Time with Renée Ch. 01

Story Info
First time with cousin.
1.3k words
33.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 and was never the kind of kid who would go outside much, but I always loved to stay at my aunt's house. My cousin was there and I loved looking at her, even though she was mean as hell to me. Never the less it was better than being at home. She always had me go to the store or clean for her, which I did, while in the meantime stealing looks when I could. I started wanting her, did not understand why I was feeling this way about her. She was a family member. But in my house hold, what was normal?

She made us something to eat then said she was going upstairs to take a bath. "Ok," I said. "Then I guess I will clean up alone again."

Renée said, "You can go home if you like." "I'm cool," I said.

"BB... BB come here for a second and help me."

I went upstairs to the bath room and said "What do you want me to do now? God you are lazy."

"Open the door BB and wash my back."

All I know is my wood got so stiff, knowing what's on the other side of that door! I opened the door. It was dark, with jasmine candles lit. She was all soppy with bubbles everywhere. I could have nutted all over myself, right there.

"BB take the rag and wash my back." I grabbed the rag while looking at her. I could not take my eyes off this sexy black woman. So I started slowly at her neck, going in circles. I kept soaking the rag in the hot water down by the crack of her big round sexy ass. The smell of her the heat of the hot bath was really working on my cock. It started to hurt because it wanted to come out and play.

"You better not be looking at me either, or I will smack you!" she said.

"I'm not. Dang girl, you are evil." So I washed her back, wishing I could play with the bubbles like a game to see what's under this spot. I wanted to take both hands, grab her breasts and kiss her neck, but I didn't. I finished up and stood from the toilet. "Anything else?" I asked, not knowing my cock was looking right at her, hard as a rock. She looked at me and said

"Ummm ummm, what's that?"

I said "What?"

Renée said, "That hard dick looking at me," then started to laugh. I ran out the bath room thinking "Omg what just happen? Ok I have to get out of here." My thoughts were going crazy in my head.

"BB. BB, come here. I'm sorry," Renée said. "Sit back down. I should not have laughed. Have you ever fucked a girl yet?"

I said "Kind of."

"What you mean kind of?"

"I kissed around and rubbed on some tits in gym class. That's it."

Renée said "You've not gotten your dick wet yet?"

"Well, I have but I can't tell anyone."

"Why not?" she said. I noticed she was starting to play with herself in the bath tub, was she getting horny?

"Ok I will tell you, but you can't tell anyone or people would get hurt. You have to promise ok."

"I promise," Renée said just tell me," She let out a moan. "But first I want to see that hard dick that was looking at me. It's only fair the way I see it."

I stood up and pulled down my sweat paints, and it popped out looking right at her. "You have a big head, and it's so long." Thick pre cum was oozing out. She licked it then grabbed it.

"Renee I'm home." I pulled up my sweats and ran out. Rome was home her brother.

"I'm going home, see you guys tomorrow."

The next day I went over there with my little brother. We all sat down and watched a movie. Renée whispered "So who you get your dick wet with?"

"Ok but you can't tell anyone. It was with my mom." Renee when?

I said "Never mind. That's a story for another time.''

Renée said "Little T, want to go in the basement and play hide and seek?"

"Ok," he said.

We all three went down stairs and started to play. It was dark and Renée said she would find us. She found me and started to kiss me, pull up her dress and we dry humped. That went on for like three minutes or so 'til Little T said, "I'm bored."

We all went upstairs and Renée called Polk the girl next door, "Could you watch Little T for a bit while BB, and I talk? He is upset." Polk came and got him, and Renée said "I want to see Big Bowsa!" I said "Who?"

"Your dick," she said. "I want to see it!" I pulled down my paints, she got on her knees and smelled it, said "Mmmm," then started to take it in her mouth slowly while grabbing my balls. It was getting so hard. She slid it all the way to the back of her throat. A tear started to come down her cheek as she looked at me.

"Omg," I said. "This feels so good. I've wanted you for so long."

She came up and like, a ton of slobber came out her mouth down her chin. She took my man hood and started stroke it, then sucked it some more and said, "You want to get Big Bowsa wet?"

"Yes please."

She pulled up her dress, slid her panties down and laid on her back with legs open. "However, first you have to eat this sweet, black pussy." I got down on my knees and smelled the moist of her pussy, felt the warmth as I came closer to it, my cock throbbing like never before. My tongue started licking her clit. She moaned then. I slid my tongue down to face fuck her pussy then back up to the clit. She tasted so good. "Now fuck me, Big Bowsa. Now"

I sat up and looked at her, said "Put it in if you want it." She grabbed my throbbing, aching cock and slid it into her sweet tight pussy. I went in slowly. I wanted to feel every inch of her, wanted it to last forever. I started pumping slow, looking into her eyes. I saw them get bigger as the deeper I went in. When I got it all in, I stopped and grinded my hip as my cock buried deep in her sweet pussy. She moaned with pleasure, "You feel so good." I started to thrust my rock-hard cock in her, going faster, deeper and harder, still watching her face get more intense. I stopped again deep in her and grinding and trying to go farther in.

She started to shake and said "I'm going to cum all over that big dick BB." So I start pounding hard and furious. I had to see her face when she came all my throbbing cock. "I'm... I'm Cumming!" She said grinding her pussy on my cock.

I could not take it no more. "I'm going to cum."

She grabbed my butt and said, "Give it to me all of it give it to me now! Renee Oh god I'm Cumming." She put her head back, eyes rolled in the back of her head. My sweat dripping on her as my load shot deep and hard in her. I never felt so good before. We laid there taking with my cock still in her throbbing. She was caressing my head and kissing me as she said "We can never tell."

*

This is my first story. would like to thank draigon17 for all the help to make this happen.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good start.

Pretty good for a first attempt. Don't be discouraged, it takes time and experience to get better. There is potential here.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
A Halloween Mishap Two siblings become much closer after a costume mixup.in Incest/Taboo
Mason High Motivation Ch. 01 How else would a busty mom motivate her son?in Incest/Taboo
Veronica My Cousin My cousin Veronica and I get even closer than ever.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories