Time to Get Up

Story Info
Kimberly gets surprise while waking sleeping brother.
1.5k words
4.23
317.1k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doyle, are you up?" Kimberly called through the closed door to her little brother's bedroom. "We've got to get ready or we're going to be late." She waited a moment before knocking again loudly. "Doyle, do you hear me!" How does Mom get him up every morning? She thought to herself. She wished her parents were here right now so they could wake Doyle, but they were already at the church. Kimberly glanced down the hallway at the grandfather clock. It was already five past ten. They had to be there by noon. Kimberly looked down at herself. She'd just gotten out of the shower and had a damp towel wrapped around her lithe figure. Her hair was dripping, curly red ringlets down her face and shoulders. She wasn't even near ready. "Doyle!" She knocked again.

"Damn it!" She said as she tried the doorknob. To her surprise, it turned. She pushed the door open a few inches and saw Doyle sprawled out on his back, covered by his bedclothes. He was still asleep, the little bastard! Biting her plump lower lip, Kimberly stalked into the room. "Rise and shine, asshole! We're going to be late for our own brother's wedding!" She jabbed his bare chest with her finger but Doyle only moaned and rolled his head away from her. "Get up, Doyle!" She grabbed his bedspread and sheets and flung them back. A small cry of surprise escaped her mouth and her hand flew up to try to stop it. Her little brother was nude!

Kimberly didn't know what to do. She found herself frozen to the spot, her eyes fixed on her brothers genitals. His pubic hair was very thick and bushy and obscured much of his flaccid member. But his testicles were huge, each easily discernable nut in the loose sac the size of a golf ball. "Jesus." She heard herself whisper, her cheeks burning from embarrassment. She glanced up at Doyle's face. It was turned away from her but he still seemed to be fast asleep. She wanted to put the covers over him and leave the room, but she found her gaze returning to his crotch. It'd been a long time since she'd seen her brother naked. Back when they were little they'd often bathe together. She remembered wondering what those things were in between his legs then, and here she was staring at them again. She had always thought of Doyle as her "little brother", but she realized as if for the first time that he was eighteen now, practically a man. Now she knew what 'those things' were, but she was no less curious about them. She'd never seen nuts so big and she suddenly wondered if he'd come more than other guys, and if his cock was proportionately larger when erect. Kimberly suddenly wanted to touch them, to paddle them gently and heft them to see how much semen they contained.

She silently admonished herself. That's gross! She thought. That's your little brother! She tightened the towel around her perky tits. So what? A voice said from the back of her mind. It's still a cock and balls, just like other guys'. You're just curious, what harm could it do? Again she bit her lip, torn between her curiosity and her morality. She instantly acted upon a decision and slowly reached down and barely ran her fingers over the bloated scrotum. The tiny black hairs tickled her fingertips and she could feel the warmth radiating from them. A little bolder now, she carefully cupped them in her palm, one of the nuts rolling out of her grasp. God, they're so heavy! She began to breathe heavier and she felt a knot forming in her stomach. Suddenly she saw his prick twitch to life and her hand froze around his balls. Before her eyes it lengthened and swelled, growing about an inch longer. Alarmed, she looked over at her brother's face, but he appeared to still be sleeping. Could he just be reacting unconsciously to the sensation she was causing? She knew that guys got hard-ons in their sleep all the time. Maybe this was the same thing.

She gingerly continued to manipulate his heavy balls, one eye fixed on the growing penis. Despite her nervousness, Kimberly found herself grinning. She loved to watch a guy's cock get bigger; it always turned her on. Impulsively, Kimberly softly gripped the member between thumb and forefinger, impatient to see it at its full size. She moved her fingers up and down, the loose skin tightening in her grip as the prick continued to swell. In seconds Doyle's erection seemed to attain its full potential and Kimberly marveled at its girth. It was an average six inches long, but it was the fattest dick she'd ever seen! She couldn't even get her fingers to meet around the thick shaft. She grasped the bulbous head and doubted she could get her lips around something that big.

Before she realized what she was doing, she was leaning over her sleeping brother and sticking out her small, pink tongue. Kimberly lightly lapped at the glossy head, thrilled at the salty taste. Some of her girlfriends complained about the way dicks tasted, but Kimberly always liked it, it excited her. Even now she could feel herself getting wet and automatically her free hand crept up and inside her towel to play with herself. She lolled her anxious tongue over the darkening head, making it shine with her saliva in the early morning light. She paid particular attention the tiny slit, licking at the drops of moisture her gentle massages urged from the hot piece of meat. The tangy taste of Doyle's pre cum excited her further, and she tried to gobble the whole head into her wet mouth while her adroit finger teased her clit into rigidity.

It made Kimberly's jaws ache a little, but she managed to swallow the entire fat tip. She quietly moaned around the member from the pleasure and effort. She no longer thought of it as her brother's cock, but just a cock. She began to suck it, slowly and tenderly. Then she felt her brother stir beneath her. She opened her eyes and looked down at his face, still sucking. Doyle's eyes were half open, glazed slits. His fists were bunching up the sheets. "Oh, Kim, don't stop!" He said breathlessly.

She needed no such urging and closed her eyes and began to suck earnestly, stroking him off at the same time. Spit dripped out of the corners of her strained mouth and rolled down the shaft, serving as a lubricant. Kimberly thrust two fingers inside her pussy and began to rub herself up and down against her hand. She knew she'd be coming in seconds. Doyle was still beneath her, as if he was afraid to move. The way his cock pulsed in her mouth she knew he was trying not to come.

She felt his warm fingers on her bare shoulder. She looked at him from the corner of her eye. He was staring intently at her writhing body. Doyle curled a finger under the top of her towel. He looked at her and gave it a little tug. Her towel fell from her body, revealing her supple, womanly form. Doyle gazed at her as if she were a heavenly vision. "Oh, god." He breathed. His eager hand immediately cupped on her of dangling breasts, squeezing the cool flesh. Kimberly's nipple exploded in the palm of his hand, and his fingers grabbed and pulled at it.

All the while Kimberly continued to frig herself, coaxing her wet cooze to an orgasmic meltdown. She felt her brother's dick stiffen in her mouth as he pushed his hips upward. "Oh, Kim, oh, I'm coming…" He hissed between gritted teeth. She raised her head up, the fat cock head popping out of her mouth. She wanted to see him come! Kimberly continued to pump his cock with her hand, even faster now, as she rubbed herself to a climax. She moaned softly and her legs quivered as an orgasm rocked her body. At that moment Doyle groaned loudly as jism began to spew from his engorged member.

"Oh my god!" Kimberly moaned as she watched the cock erupt like a geyser, spurting a continuous stream of spunk into the air. Some of it landed on Kimberly's shocked face, most splashed down onto Doyle's hitching belly. Still Kimberly pumped her fist up and down, and another great jet of cum shot out of Doyle's penis like shot from a cannon. After several more loads, it seemed Doyle was spent; yet cum still trickled out as Kimberley relinquished her hold on the slick organ. Little waves from her orgasm were still coursing through her body and she felt her head spinning. She fell beside her brother on the bed, moaning. He felt him take her in his arms and hug her to him. She buried her head into his arm while she quickly rubbed her clit again, forcing another, though smaller, orgasm out of herself. Then she laid still and nearly drifted off to sleep when she heard her breather say something.

"Now we're really going to be late."