Time Travel Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caratacos needed no further encouragement when he saw the woman he had once thought to be a spirit of the forest get on her hands and knees and asked him to take her from behind. He knelt behind her and guided his rock hard cock to her entrance and slid it all the way in. He gripped her waist and began to fuck the forest spirit come flesh. He drove his cock in and out of her slowly at first and then quickening his pace. He watched as Keelin starred in fascination at the boldness of her friend's attitude and the bawdy words that came from her lips. Caratacos could feel his balls slapping against Aeryn as he started to pound her increasingly harder. He was both surprised and pleased when he felt Aeryn reach between her legs and grip his balls. She messaged them while he fucked her from behind. She moved her hips in unison with him and he wasn't entirely sure of who was fucking who, but at the moment he didn't really care one way or the other.

Aeryn was about to have an orgasm. The pressure had built up and she knew she was ready to orgasm. With control over her PC muscle she felt herself begin to cum. The orgasm was intense and she could feel her juices dripping out of her and running down her inner thighs. She felt the frictionless feel of Caratacos cock continue its pounding of her pussy unabated. "That's it Caratacos, I want you to cum. I want you to drive your cock as deep as you can inside me and shoot your load."

Caratacos was a little concerned about this. "It will decrease the chance of getting you pregnant if I pull out."

"I...uhh...can't...uhh...get...uhh...pregnant." Aeryn was able to get out between strokes.

"You can't get pregnant?"

"Fuck now. Talk later."

Caratacos maintained his fast, deep thrust until he felt himself ready to cum for a second time in a night. He gripped Aeryn tightly by the waist and thrust as deep as he could inside her. He felt his seed shoot deep into the woman who had just told him she couldn't get pregnant. His cock spasm as blast after hot, sticky blast went deep inside the woman bent over in front of him. He slowly withdrew his cock as it continued to pump its remaining load. As he pulled his now deflating cock out of her it slid out along with a small quantity of his own cum and a substantial amount of her fluids. Caratacos admired the view of the perfectly firm, rounded ass and the glob of his semen as it dripped out of her pink, wet pussy.

After the threesome had finished Aeryn, Caratacos and Keelin fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs. Keelin was in the middle with Aeryn on her right side and Caratacos on the other.

*****

Keelin walked down the dirt road excited about the news she had for Aeryn and Caratacos. Traders had come in to town early in the morning all the way from a land called Achaean. According to the traders, Achaean was a not actually a village but a collection of states. She knew how much Aeryn desperately wanted information on what events were taking place in the world and was eager to tell her the news.

Keelin jogged up the well worn path that led to her front door and burst in with excitement. Her eyes got big when she saw Caratacos sitting on the sofa with his pants around his angle and Aeryn with her lips wrapped around his cock. This wasn't the first time she had caught them like this. In truth, Aeryn had caught her and Caratacos an equal number of times in intimate acts. It had been three months since the three of them had their first sexual escapade and was now a nightly ritual, sometimes a daily one as well.

Aeryn smiled at the sight of her friend and lover. "Keelin look, I can finally do it." Aeryn exclaimed as she proceeded to take Caratacos cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a few times working the hard member deeper each time. On the fourth time she had taken his hard cock into her throat until her lips were at his balls. She went up and down taking the entire thing in and out of her throat.

Keelin laughed at her friend's excitement. While she herself didn't mind giving oral sex to Caratacos she preferred his cock inside her pussy. She also liked how Caratacos didn't mind if she was the one on top and controlled the pace of their love making. Aeryn on the other hand was the experimental one. She had been frustrated that she was unable to take the entire cock into her mouth and had exclaimed that many women in her land could do it with practice. One of the things she had learned about Aeryn was that she didn't give up until she figured it out. Caratacos was more than willing to help her achieve her goal. "I am glad you figured out how to do that. Spirits know you have been practicing enough."

Aeryn looked at her friend and could tell she was a bit winded. With Caratacos saliva coated cock in her hand she talked to Keelin. "What brings you here in such a hurry?"

"There are traders in the village. They just arrived this morning."

"That's not completely surprising, weren't you expecting them around this time?"

"It's not traders from another village or from the far south; they claim to be from a land of many nations called Achaean."

Aeryn was instantly alert. This was the type of information she desperately wanted. Just one name of a leader would allow her to place the exact year she was in. "What did they say?"

"I didn't get a chance to talk to them in detail. The rest of the villagers had questions and I couldn't take up all their time. You should go down there and talk to them. The entire village owes you a debt for the help you gave them in building better homes. I am sure they would not mind if you took up some of the trader's time with questions."

"You're right, I will go right now." Aeryn said as she started to get up.

"You're going to leave right now? Couldn't you wait a few minutes?" Caratacos asked in a pleading voice.

Keelin walked up to Caratacos, lifted her dress and straddled him. "You go ahead Aeryn; I will take care of Caratacos and finish up for you."

Aeryn gave her friend a wry smile. "That is most generous of you Keelin."

Keelin winked at Aeryn as Caratacos saliva coated cock slid inside her quickly heating pussy. "What are friends for?"

Half running, half jogging it didn't take Aeryn long to get to the center of the village where the traders were. There were nine of them in the village square. They were all about five foot eight, with short dark hair and short neatly trimmed beards. Three of them looked like traders, while the rest appeared more as guards. The three traders conversed with the villagers while the guards stood by the wagons and watched everyone. They were dressed in long wool shirts that went down to their knees. A leather belt cinched at the waist held a small hunting knife. They also wore sandals with leather straps that went around their feet and up a few inches on their ankles. The six who looked like guards had a short leaf shaped sword in addition to their knives attached to their belt.

Aeryn made her way through the throng of villagers until she was close enough to the traders to get their attention. If her jet black hair and perfectly proportioned body wasn't enough to get her noticed in the crowd, her pouty lips and half Asian, half white parentage was enough to set her apart from everyone else in the village. As soon as one of the traders noticed her he started to make his way towards her. There were still two traders to occupy the villagers and they didn't seem to mind nor were they surprised that Aeryn was about to get special attention.

"Greeting mistress, my name is Doros. I am your humble servant, here to serve at your pleasure."

Aeryn checked his name in the Greek name database inside her IBP and decided to go with playful and flirty. "Service and pleasure, you are truly are a gift as your name suggest. My name is Aeryn"

Doros raised an eyebrow at this. He was both surprised at her open manner and her knowledge of what his name meant. "You speak Achaean then?"

Aeryn knew that Achaean was an old name used for the ancient Greeks. "Unfortunately no, I have heard the name before and was told its meaning."

"You are not of the Celtici by your appearance or name." Doros said in the Celtici dialect, more as a statement than a question.

"No. I am from a far away land and was lost until I ran across new friends who offered me a home and friendship."

"I can understand that," said Doros. "These seem to be a very kind and friendly people."

"How is it that you know their language?"

"While I have never encountered this village before, I have run across some of the people from similar villages on my travels. I learned the language from them." Doros replied with the rehearsed answer to the expected question.

"Can you tell me some of the city-states and the rulers?" Aeryn asked, no longer able to contain her impatience.

"Such curiosity is unusual for a woman. Your husband must be a very patient man."

Aeryn remembered where she was and did not act on her impulse to kick the man in his balls. "I am not married and if you have no news to hold my interest then I will be leaving."

"I can tell you are a shrewd and formidable trader Aeryn, so I will give you what you ask, although it may cost me in trade as my time will be taken up talking instead of making trades."

"I appreciate it Doros. As for losing out in trade, the six men around the wagon appear to be hired guards and will not threaten your trade. The other two have similar features, I would guess they are family and I am sure they will cut you in on anything worth while."

"You have a quick mind Aeryn and a quick tongue." Doros said laughing. "Very well, there is Mycenae where Agamemnon is king and his brother Menelaus is wealthy and powerful man in Sparta. Agamemnon also rules over Corinth. Sparta is ruled by Tyndareus, Athens is ruled by Memestheus, Pylos is ruled by Nestor, Arcadia is ruled by Agapenor, Ithica is ruled by Odysseus, Troy is ruled by Priam and Crete is ruled by Idomeneus and Meriones. There are many more smaller states with an equal number of rulers but the ones I mentioned are the most powerful of them all. Did I answer your question to your satisfaction?"

Aeryn was already running the names through the search engine in her Information Bio Pack and reviewing the data. "Yes, I very much appreciate the information you gave me. If there is some way I can repay you please let me know."

"That is a very tempting offer Aeryn. Perhaps you would consider sharing a meal and a cup of wine while you tell me of your land?"

"Perhaps the meal and wine, I do not enjoy speaking of my homeland as it brings back painful memories of everyone and everything I have lost."

"I look forward to it; unfortunately right now I must trade and trade well to make up for this long and expensive journey."

Aeryn watched as Doros walked off with a ready smile and headed into the crowd. He was immediately swallowed by the eager villagers who wanted to look at the samples of his trade goods. Aeryn finally finished her search on her IBP and had the answer she was looking for. Based on all the leaders mentioned and when they held power, Aeryn was able to determine that the date was around 1187 BC. She had been shocked to hear of troy, it had never been proven to have truly existed. There were many scholars who considered it only a tale by Homer in the Iliad and Odyssey. It wasn't until 1988 that Manfred Korfmann had uncovered evidence of a battle and the remains of a deep ditch he claimed may have been the outermost defense of a large city while excavating along the coast of the Aegean Sea. If Homer was right then the Trojan War was only three years away.

