Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"May I?"

I took silence for assent. My hand confirmed the baby had not fed terribly well as the breast was firm and full of milk. The nipple was oozing, no doubt encouraged by my fellow drinker tapping the other breast. Tentatively, like Kylie with my cock, I reached out with my tongue and tasted before drawing the whole teat into my mouth and beginning to suck. Hot milk spurted, sweeter and thinner than cow's milk, and I drank, sucking the milk from the breast in the natural and instinctive fashion. I drank deeply - I could imagine she felt full and needed emptying.

Falling from the breast I smiled and kissed the girl on the lips,

"Thank you. Would you care to suck me?"

She did not reply. Perhaps I had been a little presumptuous given her husband was there at her other breast. Perhaps she would prefer to drink from his penis rather than mine - but why not both? A happy exchange of fluids, both restorative and nourishing.

Returning to my wardrobe I watched a little more before thinking I should look in on the pregnant sister. Leaving my clothes and sandals in the wardrobe, I wandered, out of time, from the one bedroom to the next.

I might have found the couple already asleep but I didn't: what greeted me as I entered the room was the girl's naked bottom perfectly presented to me for intercourse. Her bottom not simply facing me, but right up in the air as she knelt between her husband's open legs happily fellating him. The lucky man was lying on the bed and being well serviced; her pretty mouth stretched around his cock and half of it inside her mouth, her breasts and tummy hanging. I stroked and admired. Unlike her sister her milk was not flowing though it was not for want of me trying!

Lacking a tailboard it was easy for me to climb on the bed behind the girl and let my penis nose up to her sex and push at the soft wetness. Her husband seemed pleasantly occupied and I could not see that he would mind if I 'borrowed' his wife's pudenda whilst he had no immediate need of it. I pushed and slipped easily where he, no doubt, often travelled. My hands clasped her swollen belly and I rocked backwards and forwards sliding in her lubrication as I admired the warm softness of her bottom against my thighs. How nice for her if she could have felt this out of time -- being fucked as she enjoyed sucking on her husband's erection. Well perhaps!

You can imagine I would not be content with fucking just the one twin; I had to collect the pair. I padded back down the corridor knowing it would not matter if the young mum was lubricated or not as my standing penis was liberally coated with her sister's lubrication. I wondered whether the wetness of the twins had been mixed before - had fingers played between the two girls on the same bed at night when they had been younger, helping themselves and each other to orgasm as, like Amy and Kylie, they wondered aloud what 'it' would really be like?

Matters had progressed from breast sucking to full intercourse in the 'missionary' position - that slightly disappointing view for the spectator where the girl's legs are locked around the man's back and the observer has a first class view of the man's arse, which is not really terribly pleasing, and little else. I slipped into the wardrobe to watch, perhaps the position would change or else I would have to join in as the man rolled off. Time restarted I watched quite energetic intercourse with quite a lot of noise from the participants. Could the couple adjoining hear; had they paused and were listening with amusement; would they really have liked to sneak in and watch the penis sliding easily with its prominent ridge and swinging balls; would her sister like to hold those balls as her twin was fucked; would the pregnant girl's husband like to present his penis for sucking as his sister in law was fucked?

I watched from the security of the wardrobe awaiting my turn as the animal noises became a little more frantic and then a "Si, si, si!" from the girl denoted the onset of her climax; her husband had clearly performed well and satisfied her; and with no more reason to hold back the sudden hard thrusting of his buttocks revealed he was undertaking his duty and impregnating her.

The cuckoo cannot be fussy and has to accept dipping his erection in another man's semen is an inevitable part of the time stopper's lot if he wishes to remain unobserved. I awaited the moment of separation with impatience. I was keen to lie on the other twin and repeat the action.

They lay together for a long time and I did wonder if they had gone to sleep like that, it would be a bother having to push him off, but eventually with a kiss the husband rolled aside onto his back leaving his wife in that so vulnerable position I so relish. Before she has had a chance to close her thighs and hide her still swollen pudenda - her nether lips engorged from her recent excitement - I had stopped time. There she was - perfectly positioned and ready for me.

There was nothing for me to do, no rearrangement of limbs, no clothes to remove, no necessity to find lubrication as all was prepared. I stood gazing down at what would soon be mine, the pretty face with its dark hair all spread around the pillow, the milk swollen breasts, the dark curls of her mons and the splayed openness of her sex with just a hint of creamy semen around the opening betraying what had just occurred. I climbed onto her and once more sucked on her breasts, enjoying just a little more refreshment before engaging in intercourse. Turning to the man I asked whether he would mind if I followed his example and 'borrowed' his wife - it seemed not!

Gently I slid into the girl until fully embedded; a lovely feeling - so warm and wet - and began the rocking motion building slowly to my second orgasm of the day but this time inside this beautiful young mum rather than on the sand.

Just like the husband I lay still resting as my still embedded penis lost its rigidity: but not resting too much as I recalled the risk of dropping off to sleep after intercourse with Madame much earlier on in the holiday. Eventually I rose and noted my enthusiastic fucking had displaced a lot more semen from her vagina. Is that really the evolutionary purpose of the splayed base to the helmet shape of the penis? To pull out and remove another male's semen and replace it with your own, thereby giving your genes a greater chance of being reproduced? Whatever the purpose, I had made a bit of a mess!

Rather than simply restart time I wandered back up the corridor to the sister's room to see how that couple were faring and found a charming co-incidence. It seemed both twins had come at just about the same time - or at least their husbands had! He was just moving away from his wife but not quite lying down and she was still leaning forward on the bed with her bottom in the air and legs splayed. Delightfully a droplet of semen was obeying gravity and falling from her but because time had stopped was hanging motionless about a foot below her sex and still connected to her by a thin string of fluid. Had the lighting been better it could have been the most perfect 'caught in time' photograph. As it was I had the image in front of me for real and I admired it.

Her sex was presented to me open and literally dripping with sex; quite perfect for me to have my way with her. The sexuality of the situation was tremendous. This pretty, pregnant girl so ready to be fucked: but there was nothing I could immediately do about it. I glanced downwards at myself and JT was simply not up to the job. Indeed he was still dripping rather like the girl and there was no way he was going to be hard again for perhaps an hour or so even with the stunning tableau before me.

I had enjoyed intercourse with both sisters but chosen to come within the new mum. Had I made the right choice? Was there a way I could I avoid the question by completing the act with the pregnant sister as well? It was not something my wilted cock could achieve at that moment but perhaps I could return that evening or, strange idea, as an alternative I could leave her like that and simply wait out of time until I recovered.

And that is what I did. Collecting my sandals and being careful to leave the villa's door ajar I simply went off for a walk. It was not far to the countryside and I enjoyed a very pleasant walk for an hour or so - it was not something I could judge exactly as my watch did not move a second! A pleasant naked walk because, of course, I had seen no point in getting dressed if I was out of time whilst out for my ramble.

Getting closer to the villa I again began to see people but all motionless. To test my readiness I fondled a few breasts to see if JT made the proper response - he did! It really is nice to be able to walk up to a pretty girl and just slip your hand into her bra and cup a warm breast or undo her bikini strap and admire without any risk of getting your face slapped.

Back in the villa everything was just as before. Even the droplet of semen was still hanging in the air. The only change was with me as JT rose to the challenge of acting the cuckoo in the other twin's nest. Once more I climbed up on the bed behind her but this time with the object of completing the act of intercourse by coming inside her. Like her sister in the next room she was completely exposed and vulnerable with her bottom raised and legs splayed and indeed positioned so I could watch myself entering her -- the mating of penis to vagina is a pleasant thing to watch and the more so when it is your own cock doing the entering. Leaning over her back and clasping her swollen tummy I fucked her gently building myself to climax. Given I had so recently come this took a little time, and I had to work at it, but come I did and whilst there was little ejaculate to release the particularly electric feel of coming soon after an earlier climax was quite something.

I stood by the bed panting and admiring the girl's lovely shape. Not many men could boast they had done what I had just done: to fuck two women at the same time, ejaculate within them at the same time and all in two different rooms! I could, of course, have gone for another walk and repeated the act for a third time with one or other of the sisters but my own lunch and then a siesta beckoned. There were limits. It was proving a rather tiring morning!

From the secrecy of the wardrobe I watched the pregnant sister collapse forward onto the bed and lie still, well fucked and ready for her siesta. By the time I returned to the other bedroom the young mum and dad were fast asleep.

With the exertions of the morning having rather tired me of sex, the late afternoon (when I awoke) and early evening were free for some gentle sightseeing and it was only after some sardines and a small sea bass that the idea of playing with girls again awoke any interest. Whilst there was some worth notice in the restaurant I was rather minded to return to the twins and see if I might have another go at one or other and perhaps enjoy a nightcap of some warm milk. It was getting late - would they still be up and about, in bed and asleep or in bed and making love again? Would I be able to sneak in again?

What I found was a villa settled down for sleep, darkness everywhere and all in bed. Relaxing my grip on time I stood listening in each of the twins' bedroom and heard just the sound of gentle breathing from the beds. Creeping closer I reached out and touched in the darkness. The touch revealed a naked man and so I moved around to the other side and reached out again with more pleasing results - the smooth slightly damp skin of a young woman in a hot climate, indeed the stomach of a young woman heavily pregnant and lying on her back. My fingers drifted lower down the mound of her tummy to where there was an interesting sprouting of springy curly hair; I felt and found the little valley deep in the curls and followed it downwards, my fingers travelling between the slightly open thighs; there was a slight dampness but not the oily wetness of recent intercourse; no suggestion, either, of the stickiness left by a man. Perhaps she had showered but I thought not. There had been no intercourse that night.

A muttered negative suggested she was refusing the advances of her presumed husband and I retreated to try next door, perhaps I would have more luck there.

Out of one room and into the next. Again I crept to the bed and guessed where the young mum was and once again guessed wrongly. Women just don't feel like that. I don't mean that what I felt was hard, muscular and hairy: quite the contrary in fact. What I felt was soft, flabby and not hairy at all but it was certainly wet and sticky. I had placed my hand right on the man's cock and it was all damp and slimy from evident recent intercourse which, encouragingly, meant the young mum would be similarly lubricated and ready for me.

Stepping around the bed my hand reached out and touched feeling the gentle movement of a sleeping woman. I had to be careful not to wake her. It was, of course, much pleasanter feeling a woman moving and not frozen in time but I could not have her waking and thinking it was other than her normal bedfellow touching her. As with her sister I let my fingers slip down to her sex. There was a greater pleasing dampness about her curly hair compared to her twin and my fingers moved pleasantly in her bush enjoying the springiness as I felt for the little divide, the little slit that leads downwards into a widening valley with all sorts of interesting bumps, crevices and caves. Like her sister she was on her back and with her legs slightly apart - perhaps to be cooler - and this all allowed easy ingress to my fingers. I explored, my fingers moving in the hot, sticky wetness of her recent intercourse. Did I dare climb onto her whilst she slept? Would she wake or simply think it was her over amorous husband again? In her sleep befuddled mind would she accept or push me off?

Given, if there was any hint of concern, I could simply stop time I dropped my clothes under the bed and crept in between the sleeping couple; conveniently he rolled away onto his side facing away as I froze; and there we were a 'ménage a trois' and, not for the first time, I wondered what it would really be like to share a pretty girl with a friend. What would it be like to be two mates going at it with one girl? Great to reminisce about afterwards. Imagine it thirty years later, "do you remember that night when we fucked Julia/ Sandy/ Jessie together?"

This, though, was somewhat different: I had no intention of the other two members of the party having any recollection whatsoever then or, indeed, thirty years later.

