Time To Celebrate

Story Info
There was only one way the three of us could celebrate.
4.6k words
4.28
91.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“This is the life,” I told myself, sinking lower into the bath full of hot, bubbly water.

I looked around the bathroom again. It was huge – which meant it fitted in rather well with the luxury hotel suite I was using. I’d never stayed in a place like this before, but was pretty sure I could get used to it!

“Cheers,” I toasted myself in the mirrored walls, taking a sip from the icy cold champagne that had been delivered to my room only a few minutes earlier.

What a day! I’d spent the day finishing off a business deal for my clients, Laura and Andy. We’d started off with a pre-breakfast meeting at seven this morning, and had finished the deal half an hour ago, some fourteen hours later. Laura and Andy were now some £9.2m better off, and I was sitting on a fee of £290,000, including a bonus of £200,000 for talking the price up today.

Not bad for a days work! Suddenly, the Ferrari that I’d always promised myself was becoming a reality!

I sank even lower into the water, feeling the tension easing away from my body. I switched the spa on, and felt the bubbles swirling around me. I finished off my glass of champagne, and closed my eyes. A few doubts crossed my mind. Could I have got more for Laura and Andy? No, I told myself – the deal really was the best available, and everyone was very happy.

I jumped at the shrill ringing of the phone. I must have dozed off. I sat up quickly, water going everywhere, and grabbed the phone off the wall.

“Who has a phone in their bathroom?” I wondered briefly.

“Hello,” I mumbled into the phone.

“Simon, come and join us, we need to celebrate.” It was Laura.

I started to make some excuses about being tired, adding “And I’m in the bath.”

“So are we,” giggled Laura. I heard Andy in the background, my cock reacting to the thought of them in the bath together.

“Come on through in twenty minutes,” Laura told me, “And I’ll get some food and more champagne brought up.”

I settled back into the still hot water. Closing my eyes, I thought about Laura and Andy.

I’d first met them about a year ago. A married couple in their early thirties, they had managed to build up a very successful business. While Andy was clearly the more business like of the two of them, Laura was the driving force. They now wanted to sell up, take a break and then move onto something new. And that was where I fitted in. Today’s deal had been the one they’d been waiting for.

Working with them had been great, and we’d all become good friends. They love to have fun, and meetings had always been enjoyable, despite the heavy workload they always entailed. I thought about how I’d need to stay in touch – if they set up another business, they’d hopefully need my help again at some point in time.

I must have dozed off again. The phone was ringing loudly – water went everywhere again as I reached out and grabbed it.

“Where are you?” Laura wanted to know. “The foods getting cold, and the champagne warm!”

I told her I’d be straight through. She must have realised that I was still in the bath, as she told me to just get dried off and grab a gown as that was all they’d done.

I got dried quickly, finishing off another glass of champagne as I did so. I pulled on the hotel’s terry gown from the back of the door, and tapped on the door through to the adjoining suite. The door flew open almost straight away, and Laura dragged me into their suite. I thought my room was big, but this was huge.

Andy came across and shook my hand, thanking me again for all my help. Laura leant against me and kissed my cheek, adding her thanks. I was acutely aware of the softness of her breasts pressing against me.

Two long settees set at right angles to one another occupied the centre of the room. In the space between them was a low, glass topped table. The table was laden with food, and several bottles of champagne. As Andy and Laura sat on one settee, I sat on the other, all of us dressed in the white hotel gowns.

We ate quietly, suddenly realising how hungry we were. The food was fantastic – and the champagne washed it down very nicely.

Once we were finished, we topped up our champagne glasses, and sat back to chat. Laura was leaning back against Andy, her legs tucked up underneath herself. We chatted mainly about their plans for the next few months - a good long holiday, an even longer break back home, and then some thinking about their next business venture. I told them of my plans to go car hunting!

As we chatted, I caught the odd strange look from Laura. It was if she wanted to do, or say, something but wasn’t sure if to or not. But then she decided.

“Darling,” she said, turning to Andy, “I would really like to thank Simon properly for all he’s done for us. You don’t mind do you?”

He smiled as Laura got up and moved quickly across to where I was sat. Kneeling in front of me, and looking into my eyes, she ran her hand up the outside of my thigh, inside my gown, up to my hip. My cock lurched.

“You don’t mind, do you?” she asked me huskily, slowly running her nails back down my thigh.

Her eyes dropped to my groin. She smiled. Standing up, she held out her hand to me. Somewhat taken aback at how this amazing situation had developed so rapidly, I took her hand and let her lead me across the room. I glanced back over my shoulder at Andy. He held his glass up to me in a toast.

“Enjoy.” was all he said. I couldn’t help noticing the more than obvious “tent” in the front of his robe.

“Don’t worry,” Laura told me as she pushed the bedroom door closed behind us, “I’m sure he’ll join us later.”

The bedroom was luxurious to say the least. In the middle of the room was a huge bed, with a canopy over it. The wall at the end of the bed was covered in mirrors. To one side was a range of easy chairs, set around a mirrored table. There was champagne in an ice bucket on the table.

But my quick glance around the room was cut short as Laura came into my arms. It seemed so natural as I pulled her to me and kissed her for the first time. Her lips felt soft and moist. I could taste her lipstick. Her tongue ran softly around my lips, and then between them. I pulled her tight as our tongues met, and slipped sensually around each other. There was no rush, just sheer enjoyment.

As we kissed, Laura undid the cord on my gown so that it fell open. She ran her hands over my chest and stomach, scratching me lightly with her nails, heightening the sense of sensuality that was washing over us as we kissed, our kisses becoming more passionate by the second. My cock was hardening rapidly, but Laura was careful not to touch me – yet.

Eventually, Laura moved back from me a little. Her face was flushed, her brown eyes bright with desire. She reached up and released the clip holding her hair in place. With of slight shake of her head, her dark brown hair spilled across her shoulders and half way down her back. She kissed me again, and then stepped back. Slowly, she undid the cord of her gown, and eased it open. She shrugged the gown off her shoulders. It slid down her arms, and fell into a pool around her feet.

I expected her to be naked underneath, but she wasn’t. She stood facing me, with one foot slightly in front of the other, her hands on her hips, posing for me. All she was wearing was a red silk basque, with some black trimmings, and some silky red knickers. Her body looked tanned and slender, the basque showing off her beautiful breasts. Her legs were long and shapely, her bare feet incredibly dainty.

My cock was rigid by now, and at last she touched me as she stepped forward to kiss me as passionately as before. This time she pushed by gown off my shoulders, leaving me naked, before stroking my cock, and sinking her probing tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced a slippery dance together.

I pulled her tight to me, savouring the feel of her firm body against me. I reached around her, holding her to me, cupping her tight buttocks in my hands, and finding to my joy that her silky knickers were actually a thong.

Slowly she dropped to her knees, licking and sucking my nipples, kissing her way down my chest and stomach. She looked intently at my cock, which was jutting out from my body in all it’s seven, thick, hard inches of glory. She leant forward and kissed the tip of my cock, her tongue slowly caressing the head.

I watched as my cock disappeared into her mouth, her red lips wrapped around me. Her lips slid up and down my length, leaving smudges of red lipstick behind. She sucked me deeper into her mouth, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Her hand reached up to cup and squeeze my balls, her other hand stroking up and down my cock.

As the pressure built, and my cum started to rise, she stopped. Easing my cock out of her mouth, she held it up against my body. She licked slowly along my cock, from the very base up to the tip. And then back down again, along my cock, onto my balls, and as deep as her probing tongue could reach. She lapped and sucked at my balls, sucking them into her warm mouth.

I moaned out loud, and – reaching for her head – pulled her back onto my cock, pushing myself back into her mouth. She reached around to my bum, and pulled me tighter to her, her fingers probing. I held her head and fucked her wet mouth. She sucked on me, drawing me deeper into her with each thrust of my hips. I felt my balls tighten as my cum built up inside them, demanding release. I fucked her mouth harder, her hand now stroking me, moving faster to match my rhythm

With a loud cry I came, my cum pumping into her mouth. She held me tight, her lips pressed around my cock. She reached for my balls again, squeezing them as if to force more cum out of me. Looking up at me, she swallowed my cum, her eyes bright, a wicked smile across her face.

She stood up slowly. I took her into my arms and kissed her, tasting my cum on her lips and in her mouth. I led her to the bed and laid her down. I knelt on the floor, between her out stretched legs. Leaning forward I kissed her pussy through her thong, feeling her wetness.

I ran my fingertip along the line of her slit, pressing the material slightly into her. She gasped as I ripped her knickers away from her, the flimsy material tearing easily. I threw them to one side, and gazed down at her gorgeous wet, pouting pussy.

Her dark hair was trimmed short – very short. It looked more like a dark, soft smudge above her pussy, her pink, wet lips totally exposed. Her clit seemed large, and was already showing itself to me, begging to be sucked. Her wet pussy lips glistened in the light. She drew her knees up, exposing more of her self to me.

I ran my fingertip along the line of her pussy again, running it through her soft hair, over her clit, past her wet lips, right down to her bum. She moaned softly as I touched her, and then more loudly as I repeated this tantalising action, teasing and caressing her.

I leant forward and kissed her clit, a soft, gentle kiss. She pushed her hips up to me, wanting more, but I turned instead and kissed along the soft inside of her thigh. I licked and kissed my way down from the top of her thigh, to her knee. Soft, wet, teasing kisses.

I worked my way back up, flicking my tongue across her clit before moving onto her other leg. I gently nibbled on the soft flesh of her thigh, feeling her legs pressing against me, her hips moving, urging me towards her pussy.

I slipped by arms around her legs and under her bum, pulling her to my mouth as I pushed my tongue inside her hot entrance. She cried out as I fucked her wet pussy, pushing my tongue as deep into her as I could reach.

She cried out again as I sucked on her clit, caressing it with my tongue, sucking hard on her gorgeous nub of tasty flesh.

And she cried out again as I ran my tongue along her pussy, over her clit, into her again, over her lips, sucking them into my mouth, and down to her puckered little hole.

I kissed and sucked and tormented her, teasing her body as her orgasm built up inside her. She grabbed my hair, and pulled me to her, arching her hips up to grind her pussy against my mouth and tongue. Her juices were pouring from her. I held her tight, my tongue inside her, licking and sucking her. Her juices flowed into my mouth, and down my chin.

With a scream she came, her orgasm pulsing through her, her pussy throbbing against me. She held me tight to her, so I kissed her and licked her, tasting her cum. Gradually she relaxed. I climbed onto the bed and watched her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open. Her breathing seemed harsh, and her chest was still flushed. I kissed her mouth, and her eyes flew open. She grinned at me, and pulled me down to kiss her.

We kissed deeply, passionately. I reached down and cupped her breasts through her basque, feeling their firmness, their size. I rubbed her nipples through the silky material, teasing them even more erect so that they showed clearly. I sucked them, leaving wet marks on the silk.

She watched me closely as I began undoing the lace down the front of her basque. The two sides of her silk lingerie gradually came apart, revealing the deep valley between her breasts. Laura reached for my cock, stroking and pulling me as I finished undoing her.

I straddled her thighs, my cock resting on her pussy. I cupped her breasts again, rubbing and teasing her nipples before slowly easing the two sides of her basque away from her breasts. I gasped as her breasts were fully exposed to me for the first time.

Her breasts were tanned like the rest her, her nipples dark and very erect. They were much bigger than I’d thought, seeming to flower as they were released from the basque, pushing up towards me. They were firm, very firm. Her nipples seemed to point slightly upwards, and were begging to be drawn into my mouth.

I leant forward and kissed her mouth, my cock rubbing along her pussy. As I kissed Laura’s neck, and down towards her breasts, I moved to lie between her legs. She reached for my cock and guided me towards the hot entrance to her body.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue, before kissing her mouth again. I eased my cock into her body. We both cried out as I entered her, our cries muffled against each other’s lips.

Her pussy felt hot and wet, and very inviting. Laura seemed to open up to me, allowing me to penetrate her deeply. I slid into her as deeply as possible, and then held still, feeling her pussy squeezing my cock. We lay still as we kissed, my cock buried deep inside her, her nipples pressing into my chest.

“Roll over,” she whispered, speaking for the first time since we had entered the bedroom.

We rolled over together, and she knelt over me, my cock still inside her. We kissed again, Laura sucking on my tongue as I slipped it past her lips, my hips jerking to drive my cock inside her. As we broke apart from our kiss, she leant forward to lean against the wall at the end of the bed, her breasts positioned perfectly above me.

