Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 04

Story Info
A time stopper on holiday in the sun almost gets caught.
3k words
4.61
52.1k
23

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers

Day 4

I awoke to the sun shining through the slats of the shutters. Tania was awake looking at me: Peter fast asleep the other side of her. Tania put her finger to her mouth and motioned for me to follow her out of the bedroom.

"Pity we haven't your swimming pool. Let's shower." It was very pleasant to be in the shower with Tania again, our two wet soapy bodies together. Tania kissed me long and hard and I rose strongly against her stomach. Still kissing me with arms around my neck, Tania pulled herself up me, wrapped her legs around my hips and pushed me into her. She was already wet: she always seemed ready for sex. We were fucking in this position in the shower when Peter joined us.

"Hold still, I think you need a bit more support." Peter went to fetch the lube and liberally lubricated Tania's bottom. He once again applied his penis to her anus and pushed in. Embedded in her vagina I could feel all of Peter's movements as he entered her bottom and pushed up right next to me albeit in a different passage. Tania held on tightly to me and did not move as Peter slid upwards. There we were; Tania tightly wedged between us, supported by her legs wrapped around me and also by two solid cocks deep inside her, with the water of the shower cascading down on and around us. It was actually quite difficult to move.

"How's that Tania?"

"I feel very, well, full." She began to lift a little up and down sliding not just up my cock but Peter's as well. Her weight was supported not just by me but by Peter and it was possible to continue in this position for some time. This was needed because with the limited movement it took some time for Peter and me to come. Tania said afterwards that she could feel both of us coming inside her. It was easiest to wait until Peter and I fell out of Tania naturally before slowly lowering her to the floor.

We sat on their balcony eating breakfast and watching the sun rise in the sky and the world become busier outside. Peter and Tania were thoughtful. This was the last day of their holiday as they were leaving that evening on the 11.35 flight. I asked about their plans for the day.

"We thought we'd go to our favourite beach for the last time."

"Which is that?"

The beach they named was a good one. Great sand, good swimming and snorkelling and plentiful beach cafes. A bit too busy for me but I certainly did not dislike it.

I had other plans for the day. I had been very happy in my villa. I had even had visitors in Peter and Tania. I had been lucky to find a place I could stay in so easily for the first four days of my holiday but now it was time to move. The details in the kitchen showed paying occupants were arriving that afternoon and I suspected the maids would be in to check on the cleanliness of the property early on so I needed to get my stuff out and vacate. I had to get back and tidy up. I agreed to meet them in the early afternoon before they caught the bus to the airport.

I did my best to remove the signs of my residence. I packed my few belongings in my back pack and let myself out of the front door and into the street. I was, once again, temporarily homeless with just me and my backpack. Not something that worried me. I could at worst sleep on the beach but finding a place was unlikely to be difficult.

I caught up with Peter and Tania about 2pm on their beach. They were under a parasol reading. Tania fancied some more sex before their departure. I was not at all surprised.

"But it's a bit public here." I was being practical though, for me, the reality was rather different but that wouldn't do Tania any good. That was my private enjoyment.

"Well we could go for a walk up on the cliffs. A great view and you can see people coming." I shouldn't have said that. Tania was quick to explain she liked to see people coming.

We walked up the cliff path. It was very hot. The sun was relentless. As we came to the old ruined house we were dripping with sweat. The house is a ruin but it does have a window looking back the way we had come and some privacy from its remaining walls. We would not easily be disturbed and could see people approaching. We removed our sticky clothes and enjoyed sitting naked on the rocky ground a little outside the house on the path looking back towards the beach and the colourful throng of people and beach umbrellas. I was on one side of Tania, Peter the other. No one else seemed to be coming this way. It was perhaps too hot really to go walking up the cliffs.

"It's nice just being free of clothes," said Tania. "It's also nice having two cocks within easy reach." She took us each in hand and we quickly rose to attention. We continued to sit there in the sunshine looking out over the view as Tania pulled at our cocks. I have to say that it is even nicer to be free of clothes in the sunshine when you have an erection and even nicer when an attractive women is paying it close and intimate attention.

"Right boys; my turn to take charge. I am going to go into the house and lean on the window ledge looking out at the view so I fix it in my mind to remember when I'm home. I want you to walk up this path with your hard cocks sticking out all ready to fuck me. That will improve the view even further - two naked erect men walking towards me! I want you to come up behind me in the house and surprise me. I don't care who gets in me first but one after the other you are to fuck me and play with my tits. You are not to come and go soft. If you get near coming then swap. I want to be fucked and to come."

Tania got up and walked back to the house. We soon saw her looking out the window so we got up and talking about what we were about to do walked back up the path giving Tania a very good view of two naked and erect men walking towards her. We walked into the house and took it in turns to fuck her. Tania came several times before turning round and asking us to stop. Kneeling in front of us she once more applied her hands to our now very wet cocks. Her fingers soon became slippery with her own juices.

"Come on boys outside again in the sunshine and then shoot, shoot over my tits."

Tania's fingers had been very persuasive and we were both more than ready due to the successive turns we had taken fucking Tania. After a quick check through the window we followed Tania outside, the heat of the sun hitting us. I'm not saying we both came together as my eyes closed at the first spurt of my cock and I missed what Peter was doing; but when I opened them my last spurt was splashing onto her breasts joining Peter's own impressive contribution. Her pink tongue came out and lapped up the last dribblings from Peter and myself.

"I could do that all over again," sighed Tania, "but we need to think about heading for the bus. Come on Peter one last swim."

We dressed and descended the cliff path. Tania and Peter paused half way down and sighed looking out over the marvellous, but parched, scenery.

"I'm going to miss this. It's been fun meeting you. Perhaps next year or back in England..."

I said my farewell to them and waved as they headed for the bus. I sat on the sand and pondered what to do next. I had enjoyed the real sex with Tania, and it had certainly been great fun with them but my holiday was far from over and it was now back to the discreetness of out-of-time sex. The prospect of another ten days and the variety of girls I would be enjoying quickly cheered me up. I looked around me. Bodies in all directions, some pasty white having newly arrived, others pink, even red from unwise exposure to the sun, others brown, not a few with beautiful coffee coloured skin, naturally dark but made still darker by the sun and one or two dark almost black bodies. A wonderful variety. I could look at and play with anyone I wanted. I was certainly going to continue to have a marvellous holiday.

Walking back I passed my old villa, my home no longer, the new occupants had just arrived and were unpacking their car. A couple with their offspring, or at least some were their offspring as I overheard one of the girls say to the other, "isn't this cool? Bet you're glad you came with us Amy." The daughter was dark, quite tall and dressed in yellow shorts with a red top. She was pretty, but nothing like her friend, a rather shorter redhead with hair like flame. A really bright orange. I remembered my position on the street, stopped time and walked back to look at them. The two girls were, I judged, in their late teens, though these days it is always difficult to tell as girls develop so quickly. The redhead, Amy was certainly developed, her breasts filling her green bikini top. I looked down her cleavage. Her skin was very white; she would have to be careful in the sun; careful to keep herself covered up. Not surprisingly a closer inspection seemed in order.

I walked around Amy and undid her bikini clasp and pulled the material away from her chest. Two beautiful breasts were exposed. Despite my activity with Tania a couple of hours before I felt myself rising. My hands went to her white breasts. I weighed them in my hands. It is, I know and accept, a very male thing to do but it is such a simple and enjoyable thing to lift up a pair of breasts and feel their weight and to see them move as you lift them. The girl's nipples were relaxed, just little soft splodges of skin. Well, she was not expecting them to be fondled. I ran my finger slowly up her right breast to the little bumps at the edge of the areole and on to the nipple. Being comparatively young they were more like a man's, small and not yet suckled on by infants or, perhaps yet, men. I slipped my hand down into her shorts and felt for pubic hair. Yes, it was there, a generous amount. I would enjoy viewing it but later when they were settled in but, for now, I needed a new abode and whilst not disinterested given the last couple of days with Tania, sex was not uppermost in my mind. Having a base and going for dinner before a good sleep seemed more what I wanted.

