Time Warp Girls From Chester Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "You can't do that." Remy went and pulled out the ball gag and I kept shaking my head and keeping my mouth shut until a set of hands cupped my balls and squeezed I immediately stopped as I felt a pain and Remy said, "Open your mouth." I did but not open wide. More pressure and I complied as the pressure was released. I was now gagged and Joyce stood up. I thought the little wenches had this prearranged.

Remy finished with my hair cut and showed me with mirrors that Joyce and Betty held. Remy said, "Jean we discussed this before now let's hear your version of what is and what is not sex. If Jack jerks Brad off is that sex?"

"No that is not but," Remy cut her off and said,"No buts or ifs answer direct infinitive answers. If Brad fucks an ass is that sex."

"Yes," Jean said.

"If John sucks him but Brad doe not cum is that sex?"

"No," Jean said.

"If John sucks him off is that sex?"

"Yes that is oral sex."

"If John sucks Brad and makes him cum but squirts it in Jacks mouth or over his body is that sex for Jack."

Jean thought and then said, "No it is not but it is for John."

"No buts remember,"

"Jean if Betty gives John a lap dance but his cock only rubs her pussy and he does not cum is that sex?"

Jean thought and said, "Dangerously close."

Remy said, "Yes or no answer."

"No it is not sex."

"Thank you sister Jean, now Joyce do you agree with Jeans answers yes or no?"

Joyce smiled and said, "Yes," Betty and Heidi also said "Yes,"

"Alright then master Brad is Jean telling the truth in all that was asked of her."

I did not respond and Remy pulled my hard cock between my legs and let it go it came flying up and hit my stomach,

Remy said "Did that hurt?"

I nodded "Yes"

Remy said, "Good now is Jean lying in what was asked of her?"

I shook my head, "No."

Remy said, "Then what was ask of her was the truth?"

I had to shake my head "Yes,"

"Okay Betty did you find any shaft hairs?"

"None that bothered me," Betty said.

"Joyce why don't you check as well," and Joyce got on her knees and engulfed my cock using her tongue I was rock hard. She stopped after a minute and said, "There are a few hairs at the base."

Remy said, "It is hard to see those blond hairs."

"Jean you can lick the base of his cock and find the hairs and hold them for me to trim." Jean did this and Remy had Joyce do one side of his bag and Heidi do the other then Remy used the laser on his beg and shaft.

Remy said, "Now I will check," and she puts her small mouth over his raging hard on and Brad moans as her tight mouth and her tongue licks the side of his shaft. Remy takes her mouth off and the licks his shaft from all sides then with a few jerks said, "Yep it's smooth," with a mile wide grin.

Remy said, "Now to business Jean take the iodine and draw a heart on his pubic hair and I will trim and shave it we won the month there is no reason for us not to show it. Remy trimmed his pubic hair. "Joyce you fill in the heart with iodine. Heidi blow on it to dry it as Joyce puts in on I will hold his cock out of the way."

Remy said, "Master slave Brad if you move we will put iodine hearts all over you."

When it was done with Joyce's surgical hands we had a perfect red heart as red as Joyce's hair. "Now a lap dance is in order and Remy did just that having her little pussy lips on his massive cock. She was moaning as was Brad Remy kissed his nose and his eye lids. And she was about to cum got off and Jean took over and gave a lap dance none of the girls let Brads cock enter their pussy. Brad was going nuts each girl took a suck on his cock and Remy stopped keeping her face close as each girl sucked him off it was Jean that got him shooting one rope in her mouth then Remy was in front of the cock mouth open and Jean holding it shooting four ropes into Remy's mouth and the rest over Remy and all the girls faces.

While the cum was drying Remy was jerking Brad. During this time the girls did his toenails and fingernails. When Brads balls started to churn again and his breathing became harder Betty took over on the cock and Remy had her mouth open and received four more shots of cum then Jean, Heidi, and Joyce got more cum on their face.

They stood Brad up and all the hair was saved into a bag Remy had a plan for all the hair. They took the spreaders off and led slave master Brad into the kitchen and Remy said. Girls I present slave master Brad for your close inspection each girl seeing the cum on all our faces including Remy's and the red heart on his pubic hair enjoyed feeling his balls and smooth cock some jerked it some sucked on it some did both some came back for seconds especially the cadets.

