Times Cherished

Story Info
An older man's romance with his younger neighbor.
4k words
4.55
24.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about a month since Tom had moved into the quiet apartment building. It was different living on his own, no one to come home to, or share meals with. Every now and then, he would meet the younger woman across the hall in the foyer or in the hallway. He found her very attractive, but knew nothing of her other than her name was Jamie.

Jaime was getting ready for her morning run as usual when she saw Jeff in a sweat pants and a t-shirt coming down the stairs.

"Good morning Jamie. Going for a run?"

"Yup," she said. "I run this time every morning."

"Really? I'm switching my time. I used to run after I got home from work but have been finding myself with less energy in the evenings?"

Jamie smiled at him. "We could run together today if you'd like."

"I'd like that a lot. I haven't had a running partner for a few years now."

After a few stretches the duo set out at an easy pace. They chatted a bit now and then, discussing likes and dislikes in music and television. They both discovered a mutual love for Science Fiction and Fantasy books. Overall, it was an enjoyable run for them both. They stepped up the tempo a bit on their return to the apartment building. A few minutes of cool down stretches and they walked up the stairs to their apartments.

"That was quite nice for a change," Tom said as he slid the key into the dead bolt lock.

"I agree. Maybe we could run together more often." she suggested.

"I don't see why not. I know I would enjoy the company." He turned the key and opened the door to his place. He thought about asking her in to join him for breakfast, but thought better of it.

They each went into their respective apartments. Jamie took a shower, got ready for work, and departed. Tom on the other hand worked from home and had a bite to eat while reading the morning paper. He entertained thoughts of the pretty young thing across the hall.

She was as different from Erin, his ex-wife, as night is from day. Erin was a short stick figure blonde with full breasts, thanks to implants. She was overconfident and boisterous to the point that it was annoying. She wore her make-up with a certain precision that required a 3-hour notice just to go to the grocery store. She refused to clean house, claiming it was beneath her. She had been fairly straitforward with most of her thoughts, feelings and opinions, being a self-proclaimed bitch. The one thing that she did fail to mention was the fact that she like eating pussy more than he did.

Tom stepped into the shower still thinking of his pretty new running partner. She was only a few inches shorter than him, him standing at about five foot eleven. Jamie had long chestnut hair and hazel eyes. She had a fleshy build. Her breasts were large and heavy, and her hips flared seductively above long, long legs. Just thinking about her he could feel himself getting hard. His shower time was also going to double as self-love time.

Tom really liked running with Jamie in the mornings, they even ran together on the weekends.

He laughed when she didn't believe he was forty and had to show her his driver's license. It didn't seem like there was a fifteen-year age gap. She found him witty and charming, and he could hardly refrain from kissing her. He held back and was a pure gentleman. It nearly drove him mad with lust some times. She would hug him or throw a smile his way that would melt his insides. Sometimes he felt as though she saw him as nothing more than a fatherly figure. Other times she would give him subtle hints that there was a mutual attraction. Still she was such a great friend that he truly feared that their friendship could be ruined and the trust and compassion that lay between them compromised should he ever try to take it farther. The emotional intimacy was great. They shared dreams and their pasts. Jamie reassured him that she would always prefer a man to a woman, almost as if she thought that is why he had not asked her on a real date yet.

One night while watching a TV show together, a storm brewed quickly and caused a power outage. Jamie fumbled in an end table drawer in search for her flashlight.

"I'm gonna gather up a few candles and a lighter so we can at least see while we wait for the power to come back on. Sit tight."

Tom stayed seated on her couch as he watched her and the beam of light travel into her bedroom and then back into the kitchen and back to the bedroom. He wondered why two trips into the bedroom, but figured it wasn't his business. It wasn't long before she came back in carrying a pizza pan with half a dozen candles of varying shapes and sizes on it. She lit the candles on the pan to save her coffee table from heat damage and wax. The glow from the candles brought out a twinkle in her eyes. The soft glow casting a lovely light on her face and hair.

"Wow the candle light is very flattering to you. You're so beautiful," he gently touched her cheek.

Jamie flushed noticeably and smiled. She had wanted him to notice her for a while and now he was finally doing it.

"Finally," she said softly. "I thought I was going to have to parade around in a bathing suit or meet you at the door naked," she teased him.

Abruptly he leaned into her and claimed her mouth with his. She was stunned to begin with but a fraction of a second later melted into the kiss, holding his face in her hands. Tom broke away, his hands over hers on his face.

"I've wanted to do that to you since our first run. Your charm and wit are wonderful, not to mention you are beyond sexy. I just never would have thought you would be interested in a man my age."

"You act like an you're an old man and you're not. You're a very attractive, active man..."

Tom attacked her lips again. Sucking on the bottom lip then gently pulling on it with his teeth. Jamie could hardly breathe. She whimpered and pushed him away, inhaling deeply.

"I'm sorry I wasn't trying to force myself on you," he hung his head. "It's just been a while since I've been kissed, or kissed anyone."

"Don't apologize. It turned me on! I want a dominant man. Be that man. Take control! Just let me take a breath every now and then," she smiled coyly.

Tom reached out and touched Jamie's face. Her words had surprised him. Erin, his ex-wife, was always the dominant one, asserting herself over him in just about every aspect of their married life. It was almost a welcome relief not to have to suppress his natural instincts and let his sex drive take over. He found himself grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her head back and to the side. He got up on his knees on the couch and ran his tongue from her jaw line to her collarbone.

"Are you sure you want this? Really sure?"

He didn't want this to change their friendship to the point that they could not return to their normal activities together.

"Tom, I want you to take me and do with me what you want. I want to please you but you need to tell me what you want, what you need. You don't have to be mean or hurt me, but a little roughness will be more than welcome."

Tom needed no more confirmation. He sat back down, letting his fingers trail down her arm.

"Strip for me," he told her.

Jamie stood up and closed her eyes. She ran her hands through her chestnut hair, swaying her hips to a rhythm in her head. Her hands trailed down her neck and shoulders, over her ample breasts, and down her stomach to the hem of her black tank top. Still swaying her body and rocking her hips, she slowly pulled the top over her head and threw it in the floor. A scrap of pink lace was all that covered her breasts. Tom could see her rosy nipples straining against the fabric, begging to be suckled. Jamie turned leisurely away from him. Her hands running down her sides and down to her buttocks and gave each cheek a squeeze. Her cotton lounge shorts didn't need much persuasion to fall to the ground as she shimmied out of them. Bending over to grab them off her bare feet, she shook her butt for Tom to enjoy. He liked the string bikini panties she wore as they were nearly a perfect match to her lacy bra.

She rubbed her hands up her outer legs as she looked over her shoulder and asked, "Do you want to take off my undies or shall I?"

"Come sit on my lap," he replied.

Jamie sat across his legs. He turned her to where her back was against his chest, pulled her back against him, and took her breasts in his hands. Gently he squeezed and kneaded her flesh as she let a small moan escape.

Tom unhooked the front clasp of her bra freeing her nipples to be played with.

"Let's get those panties off of you so I can watch you touch yourself."

Jamie could feel his erection grinding against her rear and was amazed at how much control he had. She was enjoying their play but, all she could imagine was feeling him inside her. She stood up and bent over before him as she pulled the scrap of lace down. He could see her moist lips between her legs as she stepped out of her panties. He put his hands on her hips and held her still. Jamie wasn't sure what what he was wanting her to do and was about to ask when she felt his tongue licking down the line where her lips met. A jolt of electricity ran down her spine and into her abdomen, making it's way to her shaven mound.

Tom resisted the urge to just bury his face between her thighs until she begged him to stop. He knew she was ready for him to take her and give her release. He wanted to give her this exquisite torment a bit longer, making her orgasm that much sweeter.

"Mmmm, tasty," he said pulling her back down on his lap, her back against his chest. "Now sweetness I'll take care of these," he tweaked her nipples. "And you take care of this," he growled huskily into her ear as he reached between her thighs and squeezed her mound and pulled away.

Jamie timidly rubbed her outer lips a bit then let her middle finger slide between them. She was moist and as excited as she'd ever been, but the thought of masturbating while someone watched was a bit daunting. She closed her eyes, laid her head back, and concentrated on Tom's hot breath and hands. It wasn't long before she was rubbing her clit and sliding her fingers all around her slick sex.

Tom could tell she was a bit nervous and decided to alleviate her worries. He wanted this to be a most enjoyable experience for her.

"You are so beautiful Jamie," he whispered in her ear. "I could look at you all day."

His moved his hands down her body, gently squeezing now and again as he went, until he came to her inner thighs. He rubbed them and squeezed the flesh there. She let out a small moan and Tom smiled. She felt a shudder run through her body as he parted her lips and his fingers started their assault . His thumb caressed her clit gently as he slipped his middle finger into her slick wet heat. Quickly Jamie's breath became shallow and her heart raced, thundering in her ears.

"Tom, I want you..." she trailed off, pushed his hands away and turned to him.

"Well here I am babe," he laughed huskily.

Jamie turned around completely, and straddled his lap. Without a word, she kissed him on the neck under his ear, while untucking his t-shirt. Her hands roamed under the shirt, over his chest. She could feel his erection straining against his jeans. She ground her hips over it and smiled.

"I think it's time to get you out of these constraining clothes."

Tom didn't need to be told twice. Together they made short work of taking his clothes off. When Tom's boxers came down, Jamie gasped. She was so close to his crotch that it nearly smacked her in the chin when it bobbed from being released. Jamie greedily licked the head and shaft like an all day sucker. She sucked the head and released it with a pop. She continued sucking, taking it deep until she gagged. Her mouth stroked the shaft as she fondled his heavy sacs. He moaned in approval as he toyed with her hair, watching, adding to the sensations.

"Stop." he nearly shouted. "If you don't stop I'm gonna cum and I can't guarantee a fast recovery. I am an old man after all," he chuckled.

Jamie looked up into Tom's eyes and began stroking him faster and sucking him harder. He was right. It didn't take long at all for him to explode. Jamie tried and tried to swallow what he was expelling, but the effort was in vain. Creamy rivulets escaped the corners of her mouth. She smiled and wiped her face with the back of her hand, and licked his cock clean, placing a kiss on it's head.

"I know it may be a little bit before you can get hard again, but it was worth it," she smiled wickedly.

Jamie got up out of the floor and sat on Tom's lap again, straddling his thighs. She kissed his lips and explored his mouth with her tongue, inviting him to do the same.

He felt bad that he had achieved an orgasm before Jamie. It had been so long since he'd touched a woman he was surprised he didn't explode as soon as her lips touched his cock. Turning with her still on his lap, he laid her on her back on the couch. He pressed his body against hers and pulled her arms over her head. She giggled as he railed his fingers lightly down her arms, to her under arms, and then on to her breasts. From there his mouth took over. He lavished attention on her erect little buds and pushed her breasts together. Jamie gasped as he pinched and rolled the delicate flesh. She arched her back pressing herself into his hands as he palmed her breasts.

Little beads of perspiration began forming on her skin, as heat pooled into her core. Her breath was shallow and her heart raced. Tom slid down her body kissing and nipping here and there. The anticipation was thrilling. Jamie had no idea where he was going to stop and taste next. He continued his sweet explorations down to her knees avoiding her sex altogether. Up her inner thighs he worked. Jamie spread her legs more the farther up he worked. Jamie gasped. He was finally there!

Before him lay the very thing that made her a woman. Timidly he planted delicate kisses on her outer lips. Those kisses blossomed into suckling and gentle tugging with his teeth. Jamie fisted her hands in his hair pushing her hips against his face. Demanding he continue. The fine mist of sweat that had covered her body was growing. The perspiration pooled in the hollow of her throat and the valley between her breasts. Tom noticed that she had started panting and smiled. He took in her musky womanly aroma, before parting her lips and devouring her in earnest. She bucked against his face as he flicked her clit with his tongue, and lapped at the juices that flowed from her. Slipping two fingers inside her, he smiled as she bucked wildly again as he worked them in and out. She clamped around his fingers hard, so hard it was making it hard for him to move freely.

"Ease up babe," Tom chuckled.

"I'm sorry," Jamie panted in reply.

