Time Warp Girls From Chester Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brad I want to come there let me contact them see what they say." The next day some general and the primer were on and they said, "There world was done it was a matter of years and hoped we could do better they asked if they could send some of their brightest minds to come live there and if we could take all the information from their world so we don't make all the same mistakes."

"The primer said, "I heard after the fact what Townsend had done he was dishonorably discharge and died many years ago that mentality no longer exist there. We have millions of people that are going to die we can't grow enough non contaminated food for them time is very short."

The general said, "We can send them back but if not there they would surly perish it would be pure luck if anyone would survive. As for Tom he can come whenever you want him there. Is there anything else you need? I said, "Tons of stuff, windows, doors, spray insulation, shingles, metal roofing, radios and parts we have no manufacturing plants here yet. Toilet paper tampons and clothes diapers could use more lemon trees and more fruits to grow in green houses.

The general said, "We will send all the no contaminated seed we have. We really won't need them much longer. Send through crane parts and wind mills also. The Premiere said, "Some of it is on the way." I radioed the main land and they said, "Yes they could see the glow," and everybody worked collecting this stuff.

The general said, "What about weapons."

"General I will get back to you on that," I went to the mainland and there standing in front of me was another old man Tom we hugged cried and hugged some more.

I went to Greg Brad who was now in charge and said, "We need a meeting can you call the council it is important." We went back to our island on the barge that Tom had rented 55 years ago.

Tom was amazed, "All this you guys did all this." Arriving on the island we got on the wagon and two Clydesdale's pulled us up we had herds of them here and the mainland plus the cow herd was over a 1000 head on each shore. Tom said, "From the two cows and a bull." I shook my head it was hard to talk my voice was croaky I really missed my friend and still couldn't believe he was there. Tom said, "The sky and water is so clear I have not seen it like that in decades."

Tom was coughing a lot guess it was hard to breathe fresh air again. In the house Janet, Jill, and Joyce hugged him and apologized for trashing the place so many years ago.

Tom said, "So you three are the fathers to all the kids." John and Jack looked down hearted and said, "No by the time we got those cuckolds off we were impotent."

Tom looked at me and at the girls and they all nodded. "You didn't I had one wife and one child but she died very young and Angela could not have more."

Greg said, "The nostalgia is nice but we do have a town to run. Great Granddad can you bring us up to speed I know your hand is written all over the incoming supplies."

Tom laughed and said, "This fellow knows you Brad."

Greg looked at him trying to figure his part in this. I said "Council this is my best friend Tom we built this cabin and allot of the stuff that allowed us to live and prosper without him we most likely not be alive and for sure not be as well off as we are." The council applauded then I said, "Now down to business if I may Greg."

"Great Granddad go ahead we are in place to help the community but you are the community so please tell us how we can help."

"Okay the old world that we came from is dying it has a short time and all will be dead. Man has made the air toxic the water poisoned and soil contaminated. They depleted the ozone layer causing radiation to burn up the earth."

"Tom did I miss anything."

"No except the horrible deaths of billions starving, riots, rape, murder, and any other crime you can think of."

I said, "Now they are sending through all kinds of supplies I asked for and then the general asked about weapons. I said I would get back to him on that. The other thing they want to send us the whole life story of that planet all the inventions everything. And third they want to send their brightest minds to help us along the way."

Everybody started talking at once I sat down and then said, "Tom would you like a tea," and Jill had the pots on for the gang and started to pour. Tom and I sat and drank our tea and Greg said, "Why are you not weighing in on this."

Tom said, "This is no longer a meeting it's a haggle group. Brad and I built this place with the one intent do what was best for the family I think that would be Brads statement."

I nodded and said, "We are still two peas in a pod Tom."

Greg stood up and banged two pots together bring order to the kayos.

"People we are family this is our father or father removed a few times he is my great and grandfather both so let's show respect and do what is best for the family if you can't do that resign and pass it on you have served enough."

You could have heard a pin drop and Greg said, "Do we want or need weapons? They went around the table and most did not want them but they also were not a warring nation. So it came back to me.

I said, "Because you have something does not mean you have to use it look at our dynamite but if we need it then it is there."

"Down the road not in my life time and not in yours Greg but the Vikings will visit this place and our history showed they killed many Indians now we are here we are white man they are white man do we protect our friends, and if we do to what extent. Do we give them the powerful weapons or do we move into position and protect them. The weapons they are offering well annihilate them from 200 miles away. Yes they are that powerful. They have others like plastic explosives that make our dynamite look like a sparkler. They have Guns that can shot a projectile 20 miles and explode."

"They have Guns that can shoot a thousand rounds per minute. These are only some of the destructive arsenal they have. If you're planning on defending this continent then you will need these or if you plan on allowing massacres and misuse like our history shows. It's up to you what world you want."

"Now we can take them then decide on use if and when. That would be my choice but my life is over and you are deciding for your great grand children."

They went around once more and they said, "Take all they can give we will maybe decide later or let the people that may need them decide."

Next their knowledge that should be a no brainier that will advance our skill set that no one on this planet can hurt us.

The council agreed.

"Now comes the big question they want to send their brightest minds to help us develop. Here is my take but you decide. Currently our whole world you are brothers and sister you are blood related the common denominator is me I am the father to you all."

"If you bring in males I will not be the father to you all and that can lead to all kinds of negative thing like he got more than me, or he is better off than be its because of his father. Soon you got fights then separate colonies eventually war. I would say yes take their female brightest minds their children will be part a blood part of the family keeping us together. Hitler wanted to keep a pure Aryan race but I am saying similar but to keep the peace not dominate it."

They talked and decide that was the best way to go. The general came back and said, "We have some very bright guys that should be part of your system."

It was finally decided that if they had an irreversible vasectomy. They could come but no more than 200 we could not support more right now. It was explained how the girls got pregnant and the multiple fathers. That way they knew before they left what was expected of them and they could chose. For them it was no choice the planet was dead it was leave or die.

Some of the things sent through were all the ophthalmologist gear glasses and frames by the millions. They sent all kinds of hearing aids and building instructions. Pacemakers and so much more on the medical end we had a complete hospital and all the machinery.

They sent through these blow up temporary buildings plastics Plexiglas tons of various metals. The biggest item was 16 cube feet so some things were sent through in pieces.

Materials came through for about two years then one day it just stopped. It was early in 2073 that this happened and the next few years were spent building facilities to house this stuff. A radio operator kept scanning the bands but there were no more contacts. The old world was gone we were the new world.

In 2076 I lost my wife Jean. She was 92 years old and we were married 61 years. Jean was the oldest of my wires and was the Doctor of that facility in the old worlds also spent her life hear not only as a doctor but helping to build this community she had 16 children here.

We had to transport the body in the polished coffin to the mainland for viewing as there were too many people for our island. A eulogy was said there and then repeated back on our island where we laid her to rest the next day.

Jean left a letter which was read. "I had a great life with her husband and family. She said, I could not imagine being anywhere else, the love I have for my husband and all my children and family will be with me through eternity."

With that we lowered her into the grave that Jack had plotted so many years ago. Her day of passing was carved into the pole marker that had all our names and birth dates on it. Jean 1979 - 2076

Some of the grandchildren laid out a table and we all spoke of the early times. Tom was sitting with us and was only now fathoming how much he played a part in this family. Tom died a few months later and was buried by my side where I was to rest when my time came. Within the next 15 years I was alone again my wives had all past.

My mind was still sharp but I lived heartbroken and prayed that the next day would be my last I was ready to go. The population was well over 5000 now.

People would come by look at the grave site monument and their parents would show what line they come from some would stop and see me but really had no idea of exactly who I was my time has long since past I am part of their history. The next generation now took over and in 3008 I passed peacefully on the swing with a broken piece of rotten rope in my hand. That was the rope put there for Julie to swing herself.

The funeral was not long, the eulogy was short as most of my children were also gone. I guess all those enhancement drugs kept me alive all these extra years.

I stated in my will that I was glad that the family has survived and to all remember we are all family collectively we work to make the family live better. When you think of yourself and not the family step down from your position you have served long enough. I go now and am happy to join my wives and children again, to live with them for eternity.

The end