Time to Payoff the Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing I have learned about Cindi, especially when we had another guy around is her excitement level goes off the charts. I think most guys after they cum once or twice get tired and want to relax or go to sleep. I know that is a stereotype but probably for a reason. Cindi on the other hand, wants more. After an especially hard climax and a brief cooling off her engines are still revved up and she is ready to go. So I was not surprised after a brief quiet period she said, "That was fun guys! Let me know if you want to do that again," smiling broadly.

Mike who had been mostly quiet up to this point said, "That was fantastic! I hope we can do it again sometime. Doug you are the luckiest son of a bitch I know."

Cindi looked at him and said, "You don't have to leave yet do you?

"Well, not just yet, I guess. What do you have in mind?"

Cindi jumped up and said, "I'll get you another beer and we can talk."

As she got up and walked towards the bar I looked at her again thanking my lucky stars to have such a sexy, beautiful wife. She was still wearing the babydoll nightgown but without panties and as she walked away from us her tits had a little bounce to them. She looked lovely.

I tuned to Mike and said, "Just relax a while and when you are ready we will have some more fun."

He just laughed and said, "How can it get better. I just had a blow job from a hot sexy woman that thanked me for cumming in her mouth."

We sat and talked for a while, Mike and I in our chairs and Cindi sat on the floor with her legs crossed completely unembarrassed by the fact her pussy was on display. We assured Mike this was our little secret and we would make certain his wife would never find out. We talked about past experiences but we never told him we had been with two other men on a semi-regular basis. We talked about things that excite us and Mike told us about a few things he liked to do with his wife. He told us he wished his wife would be as sexually open as Cindi and how he would really love it if she was there with is but he didn't think she ever would.

After a while Cindi moved closer to Mike and got on her hands and knees again and took his soft cock back into her mouth. "You can keep talking if you like, don't pay any attention to me" she said as she wrapped her soft lips around his cock and sucked him all the way into her mouth.

I sat and watched for awhile before I could see she was getting some results. She kept at it while Mike and I tried to keep a conversation going. Soon the topic turned back to what should we do next. I told Mike to enjoy what she was doing but I had a couple of ideas. While she was sucking him I went over and brought two barstools to the room. I sat them down and told Cindi to bend over one of them. I had Mike get behind her so he could fuck her from the back while I sat on the other stool being at a height she could suck me for a while.

I told Mike to go slow so this would last a while and having recently shot one load he assured me he would last longer. He settled into a nice easy rhythm as Cindi began her magic with her mouth on my cock.

I loved this. It is one of my favorite things to do. I absolutely love watching a friend of mine slide his cock into her pussy and give her pleasure while she sucks my cock. I think it please the voyeur in me while at the same time giving me the pleasure of having my cock sucked. To me, it is the best of all worlds. I am watching, being watched and being pleasured. I was hard again in no time. I had one more goal for the night.

As we moved into a nice pace for all of us I waited until I saw signs of a climax building in Mike before I stopped the action. I then directed him to lay with his back on the floor and for Cindi to sit on his cock. She was at this point in complete control over him. He would have done anything she asked. She sat facing him, sitting up so I reached over and finally took off her babydoll so he could get his hands on her tits. He had been trying to play with them as he was fucking from behind but it was difficult to reach completely around plus I know from experience looking at them as you play makes it all the more fun. She was finally completely naked as were we. Cindi started grinding her pussy into his pelvic bone and sliding up and down on his cock. Mike was squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples while trying to buck like a bronco.

Cindi slowed down the action a little because she knew what was coming. I stood beside her and told her to suck me which she did. I enjoyed that for a while before I reached for her bag. In it I found the lubricant. This was the only part I wasn't sure Mike would go for.

"Bend over baby, I'm going to fuck you in the ass." I said to see Mike's reaction. I really couldn't read his reaction so I moved ahead.

Cindy leaned over and stuck a tit in his mouth and as he was sucking I squirted some lube on her asshole and stuck finger in. Mike sort of froze for a minute, then decided it was okay and resumed his pace. Cindi let out a moan.

I got behind her after putting a generous amount on my cock and pointed it at her ass. I got into position with the tip of my cock poised to enter and they stopped moving as I slowly pushed in just a few inches. Cindi let out a little whimper but when I asked if she was okay she nodded her head yes so I continued easing my cock in until it was all the way in.

If you have never had this experience it is difficult to imaging. Fucking Cindi's ass along is an incredible experience but this is just difficult to describe. The tightness of her opening, my cock being buried deep in her bowels and the excitement on her part defies an accurate description.

Once inside of her, we started moving. It took us a while to figure out who moves and when. It was up to Cindi at that point and as soon as she relaxed and started moving we all knew it wouldn't last.

Cindi was going wild. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Give me your cum! Cum in my pussy and ass! Give it to me!" she was shouting and moving like she was possessed.

Cindi came first. I said she could be loud at times, this may have been one of the loudest. "Oh Fuuuuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhhh!" she was yelling. Her body stiffened and started convulsing. Mike was next he was pushing up so hard he was lifting Cindi and me both. He wasn't making much noise but his body movements made it clear he was emptying is cum as deep into Cindi's pussy as he could. Each extra push by him had to be another spurt of cum.

I wasn't far behind them, this was all too much for me too. As Cindi was cumming her asshole tightened up and she was moving so fast on my cock she sucked the cum right out of me too. I could feel that sweet release of my cum into her ass as I collapsed on top of both of them.

We rolled to the side and my cock slipped out of her ass but Mike stayed in her pussy. As they lay there Cindi started moving her hips trying to milk a little more cum out him. He let out a little groan before she rolled off of him.

As we laid there on the floor catching our breath Mike said to me, "That was incredible! Let me know if Cindi ever loses another bet again. I'll be happy to come over and help out."

Cindi laughed and said, "Don't be silly Mike! I won the bet and that was my fantasy. If I had lost the bet we were going to invite your wife over."

12