Rather than my fingers feeling for her breast I let my lips do the seeking and was rewarded not just with a large nipple to suck and play but the pleasing vanilla taste of the young mum's milk. It flowed easily and I sucked happily at the thin warm milk rather wishing she was sucking my cock in turn. What, though, was particularly nice, if momentarily alarming, was finding my head being stroked as I sucked. Very comforting if it was not for the fear she was actually awake but after a moment or two the stroking stopped and I could not detect any change in breathing.

It was time to attempt intercourse; letting the breast slip from my lips I eased her thighs apart; there was no protest but I suspected that would come when her sleeping self, her subconscious, registered my weight upon her and my penetrating erection. I raised myself over her and slowly lowered myself onto her with my cock gently coming down between her thighs and touching, with its tip, her sex. There was a bit of stirring but not a word as I lay upon her, face to face, sex to sex. I was about to complete my object of achieving intercourse with this pretty young mum not simply out of time as before: but actually in time. Remarkably I had not caused her to wake.

One slight push from my hips and the swollen end of my cock was pushing into and past her well lubricated folds. I was 'in;' and moving in the slippery warmth of that delightful passage so well suited to receiving a male organ, indeed so well suited to receiving more than one of an evening! Penetration is sufficient to satisfy the legal definition of sexual intercourse: the 'emission of seed' is not a requirement. I had achieved my first object in time; but could I achieve the second object - the emission?

I began a gentle movement with my hips relishing the slippery, sliding motion on my cock. Without the girls legs coming up and around my back I was only able to be about half engaged but that was enough and perfectly adequate. I had no need of the long stroke; short strokes were fine. Imagine though my surprise when her legs did move and lock around my back as she said, "cattiva," the Italian for 'naughty' I believe. Was she awake and thinking her husband was 'at it' again or was she half asleep and it was her subconscious talking?

A decision needed to be made - should I stop time, come and disappear or should I carry on? I could not really feel to her like her husband but, there again, why should she think there was another man in her bed, why should she notice the difference? Indecision meant I carried on, locked in position as my cock moved steadily within her as she pushed a little against me - which was rather nice.

A quick conclusion might have been in order. But having fucked twice that day, been wanked off earlier by Amy and Kylie to say nothing of being a little nervous at the situation with its ever present risk of discovery, not just by the young mum but by the husband, this did all slow the onset of my orgasm. There would certainly not be much semen to come and it was not proving easy to produce it! I worked at it though; sliding away, my buttocks rising and falling as I moved towards that rather elusive delicious spurting feeling with that extra frisson of knowing I was achieving it inside her whilst she believed she was being fucked by her husband - the perfect act of a cuckoo!

It was good when it came at last, a shuddering exhale of breath as I spasmed - little electric waves of pleasure as whatever semen I had left made its way up my cock and ejaculated into her. My movements ceased and I lay rather exhausted on her.

"Grazie," she said and kissed me!

Discretion seemed the better part of valour as I kissed her back and then quickly rolled off her to avoid any further risk of discover but managed to bump straight into her husband who had moved in bed towards us.

Instantly pausing time I got off the bed breaking the ménage a trois. If she wanted a cuddle she could have it with him! If he awoke he would think it was his wife who had bumped against him. I was out of it.

What I hadn't expected was for her husband to roll on top of her and start fucking her again. That must have surprised her! Still it is good for a woman to be impressed by her husband's virility: but to still be erect after having just come? I couldn't actually see in the darkened room but that was what I presumed they were doing and after a while stopped time to feel if I was right. I was; he was fully erect and well embedded and very clearly at the job. Good for him!

I picked up my clothes, left them and walked back to my villa in the moonlight feeling very content with the world. As always, the night was balmy and I walked with a spring in my step. It had been a most successful day of sex but bed beckoned. There was no way I could manage any more sex that night but perhaps I might just manage a quick swim in the warm water of my pool before the complete end of the day.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12