Time Travel Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about ten minutes of being fucked from behind, Aeryn felt the Doctor intensify his assault. She could feel him slamming into her harder and harder. His balls were slapping against her clit and she could see her small breast moving up and down. The Doctor then began to grunt with exertion as he plowed into her for everything he was worth. On one stroke he buried his cock deep inside her and held it. She immediately felt a jet of hot sperm coat the inside of her vaginal walls. She could feel his cock swell inside her as it released a huge load of semen. She could hear the Doctor's breath catch as the intense orgasm caused him to stop breathing for a few seconds.

Dr. Edwards slid his cock in and out of her a few more times before removing it and walking around his desk. He opened a drawer and pulled out two small hand towels. He handed one to Aeryn and used the other to wipe down his cum covered cock. "That was worth everything."

"I certainly hope so," replied Aeryn. "It's not something I usually do, or have ever done for that matter. You are the third man I have ever had sex with." Aeryn replied as she used the towel to soak up the wetness from between her legs.

"That makes it all the better. I have already offered you every procedure and therapy we offer for human enhancement but if we get any new ones, I would be more than willing to provide that service for free if you are willing to repeat today."

"As I said Dr. Edwards, this is not something I would normally do. If I do a repeat performance it will have to be a very spectacular enhancement." Aeryn said with a smile as she put her bra back on and straightened her dress.

Dr. Edwards reached for the intercom button on his computer and called the front desk.

"Yes, Dr. Edwards," said a feminine voice on the other end.

"Please prepare operating room three for Ms. Rayner. She will be receiving the Entire Enhancement Package."

"Yes, Dr. Edwards," said the feminine voice again. If she had any suspicion of what had just happened she gave no hint of it.

"Alright Aeryn, lets get you to room three." Doctor Edwards said gesturing towards the door and resuming an air of professionalism.

*****

Aeryn took a deep breath outside the door of her Physics class. She looked down and giggled as she saw her new size C breast filling her Cal Tech sweatshirt more than it had ever been filled before. Despite the Doctor's perverted nature, she was thrilled with the work he had done. His reputation as one of the best enhancement surgeons in California was well deserved. Her breast were perfect in every regard, they were round and only as firm as they needed to be in order not to sag. It was like she wore an invisible push up bra. Her nipples were perfectly centered and not like those stories she had heard about when women in decades past use to have nipples at odd angles.

Aeryn walked into the classroom and immediately felt all eyes turn to regard her. She had always drawn attention, both from males and females. She walked to her chair in the auditorium style classroom. Sitting down she caught her Physics teacher Dr. Allen Foley staring at her new breasts. Slowly averting his gaze he approached the grease board and began to write out the day's lesson.

Aeryn absently scratched at the back of her neck, a slight itch where her Bio Pack had been imbedded. Dr. Edwards had told her it would take a couple of weeks for her body to get use to the small object and she would eventually no longer feel it. Aeryn pulled out her computer tablet and began to take notes on the day's lesson. She noticed that every time Dr. Foley turned to address the class, his gaze always fell for a few seconds on her.

*****

Aeryn waited nervously by the door as her physics class let out for the day. It had been five weeks since Aeryn's enhancement surgery and there was only one week left in the semester. She had applied for the much coveted spot as a research assistant for Dr. Foley and his summer work at the Large Hadron Collider. It was a chance to get hands on experience working in particle physics, something that increased your chance of a position as a research scientist at any of the physics labs upon receiving your Doctoral.

When the class had left Aeryn walked up to Dr. Foley's desk. "Dr. Foley, do you have a moment?"

Dr. Foley smiled. "For you Aeryn, of course, what can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if you have made your decision about who you will be taking as a research assistant to Switzerland to work at the Large Hadron Collider?"

Dr. Foley swiveled his old fashioned wooden chair so that he faced Aeryn. Leaning back he replied, "I have given it a lot of thought of course. As you know there were many applicants, many of whom are qualified including you. This is something that will greatly increase your salability as a research scientist to any of the leading particle physics labs. As such it is the most sought after summer position we have."

"Yes, but I do have one of the highest GPA's. And I would be fully committed to this."

"I am glad you are so committed," said Dr. Foley. "However several students have expressed that very sentiment as well as a willingness to go that extra mile. A couple of my female students have even suggested that they would be willing to...prove that commitment to me."

Aeryn could immediately sense where this conversation was heading. She could feel her stomach beginning to knot. She reached inside the pocket of her warm-ups and activated her smart phone by touch. Intimately familiar with it she set it to record. "Are you suggesting I prove my commitment to you?"

"How serious are you about going to Switzerland? No one who has taken this summer apprenticeship has ever had trouble getting a position after graduation."

Aeryn took a deep breath. "What is it exactly you would like me to do to prove my commitment?"

Seeing that Aeryn understood his not so subtle innuendo and did not bolt out of the classroom, Dr. Foley relaxed at the prospect of having sex with the most beautiful grad student he had ever had. "I think you know exactly what it is I would like for you to do." Dr. Foley said as he leaned forward and ran his hand up her leg.

Aeryn didn't slap away the unwanted hand. "You are saying if I have sex with you, you will guarantee that I get to go with you to Switzerland and work at the Large Hadron Collider."

"I am glad we both understand each other." Dr. Foley replied.

"What about the other two girls who said they would be willing to...show their commitment to you? Did you already promise them the trip?"

"No, though you are lucky you came to me when you did. Besides, you are incredibly beautiful, far more beautiful than the other two. In fact, I would be willing to say you are the most beautiful young woman I have ever seen."

"I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you swear I will be the one to go." Aeryn said with a neutral tone.

Dr. Foley got out of his chair and walked to his classroom door. Locking it he said, "This is my free hour." He walked up to Aeryn and began to massage her breast. "I have wanted to do that for the last five weeks, ever since you walked in to my classroom with those beautiful new breasts."

"Aeryn," he continued. "Let me have you for the next hour and you get to go with me to Switzerland as a research assistant."

Aeryn just nodded her head. She had already had sex for human enhancements. This was the same only it could lead to a life long dream and career as a particle physicist at a major University.

Dr. Foley seeing Aeryn nod her head immediately pulled off Aeryn's sweatshirt. He reached around and undid the clasp of her bra. His eyes grew wide as he took in the sight of her beautiful size C breasts and their perfect symmetry. Like a kid with a new toy he began to roughly squeeze and play with them. He sucked on her nipples and was pleased to see them get erect. "I see you are enjoying this to." He said as he nibbled on the pink nipple with his teeth.

Aeryn grimaced as the clumsy man bit a little too hard on her nipple. He lacked any of the tenderness and skill that Dr. Edwards had shown.

After spending a couple of minutes on her breasts, he grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around. He pushed on her back so that she was now bent over and leaning on his desk. "Only an hour, don't have time for all the foreplay."

"What is it with desks?" Aeryn mumbled. She felt a hand grip the waist band of her warm-ups and panties and pull them down around her knees. She then heard him frantically trying to get his pants undone.

Dr. Foley could hardly contain himself. His wife had had a perpetual headache for the last ten years and most of his sexual experiences had been limited to the one female college student he took with him every year to Switzerland. Now he was about to have sex with the sexiest girl he had ever seen much less been with. He fumbled his cock out of his boxers and placed it against her bald pussy, spreading her pink lips.

While not even slightly attracted to Dr. Foley, her body did respond to the pressure against her mound. She could feel the heat begin to build and her body start to produce fluid. She felt him pushing his cock in and out until the tip had gathered enough moisture to slide in. With a sharp intake of breath she felt it go in about two inches. He continued to work his cock in and out of her until he had completely penetrated her. He was average, about six inches long. She was just glad he was in a hurry and didn't ask her to suck his cock.

Dr. Foley humped his student like a rabbit. He reached around and squeezed her tit with his left hand. He knew women like that because they always moaned in the porn movies when guys did that. He was thrilled to see how wet Aeryn had gotten and knew she was enjoying it as much as he was.

Aeryn fought the urge to reach down and break Dr. Foley's hand that was squeezing her breast. Nine years of martial arts training had given her the skill to actually do it if she chose to. She was a little surprised at how easily she got wet. The pervert probably thought she was enjoying it.

"I knew you were like this deep down Aeryn. A girl as beautiful as you probably gets fucked all the time. The way that pink pussy of yours got so hot and wet so fast, you must be horny all the time." Dr. Foley said as he thrust his cock in and out of his student.

Aeryn rolled her eyes. May as well give the old turtle what he wants, she thought to herself. "Yes Dr. Foley, fuck me, I love the way your cock feels inside me. Fuck me hard."

"Yes you little whore. I knew you liked taking a cock. You are probably fucking half your Professors. I wish I had known. I would have been fucking you since the start of the semester."

Aeryn could feel him intensify his thrust. "Tell me how many students you have fucked like me?" Aeryn asked.

"Six over the last ten years, there's always some little whore willing to fuck for advancement." Dr. Foley replied between grunts. "Here it comes Aeryn, I'm about to give you what you want. I am about to fill that beautiful pussy of yours with my cum."

Just like Dr. Edwards, Dr. Foley gripped her tight around the waist and thrust as deeply as he could inside her. She immediately felt a warming sensation as his cum ejected inside her. A few grunts and few more thrust and he had shot his entire load.

Aeryn felt Dr. Foley pull his cock out. When she looked behind her she saw him pull up his boxers and pants. Deciding he was finished she pulled up her warm-up bottoms and put her bra and sweat shirt back on.

"You are by far the best piece of ass I have ever had." Dr. Foley said smiling at Aeryn. "We will be having a lot of fun in Switzerland."

"You didn't say I would have to have sex with you the entire time. This was just supposed to be a one time thing."

"Aeryn, honey, I disappointed to hear you say that. I bet one of the other two girls would be more than happy to show their appreciation to me all summer."

"You already promised me." Aeryn replied hotly.

"Did I?" Dr. Foley grabbed Aeryn's arm tightly. "If you are serious about going you will do whatever I say."

Aeryn grabbed his hand and put it in a Judo hold. Pulling his thumb back at a painful angle, Dr. Foley went to his knees. She then reached out and gripped his throat. "You listen to me you fucking freak. First, right now I can break your hand or tear out your throat. Second, if you do not keep your promise I will go to the President of the University and your wife." She released her grip and he began to massage his wrist. She pulled out her smart phone and pushed playback. "I have the entire thing recorded. I also have a coochie full of your sperm. Back out of our deal and you will lose your job and everything you own when your wife divorces you. Not to mention, I seriously doubt you will ever get a job at another University again. Do we understand each other?"

Dr. Foley looked up at Aeryn with naked hatred on his face.

"Answer me." Aeryn said with a dead serious tone.

"Yes you bitch. We understand each other." Dr. Foley said with a snarl.

"Good." Aeryn said, changing her expression to a smile. "You had better go wash that blood off your face before the next class."

"What blood..." Dr. Foley said half realizing what was about to happen.

Aeryn kneed Dr. Foley in the face and his nose exploded with blood. "That was for calling me a bitch. See you on the plane for Switzerland next week Dr."

*****

Aeryn stood nine paces from her opponent. Both kenshi faced one another and performed a standing bow with their shinai, a sword made up of four bamboo staves and leather held down in the left hand, blade facing upwards. Aeryn saw the judge give the go-ahead to begin and brought her shinai to a position on her left hip where a katana would normally be sheathed and her thumb moved up to cover the tsuba or crossguard.

The two kenshi took three steps forward while drawing their shinai in a large arc over their heads and down towards (chundan no kamae) or center guard. While doing this they slowly crouched down into a position where they balanced on the balls of their feet. Aeryn had been studying kendo for seven years now and the (sonkyou) was perfectly executed.

Aeryn looked at her opponent without expression. She was (Yon Dan) or fourth Dan. She still had three more years before she could try for (Go Dan) or fifth Dan. Each additional rank required a set number of years before you could advance. You are required to spend at least four years as a fifth Dan, at least five years as a (Roku Dan) or sixth Dan, six years as a (Shichi Dan) or seventh Dan and so on. Aeryn was facing a fifth Dan, one level above hers.

"Hajime!" The judge called out.

Aeryn immediately went on the offensive by making a (Men Uchi) or strike to 'men'. 'Men' being the top of her opponents metal grille helmet. She followed up with (Kin kasha), a repeated diagonal strike to the 'men'. Her opponent quickly deflected the combination assault while taking three steps back and counter-attacked. Aeryn deflected the attack and saw an opening. Only a fraction of a second opening, she performed a (Do Uchi) or strike to 'do', 'do' being the padding around the waist.

