Time with Diana Ch. 02

Story Info
Nudity and sex in public as we progress our relationship.
1.8k words
4.2
24.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we began an affair. There was never much pretence that this was romance. It was never much more than a sexual relationship, and an exploration and enactment of each other's fantasies.

Very early on we decided on a dirty weekend at a coastal town not far south of Sydney. The excuse was a Jazz Convention, held there every year. We arrived on Friday evening after dark, and booked into the first motel we came across close to the park where most of the Jazz Bands would perform.

In the morning, still not quite light, and with Diana still asleep, I got up and dressed into my jogging gear and set out for about an hour's run. When I got back to the room, it was bathed in light, and Diana was lying provocatively naked on the bed. She ordered me to quickly get my clothes off and join her. Being covered in sweat, I suggested a shower first. She was insistent that time was of the essence.

Obediently I disrobed and lay down naked beside her. I could now see where the light was coming from. Straight ahead of us was a large window, and the sunlight was now streaming in. Diana had opened the curtains when she woke, and I had gone running. I could look straight out onto a staircase, that worked its way out from the building to a platform, and then led back into the deck that surrounded the floor above. Anyone standing on the platform, or below, could see straight onto our bed, and our naked bodies.

"He's coming" she whispered excitedly as we heard footsteps above. "I knew he would come again."

As his feet came into view, she leaned over me and took my cock in her mouth, as she jerked me off feverishly. As soon as I was erect, she straddled me, with her back to our voyeur, and eased herself onto my cock. She then kind of moved me with her body so that we lay at more of an angle across the bed, to afford him a better view. There was a narrow band of cloth across the top of the window on the curtain rod. This prevented our eyes from meeting. She worked her way up and down on my rod, occasionally looking straight at him to ensure he was paying attention.

When I ejaculated, she got up off the bed, with cum dripping down her leg, and onto the floor. Staring at him, she reached between her legs with her hand that she then smeared across the window. She then reached out for the curtains, closed them behind her, and then came through them, walking to our door to lock it.

On another occasion, we were at a harbourside beach (Obelisk) which was an unofficial nudist beach. It was getting later in the afternoon. We had been to lunch, had too much to drink and decided not to go back to work, but to cavort a little in the nude. The beach was quite close to her place. The beach faces due east, with a high hill (Commonwealth Government property) on the western side. The sun therefore came off the beach early. To get its last rays we climbed onto a large boulder, and lay on it. The rest of the beach-goers had left for the day. Immediately we were attracted by very bright blinking off shore. There was a small Navy vessel, virtually at a standstill, close to shore, and we could easily make out two Navy sailors, in white caps, shirts, shorts, long socks and shoes, each with binoculars trained directly at us, standing on the deck of the craft. The sun reflected in the binoculars had caught our attention.

Diane immediately repeated her performance from the motel, but this time she faced them directly as she worked herself up and down my shaft. All the time she waved enthusiastically at our spectators who, after a while, waved back.

On another weekend we decided to go for a short trip to Leura, west of Sydney on the Blue Mountains. We had booked a room at a guesthouse across the road from the Golf Club. Before going to bed, she insisted that we wake early and skinny dip in the pool. The guesthouse has two stories, and shaped like a "U". The right hand wing has only accommodation. The front has the office, and a small bar on the ground floor, with accommodation rooms above. The left wing has the dining room for half its length, with accommodation above. This then leads to a covered walkway and a single story functions room that completes the "U". The pool sits in the middle of the "U".

At about 6.30am we donned the guesthouse dressing-gowns and made our way to the pool. Before reaching it, Diana shed the gown, and pranced to the other end of the pool, before pausing and diving in. At this point I became aware of male faces filling the windows of the function room, and some guys spilling out from it onto the walkway. Diana reached my end of the pool, lifted herself out, and asked me to time her next swim on the large clock that stood at the finish end of the pool. She then walked casually back to the other end, graciously acknowledging the applause coming from the side. She did this a couple more times. I had now shed my gown, and was in the water. As she was reaching the finish, a young couple came to the pool, shed their gowns, revealing a modest bikini on the girl, and "budgie-smugglers" on the guy, and jumped in before realising we were naked. Diana breathlessly reached the end, looked up, and said hello. The girl now saw we were naked, ignored Diana's greeting, and looked away. The guy chatted nervously, as Diana informed us she would try one more lap. She lifted herself out, and still waving to her fans, walked to the other end, and completed another lap. We both got out of the pool, and walked naked to the door of the main building, carrying our robes, and waving to our audience.