I did not do well. It was surprising but I shrugged my shoulders and decided it would probably be a night on the beach but, before settling for that, I thought I would drop in on Monsieur and Madam again - after, of course, a very pleasant dinner in yet another fish restaurant. I knew it was late but I hadn't expected to find them asleep. There was no light in their bedroom but I could hear deep, steady breathing. Stopping time I came into their dark bedroom. With time stopped there was of course no sound so I had to find them by touch. Monsieur was well over one side of the bed and Madame the other under a single sheet. The night was hot. My hands felt Madame's face and slipped down over her breasts, her stomach to her pubic hair. Her thighs were together, which was not helpful to me and what I needed to discover. I drew back the sheet and carefully pulled open her thighs. I let my hand slide down one thigh to her sex - always a rather exciting slide!

It was as I had hoped wet, indeed sticky from intercourse. They had clearly made love before falling asleep. This would make it easy for me if I cared to repeat their act. Funnily enough, I did care to do just that! Dropping my clothes on the floor, I got in beside Madame, with Monsieur on the other side. Pulling the sheet back over us I began to caress and play with Madame as if we were lovers in bed together. With time stopped there was of course no response but her breasts, sex, hair and her marvellous bottom all felt as they should.

It was not long before I was on top of her embedded in her sex, pumping away. Entry was no difficulty at all, not with the recent lubrication of sex. Sloppy seconds? Well that is not an unusual occurrence for me. I do not mind at all, after all for a time stopper it is so much easier if the woman is already excited, or been lubricated in one fashion or another: sometimes of course manual lubrication is necessary as with Madame's bottom only a few nights before.

One of the advantages of time stop sex is there is no hurry. Your partner is not anxious for orgasm; you can pause if you feel yourself about to come. It is like masturbation but the feeling is real, Madame's vagina felt like a vagina, not a hand, because it was indeed a vagina! It was warm, indeed hot, it was slippery and wet, indeed very wet, it was pleasant, indeed very pleasant.

I came with strong strokes in Madame. I rested on top of her before slipping off to her side. I lay there basking in the comfort and delicious feeling of recent coitus and the comfort of their bed.

The next thing I knew there was a mouth around my penis, a warm wet mouth with a tongue tickling and teasing it. I was fully erect and being fellated. I almost panicked, what on earth was happening, where was I? My eyes stared around a darkened room. I pulled my thoughts together and realised with horror what had happened. I had fallen asleep next to Madame. With consciousness going evidently my grip on time ceased and time restarted. I had not gone to sleep before with time stopped, so I had now learnt something new but in a rather dramatic fashion.

Useful information, but I had slipped, slipped badly, had relaxed my usual control of a situation. Merde! Where was Monsieur? I glanced around the room but it was dark. However I could just faintly make out breathing away to my right but not very close. Due to the heat he must have moved in the night to the single bed over by the wall. It was lucky he hadn't noticed me, that would have been a rude awakening and clearly Madame had not noticed the move either.

Madame was doing marvellous things to my cock, evidently under the not unreasonable misapprehension that it was her husband's penis. Now how was I to get out of this fix? I could not stop time and go because that would frighten Madame as, to her; I would appear to have just vanished. I couldn't replace myself with Monsieur. He would be very heavy to move and was, most probably, not erect. Madame would be a bit confused if the penis in her mouth suddenly went completely soft. In any case I was rather enjoying the feeling which did tend me towards indecision. She was rhythmically moving her mouth up and down my shaft with her tongue paying great attention to my cockhead as it slipped backwards and forwards. She knew what she was doing and knew how to do it well. She let her mouth slide off the end of the tip and I felt lots of kisses all around it before she engulfed it again. I was not long in coming. No man would have been. With my hand I stroked her hair as the semen welled up my shaft and pulsed into her mouth. I felt her tongue sliding round and round as I came, Madame swallowing. Wonderful!

Breathing hard I waited to see what she did next. This could have been a very difficult problem. Mistaking my cock for her husband's was one thing: she was unlikely to do the same if she came up the bed to kiss and talk to me.

In the event she remained down the bed with my softening penis in her mouth. As the moments turned to minutes and she did not move realisation dawned that she had dropped off to sleep with my softening penis still within her mouth. Oh for light and a camera! I thought it best to leave and not risk going to sleep again. I would not be so lucky again. Pulling my penis out from between her lips, there was the sense of a slight pull, a resistance as if she did not want to let me go, as if she felt safe and content with a penis in her mouth as she slept. Oh, how little she knew! I eased myself out of bed, stopped time, dressed and wandered out into the night to finish my sleep on the beach. A close shave but what a lucky experience!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers