Time with Her sub

Story Info
A Domme decideds to have a bit of fun with Her sub
1.7k words
4.09
24.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i hope You All enjoy my story.. its one of many i have written but the first i have had any guts to show everyone.

********

She walks in the room with an air of commanding surrounding Her and he quivers, his body aching already yet the need for more making his cock harden and he groans out loud the sound smothered behind his gag that She placed on him when he got a bit too loud before.

Moving over to him She watches all of this with amusement seeing his cock swell as he hears Her boots snap across the floor coming closer to him making him twitch and writhe in his bounds aching for Her touch wanting out of the position She put him in yet at the same time not wanting it.

Her eyes wander over his body taking in the hard muscles straining at Her as She stands back and beyond reach of anything he could do, She looks at his cock now rock hard and being pulled down by the weight attached to it and his balls, turning She reaches out and grabs another one the next pound up and unhooks the one on him. She hears his sigh of pleasure as the pulling is released then She clips on the next weight and lets it drop down smiling softly as she hears his screams behind the gag knowing that he will be regretting how he thought that was painful as soon as She gets done with him.

Moving across the room She stands in front of Her multitude of toys and pain devices, glancing over them She grabs an item and moves back across the floor over to Her slave removing the blindfold from him and leaning in kissing his cheek.

"Hello My pet, I do hope things are going well for you" She says as She chuckles darkly and winks at him.

Slipping across the room aware that his eyes are on Her the whole time She reaches in Her armoire and grabs a leather corset matching thong panties and a black headband. Slipping out of the T-shirt She had put on after the last session She slides the corset on doing up the tiny hooks and adjusting Her breasts so they perch over the top Her nipples hard already in anticipation of what is to come. Carefully stepping into the thong making sure not to catch it on her spike heeled black leather boots She slides them up Her long legs and shivers softly. Turning to look in the mirror She nods happily as She slides the headband over her hair and turns back to Her slave smiling to see him staring at her in need, want and desire.

Moving over to him again She takes the gag out of his mouth leaning in kissing his lips hard then moving closer She rubs Her body against his as She whispers to him "this is just the beginning My pet, tonight you will know your boundaries and limits and We shall take you to them and beyond."

He moans softly his lips trying to touch her skin to show his gratitude and love to his Mistress.

She moves in undoing his restraints letting his hands loose from above his head then bending down and releasing his legs, reaching out with one long red nail She flicks at his nipples tugging at the chain that connects them seeing his wince, then reaching in and releasing the clamps from them seeing him grit his teeth in the effort not to make noise watching his hands ball into fists as the blood rushes back to them making them ache and painful. Grabbing one She twists it until he cries out and drops to his knees where She wishes him to be.

"There there My pet, that's nothing, you have had much worse, now go over and pick out the item you want your Mistress to use on you first and make it quick." Snapping Her fingers She watches as he crawls over to her chest looking around for his favorite toy, his moans heard as the weight swings between his legs reminding him each minute of Her. Turning he crawls back over to Her kissing Her feet and looking worried.

"Here Mistress" bowing his head and holding out his hands he hands Her the rope and She takes it smiling at him then standing and walking across the room over to the bed sitting at the edge of it watching him crawl and the grimace of pain that crosses his face as the weight swings.

He stands up in front of Her knowing what is coming as She releases the weights and watches him while taking off the restraint. Her hand moves out caressing his cock watching his eyes close in pleasure and concentration knowing She does not want him to lose control. She slows then grabs his balls squeezing tight and yanking down watching him fall to His knees and smiling as he yells out in surprise and pain.

"Always on your knees after your devices have come off slave." She growls at him.

Moving to Her knees She kneels before Him grabbing the rope and making a slip knot in it as he sits there whimpering and fighting the urge to grab His cock. Slipping it behind the head She slaps away his hands and starts wrapping it all the way up his very erect cock till its at the base, pulling tightly she wraps it a few times around His balls then pushes down on his head and wraps the rope behind his neck and down again to under his cock tying it off and making a neat package.

Smiling at him She watches as he fights to sit still, then stands walking over to the item She grabbed earlier and looks around for Her paddle with holes in it, Finding just the one She had in mind and smiling softly She turns and looks at him seeing his head bowed to keep the rope from pulling on his cock and knowing how soon that will change.

Coming up behind him She pushes him roughly to his hands and knees watching his body jerk as his head moves and pulls on his cock and balls jerking them. Moving Her stool over She sits and gets comfy looking at his ass smiling in pleasure as She gets ready to make it red hot. Bringing Her hand back She swings hard and fast hearing the loud THWACK as it lands on his skin making him jerk and his head raise pulling on his groin as he starts to scamper away. Getting up She chases after him loving this game and hearing his cries as every movement makes the rope pull harder.

After a few minutes She moves him over to Her bed so She can sit and watch him pant while the tears stream down his face knowing he loves each and every minute of this as much as She. Moving back down to him and kissing his cheeks She starts unwrapping his cock and balls for Her next idea. As She does so She hears him catch his breath as the blood rushes back making him writhe in pain and whimper.

She grins and slowly slides Her thong off stepping out of it and hooking it on Her foot. Tossing it at him She watches him scamper and forgetting the pain as he grabs and inhales her scent, noting how wet they are he smiles and turns his head to Her wondering if he will get to have some pleasure by making Her cum.

Pushing him onto his ass She steps between his legs and presses Her wetness against his face letting him inhale and bury himself into Her. Feeling his lips against Her sucking softly and his hands reach around to hold her ass She sighs softly and lets him nibble at Her clit making Her moan louder. She reaches out wrapping Her hands in his hair and pulling his head against Her tighter.

Finally She does what She had been waiting for and moves Her foot slightly seeing him so absorbed in pleasing Her She steps down his balls squeezing them between Her boot and the floor. She puts pressure on them as he opens his mouth and begins to pull away in frantic need. Tightening Her grip on his head She snarls at him as She pushes his face into her pussy again.

"Finish this and I will let up, and I want to see you pleasure yourself while in this kind of pain." Letting go of his hair She waits to see what he will do.

His hand moves down to his cock fast and pulling on it he starts stroking himself almost frantically as his face dives between Her thighs again sucking hard and deeply on Her inner lips, delving his tongue deep into Her touching and doing all he can to make Her cum so he cam be released from the piercing pain in his balls.

Moaning She starts thrusting Her hips against his face as She looks down watching his hand speed up more as drops of precum glisten at the tip of his cock as his hand moves. Gasping out She pushes harder down on his balls as Her body begins to shake and She cries out cum flowing out of Her down Her thighs and over his face as he licks and sucks trying to catch it all.

Finally he hears Her whispered "Now" and he cries out feeling his cum start to shoot out of him covering Her foot and leg of the boot. Finally She lets up and he screams again falling over and holding his balls thanking Her over and over in-between the shooting pains while he moves to the task of cleaning Her boots of his cum.

She falls back against the bed and catches Her breath listening to his whimpers as She relaxes. Finally She stands and attaches a leash to his collar pulling him up on the bed and curling up next to him listening to his whimpers as She drifts off to sleep already thinking about tomorrow.