Time to Play

Story Info
They play a little game.
1.4k words
4.32
19.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying on the couch with Adrian I feel completely comfortable and relaxed. Our relationship is one of trust and fun as well as love. Love that has kept us happily married for fifteen miraculous year.

Looking at the commercials roll across the screen after watching a movie, I smile and break the silence in the room. "Up for some fun?"

As I look up at him he smiles at me, "Of course." He runs his fingers through my hair and pulls me up to meet his lips in a gentle kiss that makes me tingle all over.

The scent of his cologne mixed with the taste of chocolate on his lips from the candy we ate earlier makes me smile. "What do you feel like tonight? Are you feeling naughty?" I smile.

His eyes twinkling, knowing full well what I'm asking, "Would you like to be tied helpless to the bed." He whispers in my ear. "Helpless and vulnerable to anything I can think of doing?" I feel his hands tighten in my hair, just waiting for my answer. I think he's feeling a bit dominate tonight and I'm happy for that.

"Yes Please." Is all I can get out as I'm so excited my voice squeaks with desire.

I can see he is as excited as I am, we love to play these games. We often tie each other up and 'play' games with each others mind. I have a feeling I'm in for a real treat tonight. We always play to pleasure and not to hurt.

He takes my hand, leading me to the bedroom. I can't help but smile as we walk inside and he closes the door behind us.

He sits on the bed and I know what he wants me to do, but I push it making him tell me what he wants.

"You know what to do, my dear." He tell me.

I smile as I slowly take my clothes off, as he watches me from where he's sitting. As the last article of clothing comes off, he gets up and goes to the dresser drawer where our 'toys' are. Adrian pulls out an assortment of vibrators, the blind fold, gag and restraints. I watch as he sets up the restraints and slowly walks back towards me.

My nipples are hard form the cool air in the room and he doesn't miss and chance to pluck one and then the other, making me gasp.

He laughs softly as I make little straining noises as he continues to gently pinch one nipple then the other, knowing full well how much I like it.

"Lay on the bed, sweetheart. Hands over your head." He says to me.

I smile and slowly walk to the bed and lay down on the cool sheets. My body trembling with excitement as Adrian ties each wrist securely to the headboard above me, then ties each ankle to opposite ends of the frame at the other end. I am now spread eagle on the bed as he stands and admires his work. My breathing is shallow, I lick my lips as I watch him slowly discard his clothes.

I look down to see his 9" cock already hard and I can't wait to feel him inside me. I can feel my juices running down the crack of my ass as he stands there looking at me.

Adrian picks up the blind fold and gag and turns towards me, I know what comes next. He makes sure my head is in the middle of the pillow so I'm comfortable and then slides the blind fold over my eyes. I then feel the red ball gag against my mouth and open for him. Trusting that he would never do anything to me that I didn't want.

I feel even more vulnerable now, but so excited. I jump as I hear a buzz right next to my ear. I hear him giggle softly and know what he's about to do. Just as I think I'm ready for the vibrator I feel his fingers parting my wet folds and the gentle caress of his lips. I sigh through the gag and then gasp as he switches the vibrator on high and holds it right on my clit. I can't move and it's driving me crazy, I want him to move it around a little bit, but it doesn't matter.

In a matter of moments I'm going to have my first orgasm whether he tries to make it happen or now.

I know he's watching me as I feel the first spasms of pleasure, my body thrashes against the restraints as my orgasm washes over me. As I come down my clit gets very sensitive and I try to tell him to take the vibrator away, but the gag stops me and he softly laughs. I feel the vibrator turn down to low but it's still driving me crazy.

He finally removes the vibrator form my clit and I feel him move from the bed, then feel the gag removed from my mouth, but replaced with something else. Adrain wants me to lick his thick cock. I say lick because I've never been able to take his entire length into my throat, but that never seems to bother him.

I lift my head a little to brush my tongue over the tip of his cock and smile as I hear a throaty moan come from him.

"Yeah baby, suck on the head a little." I hear him say.

I aim to please and put his entire cock head in my mouth, his hips thrust just a little as I suck on his cock. I feel him pinching my nipples as I let my tongue slide around his cock and he thrusts in and out of my mouth a few inches at a time. Never enough to make me gag. We've done this so many times he knows exactly how much of his cock to feed me and I know exactly how to lick and suck him to give him as much pleasure as possible.

My lips glide over the top of his cock as he slides in and out of my mouth. My tongue presses against the underside of his cock as I nibble the head and suck harder.

He decides he's had enough of that and has to have my wet waiting pussy and moves. But before he does that he wants to make sure I have a little more fun. Adrian gets the small vibrating butt plug and lubes it up really well and comes back over to me. I can feel him untying my feet and think he's about to fuck me, but them I feel him throw my legs over his shoulders and his lips on my clit. I moan loudly as he sucks on my clit and fingers my pussy.

"Please babe, I need you inside me." I plead.

He softly laughs, "Soon, my sweet. Very soon." He tells me as I feel the tip of the butt plug against my ass and he turns it on.

"Ohhh, yes honey. Yesss." I moan, knowing how much pleasure I'll have in a few minutes.

He smiles as he goes back to licking my clit and eases the butt plug into my ass. Just a little at a time, letting me get used to it slowly so I feel no pain.

"How does that feel, sweetheart?" He asks, knowing full well I'm in heaven.

"Mmmmmm, Oh honey, please fuck me now. I need to feel you." I softly tell him.

I hear him laugh but he moves and thrusts himself inside me. Then thrusts again and again, harder and harder still. The pleasure is so overwhelming I nearly pass out when my orgasm explodes with no warning.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohh..fuck me faster,, ohh ohh." I scream in little breaths as he fucks me right through my orgasm. The vibrations from the butt plug making my orgasm even more intense.

Adrian picks up one of the other vibrators laying on the side of the bed and holds it on my clit as he fucks me harder and faster still. He knows he isn't going to be able to last much longer and wants me to have another orgasm.

My body shutters, my moans coming louder and louder letting him know I am close. My eyes close tightly as I feel another orgasm wash over me at the same time his cock swells even more, he feels that tell tale sign of impending explosion and grunts loudly as the cum erupts from his throbbing cock, flooding my already soaking pussy.

We're both breathing hard as he falls to my side and looks at me,smiling.

"Damn babe, that was fantastic!" He says, as he leans over to kiss me gently.

After a few moments we catch our breath and he unties me, we pull the covers up over us and go to sleep.