Timeless Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Cynara spends time with Jane.
1.7k words
4.8
18.5k
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynara hopped out of the buggy before the driver could help her down, landing gently on her feet, her skirts billowing around her. The house she stood in front of was beautiful, and almost equal to size as Margrave Manor.

Walking inside, she was greeted by Jane.

"Miss Waldorf, I'm so glad you could come," the girl said, looking like she wanted to say more but was holding her tongue.

"Please, call me Cynara, and it's really my pleasure. I've been cooped up with boys all week, and I'm really just glad to get out of the house."

"Well, I'm glad you're here, Cynara, and you of course must call me Jane."

"Of course."

"Please do come in," Jane said eagerly ushering her into the sitting room, "Can I offer you some tea?"

"Oh no, I'm fine. Is your mother here?" Cynara asked as casually as possible, trying to hide the hope that she wasn't. Cynara couldn't get Jane's true feelings out of her with the old bag hanging around.

"No, she's visiting some friends and will be gone for the rest of the week. That is why I might seem so eager for some company," Jane said smiling.

Cynara wondered if Jane had any other friends to invite over, but didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings in case she didn't, so Cynara kept her mouth shut.

"What a great place you have here," Cynara said to keep the conversation flowing.

"Yes, thank you."

Jane seemed a little nervous, and Cynara was done with the polite tactics.

"Okay Jane," she said, moving to sit next to the girl on the couch. Tucking her leg up and under her so she could face her easily, "What's the real reason you invited me over?"

Jane seemed surprised by the question, "Just for some company."

"Really?" Cynara asked incredulously, not sure what she expected Jane to have confessed.

"Well, the truth is, I just came out this season, a bit late for my taste, but mother insisted I wait. I had to perfect my piano playing, writing and drawing, French, Latin and Italian, sewing, everything a proper young lady should have in her repertoire," she shrugged ruefully, "I've gotten a lot of attention from men, but you're the first woman who's spoken to me."

Cynara stared at the other girl surprised, "You have to do all that?"

"Well, don't you?" Jane asked.

Cynara shuddered at the idea.

"God no," Cynara told her, turning to sit face forward on the couch.

"Well, shall we go eat then?" Jane asked.

"Yeah, sure," Cynara said standing up and waiting for the other girl to lead the way.

Cynara took a seat opposite the girl at the little table, the food already having been put into place. She helped herself.

"Hey Jane, so what's the deal with you and Randall Trahern?" she said suddenly, deciding to get right to the point.

Jane looked at her in surprise, and blushed, "Mr. Trahern is a very nice young man."

"I'm sure he is, but do you like him?"

"Of course I like him."

"Okay, but do you really like him? Does he make your heart skip a beat, your pulse flutter? Is he all you think about when he's away, what he's doing, is he thinking of you?"

"No," Jane said looking down, "I've never felt like that."

"So you two are just friends?" Cynara asked.

"He has made suggestions that he might be on the cusp of proposing," she demurely looked down.

"But if he did, you wouldn't say yes would you?" Cynara asked worriedly.

"He is a perfectly respectable man, and I would have no reason not to," Jane said a little defensively, but in her constant gentle way.

"But you don't love him!"

"I know Cynara, but my mother, she wants me to get married. It's only proper." Jane said desperately.

"Screw being proper," Cynara gestured wildly with her arms.

Jane's expression was affronted, but at the same time impressed, "I wish I had your mindset, Cynara, to just throw caution to the wind. I however can not ignore my responsibilities."

Cynara bit her lip in thought, how could she convince this girl? "Well, if you have to accept his proposal of marriage, if he offers it, just don't let him offer it," Cynara said leaning forward conspiringly.

"How would I do that?" Jane was intrigued.

"I don't know, turn him off. Be rude and obnoxious," Cynara suggested.

Jane let out a little giggle, "You are quite unlike anyone I've ever met," she said smiling, "I hope you will consider me a friend."

"But of course, Cherie," Cynara said in a French accent for no particular reason, making Jane laugh again, and shake her head.

***

Cynara sat on Charles's lap, facing him with her legs wrapped around his back. They were alone in the library, the other brothers having gone out. Charles had stayed to wait for her, and she found him reading in the library.

"So how was everything at Miss Withurby's house?" he asked, his hands on her back urging her in closer.

