Timely Visit

Story Info
Cousin's visit reignites couple's passion.
1.1k words
46.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't seem to get that day out of my head. The experience was one I had fantasized about on many occasions, but never thought would actually come true, even in my wildest dreams. I am a 6 foot, 31 year-old man - 165 lbs, brown hair. My wife, Tracy, the same age, is a 5 foot 6 inch, 140 lb, brunette. She has 36C breasts, great legs and is quite curvaceous - not model thin, not pudgy.

When we first married, Tracy had an insatiable sexual appetite. It was all I could do to keep up, but man could she suck cock! She still can. Unfortunately, Her libido, which used to have me begging for mercy, has all but disappeared over time....until one recent day.

Becky is Tracy's cousin, a couple of years younger, and good friend. She is slightly taller than Tracy with sandy blonde hair and firm, well-formed breasts (D-cups no doubt) and is very sexy in that Midwestern kind of way. I have gotten more than one hard-on thinking about her, I admit. But I would never have betrayed Tracy with anyone, especially her cousin, even if the opportunity came up.

On that wonderfully fateful day, Becky stopped by our house for a visit after work. She was dressed in a short, but professional, black skirt, which showed off her legs quite nicely and a white blouse that was unbuttoned at the top, giving an enticing glimpse of cleavage under just the right conditions. Tracy, meanwhile, had changed into shorts and a tank top to work out, as had I.

It had been several weeks since Tracy and I had last had sex, so I was already horny. Now here I was with two sexy women and my cock was already starting to grow. The thought of fucking them both at the same time as we sat in the family room talking. I had to force myself to think of other things just so my erection would subside and not embarrass us all.

The two attractive friends did most of the talking between themselves, mostly about normal "girl stuff." Both Tracy and Becky were devout Christians, so you can imagine my surprise when the conversation turned a little more racy. It started as just good-natured innuendo, but was enough that I could no longer keep my mind distracted. As the joking continued, my cock grew stiffer with each passing moment. I wasn't alone, however, as I noticed Tracy's erect nipples poking out against her thin tank top and Becky's flushed face. They each began stealing glances at my throbbing hard-on, which be hidden by my shorts. I could sense the slippery slope was approaching when Becky made a joke about the "skill" of giving blowjobs. To hear the word blowjob coming out of her mouth was surprising and sent a surge through my dick.

"I give great blowjobs, don't I sweetie?" Tracy asked to my amazement - and Becky's.

"Ummmm...absolutely," I stammered in response.

Sensing an opportunity, and willing to take a chance, Becky issued a challenge. "Why don't you show us. He obviously needs one right about now," she said, gesturing at my hard-on.

The room got erotically quiet for a moment our three faces, with sly smiles, glanced at each other. That's when Tracy got up and came toward me. I knew this was going to be a great day! As I sat on the sofa, she knelt in front of me, a sight I hadn't seen in a while. She rubbed my rock-hard cock through my shorts. My heart raced. I never would have believed Tracy and Becky would engage in something like this. I looked over at our guest, who was squirming in her chair and breathing heavily, when Tracy pulled my shorts off, releasing my member for all to see. I wondered whether this would be just a show or a threesome fantasy fully realized. Either way I could hardly contain myself as Tracy took my cock in her mouth. She obviously hadn't lost her "skills" - expertly alternating between sucking the engorged head, licking the shaft and deep-throating the entire thing.

Watching Becky spread her legs to rub her aching pussy, I felt my load ready to erupt and was about to warn Tracy (her only blowjob deficiency is she doesn't let me come in her mouth) when she raised up, looked across the room and said to her cousin, "now let's see what you can do."

Accepting the call, Becky walked over and took my wife's place between my legs. She looked up at me as she started to suck my cock. Here was my dream fantasy. Tracy stood up and undressed. I could see the juices glistening on her pussy lips and the inside of her thighs. Reaching out to pull her close, I sucked her tits as if they were the source of life itself.

Directing the action like a ménage-a -trios pro, Tracy pulled away, stood Becky up and began undressing her. I took off my shirt and soon we were all naked - one hard cock and two wet pussies. Could it get any better? It did. Becky leaned forward and kissed Tracy. Not a loving peck between cousins, but a long incestuous, tongue-probing, lesbian kiss. And it wasn't just their mouths at work. This was an all-out groping session - rubbing each others tits and asses, fingering each others pussies.

Becky now seized control, threw Tracy on the floor and dove tongue first into her slit. She stopped only long enough to turn and order me to fuck her from behind. Without hesitation , I plunged my cock into her waiting pussy. At this point my was swimming in ecstasy as I pounded her wet love-hole again and again. Suddenly her vagina contracted and her come exploded all over my penis. At nearly the same time, my wife came in her cousin's mouth with a scream. I could go no longer and since I wasn't wearing a condom, I pulled out to shoot my load wherever it might land. To my complete surprise, Tracy jumped down in front of me and uttered the words I've always dreamed of hearing from her, "come in my face, baby, please!" Her plea sent me over the top and to the most explosive orgasm I have ever had. Streams of come landed on her face and lips. Becky's tits caught a few splashes also.

In disbelief, I slumped from exhaustion. My beautiful Tracy turned to me and said, " you rest up for another round while we get cleaned up." The they began licking my come off each other and my cock started rising once again.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Angel's Visit Seeing sis naked on camera was only the start.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister's Toy Sister surprised peeping brother...in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Returns A man's estranged sister returns to his life.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Massage Turns Erotic A mild form of incest that could have easily been more.in Incest/Taboo
After School with Sister An ordinary school day takes a weird turn.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories