Time's Up

Story Info
They switch between sub/dom whenever the timer goes off.
1.8k words
4.47
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a timer," she points at the small digital stopwatch on the table.

"Well noticed," he squeezes her thigh, "but not just any timer."

She leans back in the soft material of the couch and folds her arms. "What's so special about this one then?"

"It has a useful setting on it," he explains, leaning forward to grab it and show her, "that sets it to alert you every x-amount of seconds or minutes."

"What for?"

"I don't know," he shrugs, "probably for training sprinters or something."

"Something tells me that's not what you had in mind," she raises a curious eyebrow.

"Well, I was thinking," he sets it down on the table and turns to face her, "that since we're always fighting to be in control when it's bedtime, we use this to even the playing field."

"You mean, take turns?"

"Say, sixty seconds of being totally in charge, then we swap, and..."

"...and keep swapping back and forward?" She smiles and bunches her arms up inside her over-sized green jumper – his, of course. "Not a bad idea, mister."

"So like, for the first sixty seconds I'm not allowed to tell you no, or stop you doing anything. Then the timer goes, and we swap. And so on, and -"

"- so forth," she says, leaning over to pick up the timer. "Is it set for sixty seconds?"

"Yeah, it's just that button there -" he points to the red button and she grins and pushes it.

The timer starts, and before he can do anything she has leaned forward, grabbing the back of his head and pressing her open mouth against his.

Her small hand runs down his shirt buttons and finds the bulge in his shorts, teasing the zip there. Shifting her weight, she pushes him back against the couch and lifts herself on top of him, straddling him. In nothing but her large, baggy jumper and tight leggings, she squeezes her thighs around him and grinds her pussy against his erection through the fabric.

Still caught up in a passionate kiss, he begins running his hand under the hem of her jumper and up towards her petite breasts. Her hands catch his wrists and stop him, and he breaks the kiss momentarily.

"I'm in charge," she whispers, before plunging her hand down the waistband of his shorts and wrapping her fingers around the tip of his cock. Her lips meet his and she feels him tensing with pleasure.

The timer goes.

He lifts one leg and brings his hands around her back to catch her as he stands up. Still straddling him, she finds herself being lifted and thrown back onto the cushions, his erection rubbing against her pussy through her leggings. Helpless with him on top, she feels his strong, large hands pinning her tiny wrists against the cushions as he leans in and kisses her.

Bucking her hips in the heat of the moment, she feels the bulge of his helmet push against her clitoris and lets an aching moan escape between their locked lips.

Pulling her jumper up, he lets her pert breasts free of the soft material and keeps her wrists pinned as he lowers his head and wraps his lips around one of her erect nipples. She arches her back as he sucks and bites on it gently, swirling his tongue around it as he sucks it into his mouth.

The timer goes and she grins and pushes him off of her. He raises his hands in mock surrender and she sits up and leaps at him, tackling him back against the sofa. Falling back with her on top of him, they land with her straddling him once more.

Rather than teasing, this time she rips open the buttons on his shirt, and quickly runs her searching hands down his chest, following the line of coarse hairs between his tensed abdominal muscles. She gives his shorts the same treatment, ripping the button open and wrenching the zip down.

His erection springs free and she grabs it in one hand, pumping her hand up and down the shaft as she leans in to kiss him again. Lifting his hips in pleasure, she grins into the kiss and runs her free hand over his bare chest.

The timer goes, and he grabs her wrists and pins them at the small of her back, holding them there with one hand whilst his other hand dives into the waistband of her leggings. His hand quickly finds her moistened panties and pulls them aside. His fingers gently push between her pussy lips and run upwards, gently massaging her clit.

She tenses up and leans backwards, mouth open and eyes closed in ecstasy. Leaning forward, his lips find her neck and he kisses from behind her ear down to her collarbone. With every shiver of her body, his fingers massage harder and faster, swirling in time with the rhythmic bucking of her hips. Crying out in pleasure, she collapses forward into his shoulder and leans into him, heaving and gasping in pleasure as his fingers move even faster over her clit. The trembling starts in her feet, her toes curling and her legs trying to straighten, then her hips tense and she grinds herself against his fingers as his other free hand runs up her shirt and grabs at her chest.

She moans and climaxes, shivering on top of him as his fingers flick over her clit -

The timer goes, and he reluctantly lifts his hand from her still-trembling pussy as she comes down from the orgasmic high. Red-faced and with her auburn hair spilling over her face, she slides down between his legs and takes his cock in her hand with almost sleepy satisfaction. Sitting up on her knees, she pushes him back with one hand on his tensed stomach muscles, and playfully licks the tip of his cock.

He shudders as he flicks her tongue over his helmet, tasting the precum leaking from his cock. Then, without warning, her lips wrap around his erection and her head plunges down, sending hot shivers through his nerves.

Grabbing at her hair, he closes his eyes and leans back as her tongue swirls around his helmet, her hand pumping his shaft. Groaning in desperate pleasure, he lifts his hips and feels her taking his cock deeper into her throat, her lips taking him in faster and harder, trying to suck the cum out of him before -

The timer goes. He lifts her by the arms she takes one last, long taste of his erection before her lips finally leave him and he stands her up, lifting the jumper off her and leaving her topless. Standing beside her, taller than her by at least a foot, he spins her around and pushes her forward so that she is kneeling on the couch, her hands on the couches arm.

Through her tight leggings he can clearly see the soft curve of her ass cheeks, sweeping out from feminine hips that are begging to be grabbed and pulled towards him. He yanks the leggings down, admiring the smooth skin of her thighs and her ass, and runs one finger down between her legs. He finds the familiar wetness and pushes one finger in, grinning at the gasp he hears from her. Pushing her hips back, she shows him exactly what she wants. He takes his throbbing erection and leans forward, pushing his cock into her from behind.

She cries out and pushes back until any resistance is gone and her tight lips wrap around him, sucking him in until she feels his stomach muscles tense against the soft skin of her ass. She shudders as his cock pushes up past that sweet spot that makes her lose her mind, and she holds onto the couches arm as if she were about to fall off.

He grabs her by the hips and pulls her towards him as she smashes his cock into her over and over. She moans with every thrust, working her pelvic muscles to milk his cock inside of her. He grunts in pleasure, feeling her pussy walls grip and work his erection. The pleasure only makes him go harder, pushing her forward until she's helpless on the couch, her grip tightening on the fabric as he fucks her into submission.

The timer goes, and he quickly lifts it, switches it off, and throws it across the room. She raises a hand to try and stop him and he grabs her by the wrist, pinning her arm behind her back as he fucks her harder. She feels her second climax coming from deeper in her stomach, like fire burning in between her thighs.

Every powerful thrust shakes her curvaceous cheeks, and he grips her slim waist with his strong hands and holds her in place as she orgasms for the second time. Her moaning reaches its highest pitch and she goes silent, mouth open and face red in beautiful agony as the climax shakes her body.

Her shaking legs find the floor as he slows his pounding, the relentless fucking relaxing to a slow, loving push every few seconds as she comes down from her cloud. When he pulls out of her, she shivers and curls her toes, biting her lip. Before she can turn around, he has flipped her over onto her back and grabbed his own cock, pumping it to his own climax.

She grabs his wrist and stops him, her bright eyes filled with deep satisfaction and affection, and she tells him, "It's my turn to be in charge."

She pulls him down towards her and with her own hand, guides his cock into her still-trembling pussy. He grunts in pleasure and she wraps her soft legs around his back, trapping him inside of her. He almost starts fucking her again, but she grips him and stops him. "No," she whispers. "My turn."

She shifts her hips until he is deep inside her, and then works her pelvic muscles again, gripping and kneading his cock inside her. He groans into her shoulder and she wraps herself around him, the slightest, tensed movement sending aching pleasure through both of their joined bodies.

As she feels him shake and every muscle in his body stands out, she feels a rush of love filling them both. He erupts inside her, and for a few seconds they share each others bodies, lost in the moment.

Then his muscles loosen and he collapses on top of her. Breathlessly, they relax for the moment, acutely aware of their bare skin, hot with passion and the blood rushing around their bodies, touching.

"I like the timer idea," she murmurs, eyes drooping as she wraps her arms around him and embraces his broad shoulders.

"I'm a clever guy when it comes to this stuff," his laugh is heavy with sleepy satisfaction.

The two separate for long enough to plant a sleep kiss on one another's lips, and then he rolls onto his back, pulling her in close as the two bodies wrap around each other.