Time Warp Girls From Chester Ch. 04

Story Info
Mist takes Islands off Chester back in time.
10k words
4.82
6.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean gave me a shot and I was rested and full of energy but my shoulders ached a bit. Joyce said let the wench ride you when she wakes up I don't want to put you back in that belt I leaned in and kissed my love.

Jack had me go out to the green house the water was changed the crop was ready at least two bushels of potatoes and the marijuana plants were done. The smell was enough to make you high. The mother had given us 300 plants and we set them up as soon as this food crop was out also I had a coffee tree which I used as a mother plant and had over four hundred of them which I had the girls plant.

From my window box I had some mint plants which give me twenty plants for the hydro to be planted. I was going to use half these plants to make more plants.

I also had an aloe plant which I got twenty seedlings that filled my green house for a good month. We now had potatoes so everybody was given a proper portion at each meal. Janet and John made medicine out of the Marijuana plant.

Harvest time was coming and it took all hands to bring in the crops and store them there were a few blueberry and raspberry patches which we cleaned.

Jean took the seniors and Machala with the barge over to the old girl scout camp they found Marilyn remains she was dead for quite a while they buried the skeleton and put a marker up for her. They took all the mattresses and anything else they could find that may be useful and even found a rhubarb patch and more strawberry bushes they dug it up and brought it back. By the time they got back Hillary was now back to normal she was a slave like Jill and John. This I never wanted but it also was not my fault.

Remy was on the dock looking in hopes that her mother was with them. She cried when she heard the news but grieved for a few days and after talking to Jean and I she was alright we told her it was healthy to grieve she was her mother but she chose her life like you chose yours.

Remy said, "When I turn 18 and you are the father can I call my first girl Marilyn Remy after Mom."

I hugged her tenderly and said, "I think we can arrange that my sweet angel."

Remy said, "I got to go Jack got us cadets on weed duty till 3 pm then wood duty till 4 pm. Remy said, "Then were off to the pond until 5:30 and back here for supper and dishes at 6."

I said, "Is this a normal work day?"

She said, "No we usually have a lot more to do. The other girls have us do things for them to." At 4 pm after the cadets left I called a family meeting and I said, "There is something not quite right here. I want a list of what the cadets do every day."

When it was finished I looked at it and I said, "These girls are not slaves this is going to change. I think you did not coordinate with Jack and each of you giving the girls a task didn't see the whole picture."

Some of the girls apologized all of mine did as they knew what being a slave was they went through it. Some of the girls didn't see anything wrong figured they were younger had more energy better to keep them busy.

Jack said, "I totally missed that and did not realize other people assigning them task to do. I had them doing five hours leaving plenty of room for them to play and develop their own hobbies."

I said, "Let's let it be until after supper I got an idea just need to formulate it better." It was five Jill and Machala finished supper baked Halibut.

The harvest was in and Julie was up on crutches and 1 of our three wheel chairs we had to modify our front door so the wheel chair had access. Jack and the lumber mill were busy again they made ramps to the chicken coop and out in the yard towards the road where Jack John and I built a swing set to hold eight of us and one spot especially for the wheel chair with a rope to rock the swing.

Julie wore a sock type thing over her stump. It was taking awhile but she was enjoying life like she said, "Look at all the work I get out of," but inside we all knew she would trade it for the chance to walk again.

After supper that evening I said, "Let's use a deck of cards Now we were not going to leave them out I came up with a plan the girls all belong to a group hearts diamonds spade or club each cadet had a supervisor, an ambassador, a senior, and one of my slaves.

Each one of the cadets was given scissor razor and a laser razor. They and only they could cut hair trim eyebrows trim pussy clean hairs off the body and each month a winner was chosen for best trim and bush design. Jack John and I had secret ballad on winner. The winner got to trim me cut my hair etc second got John 3rd got Jack.

This put the cadets in a whole new stature they no longer could be ordered around by everybody or that person could be shaved bald not a hair on the body any ware.

Also the winning team got screwed by me more often for the month. Another incentive to help the cadets win they all seem to enjoy my big cock within the year I grew another inch I was now 9 inches.

