Time with Master

Story Info
She's being a slut for you, Master.
865 words
3.8
10.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would be waiting in the hotel room as was pre arranged. Dressed as instructed , stockings, suspenders, short skirt & tight blouse and wearing red lipstick and nail varnish and FM shoes.

You enter the room and I address you as Master'. You take immediate charge and tie my wrists behind the chair with rope then my knees spreading my legs so open for you, finally placing the blindfold on, and your slut is tied and blindfolded waiting for Master's pleasure.

You began to undress me, tugging at the blouse to expose my breasts, yanking my bra down, I wince a little, they were still a little sore from previous play.... You place the pegs on them; I let out a pained gasp then relax and begin to sigh.

Spreading my thighs wider you stroke them with a rope whip, my breathing gets heavier , chest heaving. You whisper in my ear, asking how it feels to be helpless, You feel me tremble. Standing closer I hear the zip on your trousers, taking out your cock you hold it close to me; I sniff and then strain to get my mouth closer to it. You grab my hair and allow my wish...pushing your cock deep into my mouth. I take it deep, as you begin to thrust, I lick and suck. You stop and pull back, straining I beg for more, but you don't allow it yet.

Pushing my legs wider apart you begin to rub the material of my knickers against my pussy, the 1st of many orgasms washes noisily over me. Then untying me you lead me to the bed, making me bend over. You take the belt from your trousers and I feel its kiss..... A few more reign down before it has a rosy glow. More spanking separated with stroking and caressing has me moaning and so wet.

Then the time has come for me to take more, you yank my knickers off, 'yes Master please' I beg, placing the tip just inside I gasp but you hold it there and stop, I know you want me to beg for it all, which I do . I tremble against the tip ... the length is then rammed deep into me and the rhythmic fucking begins.

I shake on your cock, spasms tightening on your cock as you fuck me hard, screams and animal growls as I cum and cum...you slow it down, quiet moans then replace the screams then you remove yourself, slap my ass again and walk away knowing I am straining to listen and so desperate for you to take me completely, returning with the lube, you lube your cock and I know as soon as the cold lube hits my willing hole that you are going to take my ass so deep and hard until I am shouting for God but we both know that he wont help I am in the hands of the devil.

You push your tip in and feel the tight grip around you, hear the moans and feel the contractions on your cock you wait until they subside and drive it home deep.

I'm an anal slut and I cum almost immediately long and hard begging for you to take me, to fuck me hard and of course you are going to, Getting me to the point of no return and slowing down until I am a whimpering mess, speeding up again and I beg you to take my ass completely, withdrawing you tell me that I am not getting it her own way and your hand hits my red ass again.

You wash and return and drive it deep into my pussy saying you didn't think I done with you did you. You turn me onto my back push my legs up in the air and fuck me hard biting and sucking hard on my very sore nipples, I jerk in passion below you and gush all over your cock bringing you to orgasm.

After a short break you put the cuffs on and tie me to the bed putting your cock close to my mouth and tell me to clean it and make you hard again, shortly following my licking and sucking... and a few thrusts deep in my throat you are ready to give this slut more.

Taking the blindfold off you watch my face as you bury yourself deep into me, mouthing words of what you are doing and about to do

and make me beg and thank you for spending these two hours with me ... as I orgasm over and over, you make me turn and kneel again and you fuck me hard; I begin to shake uncontrollably and cum so loudly in tears at the intensity of the orgasm.

You withdraw and move to my face I'm on my knees and you begin to wank and I already have my mouth open eager and hungry awaiting your cum, You shoot over my face and breasts then straining against my restraints I take your cock and suck you dry.

You slap my ass untie me and tell me I've been a good little slut for you.