Time To Pay Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she hunched herself into me, I began to move in unison with her. Soon we were into a rhythm, the rhythm we had perfected over the last six years. I just couldn't help it. She looked so sexy there, her belly and her face laced with the resin of those other men, and her sweet little pussy so accommodating. I stroked into her with purpose now, and she looked up at me.

"Keith?" she murmured, and I kissed those cum-covered lips.

"It's me, baby," I whispered, still thrusting, still needing her. She locked her legs more tightly around my waist, and began to cry. "Shhhhhhh," was all I could think to say.

Suddenly the lights on us began to move, and I realized that the two cars were moving, backing away. They turned, and then were gone. It was totally dark now. I continued to drive into my sweet Kelli's pussy, my needs never more urgent, and soon I felt my long-delayed climax coming on. Always in tune with my body, Kelli felt it, too, and she tightened her grip on my cock.

"Oh god, Keith!" she yelled out into the night.

Suddenly I felt the rush of pleasure come spiraling up my cock shaft, spewing into my wife's demanding pussy. She came once more, as she felt that first gushing contraction, and we groaned together as we tumbled over the edge, into ecstacy.

We lay together for a long time there in the darkness by the road, neither one willing to face the reality that lay ahead of us. Finally, however, we reluctantly pried ourselves apart. I hoisted myself up, then leant down to pull her up, recalling how Juan had done the exact same thing an hour ago. It seemed like a lifetime ago! I pulled my jeans up around my waist, and started to look for Kelli's clothes.

"Don't bother," she said quietly. "I just want to go home." I agreed, and we walked to the Chevelle, my arm around her naked waist for support. As I pulled her door open, I saw something on the seat. It was the wad of cash that Kelli had held earlier. Kelli began to cry again, softly.

She sat heavily on the seat, holding up the money. I held her face in my hands and looked into her eyes. I told her that what had happened had happened, and there was no need for tears, or shame. She asked me if I knew how much of a slut I had married, and I smiled.

"Yeah," I said. "I do now. Now I just have to make sure you use all that nasty energy on me!" We kissed, and I took her home.

12