Feeling emboldened by her success she circled her opponent and once again went into a combination attack. Her opponent deflected the assault and swung his shinai at her head in a swing that would have taken off her head if it had connected and she had not been wearing armor. Aeryn took two steps back and her attacker stepped forward sensing weakness. Her opponent conducted a high then low attack and Aeryn deflected these with ease. Once again her opponent opened himself up by overextending himself on a down swing and gave Aeryn an opening. She performed a (Men uchi) and was rewarded with the solid sound of her shinai connecting with his helmet.

'Two points,' Aeryn thought to herself, 'One more to go.' Aeryn's opponent attacked once again in a combination of furious blows. She deflected these strikes as she had the others. Her opponent made a high, two handed chop at her 'men'. She deflected the strike, brought her sword up and did a (Tsuki) or thrust to throat guard and the match was over just like that.

The judge declared Aeryn the winner of the match with three points to none.

Aeryn saw her Sensei approach and bowed to him.

"You have done well Aeryn. I have noticed some changes within you in the last couple of days. You showed none of your usual hesitation in attacking and went on the offense more."

"(Ki ken tai I-chi) Sensei, spirit, sword, body as one," replied Aeryn.

"You have always had great skill. I was referring to the change in your mental attitude."

"(Tamashii), fighting spirit and (Hei jo shin), calmness of mind, I understand these better. I was attacked a couple of days ago and defended my self."

The Sensei smiled. "Yes, a real life victory can often change the nature of a person by giving them a courage that was there but untapped."

"Sensei, I will be unable to continue my lessons this summer. I have received an opportunity to work in Switzerland at the Large Hadron Collider."

"Congratulations Aeryn. I know this is something you have been striving for, I wish you luck. Just remember to practice your Kata and we can pick up when you return."

"Thank you Sensei." Aeryn said and bowed.

*****

Aeryn walked around the ATLAS detector. At 46 meters long, 25 meters high, 25 meters wide and weighing 7000 tonnes it is the largest particle detector ever constructed. She had been here for nearly a month and was still awed by the enormous machine.

Dr. Foley had seemed to accept the situation and had resigned himself to the fact that he would not be getting between her legs again. He had been understandably stand-offish even to the point were he had taken an earlier flight just to avoid her. While he was unable to avoid her in the close quarters of the control room of the ATLAS, he did limit his conversations to strictly work. This was fine with Aeryn as she had no desire to get to know him any more than she already did.

Aeryn walked through an enormously thick set of steel doors and into the control room of the ATLAS. She found Dr. Foley sitting at a computer terminal checking some data for the test they were about to conduct. She was naturally excited about this experiment since they were about to try and create a microscopic unstable black hole. There had been lots of protest to the research but anyone with an understanding of particle physics new that the black hole would only exist for the tiniest fraction of a second. In addition there were many safety protocols put in place including a high energy field that would keep the microscopic black hole in a position where it would not come in contact with anything.

"Alright Aeryn, let's begin the test. I am activating the magnets." Dr. Foley said as he began to charge the 1600 superconducting magnets that went around the seventeen mile circumference of the Collider.

Aeryn watched the monitors as each system came online and displayed the data that let her know all systems were functioning properly. She called off each green light to Dr. Foley as they appeared on her screen.

"Aeryn," Said Dr. Foley. "I am not getting any readings from the Muon Spectrometer. I need you to go inside and check the connection. It has happened before; just push the connector more securely in." Dr. Foley said staring at his screen.

Aeryn was a little concerned about this. "Isn't it dangerous to go inside while it's activated?"

"It is if the particle accelerator is activated. It's not dangerous with only the magnets activated." Dr. Foley said over his shoulder.

"Yes, Dr.," said Aeryn as she got up and made her way to the ATLAS chamber.

Aeryn walked in, closed the door behind her and approached the Muon Spectrometer. As the Dr. had said, the connection was loose. She reconnected it and made her way to the door. When she tried to open it she found that it was locked. She couldn't figure out how it got locked. The lock was on the outside and can't be accidentally locked by the person who enters the chamber. Aeryn went to the side of the door and pressed the intercom. "Dr. Foley, I seem to have been locked inside. Could you come down and unlock the door?"