Time Will Tell Pt. 02: A New Life

Story Info
Daddy, daughter grow close as time travel beckons.
3k words
4.36
29.4k
19
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writerjab
writerjab
51 Followers

Lying in her bed, Adrianna's mind fantasized about John, her daddy. At the same time one hand lightly teased the outer lips of her pussy; the other lightly rubbed on the nipples of her 34C breasts.

She was back in time and was eavesdropping on her much younger daddy. God he was a hunk! She noted the thick dark hair, his long tanned legs and how succulent his butt looked in a pair of cut-off blue jeans. As she focused in on his muscularity and his smile, her breathing deepened and oxygenated blood flowed to her crotch. The first hints of arousal caused her to spread her legs slightly. Fingers explored her womanhood and a sigh slipped out her mouth.

She imagined approaching him ... but how? Would he have found the notes she planted telling of her arrival, telling of who she is/was/would become? Would he believe those or just think them a sick prank by his older, jealous brother or a friend? If she did in fact meet him, 20 years ago, would she upset the Time Continuum and be unable to return to her own current reality?

Despite these thoughts, she moaned as her fingers got busier. Sleep was fading fast as her insistent fingers pinched her nipples sending jolts through her body. Her other hand continuing to caress and explore the outer reaches of her pussy, then two fingers, now wet from the juice within, eased inside as she proceeded to finger fuck herself, reaching for the especially sensitive spots within. She quickly moved toward a climatic wakefulness when her dream vision turned in an odd angle.

She found herself looking down a repeating corridor as if she were standing between opposing mirrors. What exactly was her dream trying to tell her? Even as her brain wrestled with this vision, physically she felt hurried like the message better come quick. She felt as if she were on a knife's edge and could either learn something huge or miss it entirely.

Her body was building toward a fever pitch as her fingers thrust more urgently into her honey hole. Both hands continued to ignite deeper pleasures within as she alternated strumming her clitoris and pinching her nipples. Her shapely ass lifted off the bed, while fingers blurred as she frantically frigged sensitive pussy.

Through a growing haze of desire, she looked again deeper into the mirror. She saw, marching off into infinity, duplicate reflections of herself and the scene around her.

The Answer!

"I KNOW WHAT TO DO!! JOHN!!"

Even as she shouted out those words, a blinding orgasm wrenched her body in ultimate release while she desperately tried to stay connected and aware of what the dream taught her. She continued to scream out her climax, riding the wonderful waves that flashed through her body.

Her body descended back to the mattress as the sweet post-orgasmic bliss set in. A drowsy smile showed on the corners of her face, to smile more was just too much effort after that brilliant cum.

Good thing she lived in a very big house with her parents far off and not within earshot. The last thing she needed right now was Carol, her poor excuse of a mother, to come bursting into her room inquiring what was wrong.

Nothing was wrong, mommy. I've found a way to make your husband - my lover - happy!

Course if it was her daddy ... MMMM!!

Snuggling into her blankets, her mind reviewed the just revealed Answer. It supported her conclusion of what she suspected about time travel, though wasn't able yet to properly understand or explain.

Until this moment, everyone believed time existed along a narrow, single track. All hypotheses supposed that even if time travel was possible, it could only result in alterations to the future in response to changes to the past. Go ahead, change your past, but do so knowing the risk will change your future or even you can't return to that future because you no longer exist.

Adrianna had already proved a time jump was possible when she sent a strangely dressed frog into her daddy's past. She even wheedled that reality out of her father by "innocently" questioning him about his recollections as a young man. But, as the idea burned in her mind - that time wasn't one-dimensional - she concluded tests would have to be done to verify this and to find out how to enter, or perhaps even create, alternate realities.

Is there a Grand Central Station, a hub, from which new realities could sprout? Or, does one only find an alternative when one walks into it, and that becomes its own separate reality? If so, how was that done?

Short jumps back a few weeks or months provided the answers, though it came slowly over most of the second half of her 19th year. At first she stayed within the machine moving slowly observing the environment her craft "moved through." She became aware of an energy field surrounding the time machine not unlike how sci-fi depicts wormholes in space. Unknowingly, at least on a conscious level, Adrianna's brain was controlling the rate of acceleration backward. But then, the human brain was capable of so much more and it only stood to reason a young woman who had grasped as much as she had concerning physics and time travel might be exercising her brain in new ways.

Time marched on as six months dwindled to four, then two.

She tried to push the urgency aside that the window to jump into her past only had only a couple months or so left.

Again, creeping along, she noticed rather than fire or electrostatic discharges, moments of her past life slipped by as her craft moved along the corridor.

Stopping the craft at a random point, she found herself opening a new route ... a new wormhole ... again, her brain provided the necessary effort to open a new route for exploration!

Later, having returned to her "home," Adrianna felt a sense of relief - so it was possible!

"Daddy, I've found the way!" she said as she leaped into her John's arms.

Caught slightly off guard, John was glad he wasn't holding his coffee mug. Even if it was the cold leftovers of yesterday's batch, it would have made a mess between them.

"Hey Sugar, what way?" He was then pleasantly greeted by another sensuous kiss by his daughter. That kiss alerted him to the fact that 41 was much to young to be holding his beautiful daughter and not become aroused. Despite her whimper, he set her down. Carol could be nearby, and though he was growing hard, that confrontation could be far harder to deal with.

"Darling, tell me what happened? I assume you mean with time travel, but what's so significant?"

"Daddy ..." she began again, "time isn't a one-way street. If anything time is a router or a hub ... like ... imagine time as the center of a bicycle wheel. Each spoke radiates outward and represents a new Continuum reaching to its own infinity."

"Hmm, OK. I see your idea, but how do you prove that?"

"Daddy" she paused again quickly looking around to notice they were alone before tenderly kissing John again. "I've already proved it - I've done it. I just stopped at a point in my recent past and stepped out of the machine. My brain triggered the new route and it began to open before my feet."

"So ... I think what you're saying is ... a person who goes back in time doesn't change the future if she chooses another path?"

"Yes, Daddy. There's no threat to me or to mommy and you continuing this life ... but ... if you'd like to try ... I could meet you ... say when you're 21?"

The full force of this option hit John with a tremendous force, and it left him feeling a bit dizzy. While he admitted his marriage to Carol was far from perfect would he be committing adultery by beginning a New Life with Adrianna? And, for that matter, was it incest because the two of them would be only a couple years different in age?

"Sugar ... wow ... I ..." Words were hard to string together.

Adrianna sensed this and snuggled close to her daddy, her hand reaching into his bathrobe to caress his chest hair.

"It's OK Daddy ... I'm not asking you to decide anything now ... or ever ... well ... kinda I guess."

John appreciated the intelligence of his daughter and how the two of them connected on a deeper level. He nuzzled her neck and gently kissed her lips. "Let me think a bit on this Darling."

"Daddy, just remember what I said about the window of opportunity. I'll turn 20 in two months so if we're going to do this it should probably be soon ... just in case something doesn't work right and we have to try again."

Reality crept back in as they heard Carol opening the silverware drawer to get a coffee spoon only to find her husband hadn't bothered to make a fresh pot.

"Johhhnnnnn! You know I NEED my coffee in the morning," she whined. "Why couldn't you make a fresh pot?"

Caressing his daughter's soft thigh, John rolled his eyes and arose with a grunt, off to appease his ... wife? Why he married this bitch, he wondered but then corrected himself when he thought of Adrianna.

"Coming Carol" he replied shuffling past the dining room table where a despondent Carol sat, parched coffee cup waiting her daily fix.

John noticed how his wife was aging practically before his eyes. They were still rather young, but her attitude was so ... shitty lately ... it was really crumbling the beautiful exterior that years ago resulted in their marriage. He was young and horny, driven by the hot honey he lusted for. That lust fueled him rutting with her in the back seat of his car at the drive in. That union led directly to their marriage, but more importantly it produced Adrianna.

In minutes, a steaming pot of java in his hand, John dutifully poured the brew into his wife's cup. He poured slowly as his mind considered what Adrianna offered. Returning to the kitchen, "It should probably be soon" he could hear Adrianna's voice echoing in his mind.

This marriage was going nowhere. Divorce loomed and though he didn't fear losing half his estate - the pre-nup fixed that - he did know he would be nice to Carol and give her a fair start to the rest of her life.

And then what? Who? Would he marry again? Date? It had been so long.

Adrianna ...

He thought of his daughter - Carol's blonde hair and height, she was about 5'6", his blue eyes, smile and brain. Were he to see Adrianna, better yet talk to her when he was a young man ... yeah, he would have definitely be interested.

So Carol and I will continue with this marriage or will we? If Adrianna leaves and doesn't come back ... no ... that's not right according to what she told him. This Continuum would go on as it always had - John would meet Carol, knock her up near instantly and Adrianna would arrive nine months later just as he was starting graduate school.

Mulling over the last two decades, he recalled what a darling baby she was. He instantly fell in love with her, as father's do. His mind replayed favorite moments - playing tea party with her, listening to her first piano recital, and of course, the frequent talks about physics and time travel. She was like a lot of young girls, but she was also different in that her intelligence grew exponentially it seemed. That seed, time travel, somehow was planted many years ago, not unlike a tiny tot who dreams of becoming a pilot or a professional athlete and then does it later in life.

It really wasn't a difficult decision ...

Breakfast ended as abruptly as it began with Carol disappearing with little word to her husband. She was off to an appointment with her shrink. His words helped a lot, but his cock didn't hurt either she admitted.

Lot of good therapy was doing, John briefly thought then shook it off. He really didn't care what the bitch was doing. She was the cranky one, he tried to reach out to her, but he suspected that pre-nup and her insecurities were responsible for the wall she built to shut him out. He dismissed any further thought of her as he knocked at Adrianna's bedroom door.

"Come in Daddy" she called, it wasn't a surprise to her as Carol rarely came to her room lately.

John entered noticing his daughter back in bed, the covers pulled up but not covering her breasts.

"Young lady, you aren't trying to seduce your father are you?"

"Of course not Daddy, I know you're a smart man, I hardly have to seduce you, unless you think it would help?"

He agreed with her logic, his bathrobe sliding off his body as he stood erect in both senses before slipping into bed with her.

"Daddy!" Adrianna exclaimed finally seeing John naked.

Passion came quickly as he kissed his daughter fervently, "Yes, Darling. That's my answer ... let's do this!"

Adrianna knew instantly though her body was distracted as delicious thoughts swept through her.

Hands and fingers caressed and cupped flesh. Lips joined and tongues danced. Thankful his wife wasn't due back anytime soon, John thought of the two possibilities of his life. Stay married to Carol while making love to Adrianna or meet Adrianna and live a full life of love with her ... in another time.

His hips rose up as she spread her legs reaching for his engorged cock. Right or wrong ... incest ... none of that really seemed to matter anymore. In one reality no one would ever know, in this one who knows if Carol would even notice.

Adrianna lined up her daddy's stiff cock on her opening, "Daddy, please fill me ... make love to me ..." she whispered to him from below.

John slid right in. This wasn't a porn show, he wasn't hung like a horse. Instead, they fit well together.

"Oh Daddy, yes! Oh your cock feels so good inside me ... stretching me ..."

They proceeded their dance of love, John thrusted into her lush interior feeling her tight walls caressing his sensitive cock head. One hand tweaked her nipples while they French kissed.

"I love you so much Adrianna ... I just want you to know I'm so happy ... that's so strange ... I haven't felt this way in ... it seems like a long time."

"I love you too Daddy" as she relished their bodies linked together. This connection cemented their relationship in this time, she knew it even as she contemplated the thought he might have already impregnated her. Though technically a virgin, she broke her hymen a couple years ago exploring and pleasuring herself. Otherwise, she never dated as there was only one man she was interested in - physically, emotionally and intellectually.

It had been months since her 41-year-old dad had emptied his balls. Sex with his wife no longer happened and he felt too empty to just jerk off.

"Daddy, I want you to cum inside me ... I want to feel what it's like ..."

The continued piston moves of his sensitive cock escalated his arousal as John too quickly was too far gone to consider pulling out, though he did.

For a moment.

Shifting up on his haunches, John put his daughter's ankles up on his shoulders then sunk his cock back into her steamy pussy. Even with the slight pause he knew he wouldn't last long.

"MMMmm! Oh Adrianna, oh you feel so good. I'm about to ..."

"YES Daddy, keep going, make me your woman, your lover!"

Though he probably wasn't aware of it at first, John kept hitting her magic spot in the back of her pussy. That became apparent though as he heard his daughter's breath hasten and her moaning grow.

"Yes Daddy, YES! Right there, don't stop, oh .. fuck me Daddy ... FUCK ME HARD!"

That was the first time either had used such strong language, and it's effect was near like shifting into over-drive. He pounded down and into her giving her all he had as he felt that surge up the length of his cock ... the explosion was imminent!

He slowed down as Adrianna whimpered in frustration, "Don't Daddy, keep going!"

"I ... aaahhh ho ho" breaths came out forcefully as he fought to contain his orgasm just a bit longer ... just a bit ...

"Oh BABY, Daddy's gonna CUM!"

Hearing those words triggered Adrianna, giving her what she needed as her own climax fired off from her pussy to all extremities. "AHHH! DA-DEEEEEEE!!"

"YEAH, HO!" John bellowed as he felt his cum rocket out of his cock jetting deep into her quivering pussy. He continued to roar out, the intensity of his first orgasm in ages, his first ever ...

Into his daughter's tight gripping snatch!

After shocks began to wrack his body as smaller spurts added to the pool of sperm-rich semen coating the walls of her maternal nest. Were there eggs in there, even now bathed in the rich, warm pool of his semen?

His hands caressed his beautiful daughter as he eased down atop her basking in the moment of pure bliss.

Below him Adrianna glowed inside as she linked with the man of her dreams. Yes, her father, her daddy, here in this time, but in the time to come things would be different. Still, she too sensed this union would change lives in this future. Who knows what this household will consist of ... in nine months? Longer?

Breathing eased, the sweet relaxation that follows passionate sex ensued as John gazed deep into Adrianna's eyes.

"Oh Darling" he said as their lips met, their bodies melded together with the knowledge between them of shared destinies together.

writerjab
writerjab
51 Followers