Times Cherished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom collapsed on top of Jamie in a sweaty, smiling heap. He tried to catch his breath as he nuzzled Jamie's neck and kissed her collar bone. She giggled and he rolled off of her on to his back. Tom gathered her up into his harms and pressed her to his chest. She could feel his heart beat as it returned to normal. He hoped that she understood just how he felt.

"So... um. How about a shower," Jamie asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh. That sounds lovely, but perhaps we should go blow out the candles in the living room first."

"Oh crap," she exclaimed. "I forgot all about those. I'll blow them out. When I come back I expect you in the shower or at least getting it going."

Tom smiled as he watched that tight little bum march out of the room. He laid his head back on the pillow and heard Jamie calling his name he smiled and started to get up but couldn't. Again he heard Jamie's laughing voice telling him to get up and come to the door. It took a few minutes for him to realize he was asleep and not even in his own house. He was in Jamie's living room, on her couch , with a mess in the front of his pants.

Damn that was some dream, he thought to himself as he hurried to the door to let Jamie in.

She had her arms full of sacks. He wondered what she had planned.

"Well did you have a nice nap?" Tom took the backs from her arms and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Oh... It was lovely sweetie. I do believe I'm going to take a shower before dinner though. Care to join me," he asked with a devilish grin.

"Let me get the cold stuff in the fridge and I'll be right there," she winked.

12