Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,659 Followers

How companionable it would have been. Such a pity the two of them had taken a dislike to me. How lovely it would have been had she leant against a railing and gazed at the moon over the sea talking softly of romance as Dave and I took a piece of the hem either side in hand and gently lifted it up and over her simply perfect bottom leaving the dress hanging beyond her hips and then gentlemanly taken it in turns to enter her. "No, after you." So much pleasanter than the turning away. Pausing in our work when the girl made some comment about how wonderful the view was and Dave and I squatting down and looking at the moon through the triangle of her thighs and agreeing with her: but perhaps looking more at the frame than the view beyond!

Such a pleasant idea of shared intercourse. Would we decide to come there and then or walk on, the girl offering to suck our penises, all wet from her own body and perhaps not a little dripping from our own excitement, kneeling before us as Dave and I, perhaps, chatted. Then grasping both firmly as she led us on, perhaps suggesting a swim to "cool our ardour," then propelling us towards the sea with a hand on each of our naked bottoms, or even with a finger naughtily inserted to direct our movement. Then, with one fluid movement, pulling the grey dress over her head and running past us across the sand totally naked for the dark warm sea and with Dave and myself running after, erections bounding in the moonlight. Perhaps more fucking in the sea and sometime the inevitable climaxes coming perhaps in the water, perhaps on the sand. Then back to their place to fuck, sleep three to a bed and then fuck some more before breakfast. Such a pleasant idea and so companionable and friendly.

That is what should have happened.

Instead there I was in the Terminal slipping the girl's panties down her legs and gently lifting the skirt to reveal her charming little fair curls and that much admired bottom.

It was not surprising she was not ready for intercourse. It was hardly the right time. As dry as dry could be. Soft - yes, warm - yes, wet - no. Lubrication was needed but where do you find such in an airport? It would be quite a tramp back to the shops! More than far enough for my erection to subside. That would be annoying given how effective my thoughts of a moonlit fuck had been! Some lip balm, shaving gel, K-Y - anything like that would 'do.'

It does seem a bit of an invasion of personal space but I looked through her handbag. Yes, I know I was about to invade her very personal space but you know what I mean. Anyway, I had been in that very personal space before!

Not only did I find what I was looking for but I had Ellie's name and address. Perhaps I might look her up again in England - you never know. A surprise visitor in her bed one night - with or without Dave - though she would not know!

Vaseline suited my purpose admirably and I coated myself up - a shiny and slippery erection - now where to do the deed? Standing, lying down or with her bent over an embarkation desk?

I suppose it is the voyeur in me but I do quite like to see what I am doing. I take pleasure in watching penetration, like to see the girl's nakedness as I fuck or wank. It is preferable to the darkness, particularly out of time. I am not, though, averse to the intimate writhing deep in the double bed in the darkness of a bedroom -- though that was back when I had girlfriends.

Carefully I laid Ellie down on a desk; face uppermost and gently spread her thighs. There it all was in stark detail revealed by the harsh lights of the terminal. Lovely fair curls, softly mounded mons veneris with the little valley starting, clitoris, pee hole, vagina, anus - and all framed by pink lips with the outer decorated around by fine curly hairs. Perhaps a bit gynaecological but as my Vaseline coated penis loomed over Ellie's genitalia I was very happy with the prospect. My penis tip touched her (middle) opening and I pushed. It is fascinating, simply fascinating - at least I think so - to see a penis enter a woman's body and be absorbed. Inch by inch I watched it go in, the bright light of the terminal reflecting off the Vaseline until the reflection was hidden. A delicious deep penetration. I paused.

Slowly withdrawing I was amused to see evidence that mine was not the only cock to have travelled that way recently. Clearly Dave - unless there was a lot more going on that I was unaware of - had taken that road a few hours before. Perhaps one last fuck before flying away. May be even two. One in bed before breakfast and another taken somewhere hidden - I could hardly ask for details.

Carefully I pumped away as my hands stole up her tummy to her chest to her sweet little breasts. Probably, I thought, Dave would be a little disappointed here but not me. I, of course, had choice and had enjoyed choice that very morning; I can happily move from one pair to another , feel breasts in all their many different shapes and sizes, and so revelled in the variety. These two were sweet, fitting easily in the palms of my hands and delightfully firm - even if the nipples were anything but hard and quite small in their pale pinkness. Just little soft bumps but so pleasant to draw out between the lips!

As always with time stop sex there was no hurry, no girl saying 'harder, faster' or anything like that. It really is rather like using your hand - just much less rough and so much more fun!

But the deed had to be done. It would have been a shame not to complete the act, not to have supported Dave in his earlier activity, not to have slid my Vaseline smooth cock that little bit faster between Ellie's legs and let fly. After all I was still on holiday!

And so I did just that.

Dressing girls behaving as if they are mannequins is not easy. Post coitus I really could not be bothered with the difficulty of putting panties back on and so carried them back and simply stuffed them in a pocket. Otherwise it was a simple matter of smoothing down the denim skirt, pulling the bra and tee shirt into place and re-arranging Ellie pretty much where she had been before.

I watched her go through the gate. I was probably not the only one watching those long brown legs, only Dave and I knew intimately what lay at their apex, but only I knew that she was not wearing panties - they were after all in my pocket; and only I knew that she was slippery enough to fuck with ease. But I had just done that and could not do it again - for a while!

What did she feel like? What did it feel like to her? What was it like to feel a deposit of semen slowly creeping down your middle passage and quietly leaking between your nether lips? Not all of it of course - some must stay near where it is properly aimed - semen is after all merely a carrier, a medium for spermatozoa to swim in. With your legs closed and the labia major pressed shut does it gather all sticky and gooey before seeping between the lips - a thin line of creaminess?

I was one of the last on the aeroplane and guess where the stewardess sat me - right next to the girl in the grey dress, or rather, that day, the denim skirt; yes Ellie, the one with my ejaculation between her thighs and whose panties were still crumpled in my pocket. Had Ellie yet noticed they were missing, I wondered?

It was a strange flight. Normally I have some conversation with my neighbour, some social intercourse but Ellie was totally uncommunicative with me, hardly replying to anything I said. She seemed pre-occupied as if something was worrying her. Was it just me or had she detected a lack of panties or a rather damp sticky feeling perhaps even leaking onto her thighs but, with me there, she could hardly slip a hand up her skirt to check. An hour into the flight she had presumably decided to check or else just wanted to relieve herself. It meant she had to speak to me, ask me to move. It seemed to annoy her,

Standing in the aisle as Ellie got up I felt in my pocket. I could slip her panties on again before she walked up the aisle. That would ease her worry. But, having thought of that, another thought, a rather naughty thought, came into my head - could I really fuck her again before she walked up the aisle? It was a challenge and would mean I could beat last year's score!

A silent 'plane suspended in the sky. A pretty girl in a denim skirt paused in the act of walking up the aisle and me taking my shorts off and exposing myself to the whole plane. It showed my confidence in my abilities! "Could you hold these?" I said to a young girl in the adjacent seat as I passed her my clothes. With some difficulty I bent Ellie forward onto her hands, splayed her legs and lifted the skirt.

She did have a fine bottom and I commented upon it to the seated girl as I lifted her hand and placed it on my cock. "I need an erection - it is rather urgent - can you help?" But she didn't. She just sat there unmoving and uncooperative even as I pointed out the finer details of Ellie's bottom to her and how pretty the fine curly hairs peeking through her legs were. To assist, I undid the girl's blouse and lifted her breasts out to see if that helped at all. It did not help her but it caused a stirring in me. I was pleased - it looked like I had the wherewithal and played with the girl's breasts until I had risen to sufficient hardness. Such fresh, firm mounds, such little nipples - perhaps previously undiscovered by male hands. It was almost tempting to come over them rather than in Ellie!

For the second time in less than two hours I slipped under the denim skirt and into the girl. There was no difficulty this time. I had 'pre-lubed' her! My hands slipped under her tee shirt and pushed her bra up. If you are fucking doggy fashion it is very, very important to hold breasts.

It was a delicious feeling pushing against the soft flesh of Ellie's bottom, delightful to be supporting her by holding her chest in such an intimate way and so strange to be doing all this in the aisle of a crowded aeroplane and, enjoying the rather nice sensations coming from my slippery sliding cock.

"Oh, all right then," I said to the seated girl and lifted her hand so it rested on my partly withdrawn cock, the fingers encircling, "if you want to join in and feel what intercourse is like. Her hand stayed like that as I pushed away - an additional sensation for me.

I like the idea of assisted intercourse. The man and woman aided by a sweet young girl. A completely unnecessary assistance, of course, but how nice to have this assistant ensuring connection; the girl's hand holding the cock and ensuring it enters properly; reaching under to ensure all is well every so often - her hand encircling the moving cock; perhaps assisting with clitoral stimulation with fingers or tongue; holding balls from bouncing around too much or sucking the four nipples - both male and female in turn. Perhaps providing her own lubrication if the woman is a little dry that night, pushing the man's cock into her own vagina to make it slippery - not as intercourse but simply as a service of lubrication. And, of course, dealing with the aftermath when the participants are resting and tired. Bringing hot wet towels to carefully bathe and cleanse the genitalia of the sexual secretions. Or, if the woman failed to come, assisting her with her lips and tongue only to surface with her face red and messy when the job is done.

Once more, standing embedded and thrusting in the aisle came the feeling of no return, my perhaps overused muscles working to expel my semen once more - my genitalia would certainly be going home for a rest! The shivering, electric feeling of ejaculation with not too much ejaculate - three times that day was not going to result in much production but a rather 'dry' intense orgasm for me. We almost fell over with the pulsing electric pleasure of it - my pleasure anyway!

Breathing out, I looked around at the unseeing passengers. It would have been an unusual floor show for them. Carefully I moved the young girl's fingers and disconnected her from my cock. She had been a party to the intercourse - her hand had been intimate with both of us.

As I straightened Ellie and set her back ready for her journey up the aisle. I replaced the panties I had removed back on the ground and in the airport. I am not a collector of women's undergarments; that is not my hobby; I am more interested in the collecting of Corgi and Dinky metal model cars - ha, that surprised you! I do not spend all my spare time engaging in time stop sex after all; I have other interests as well!

I sat back down in my seat with a sigh feeling quite exhausted.

No words from Ellie when she returned and sat down; no words throughout the flight but, to be fair, I did sleep most of it as I was a bit tired after all my exertions of the day. A bit rude on her part, really, given how we had been intimate so many times...

The wheels touched tarmac. The brakes came on. The holiday was over. The time stopper had come home.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,659 Followers
12