That certainly took care of the girls getting the cadets being given extra chores. Everything went through Jack only I could override things which I was diligent not to.

Here is the way the teams broke down:

Magi got Machala, Hanna, Bernice, and Janet,

Michelle got Carroll, Julie, Hillary, and Margaret.

Remy got Jean, Joyce, Betty, and Heidi

Marie got, Bridget, Helen, and Jill.

The cadets were excited and they would get together and read up on haircuts and trimming with scissors and razor, and how this laser thing worked. With in the week they were using the laser system on the adults clean off their legs, facial hair, arm pits, and arms making them silky smooth. It wasn't long before the girls started to object to some of the cadets treatment but Brad gave them use of the waste belt and cuffs a leg spreader and cuffs and a ball gag to put in their mouth.

Any objection had the boys Jack and John put these restraints on for the cadets. Remy decided to put hearts on her four girls bush so she trimmed them and shaved clean making a perfect heart shape.

Michelle decided on an arrow head pointed to the clit. Carroll objected big mistake the boys came into the bedroom Michelle was using and the restraints were put on her and she was gagged with the ball gag.

Michelle trimmed her pussy and put the arrow head on then fingered Carroll to an orgasm Carroll had to take it there was nothing she could do on her third orgasm Michel said, "I am scheduled for milking tomorrow do you want to assist me?"

Carroll shook her head no so Michelle fingered her almost to an orgasm and stopped waited a few minutes then started again. Carroll shook her head yes so Michelle fingered her to orgasm as a reward.

Carroll knew she was at this kids mercy the rolls were reversed.

Michelle trimmed her nails and her nose hair and her eyebrows used the laser on her armpits and her legs as there was some stubble.

When Michelle was done she took the gag off and Carroll went and said, "You are a real bitch."

Michelle said, "And what were you having me do all my chores and all yours to."

"Yes but I am older than you this is the way it always has been."

"Well not anymore I will see you in the morning," and Michelle patted her arrow head letting her know the consequences.

"Yes Michelle I will be there."

Meanwhile while this was going on with Michelle working on Remy had Joyce. She had finished putting the heart and fingered Joyce getting moans from her but Joyce never once tried to interfere Remy took her time and used all her tools cleaning Joyce up. Joyce even helped suggesting her ears and even the light red hairs on her arms. Remy said, "Why you so helpful?"

Joyce said, "I love him and you must win so I can be with him more. You may cut my hair but he says he loves my long red hair and my eyelashes against my green eyes."

Remy said, "I will do all I can I want him to I love him as much as you do Joyce." We finished and hugged and I went down for inspection Jack and John had to feel over both the girls when they were done and every night until the night of the vote.

John finished feeling Carroll and then Joyce. Jack did the same and needed me to fuck him and John needed me to. So John sucked me off then I fucked Jack while he ate Carroll out.

Carol was so randy after being eaten out for the first time she begged me to take her so we went into the bedroom and I made love to her I played with her tits while we kissed and I tweaked her nipples on her C breast her skin was so silky smooth Michelle done a great job on her. Finally after fingering her to almost an orgasm she was soaked I entered my cock and broke her cherry she screamed with pain and said crying, "Does it always hurt like this."

"No my love soon the pain will ease and the more we fuck the more you will enjoy."

"Master I hope so but it hurts like hell it burns and you're so big feels like your fist is in me not your thing."

"It's called a cock."

"I am sorry we never talked about it at home and when we did it was always a thing." I laughed moving a bit and she felt a bit of pleasure as her muscles relaxed.

I said, "now I am going to move my thing in an out of your thing and we will see if our things enjoy it."

Carroll laughs and could feel my cock move inside her within minutes she was saying, "More, harder please, oh god more," and she seized up muscles locked around my cock and fluid rolling down my shaft she was having a mind blowing orgasm."

We fucked for two hours and we both had climaxes together and separate. Then she said, "I want more but I am so sore I don't think I can walk." Joyce who was at the doorway watching came in and said "Come on wench I will help, your master can't use his arms yet but you wait until he can you ain't seen nothing yet."

"Joyce he can't be any better than he was my god I feel oh I just feel even still I feel him inside."

"Yea you got it bad for our master to," and Joyce helped her to the shower. I pranced behind and Joyce washed Carroll and then stepped as Carroll stepped out I stepped in and Joyce started to soap me up and play with my cock. "Oh please master I need your thing inside me," she said in a child's voice.

She turned around bent over and my cock went right into her pussy I drove it in and hard fucked her she came twice and the third time I came with her and we both sank to the floor of the shower.

Jean came by shut off the water and helped us both up we went out for tea and Jean gave me a shot which brought me around.

Carroll was sitting starring into space with a smile on Joyce said something to her but she was gone thinking of something but far away from this house. She was like in a trance.

Jill served the tea and we turned in taking my pillow with me and Jean. Jean and I made passionate love with her on top and me laying on Joyce's ass my pillow Joyce was moaning wanting it to be her and after Jean was wore out my pillow Joyce took over and rode me for a good hour we came many times together and kissed.

Jean tried to leave and I said, "You sleep with me my love it's a king size and there is more than enough room for the three of us and you guys got to make sure my arms don't get to much of a work out." I got the raspberry from Jean and Joyce was content I included her for the night.

The next morning I woke at four and Remy and Machala were finishing tea and off to the barn. I thought that was strange that Jack would schedule Machala this early but I let it go.

About 5 am most of the cadets were up and heading out to do chores and by 7 everybody was up they had breakfast and then they were off busy doing housework while Jack left to get the mill started. When the sun was up I walked outside to the green house there were girls changing the water others working with the potato eyes.

I went into the smaller green house where the banana tree and tomatoes were planted the lemon tree fruit was ripe and so was the oranges. I had Machala and Janet pick the ripe fruit and give to Jill. That night there was lemon for the fish banana bread for desert and a huge goose with stuffing.

I asked what was the occasion and she said its thanksgiving or was in our old world. We all rejoiced in the day still our chores had to be done but this also signaled the sign of winter approaching. We had very little outside clothing. Julie was now mobile in her wheel chair. I had John Jack and a few of the girls build a simple raft with low sides as a landing craft.

In a few days that was done and I said, "Janet, Jill, Joyce, Julie, John, Jack, and I were going to the mainland for bear meat but mainly a fur expedition."

The other girls were not happy but it had to be done their was no bears on our island and the mainland was over run with them plus the mackerel were running which would bring the bears to the shore so we could shoot them from the barge then retrieve them on the raft.

I went to our weapons locker John Jack and I wore 9mm side arms and 306 rifle bolt action with scope we also wore what little hunting gear we had some camouflage gym pants and hunter orange vest the four girls were given 270 rifles with scope. We had two days of gun handling and one day of shooting 3 bullets as I had no way of reloading more than a few thousand rounds and though it sounds like a lot we got kids grand kids and great grand-kids to preserve for.

It as a fine day we left at dawn water was like glass barometer showed 5 days of good weather. Off we went we arrived off shore there were six bears at a stream catching salmon.

They had no fear of man as they never seen one well that was about to change the girls all picked out a different target as did the guys. The guys had the bears targeted closet to the woods. Our guns were a one shot on kill guns the 270 had to hit a vital spot and still they could travel into the woods.

We were all laying on the deck of the barge Julie done the countdown to fire a thunderous roar let go and then multiple shots none of the bears got of the beach Joyce and Jill came in with Jack, John and I. Jack and John took up defensive positions as did Julie and Janet had there scopes also trained on the tree line I went back to the barge where Janet released the winch cable and we dropped two anchors as the barge was a 150 feet off shore. In I went with the skiff and I took gun position while Joyce and Jill went up and put the cable around the neck of the first bear and was drug to the raft then the second bear.

It was hard to hear over the sounds of the winch but you could see the bushes move. The girls were told to keep working we were front line the first wolf came charging out and John fired dropping it.

Three more came running and we all fired one was still coming but Jack got him off to the left the bushes were moving they were down by the opposite side of the stream.

Two shots rang out from the barge into the bushes guess they had a better view angle we opened up as 12 wolves emerged. Joyce and Jill had to stop what they were doing when I yelled guns, guns, guns. That was a previously set code word for everybody on their guns. I had seen a pack of wolves the first day we landed but nothing this big. After we dropped about ten of them the rest moved off they may never had contact with humans or guns before but they were a cunning predator and regrouped to figure what they were going to do their instincts seen a feast on the shore and these new two legged animals as well.

It wasn't long before we heard howls of the wolves in the tree line. If they were trying to scare us off they were doing a good job the howls were bone chilling for sure.

Joyce and Jill continued and the slow but strong winch pulled the bears onto the raft. I then said lets take some of the dead wolves we can use the hides we got the closet ones to us but the bushes seemed to be getting louder so with a half dozen wolves loaded the winch started pulling the raft back to the barge while we hastily got in the skiff and launched back to the barge as shots rang out from the barge the wolves broke from the woods must have been a hundred of them. We opened up with our nine mm as we were in a small boat and it was full no room to maneuver the rifles.

Back at the barge we got on and started with the rifles there was at least fifty swimming for us Janet pulled up the anchors with the winch and we started backing away killing as we went.

We were actually running low in ammunition when I said, "Every body down cease fire," and from the cabinet I took out a grade pulled the pin and through it the explosion killed a lot of wolves and fish laying upside down on the surface. We moved closer to shore almost where we were originally and started shooting wolves in the head and gaffing there bodies unto the barge we also netted some of the salmon. We then left for home.

There were wolves all over the beach and they were looking at us until we were well off shore almost a mile. It was still dead calm. I had the barge stop we were motionless I had very body hold still no movement and I lay on the deck of the barge with the 306 and fire at the shore.

The first two shots missed but the third hit a wolf and the rest scrambled off the beach back into the woods and we continued home. It took all of us the day to clean the bear skin them and then skin the wolves we had a lot of pelts that needed tanning it took another 3 days to get them on racks and it was a process that took a few weeks to get usable skins for warmth.

Over the next few weeks I noticed that the adults were getting up at 4 with the cadets doing chores with them I out and out had a meeting with Jack and Jean and found out that Jack definitely did not schedule anything before 8 am with the adults, Jean was reluctant to say and I said, "I think I know what is going on but I need the truth."

She said how the cadets were misusing the sex toys and chorusing the adults to do the early chores.

That afternoon while the snow was falling I had a family meeting and started talking about values and stating, "You the cadets were being misused by everybody so this hair thing was put in place so as to ease the situation.

It worked but now the cadets are doing what I was trying to stop the adults from doing."

"Cadets we must all get along having harmless fun is one thing making slaves is quite another." I explained about my girls Jack and John left nothing out including the fact that even though they are collared they are no longer slaves.

"If you cant take on the responsibility of haircuts manicures and body hair I can take away that privilege for that is what it is a privilege not a task that involves making people do what they don't want done."

The cadets all apologized and swore it would not happen again and wanted to continue they liked the friendly completion and they would keep it at that.

Remy won the first month and she took Jean, Joyce, Betty, and Heidi. The girls were told to say nothing and do as they were told or next month would be an Iroquois hair cut.

The waste belt and hand cuffs were put on me as well as the foot spreader I was sat down on a sheet laid over top of my bed first I was given a hair cut by Remy. Her hands massaged my scalp and then she brushed my hair as it had not been cut since the before the island went on its journey.

Her hands felt good as she trimmed a few inches off my hair. She didn't cut it short and said, "I wanted to leave you a good head of hair for the winter and also if he gave her trouble next time she would curl it and give him a perm."

The other girls laughed and Joyce said, "I think he would look nice in a perm give him that famine touch as he fucked Jack."

The girls all laughed and were having a great time with Remy teasing me.

Then it started, Betty suck his cock and see how many hairs you can find so I can trim them.