the act of stealing any of the panties but somebody, somehow, someday might discover them in his apartment and the evidence would be rather damning. He reconciled himself with just being able to take a peek at all of their cute little round bottoms, fleshy bouncy boobs, and delicate feminine slits.

He didn't find much difference with respect to the naked tushes. They were all rather tight, firm, perky, and round, but there was considerable variation among the breasts. Some were quite big and natural. These were really squishy and floppy. Others were perhaps big for the average girl, but still very firm and round. These were so proud and pleasing. And then there were even some little titties, seemingly so pure and innocent, and most definitely cute and adorable.

He eventually could not take it any longer, or at least not wait any longer, and he unzipped his slacks, reached into his pants, and wrenched his erection through the flap of his briefs. His cock felt so, so good in his hand, coupled with a soft breast within his other hand. He had seen adds for life-size dolls, some of them some sort of soft plastic, others were balloons. He had never imagined purchasing one, even at the height of sexual urgency, which for him wasn't really that often. But, he suspected that none would measure up to what he had right now.

123456...8