Timegasms 4 - En Route

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing was ragged; my husband wasn't stopping Alain, but suddenly my pussy was empty, abandoned. Alain directed Ted to stand before me and rubbed Ted's shaft between my wet lips. He took the hint and angled his covered cock up and into my hungry hole. As soon as it breached my inner lips, I hopped onto his hips and impaled myself on my husband's sweet cock. It testified that he enjoyed watching another ravish me and energetically performed for me, Alain and the street voyeurs. Alain briefly held Ted's pumping cock as it penetrated me then moved behind me.

I felt his hands trace and caress my vulnerable cheeks and his hardness drag along my thigh, but I was too engrossed in Ted's frenzied fucking to give any attention to Alain's spreading my cheeks. Alain wrangled a finger into my stuffed pussy which made Ted's cock feel suddenly thicker. I gasped and groaned at the thick pleasure, as did Ted. Just seconds later, Alain slid his wet finger against my tight rear hole and gently stroked and coerced it open. Pulling away from the invader just shoved me harder onto my Ted before I settled onto the dizzying finger already deep in my ass. As my ass loosened, I felt another finger stretch it. I clenched, then relaxed on the electrifying fingers and moaned my disappointment when they too abandoned me.

The void was quickly filled by a sheathed, slippery shaft that paused and moved with my hole as I lurched away. We groaned together again and I clamped on Ted's rigid spear. I looked down at him and whispered "Are you sure you're OK with this? He's partially in my ass already." He smiled and nodded, so, with my husband's consent, I relaxed my tingling sphincter and slid onto Alain's intruding prick. Its invasion stole all my attention until it bottomed against my bottom and paused. I clenched both ends on two stiff, loving cocks and savored my husband's first threesome.

The night sky seemed to be suddenly replaced by a star studded radiance as I sensed the electricity in both holes. They began pumping erratically, yet even THAT felt phenomenal. They settled into an alternating pattern of both plunging in at once, then a dozen strokes later alternating slamming my pussy or my ass. I couldn't take the time away from the exquisite pleasures to waste it by analyzing the feelings. With my husband involved, it was even better than my foursome in Canada!

I don't know how long we continued this way, but my throat was sore from gasping when the most intense, debilitating climax of my life took me. I shook like jell-O in an earthquake and collapsed on Ted. Alain remained in my ass and enjoyed my spastic ass clenches. He reached around me and guided Ted behind him by his cock. "Il est à votre tour monsieur!"

Ted's eyes popped. He couldn't tell if that meant it was his turn to fuck or be ass fucked. Both choices frightened Ted. The meaning became clear when Alain pushed my back down and stayed in my ass as he nudged Ted behind him. He wanted Ted to 'pitch'. "I think you should experience the pleasure of both ways. You've already felt fingers in your ass and you had that beautiful cock in my ass, so you already have a sense of what happens. Remember we said 'male or female, a mouth is a mouth, a hand is a hand' and now we can add 'an asshole is an asshole'! Right?" I extemporized.

"But honey, this ass has a lot more hair on it than yours. I suppose the inside doesn't . . . and I AM wearing a glove . . . " His still rigid cock argued against his reluctance. As he debated with himself, Alain firmly pulled his cock and dangling bits behind him. After sliding Ted's cock up and down his crack, he positioned the virgin, slick helm against his hole and thrust back. He teased Ted by slowly, blatantly licking my juices off his fingers. The slippery glove and rigid helm must have popped inside quickly since I felt him push back and wiggle his ass onto my Ted. I felt the pauses and the final plunge and knew my husband was in a man's ass for his first time! "Oh, the heat! The strength of his clench, and the warmth . . . ughh!"

Now that I knew my husband was enjoyed his first male ass, I bent farther forward and offered Alain full access to my ass. His cock had felt so good in me, I wished I could let him fuck my swollen pussy bareback. He kept one hand on my hip, the other, doubtless on Ted's hip and began an unusual double humping. Our Alain sandwich pleased all of us as we all climbed to a controlled concurrent orgasm. I looked out at the street crowd and wondered whose dick would please my mouth most. I noticed a young man rubbing a large tent in his slacks, but before that fantasy matured, I felt Alain lurching. Ted's loud thrusts threw us off balance and their combined vibrations brought me back to a clenched sphincter climax.

My round muscle clenched Alain until I felt him fill his sheath with several strong spurts and react to Ted's gushing into his sheath in Alain's ass. We all climaxed within seconds and collapsed on the display window floor. While lying there gasping in ultimate pleasure, I heard applause thru the window. The people not clapping had their dicks out and pumped them lewdly for US to see. The young man I coveted moved closed to me as his pumped his huge cock. I stared at it as I let him watch me push my fingers into my soaked pussy. I slowly licked them clean. Before I could return for a double dip, I felt other fingers enter me and haphazardly gather my nectar - two each from Alain and Ted. They shared my cum with each other!

