Time Travellers from the 1960's Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as he now came to review the marriage 'institution', as people still called it, in his TV watching, he recalled that the partners who had remained 'loyal' were usually angry, or ashamed towards their partners when they came to speak to them. In films, soap operas, sitcoms and even 'real life' documentaries the 'victims' of marital betrayal usually had a choice of behaviours, between 'leaving' their partner; murdering them; accepting the 'infidelity' after a period of anger or punishment, usually after extracting a promise of loyal behaviour in the future or to never see the new partner/ friend ever again; or to take themselves a lover also, in which case the originally disloyal partner would then become the angry one and follow any of the above options also. Times had not moved on much from the 1960's. He had expected the people of this time to be wiser, more open minded, less the slaves or dependants of each other, more independent. But it wasn't so at all, not very much anyway.

12