Time with Diana Ch. 04

Story Info
A dark experience.
1.2k words
3.88
11.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: A Dark Experience

At Diana's Exhibitionist Coming out Party (see My Time with Diana Ch 3), we met John and Velma, who had been invited by Alice, Diana's best friend. John was on secondment to Alice's Advertising Agency from a large US firm, some of whose clients were represented in Australia by Alice's firm. He was looking specifically at ways to further consolidate and exploit the relationship. John was a tall, slim, urbane African American, beginning to grey at the temples. Velma was tall, but much more African-looking, much darker, heavier, with African style hair in a wrap, very colourful dress, beads and large ear rings. They had children in College back in America.

We spoke with them for quite some time at the party. They were both very intrigued by Diana's nudity and lack of inhibitions, as well as being complimentary about her looks. Not long after the party, Alice relayed to us that we had been invited by John to the end-of-month cocktail party his firm gave regularly to employees, agents, clients and the media. Alice pointed out that models would often attend, and they seemed to want to outdo each other regarding how much bare flesh they could reveal. John wanted Diana to know this, as she might like to compete.

Diana had a ball gown that had belonged to her grand-mother. It was lace over satin, an awful colour, brown with a cream V coming up from the navel. Whereas it had been a one-piece, Diana had separated it into four -- a satin skirt and blouse, with a lace skirt and blouse overlaid. She could wear any of the four pieces independently. To make maximum impact, the satin components were left at home, with only the lace covering her otherwise naked body. The lace was quite thick, more like a table cloth, so the gaps were not as obvious as the material, but Diana's bare white skin was apparent underneath, even if the detail of her pubic area was not completely evident. However one nipple did poke inquisitively through a hole, stiffening as it did so. She complained that the lace rubbing on it made it quite sore.

John and Velma spent time with us, congratulating Diana on her choice of undress, and advising us she was demanding much attention. (This was already obvious to us). While we talked, John informed us of their imminent return home, so they invited us to join them by their pool before they left. The point that the pool was quite private was stressed. Another younger American couple they had met would join us. Waiting for the day to come, we both wondered what was in store for us.

On arrival at their home, we were met at the front door by John and Velma, both covered in large white towels. Their friend Aaron had arrived, but his wife could not come, as she was taking her children to a school function. Walking through the house, John allowed his towel to drop, taking it in his hand. He was stark naked, and while I am regarded as being quite well endowed, mine was no competitor for the long thin cock that swung proudly from his loins. Once out by the pool, Velma removed her towel as a nude Aaron was introduced to us. Aaron seemed a little shy, was also tall and athletic, with an instrument somewhere between mine and John's in length, but thicker than both. We were invited to change in a little cabin by the pool.

Our whiteness was accentuated by their darkness. They each reclined on chaises, and two had been drawn up for us. Aaron was some distance from the rest of us. John gave us drinks as we arrived, and started the conversation. We were nervous to begin with, but we soon settled in. Seeing Diana's glass empty, John arose, and took a bottle of white wine over for a refill. Before pouring, he stood besides her talking, with his cock only a foot or so from her face. She tried to engage his face, but her eyes kept falling back to his weapon.

At this stage Velma arose also, and brought a tray of nibbles over to me, sitting besides me on the chaise as she offered them.

Without warning, John enquired of Diana "Have you ever tasted black meat before?"

Diana was clearly taken aback, not answering, and glancing at me as John offered his black meat to her lips. I think I winked, and Diana turned back to his offering, opened her mouth, and accepted it inside. John placed the bottle on a small table next to Diana's chaise, and pulled her head further onto his cock. Velma took mine in her hands, discovering its stiffness by remarking "I see that you are turned on by Diana sucking John."

I think that Velma may have made a move to get to know my cock better, but I was totally absorbed in Diana's eager assault on John's monument. He somehow recovered it from her, bent down and lifted her onto a table a few metres away, working fingers into her already damp and odorous pussy. His cock was now standing at right angles, but only partially rigid. Rigid enough, however, to plunge easily into her, as she moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

After a vigorous workout, John summoned Aaron, suggesting that Diana might be ready for him now. It was like the baton changing in a relay race. Aaron had his baton fully rigid and ready to replace John's, as it withdrew with a loud squelch. John then moved to the back of the round table, leaned forward and dragged Diana's head to him, and filled her mouth again with his black meat.

I was oblivious to any of Velma's overtures, assuming they may have continued. I was fascinated by this white torso lying across a dark round table, being pounded by a tall, dark majestic male at each end. Diana had both hands around the black meat, working it furiously, as she sucked and slurped it. From time to time John withdrew it, slapped it across her face, and then allowed her to retrieve it. At the other end of the torso, the legs were up in the air, the bottom bucking and writhing above Aaron's hands, as Aaron strained to disappear into her.

Eventually Aaron let out an animalistic roar, pulled free, and sprayed semen down the torso. John too took this opportunity to withdraw, but kept his semen to himself, suggesting Diana might want to jump into the pool to clean up. Velma returned to her chaise. Aaron, his work complete, apologised that he needed to collect his wife and kids, donned some shorts and a shirt, and left.

When Diana emerged from the pool, Velma hinted that they had a lot of packing to do, and we returned to the poolside cabin to dress. They saw us to the door, draped again in the towels that had met us, and apologised for needing to hurry things. We left without the second drink John had promised Diana, or without my trying the nibbles Velma had offered.

At first Diana was furious about the liberties taken without any foreplay, and without politeness and courtesy the said liberties having been taken. However the fury dissipated as she luxuriated in the knowledge that another of her fantasies had been fulfilled. I had enjoyed the entire episode. No fury from me! However I sometimes wonder what I missed out on with Velma, by being too preoccupied with voyeurism.