I reached up and cupped them again, feeling their weight against the palms of my hand. I rubbed her nipples between my finger and thumb, pulling on them. She arched her back, pushing her breasts towards my mouth. I drew a ripe nipple into my mouth, savouring the taste and feel. I sucked hard on her, holding her nipple gently in my teeth, all the time sliding my cock in and out of her juicy pussy.

Her moaning got louder as I sucked her nipples and breasts harder, switching between them as she moved from side to side, feeding me. I fucked her pussy harder still as she pressed her hips down onto my, driving my cock deeper. We both cried out as the tension built inside us, and then cried out again as it was released.

I held Laura down by her hips, my cock buried inside her, as my cum poured out of me in strong spurts, filling her pussy, mixing with her hot juices. We kissed as well clung to each other, laughing with our release. We rolled onto our sides, still joined, and kissed some more.

As I slipped out of her, Laura reached down and stroked my wet, slippery cock. I was still semi-erect, and eager for more of this very sexy lady. I caressed her body as we lay together, my hands roaming over every part of her soft, sexy body. We kissed, our tongues playing together. We reached down and kissed and licked each other bodies. And all the time she held my cock, quickly raising another erection.

She rolled onto her back, and I quickly straddled her, my cock resting between her thighs. I could see our juices on the damp flesh between her legs. I took the weight of my body on my outstretched arms, my hands by her shoulders.

I moved my hips, sliding my cock forward until it rested at the entrance of her pussy. Another move forward and I slipped into her, her pussy stretching to take the bulbous head of my cock. As my cock reached deep into her, I kissed her breasts, and then her mouth, feeling her pussy pulsing and throbbing around me.

“Fuck me,” she said, “Fuck me hard while Andy watches.”

I’d forgotten about Andy, but jumped as I realised he was in the room with us. Without thinking my hips stopped pumping and my cock softened.

“Fuck me,” Laura demanded, a change coming over her as she took total control of the situation.

“Do it, Simon.” Andy added, walking towards me. “You know you want to.”

My cock reacted to this change of circumstance, hardening and thickening inside Laura. I drove deep into her, watching as Andy moved to stand beside the bed. He stood naked, stroking his own cock, watching as I fucked his gorgeous wife for all I was worth.

Laura moved so that she lay across the bed, her head right on the edge. I moved with her, still fucking her.

“Shall I suck Andy?” she gasped between moans.

My cock grew again as I nodded, unable to speak. Andy moved so that his cock was by Laura’s mouth as she turned her head. His cock was about the same size as mine, but curved. It curved upwards at the end like a phallic banana. Like Laura, his pubic hair was trimmed very short, his balls shaved.

I watched as Laura licked the tip of his cock, noticing his pre cum for the first time. He reached for her head, and wrapped his hand in her hair. I slowed down my pounding of her juicy pussy as he pushed his cock between her lips, and deep into her mouth. She sucked noisily on him.

Andy reached for her breast, holding her quite tight, and tweaking her nipple. I reached for her other breast, rubbing her nipple with my thumb. Laura reached down and rubbed her own clit, massaging her sensitive flesh in a circular motion.

“Fuck me,” she cried out again.

So we did - Andy fucked her mouth, and I fucked her pussy, both of us listening as Laura cried out at the delicious pounding her body was taking. It seemed like only seconds later that she came, a flush rising through her body as her orgasm swamped her senses. Her pussy clawed at my cock again as she came, holding me tight inside her. I saw her lips tighten around Andy’s cock as she held him in her mouth.

We watched as Laura lay panting, her eyes glazed, her body damp with perspiration. Andy and I both held still as Laura slumped back on the bed, her body limp. As she recovered, we started to pump into her again. She reached up for Andy’s cock and pulled it out of her mouth.

“Fuck me again,” she ordered, “Give me some cum.”

At her urging I rolled onto my back, my cock still buried inside her. She pressed her body hard against mine and kissed me, her tongue everywhere. I reached around and held her hips, her bum, pulling her to me as I fucked her deliciously wet pussy.

Andy was on the bed now, kneeling behind her. It was only when he reached for her hips as well that I realised what he was going top do. I felt the pressure of him pushing down on Laura, and then heard her sigh and his moan as his cock slid into her ass.

12