The Cadets were sucking me and Jean seen Brad's balls start to churn so she stepped in took over Brads cock made him come shooting all over the cadets face. Maggie Michelle and Marie were ecstatic having cum put on their face for the first time. Remy explained, "As you did not make slave master Brad cum technically it is not sex. Jean made him cum you receiving cum is not sex therefore we have not broken any rules."

Maggie said, "But your pussy lips are all red, you must have fucked him."

Judy spoke and said, "All of our pussy lips are red and none of his had sex with Slave master Brad. Isn't that correct slave master Brad?"

I did not move until Remy cupped my balls and squeezed and said, "I think this is how to get my slave master to answer." I shook my head yes.

Michelle said, "That heart looks fantastic how did you do that?

Remy said, "That is my trade mark for all my girls, and as I was chosen winner this month think it is only fitting our master carry that sign for all to see."

Marie said, "I am so proud of you my sister and so jealous at the same time you got to cut masters hair and it looks great."

Michelle said that manicure is to die fore I can not do that on myself yet."

Maggie said, "And that heart it just stands out so, it looks fantastic and if a completion was held this minute you would win hands down for how perfect our master looks."

The Family clapped, "Here, here," was said by a lot of the older ones.

Now even Julie came over in her wheelchair and played with the smooth cock and balls licked his shaft jerked him and then sucked on his cock making Brad cum she drank most of it and some ran down her cheek. Everybody clapped at Julies bold move.

They took my ball gag out of my mouth and I bent over and kissed Julie. She put her arms around me and said, "You don't find me a freak my master," as she started to cry.

"Find you a freak look what they done to me I am the freak until this stuff wears off."

Julie said it looks great and is so appropriate the heart is right by the thing, your huge cock that will save us all with the children it inseminates the girls with."

I said, "And does that include you my beautiful rose?"

"If you want me I am here and going nowhere I may not be able to do a lot of chores but I can rear your children my most wonderful master. I have seen all that you have done and all that you and your friend did which will make this a pleasant life for us all."

Everybody clapped and whistled in agreement.

I turned to Remy and said, Remy you little winch, you sure pushed the envelope whey past what I had envisioned for a simple completion. However you did not break the letter of the law. The no sex before 18 is there for your protection. When you legally turn 18 your body will be only 13, that is barely old enough to have children."

Remy looked at the other cadets and at Jean. Jean shrugged her shoulders the other cadets said, "Tell them all."

Remy said, "We cadets have a confession to make so you all sit please. We cadets have never been in the girl guides but wanted to and Jean said we could start at the beginning as long as we were between 11 and 14. Well before the sleep we were therefore we look like it since we were in charge of the laser system and we had one of our own as well before Brad gave us four more we girls kept ourselves shaved bald so we looked like 7 and 8 year old and we could easily act that part.

However did you ever know a 7 year old to have any interest in boys. I was born may fourth 1996 making me 19 years old. Actually a month older than Brad who has his birthday in June. Marie is the only one not 18 she will turn 18 next month."

The rest of the girls looked on with astonishment but when they realized the interest they had in Brad they should have known and felt stupid for not seeing it. The other two chaperons Machala and Margaret were put out that they were not told.

Jean said, "I knew and wanted the girls to have the experience and learn to come in as seniors they would of been lost not having the beforehand skill set. If trouble ever arose with girl guides of Canada I did not want any blame to fall on you guys."

Margaret said, "Fair enough," and let it go at that Michelle had her nose out of joint figuring she should of been told.

I said, "Okay hold on let's put everything in perspective there is no more girl guides we were using names as a reference only you guys want to start and organization fair enough but maybe you should wait 10 years so you will have enough kids to do so and also think these girls will already have all of what you would teach them anyway."

"We live on a farm they will know at a young age all aspects of farming, hunting, snaring, what would your organization have to offer, dancing lessons or wearing clothes that we don't have or wear?"

"May be civics which is our civics? Or teaching to read and write which they all will learn the basics May be you want to call that something other than teachers plus whatever you do special for girls you have to do for our boy children."