As the men recuperated, I spread my legs widely and fantasized about swallowing and fucking the young man's knobby cock then fingered myself to another orgasm as we stared at each other. I shamelessly opened my labia for him and watched him spray the window with his thick spunk for me. Once I stopped trembling, I inched to the window and lewdly licked the glass behind his trickling cream. WHAT has become of me? Who AM I?

Ted and Alain kissed my cheeks, stood me up and both kissed me deeply. Finally calmed down, Ted dressed, but before giving me my audacious, sheer dress, naked Alain insisted we work out the bill. I reminded him that putting his cock in my pussy and ass cost him €1000. Ted's ass cost him another €500 and the other sucking and jerking came to a grand total of €1800 so the custom dress only cost us €100! Did we just prostitute ourselves for a dress? Nah! We just negotiated a special discount. Right?

We paid, got my bag of old clothes and directions to the Moulin Rouge then left Alain with his semi stiff dick in his hand at his open door. Alain offered a confident 'au revoir' and a smile.

The dress was ridiculous! I caught my reflection in shop windows and saw it was nearly invisible! The custom flap exposed most of my inner thighs - even IF I stood still. As I walked, even I could see my bald pussy flash in and out of sight. So embarrassing - and thrilling! Ted dropped several steps behind me and watched every male I passed whip his head around and gawk at me. He seemed less shy about hiding the obvious pole in his pants, in fact he seemed to be projecting it forward enough to let it bounce proudly with each step. TED!

We stopped at the hotel to drop off my bag and allow Ted to change into more formal clothes. We had time to walk arm-in-arm to the 11:00 p.m. show. The more men looked thru my sheer dress, the bigger Ted's tent grew. I was so tempted to pull his stiff cock out into the night air and gallantly wave it around. I think he may be getting into exhibitionism too! Only the threat of arrest restricted me to palming his cock over his slacks. Maybe I'll pull it out and wank it on the way back to the hotel tonight! The thought surprisingly excited me.

The mid week line was short, yet we stood there long enough to receive several salacious compliments on my featherweight frock. It was so sheer they had no reason NOT to look thru it since I had nothing to hide. It was still fun to watch all male necks snap toward me each time a breeze blew my flap wide open. Since I didn't cover it, my nude pussy was openly exposed for all to see.

Admission was very expensive to the tune of $250 each with dinner. Fortunately, I had read the reviews and they all agreed to skip the meal. So we sat at the remote, tiny tables with our demi each of champagne and knew not to order more so we only paid $130 each. The room was crowded and the dinner tables blocked part of the stage, yet we could see the main and two side acts. The main performers were perfectly choreographed in a series of silly, topless numbers. Their precision was amazing. We were disappointed that the Can-Can performed was the tamer version where the girls wore multi colored panties that hid their furry patches and snatches.

I teased Ted that maybe I should go on stage and raise the ante. We giggled. I noticed my dress flap was laying open up to my bare pussy. When I saw someone at a near table staring at my pussy instead of the stage, I turned directly at him and spread my legs. "Is my dress short enough for you?"

Instead of turning away, he kept staring at my open snatch and boldly answered, "Any shorter and I could see your IUD." Ted and I laughed at his wit and I opened and fingered my moist palace just for him. As his wife closely watched me and him, he pulled out his cock and subtly pumped it under the tiny table. Leaving my legs open and circling my clit, I signaled Ted to unzip his fly then pulled out his cock and stroked it as the strangers watched. It swelled and oozed clear fluid as the other wife licked her lips.

My thoughts drifted to JFK and his . . . Oh no! Suddenly, I felt a tickle and . . . and . . . ah hh Choo . . . Thankfully, I resisted squeezing my nipple. Ted stared wide-eyed at me. "No, I didn't go anywhere that time. But my next sneeze, I want you hugging me tightly and I'm testing this too." Ignoring the strangers, I stuffed my compact smart phone as deep into my fleshy purse as possible. I felt it slide past my cervix. Just seconds later, I felt the urge again, pulled Ted to his feet and ordered him to quickly and tightly hug me. I cupped my mound to contain my phone, squ . . . squ . . . squeezed a nipple hard and . . . ah hh CHOooo . . .

===============

Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks.... » * «

=== 31 hr 2100 8/1/15 === +8 hr research 7/2/15 === 5693 Words ===

6/5/15 seminal image: she meets suspicious tailor/sheer pink dress (street to Moulin Rouge)

gck August 1, 2015

12