Times Endless Days

Story Info
A Fantasy Story.
1.4k words
3.71
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transcending time once again the man moved to where he had been thrown into another dimension.

Stretching his arms from the time travel he looked at his surroundings and thought once more the curse had sent him off in another time direction that he thought he was not ready to face once more.

The curse was all too explicit as he remembered better times.

Lush green fields and a place back to moss swaying and plantations moving in the eve nigh breezes beckoned his inner thoughts.

His mind opening once more to the night of the plantation dance and the visitor who would send him into living hell evoked a shutter to his being.

His family wealthy and like many others a plantation owner .This gathering was the coming out of his dear fiancée Angelina.

As he watched the scene play out once again in his mind he wondered if things were different once more would he be here in another dissolute endless chase through time.

Once again his mind drifted back to that one night as the ball grew in his eyes as he watched helplessly and unknowingly .

He remembered the moon fill night with sweet sensual longing as he first saw his Angelina emerge from her coach to walk towards him with tantalizing grace that enticed his every sense.

Her beauty exquisite. Her budding breasts pressing the fine laces of her dress left so much to the imagination as he watched her move to his side.

This was their night and both could feel the heat build in each other and La Mar took her hand to escort her inside.

The balls were a coming out of what every young women had with hopes of attracting the most influential and wealthy husbands a girl could hope to make .

As La Mar stood to one side as Angelina danced with one after another beau he thought back to a few hours earlier in her father's study and thought himself the luckiest man in the world.

He had requested a meeting to ask for Angelina's hand in marriage as he wanted none other.

His proposal was readily accepted but with the assuredness that neither spoke of the engagement till after the ball was over.

Her father told him it was her duty to view all candidates even thought he knew his daughter had also fell in love with La Mar as well.

So the ball had went on much to La Mar watching every cock of the walk who danced with Angelina.

As he watched the beauty glide across the floor he fantasized her in his arms .touching her gently, lovingly with hunger as he started at her lips and worked his way down to a ripe breast lightly chewing her to ecstasy

Coming to himself he looked across the room as a dark figure emerged into the light to ask Angelina to dance. This was someone he had not met before .

Who was this stranger and how dare he assume she would dance with him. Anger and jealousy ran rampant and the two danced and talked and laughed together as if they had known each other for years.

La Mar was at odds and he also noticed all eyes were on the couple as they danced together . As the dance ended the man moved away from Angelina and then disappeared and La Mar could not find him.

Going to Angelina he had asked her with whom she had been dancing and she looked at him as though in a trance and told him she knew not of who he had spoken of.

So as of not ruining his love's evening he relaxed and forgot about the stranger as he waltzed her once more.

The ball was a magnificent flurry of activity and all enjoyed the merriment. La Mar and Angelina's family's had been friends and neighbors for many years.

Both wealthy in plantation farming and entertainment. Both sides knew the match to be one of importance to their family's and welcome the two young lovers in all.

As the ball was nearing the end Angelina and La Mar stepped out into the full moon night for a breath of air. La Mar could wait no longer as he gathered Angelina into his arms and passionately kissed her .

Hearing a noise he looked up to see the stranger who had danced with Angelina earlier .

Warnings went off in his head as he watched the stranger approach them. Looking at Angelina he saw her eyes change and grow in a haze. La Mar looked the man right in the eyes and saw there a deep foreboding gaze that shattered his soul.

He held out his hand and Angelina seemed to glide to his side and all the while his eyes dared La Mar to object.

In a flash they were gone as La Mar was left alone and torn in which way to turn. Searching he could find no means of which they had disappeared to.

As his hectic search returned to the ballroom many were giving him strange glances. In finding Angelina's father he was told to meet in the study as he gathered both families to meet there.

Once again La Mar could still see the stranger's face and his eyes that seem to be a dead man walking.

But he was not dead and had been alive and had whisked Angelina away somewhere and he was bent on finding her as he waited patiently for the families to appear.

Angelina's father was the first to speak as all eyes turned towards him.

La Mar tells me we have had a visitor that has whisked Angelina away" he said . "La Mar here is the only one of us that has never been told the curse that surrounds our families and how we came to be".

"Long ago my boy we were two families cursed with a dark man who visited us and told us of living forever and never dieing". "The same man you saw tonight."

"We had not saw him since our first meeting many ages ago when we first came to this country from Italy". "Our families were starving and very poor and he offered life but not as we knew it."

"To save our families we took him up on his offer to live in what he offered and in return he would visit every so often and have a bride to choose from."

"As I said he had not come back before now and now he is here once again and has took Angelina as his first bride from the families he kept alive and flourishing for so long ".

La Mar knew this was not all he should know as he looked in shock at all the families.

"One thing more" her father said ."With the coming of this stranger the curse begins for our families". "We will be human of the day and inhuman to hunt at night as that was what he made us."

"One of the living dead "."But we all know that one of us has been partially spared the blood killing mixed in our blood and this one can travel through time and space and maybe free our families from this evil curse as well."

Looking to La Mar his father told him he was the one who would travel and free the family as they all listened.

He would also be a Vampire but had the right to choose in blooding or not and maybe save the family and Angelina found their fate.

That had seem like centuries ago as La Mar remembered .The fire in his loins still hungered for Angelina as he turned and went about his way into the place he had been pulled to find her and the dark stranger who would keep her away from him.

His passion reared up to meet the challenge as he once again thought of her and her beauty and her budding breasts waiting for him to claim her .

He could feel her skin as he touched every fiber of her soul. He could taste her sweetness as he dipped his head for such bitter sweet juices flowing within.

His senses heightened as he smelled her close and aroused he became as he sought her out blindly .

He knew if he ever came upon the dark stranger it would be a battle to the end as he followed her smell. One of many gifts he had come to use in all there centuries of time travel.

He could hear her as well as he walked into the streets of New York in the year two thousand and nine .

The year made no difference and would be new as he sought out his love.

Time was of essence as he walked the streets in hope of finding Angelina La Mar was here ready.