Margaret seen how ridiculous she was being and how logical Brad was being. She started laughing. Brad was released and he looked in the mirror and said, "Great job Remy," and she ran over and kissed him.

He grabbed her kissed her with tongue backing up to a chair sat down broke the kiss and put her over his knee and started to spank her saying, "This is for all the hard cock's you gave me when I could of been making love to you." Whack and that is for lying whack 19 times that is for your birth day," she was screaming, "You fucker you bastard, stop that hurts."

Whack, "That's for being insubordinate," and then I grabbed her crying and cradled her in my arms and kissed her and said, "This is for being such a beautiful creature." I kissed her with tongue broke that kiss and said, "This is for the excellent things you did to your slave master earlier."

Remy ass was red and sore but she was in the passionate embrace of her master and could feel his hard cock between her legs as she sat on his lap.

Remy got up after a few kisses and said, "This is how master treats the deceitful," and she went to her knees and for the first time sucked and licked his cock massaged his balls and as she felt them start to move put a finger on my rosebud and forced it into my ass making me cum. She swallowed what she could and let the rest hit he face and over her chest with just a hint of budding nipples.

Remy after swallowing my cum she took her mouth off and said, "And this is how masters slut is treated until he chooses different."

Remy went to get up and I said, "Okay you older slut by a whole month, you stay there, my nice smooth balls want to feel your tongue."

Maggie and Michelle just looked on in awe and red faced.

I said, "Jean you know we don't stand for deceitfulness in our society. You will have to be punished my wife." Jean came over trembling and she said, "Master you called me your wife?"

I said, "That is correct you are carrying my child therefore you will be one of my wives. Now get over here and receive your spanking, I think five whacks on each cheek will do and be a lesson for you all no deceitfulness."

As she stood beside me I cupped my hand and hit her soft ass. It made a loud sound but the air cupped in my hand made the blow feel like slapping hands in a hand shake. After the five on each side were delivered her cheeks had a slight redness and I said, "Okay join your other slut and suck my cock."

"Yes my master your slut wife obeys her master," and with a smile drops to her knees I said, "Okay Michelle and Maggie over here same punishment five on each cheek. I did the same and they were shocked and pleased I didn't hurt them, and then I said, "Okay you two stand each side legs spread," and I started fingering their clit with my manicured nails. I said you two lean across me and kiss each other while I play with two more deceitful slut cunts."

"Smiling they said yes master your sluts obey with pleasure," And they kissed passing tongue back and forth while I was getting them soaked. Soon my hands were soaked and there moaning and movements meant they were climaxing I put a finger in each pussy and found the rough spot called a G spot and within a minute they broke kissing and collapsed on the floor.

"Look at you sluts can't follow simple instructions as I gave Jean a load an moved her off letting five ropes slash over me and some on Remy's face.

I said, "Okay slut's Maggie and Michelle, lick up your masters cum." And for the first time they tasted my cum and licked it all off. When they finished I said, "Now my sluts go sit down and Marie I will deal with you when you turn 18."

"Yes my master." We sat and Jill and Marie served the tea John just came in with the wood. He said, "It's snowing out," as he rushed to the fire to get warm and Jean got the towel to dry him off. It was early November.

The snow continued through the night. Many of the girls stayed to watch our first snow fall. I took my pillow Joyce to bed with Julie.

Julie looked shy with Joyce being there and I said, "Don't be my wife has promised to be my pillow whenever I wanted her to be her ass is so soft to lay on here try it and Julie laid her head on Joyce's soft ass an I started licking her clit she was moaning and begging for my cock within minutes.

"Oh god I want this and need this," Julie said, after her first climax I moved up to her small tits and said, "That was for your blow job earlier, now prepare to be fucked," as I bit her nipple and shook her tit shaking my head. As my finger went in her love hole and found her G spot making her com again screaming her head bouncing on Joyce's ass. I moved in between her leg and her stump and entered her pussy her good leg came behind my ass and pushed me all the way into her breaking her Hymen as I went.

I could feel her tense muscle and within less than minute she relaxed and said, "Aren't you going to fuck your slave master this is my first night of 3 months being your slave master I owe you 3 months my master."

"Julie I don't need you to go through that."

Master I am more special than Joyce because I got a stump am I to be treated different," as I was pumping into her.

I said, "You are different and the three months has long since passed."

Julie said, "If I am not to be treated as a slave for three months and punished with my collar then I really am a freak and you are proving it."

I said, "Julie level one," and with me in her the shock went through her body I thought her muscles were going to break my cock she was so tight on me.

"Now no more of this freak business you slave take this from your master," and I pumped her hard. Julie had a smile as big as all outdoors as I came my load in her and I said, "Now slave let me lie on my pillow and lick me clean." She rolled off me was getting up on her side as my head rest on Joyce's ass, Julie said, "There is blood."

Level one and Julie screams, "I didn't give you permission to speak slave do as you're told."

Julie licks my shaft bring me to full mast and I said, "Okay slave climb on top and ride my cock. Julie struggles but gets in position and I said Tingle and she feels the collar and I said, "That's for taking so long slave you best learn to obey my order quicker."

Julie went to speak but knew what that meant she just said, "Yes master Brad."

She came twice then I came once more with her. She rolled off and went down and licked me clean. Joyce stayed silent through all this and we fell off to sleep I woke up to Joyce riding me and Julie massaging my balls. I cum in Joyce and she got off and helped her sister Julie to mount me. Julie road my cock through four orgasms and then fell off to the side.

I got up and carried her to the shower where she took off her sock covering her stump. In the shower we went we soaped each other then with her back to me I bent her over and entered her from the rear she screamed with pain and pleasure and standing on one leg she came and would of collapsed but I held her and said tingle she was up in a second in shock and I said, "Now let's get out and you dry me off."

I dried her stump only and put her sock on and said, "Now get back to the bedroom slave you got bedding to change. Julie struggled to change the bedding but she got - er - done.

I was by her side when we came into the kitchen and with a smile on her face said, "This is what I wanted to belong to, and to be part of the family." Julie said, "I am master's slave for three months as I was incapacitated for a while."

"Slave make me a cup of tea." Jill got up and I said, "Julie level 1, she screamed and I said, "Jill you want to see her receive a level two."

"No master," Jill said.

Julie went and got her crutches got up by herself on the crutches and got a tea cup from the cupboard and sat back in her wheel chair she poured the tea in the cup held it between her leg and stump and wheeled it to the table. She went back and got the milk and brought it over I poured what I wanted and she put it back in the fridge she wheeled back to my side and awaited more orders.

"Good slave after breakfast you will help drying the dishes and work with Jill on baking." Hillary comes over and says "Master I am in pain."

"Slave why did you wait so long, suck me off now,"

Hillary dropped to her knees and sucked on my cock. Jean seeing firsthand what the experiments she controlled did to these girls. Normally a girl being ordered to suck a guy off in public no less would receive a quick and hard slap to the face but these slaves had no option they had to do what Brad commanded they were truly his slaves and the three of them new it.

Jean looked disapprovingly at me and I said. "Jean come over here. Please my love sit beside me so we may talk. You're looking at me with those disapproving looks so let's air it so it doesn't fester."

"Brad maybe it would be better in private."

"No my wife you are the oldest person of our family and I respect your views I am the leader of this family and I think you respect mine so let's get the air clear from that point on. What is bothering you?"

Jean said, "It is how you ordered Hillary over in public to give you a blow job for all of us to see, and poor Julie making her struggle like that to make your tea." Julie went to speak and I said, "Julie tingle," she felt it and shut up. I said, "Slave this is my conversation."

Jean said, "Ouh that's what I am angry about you have no right."

"My love I have every right as for Julie she never endured her 3 months of slavery and she herself does not want to be treated any different than John, Jack, Jill, Janet, nor Joyce. She called herself a freak and I say she is not. She wants so desperately to be treated as an equal member of the family and to that end she begged me for this, and I reluctantly agreed. Now that should be the end of it."

Jean said, "I agree I did not know Brad."

"Now Jill, John and Hillary are not my creation they are yours or your teams from the old world that you were the head of. If you don't like what you see maybe it is a lot because you caused it. They are truly my slaves as they have to have my cum every three days and this slave let it go longer than that causing herself pain. If I let her go longer than the three days and she was put in this pain you would think poorly of me well reverse the shoe this wench let herself go into this pain how do you think I feel?"