Keelin and Caratacos had joined Aeryn at the village square to look at all the wares from the traders. Caratacos had picked up a hunting bow and Keelin had bought two bolts of finely woven wool. Aeryn didn't buy anything and asked the traders a few more questions while at the same time trying not to give anything away of what was to come if her interpretation of history was correct. She had gained little more information. Agamemnon had not yet married Clytemnestra daughter of Tyndareus and Menelaus has not married Helen and become King of Sparta.

The sun had gone down by the time the three of them had reached Keelin's home. It had been a long day and Aeryn had promised Doros she would meet him first thing in the morning for breakfast and to talk more of what was happening in the world. She did not partake in the evening sex ritual as she wanted to be alert and well rested for her next encounter with Doros.

*****

The next morning Aeryn found Doros waiting alone in the village square. "Where are your wagons?" Aeryn asked wondering why he was not preparing for the days trade.

"We traded late into the evening and very little left. We are camped on the edge of town and I thought I would let my friends sleep in today since we had such a big day yesterday. Would you like to join me for some meats and cheese for breakfast at our camp? I think you may enjoy the spices we add that are not available here."

"Sure, I am always willing to try new things."

"You are as bold as you are beautiful." Doros said with his most ingratiating smile.

Aeryn followed him just past the town in a small clearing in the woods. Half of his people were still asleep while the others huddled around a campfire and prepared breakfast. The smell of roasting meat made Aeryn's mouth water. Aeryn took a place on the ground around the campfire with two of the guards and one of the other traders. The conversation stayed light as she and Doros fenced back and forth trying to glean information on the other.

"You should see the city of Sparta or Mycenae. They are magnificent cities, full of people from all over with great towering buildings, some with two and three stories."

Aeryn hid her laugh, she came from a world were the average family home was two stories and towering buildings meant a minimum of 100 stories tall. "I appreciate the offer and someday I hope to visit these wonderful places you speak of, but for now I will stay here."

Doros grinned at the exotic and beautiful young woman and said, "Perhaps someday will be sooner than you think."

Aeryn did not hear the man approaching from behind but was instantly alert from the comment. She noticed that one of the guards at the campfire was looking past her; she rolled to her left just as one of the large guards had come within grabbing distance of her. Aeryn came quickly to her feet and got in a defensive posture. She showed no emotion when the guards laughed at her.

"Whatever you do, do not damage her permanently. She will not fetch as much if she has a broken nose or jaw and she is meant for royalty." Doros said to the guard who was advancing on his potential prize.

The guard stopped a couple of feet in front of Aeryn and laughed out loud. "Take your best shot little girl," said the overconfident guard as he stood with his fist on his hips.

Aeryn raised an eyebrow at the offer. "Alright," she said as she threw a punch straight at his throat. It didn't matter how big or strong a person was, even the weakest opponent could put down a larger more powerful opponent if you hit them in the throat. Just as Aeryn expected the man crumpled to the ground holding his throat. "Idiot," Aeryn said as she immediately took off running towards the village. Looking over her shoulder she saw a man put an arrow to his bow with a large bulbous arrow head. She turned her head forwards and increased her already desperate pace. She was about a hundred feet out of the trader camp when her world turned black.

Doros watched as one of the guards stepped out from behind a wagon and fired his bow. The next thing he saw was the beautiful young woman drop to the ground as the arrow struck her head. He approached the woman quickly while looking around to make sure no one else had seen what had happened. With the coast clear he examined her head to make sure there wasn't too much damage. "There is no blood, but I can see she is already going to have a large bump on her head."

"I used the softest fowling blunt I had," replied the guard to Doros. The fowling blunt was a round leather ball instead of an arrowhead used to bring down small birds without destroying them the way a broad head tipped arrow would.

Doros ordered the guard to pick her up and put her inside the wagon. Once inside he tied a leather collar around her neck tight enough so she couldn't pull it over her head but loose enough it wouldn't rub her neck raw. She was too great of a prize to damage, especially since he had only sold half his trade goods. "We will make a hundred times the gold off her that we would have made off just the trade goods selling to these pathetic villagers."

When the camp was struck Doros ordered the small three wagon convoy on to the road heading southeast. They were on there way to Sparta and wealth and the exotic, beautiful woman with the strange eyes tied up behind him was going to change his life, he could feel it.