Back at our room we had spectacular sex, after which we went down to the dining room for breakfast. On entering the room, Diana saw the young couple from the pool, and dragged me over to sit with them. The conversation was laborious at first, but soon the girl was asking us many questions.

"How could you prance around naked in front of all those guys?"

"What do you think about her doing that?"

"What will they think of you?"

"How often, and where do you do this?"

"Isn't it illegal?"

"What if there are complaints?'

She eventually asked her husband if he would want her to expose herself this way to so many strangers. The reply was incoherent.

After breakfast, we went our own ways, but eventually bumped into each other in the afternoon at a lookout. Diana suggested we all go to another guesthouse that night for a Dinner/Dance (Old time). Diana offered to do her hair late afternoon, while I went with her husband to wait for them in the bar.

There were groups of 4 or 5 guys drinking at the bar, and I was immediately recognised from the morning. One group ordered beers for us, and the others soon gathered around. They were a group of 40 social club golfers playing at two of the courses over the weekend. They had gotten into trouble being late to the tee this morning (Diana's fault). After some initial banter about Diana's stunning body and sensational exhibition, we settled down to golf talk.

When Diana arrived with the girl, they both looked great. Diana wore a silken, skin-coloured, backless evening gown that seemed to have been painted on. Obviously she wore nothing underneath. The gown had long slits on either side, running down the outside of her legs, each starting at the waist. There were cloth-covered buttons at the feet, and knee (all undone). The only other buttons were at the outside top of her legs, just as they joined her bottom. These were done up. If the others were done up, she would have trouble walking. With her hair done, and light make-up, she looked sexy, but very elegant.

The girl wore a flared skirt, with a low cut blouse. Originally there had been a bra, but Diana had convinced her to remove it before they came down. She was prettier than Diana, but not as elegant or sexy.

The guys made a fuss of them, offering stools and drinks. As Diana sat on her stool, she felt strain on the only buttons done up. So she undid them, revealing the bare skin up to her waist. The guys were very chivalrous, and spoke only little about our morning swim until it was time for us to go. They then told us they had an earlier breakfast next morning. A bus was collecting them to go to another course. "Could you have your swim a little earlier in the morning?"

The dinner/dance was pretty good. Diana was in great demand during the progressive barn dance, and became wilder and more uninhibited as the night went on. She gave plenty of people flashes of her shapely bottom, but I don't believe anyone got a view of her pussy. The girl got a little tipsy, flashed more and more boob as the night went on, openly presented her husband with her knickers before we left, and promised to join us naked the next morning. She did however get cold feet in the morning, only taking her top off while in the pool. Diana gave the boys a better showing, as they came out of their function room, cups of tea and toast in hand, and stood around the pool for a close-up view.

We set out for home after lunch. Diana wore a simple sun frock and sandals – nothing else. Not far from Leura we came across an oval by the side of the road. She urged me to stop. Opening the door, kicking off her sandals, and lifting the dress over her head, she pranced over to the fence, calling out to and waving at the cricketers, bringing the game to a stop. She then skipped and danced up the footpath beside the road, and adjacent to the oval, waving at passing cars, for about 50 yards. Not seeing two guys coming from another direction, she nearly bumped into them. Laughing, she turned back and returned to the car, remaining naked all the way back home, giving a good display to buses, trucks and vans we passed. Just out of Sydney, and needing petrol, I pulled into a service station. While I filled the tank, she got out and cleaned the windscreen, to the delight of passing motorists. As I went into the office to pay, she asked me to bring back a cool drink. While I was paying, she appeared naked at the door, entered and asked if she could have an ice cream as well.

"Sorry, she's a bit of an exhibitionist" I apologised as the cashier stared unbelievingly at her.

"Too right!" he responded.