Slowly he thrust his fingers in and out of her slick channel and tongued her clit. It didn't take much to push her over the edge. Her abdomen coiled and heat pooled low. She cupped and squeezed her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. He slowed her down, not wanting to rush it. He partially withdrew his fingers and explored pressing against her spongy insides until he got the reaction he wanted. Palm facing up, he curled his fingers so that the tips could touch her top wall. He maneuvered until she inhaled sharply and gave a guttural moan.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed.

"I'm glad you think so highly of me," he quipped and smiled.

"Do it again," she pleaded.

He repeated the rubbing and she bucked wildly against his hand and came. He worked her till her quaking subsided and then positioned himself between her knees. It was agony to Jamie. He was right there yet he made no move to penetrate.

"Condom?"

" In my bedroom, top drawer, under my panties," she blushed.

Tom was up and going like a man possessed. Jamie giggled and smiled. She couldn't wait till he claimed her in the most basic way possible, and she knew he felt the same way. Walking back into the living room wearing the condom like a badge of honor. He strutted toward the couch, Jamie lay just as he left her. He felt his cock jump with excitement. Finally after over a month of wishing and dreaming, he was about to make love to the pretty young thing across the hall.

Tom reached a hand out to Jamie. "You have a lovely bedroom honey. I think we should take this in there."

Jamie stood and Tom led her by the hand into her bedroom. He took her face in her hands and pressed his lips to hers.

"You don't know how many times I've thought about this," he breathed against her lips.

He gently pushed her down on to the bed. She giggled against his lips as they continued kissing. Tom eased himself onto the bed beside her, both of them sitting, legs over the side.

"Tom before we go any farther, I want you to know I don't want this to be a one night stand. I would really like a relationship, not just a friends with benefits type of deal. If you just want sex that's fine, but I don't."

Tom smiled as he heard those wonderful words. His heart sang , and his cock jerked at the thought of claiming this beauty many more times before she finally tired of him.

"So you're saying that if I'm looking for sex with no strings attached, to go look else where; and if I want more you're mine for the taking right?"

She said yes and Tom stood up. He walked around to face her, then got on his knees before her. He began to talk, but as he opened his mouth the lights flicked to life. She started to cover herself, but he grabbed her hands.

"Jamie I want nothing more than to be with you. I want more than sex. I want you, all of you. I want to learn all about you and love you. I already spend every free moment I can with you, I'd be here all the time with you if you'd just let me," he squeezed her hands for emphasis, then released them and stood up.

A smile curved across Jamie's face.

"Are you going to come make love to me or what," she asked as she scooted across the bed.

He joined her in the middle, and positioned himself between her feet, then covered her body with his. He pressed his lips to hers as his hands traced the curves of her lush body. She shuddered beneath his warm touch, and wrapped her legs around his hips. Propping himself up, he nudged at her entrance, and she gladly accepted. Slowly he filled her, inch by inch until there was no more to give. Jamie sucked in a deep breath, moaning.

"Oh... Tom... finally," she hissed.

Tom rolled his hips and began thrusting at a slow rate. He wanted to enjoy the feel of her slick wetness, enveloping him. She was hot and tight and felt like heaven to him.

Jamie wrapped her arms and legs tighter around him, pulling him in for a kiss as she locked her ankles together. Her warm tongue wiggled between his lips and caressed his own. Their bodies danced together in a heated, primal rhythm. He reached between them to torture a pink, rosy bud. She groaned and arched against his hand.

Tom broke the kiss and pushed himself up off of her enough he could get his hand between them to flick her clit. She jerked and contracted at the added sensation. Tom smiled down at her as her hands massaged and pulled on her sensitive nipples. She rolled and plucked at the sensitive flesh, straining, matching him thrust for thrust. Her insides coiled and her core became molten passion as he began slamming himself harder and faster into her. She felt herself climb higher and higher until she shattered from the intensity of it all. She cried out his name and hissed in release.

Tom continued to piston in and out. Stopping to savor her climax was out of the question. Sensations burned within him, his entire body humming like a bow strung too tight. He could feel her body shuddering around his milking, eager for him to spill his seed. In his blind need he drove himself faster, harder. He felt his abdomen and groin contract. His cock swelled as his sacs contracted. It was all he could do not to scream as jet after jet of cum erupted from deep inside him. He grunted as spasms rocked through his body and threatened to shake him apart.

12