Time Well Spent

Story Info
The Trials and Tribulation of waiting for someone.
1.4k words
3
5.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been seven long, hard, complicated years. Our distance has made things a test, but we never faltered, and finally, it is paying off. I am finally going to get to see my baby in the flesh, I am a mess. Sitting in the airport, my nerves are shot. I am nervous, excited, scared. I cannot believe I am actually about to meet my Angel!!!

People begin walking down the stairs, and I do not see her. I look down at my watch, then back up, wondering where she is. And finally my eyes lock onto a pair of legs. Slowly I trail my way higher, over a short black skirt, up higher; I see her white satin shirt that she had told me about. It is unbuttoned halfway down, and open. My heart begins pounding like it is about to jump out of my chest, as I look higher, and finally lock eyes with her. The light shining off her auburn hair gives her a brilliant aura as if she were some supreme being. It is really her. It is my Angel. She is finally home. In a trance-like state, I make my way to the bottom of the stairs. She stops one step in front of me. I wrap her up in my arms squeezing her tightly, before reaching down and giving her our first soft, sensual, loving kiss. I take her hand, walking her over to get her bag from the luggage.

We stand there embracing each other as we wait. I take my place behind my Angel, wrapping my arms around her, pulling her back into me, taking every opportunity to steal a kiss from her. Finally her bag comes around and I pick it up. I point her towards the door and follow her out of the airport. As we walk, I cannot help but take advantage of the view before me; a set of toned, strong legs disappearing into the short shirt, and ass swaying slightly side to side. Evidently I have been staring for longer that I have realized, because I am awoken from my daze by a giggle. I look up to see my Angel grinning at me, and she takes my hand as we make our way to the parking lot. We get to the truck and I throw the bag in the back, opening the driver's side door for her. As she steps up, I take the opportunity to feel her ass, lifting my hands up to her for "support". Once again my Angel just giggles, smiling down at me, as I crawl in beside her.

Off we head, to our hotel. It is about 15 minutes away and I cannot take my eyes off of her as we head out of the garage. I rest my right hand on her leg and begin gently rubbing and squeezing her soft skin. Both of us can feel it now, the want and the desire that the last 7 years have instilled inside us. Seven years of wanting each other's touch, kiss, warmth. The drive to the hotel seems like an eternity, taking entirely too long for both of us, but finally we are here.

My heart begins pounding once again as we make the walk through the lobby, to the elevator, and up to our room. It all seems surreal. It is something I had imagined a hundred times; never thinking it would actually come true. I give her the key to open the door and follow her inside. Once inside, I drop her bag and close the door. Something happens and the animalistic side of me takes over. I reach out, grabbing her hand, and pull her back to me. I wrap my arms around her pulling her close. I bend down, my lips touching hers, and I explode. My hands reach to her ass and lift her up into my arms. My tongue begins massaging hers, as I carry her to the bed.

Once there, I lay her down, remove my shirt, and crawl down on top of her. Again our mouths meet and little did I know I have woken the animal in her also. They next thing I know, she has flipped us over, so that she is now straddling me. My hands begin to roam from her ass, upwards, under her shirt, and slowly up her sides, feeling the soft flesh of her breasts. She lets out a moan as my fingers roll over her nipples and I can feel her bud harden, as her excitement builds. Her nails begin digging into my back, as I fumble with the buttons of her shirt. Finally unbuttoned, I pull it to the sides, revealing her alluring breasts. I slowly kiss my way from her mouth, down her jaw line to her earlobe, once again inducing a moan from her. Slowly, I suck my way down her neck, to her collarbone and further. My tongue creates a trail up her left breast and finds her nipple. Slowly I close my lips over her nipple, sucking gently, as my tongue rubs back and forth over it. Her hands reach to the back of my head, pulling me into her, as I continue exciting her. As her nipple hardens in my mouth, I slowly kiss my way downwards, over her belly, and my mouth reaches her skirt. I bring my hands up, undoing her skirt, as I continue kissing. Slowly, my hands move downwards, bringing her clothes with me, as I continue kissing lower and lower. My Angel moans as she feels my lips reach hers and I begin slowly sucking and kissing. My tongue finds it way to her slit and I taste her juices, as I slowly begin licking up and down. Closing my mouth over her clit, I begin flickering my tongue back and forth, sucking, as moans begin flowing from her.

I cannot take it anymore; I have got to have her now. Slowly, I crawl my way back up her body until my mouth reaches hers. Her hands reach to my pants, undoing them and pulling them down and off. Our tongues intertwined, I feel the head of my cock rubbing her slit. By this point, both of us are in frenzy. Slowly I push my hips forward. I feel my head as it parts her lips, slowly stretching her entrance, and inch by inch it slides deeper and deeper inside of her. Once I can go no further, I sit still, letting my Angel adjust, before slowly rocking my hips back and forth. Her pussy massages my cock as I bring it out to the head and then slowly rock my hips forward again, all the way to the base. Moans once again begin flowing, fueling my rhythm, causing me to slowly rock faster and harder. I continue increasing my pace, harder and harder, her pussy continuing to milk my cock, as I begin ramming myself all the way to the back of her pussy. I turn her over on all fours, kneeling behind her.

My hand reaches forward, grabbing her hair, and I pull her back on my cock. Slowly out to the head, and without warning, I ram my hips forward once again. Slowly I move out the head. And once again, I pull her back onto me, as I slam my hips forward, thrusting my cock as deep as possible Slowly, back to the head, I told myself. Teasing. Tormenting. Until she cannot take it anymore. My Angel bucks her body backwards and I drive my hips into her. Moans mixed with screams begin flooding out of her mouth as I lose control. I begin pounding my cock into her. In and out. Fast and Hard. She has to lay her head on the pillow as her body begins to get weak. I can feel myself getting close also. Her pussy begins quivering, as her body begins convulsing, and it is too much for me. I slam my cock into her once more and hold it there. She can feel it throbbing, until finally it explodes, sending jet after jet of cum deep inside of her.

We both collapse onto the bed. Completely worn out. Our bodies destroyed. We can do no more than hold each other. And as we drift off to sleep, one thought sticks in my mind. She is here. She is finally here. My Angel is home. The last 7 years has been time well spent!!!!