"The good new first or the bad news?" Cynara asked running her hands through his hair.

"The good news."

"Well, the good news is that Jane is not in love with Randall Trahern, the bad news is that she might end up marrying him anyway."

"That is not all that unusual, you know, many marriages are not based on love."

"Charlie," Cynara groaned, wrapping her hands around his neck and shaking his head in a mock chocking motion, "Where is your positive thinking? If you send out these negative ideas into the universe, you will only be making my work harder."

"Sorry," Charlie said contritely, but with a hint of a smile.

"Good. Now, I told her to be as obnoxious as possible around Trahern, to put him off," she explained, "But I don't think that she can be trusted in this area, so we are definitely going to need a back up plan."

"Definitely," Charles said indulgently. "Did you tell her anything about Fin?"

"No. Really Charlie, I'm more discreet than that."

He snorted.

"I have also invited her over here tomorrow, to give her some time with Fin...Charlie are you even listening to me?" she asked when she saw that he was staring down the neckline of her dress.

"Of course I'm listening to you," he said, but while leaning forward to press a kiss to the bare skin above her neckline.

"Charlie, you are not!" she said indignantly getting off his lap and storming toward the door, only to be grabbed around the wrist.

"Let me go," she said haughtily, "I'm going to go find some one to talk to that has productive ideas."

"Oh, I have productive ideas, but they don't include talking," he said holding her firmly against the door so he could kiss the soft skin he had been so interested in before.

Cynara moaned, and he released her arms to push down her dress, exposing her breasts. She wrapped her arms around him and pushed her breasts against his chest, kissing his mouth.

"Wait," he said pulling back, "Let's go upstairs," he said, trying to adjust her clothes,

"No!" Cynara spoke sharply, pushing his hands away, "Make love to me now," she said kissing him again.

Charlie showed his consent by pushing her up against the wall and rutting beneath her skirts, feeling the soft skin between her thighs.

Cynara unbuckled his pants for him and pushed them down just far enough for his hard cock to spring free. Charlie then lifted her legs up, and she wrapped them around him. Their breathing was so hard that it could be heard outside the door if anyone would have been there to listen.

Cynara quickly pushed her skirts out of the way, and he was soon inside her. She tightly squeezed his neck as he thrust into her, biting at the top of his ear. His hands were firmly braced on her bare butt underneath her dress, squeezing the fleshy globes in time with his thrusts.

Cynara's tender breasts were rubbing against the rough material of his shirt, but she didn't care as the pleasure built between her legs. She screamed when she came, feeling his juices squirt up inside her.

Resting her head against his shoulder, she breathed a soft and contended sigh onto his neck. He continued to hold her for a while, eventually setting her to the ground.

Her skirts fell back into place around her, and he kissed her forehead, adjusting her breasts back into her dress.

"Are you ready to go upstairs now, wench?" he whispered tenderly into her ear, kissing her softly on the cheek.

Cynara nodded and he lifted her into his arms like a baby, carrying her out of the library and up the stairs.

Cynara wondered at her own feelings as she snuggled into Charlie's arms. She had never wanted to wait until marriage to have sex, but she had wanted to wait until she found the right guy. Was Charlie the right guy? She had certainly never felt the way she felt about him before.

Christ, she had fallen into bed with him practically right after meeting him, and she had never even had the slightest inclination to do that with any other man, except maybe Brad Pitt, and he was too old for her anyway. Although, now that she had discovered time travel.

Cynara giggled at her own thoughts, and Charles looked down at her curiously.

"What's on your mind?" he asked curiously.

"Nothing," she said, lifting her arm to stroke his cheek. He was just as handsome as Brad Pitt, she thought.

"So you invited Miss Withurby over here tomorrow?"

"Yes," Cynara said, pleased that he had been listening to her, even in his lecherous state, "And we have to come up with some sort of plan to get her and Finley alone together."

"And I'm sure you have some sneaky plan brewing in that little mind of yours?"

"I have some ideas," Cynara said smiling smugly.

"And do any of them include me throwing you on the bed and making passionate love to you for hours on end until you beg for mercy?" he said matter-of-factly, opening the door.

"No."

"Then you can tell me later," he said gravely, tossing her onto the bed so suddenly that she shrieked with delight.