Timestop: Classroom

Story Info
Jessica has a watch that gives her the ability to stop time!
1.9k words
3.91
73.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2018 Jessica Varus

*Authors note: Hey guys! I've been writing erotica for smashwords and Amazon for a couple months now and thought I should give literotica a try! I hope you enjoy my work :D*

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is over 18

*

"Head up miss Varus. I won't allow sleeping in my classroom." My math professor scolded.

Usually I'm awake paying attention, but after discovering my watch has the ability to freeze time around me I haven't been sleeping much. This was now the third time she yelled at me today. I never was that bright of a student and somehow I got stuck in this advanced class that is clearly over my level. With 10 minutes left of class I decided I'd have some fun.

I pressed the FREEZE button on my watch and looked around as everything and everyone around me came to a pause. I got out of my chair and walked towards Professor Connor who had her back to the class writing on the board with chalk. She was wearing a Gray blazer with a matching skirt. As I thought about ways I could humiliate this bitch, I took a peek under her skirt and saw she was wearing black panties.

"So plain and boring, just like her personality." I said under my breath as I began to pull them down to her thighs, revealing her firm ass.

She may be a bitch, but anyone with half a brain would kill for a girl with a body like hers. Especially a nerdy lesbian like myself. Walking over to her desk I found a small box of chalk with 2 sticks missing. I took out the third and walked over to her now exposed ass. After spreading her cheeks and revealing her brown rosebud, I think it's safe to assume she's never done anal.

After admiring her tight hole for a couple seconds I decided the bitch is gonna experience it today, in front of a class full of her AP math students. Then I went to town lapping away at her hole with my tongue. To my surprise she didn't taste half as bad as I thought she would. Once I loosened up her up enough with my tongue, I knew it was time.

"You're always a pain in my ass for every little thing I do, maybe it's about time I give you a little pain in yours." I chuckled before shoving the 3 inch long piece of chalk up her tight butt.

It took sometime to it get in there. I also left it hanging out a little bit just to be sure she will be able to pull it out and discover what was invading her backdoor. I pulled her panties back up, fixed her skirt and gave a nice pat on her asscheek before returning to my seat.

After a few seconds I pressed the UNFREEZE button and admired my handy work. In the middle of her sentence Professor Connor froze up like a deer in headlights and looked very uncomfortable.

"Any questions on..." She said trying to ignore the awkward feeling she had downstairs.

She continued to talk but when she tried to take a step you could see from the look on her face something wasn't right.

"Excuse me class, I need to use the restroom. Look over your notes while I'm gone." She said while walking funny towards the door.

I waited a few minutes and decided to follow her into one of the faculty bathrooms.I froze time, went inside to find her in a stall and after making sure no one else was in there with us I locked the door. As I unfroze time from the stall next to her I listened to her hurry to get her panties down to figure out what was going on in there.I heard her groan as she worked to remove the chalk from her asshole.

I peek over the stall to see a horrified expression on her face. If i had to guess what she was thinking, I'd have to assume it's something along the lines of "how did that get in there?" After a minute or two, I heard her walk out of the stall to leave the bathroom. As she walked by the door I heard something fall into the trash can. When I heard the door close, I went over to the trashcan and saw the piece of chalk resting on top.

"Oh no, you aren't getting off that easy," I thought to myself grabbing the chalk out of the trash with a paper towel.

To avoid detection in the bathroom, I froze time and walked back towards my class. When I got in I took my seat with the chalk in my hand still wrapped in the paper towel and restarted time.

"Sorry class, let's review." She said sternly when she heard kids in the back of the class laughing upon her return.

"Miss Varus, can you tell me the square root of 81?" She asked me, putting me on the spot once again in front of the whole class.

"Ummm I don't know? 6?"I answered, knowing I was nowhere close but it was better than saying nothing.

"Maybe if you took class more seriously you wouldn't make yourself look stupid in front of the rest of the class. Mr. Perez can you help your classmate ou...." She was cut off mid sentence as I Froze time once again.

I got up out of my chair and made my way back over to her.

"Now you're going to get it." I said grinning as I saw her mouth opened as she was trying to mouth the last vowel of her sentence.

"I wonder how this tastes?" I said as I inserted the chalk into her mouth.

I felt around the inside of her mouth and found her tongue, then I continued to rub the chalk back and forth the make sure it was all over her taste buds. I then moved her closer to the class so that she was a good 8 feet from the chalkboard. I gained access to her panties once again and pulled them down to her thighs as I bent her over.

"This time she wasn't getting any form of lube," I snickered to myself as I dried off the chalk on her blazer and proceeded to force it back into her rectum.

Now it's time to see that chest of hers. I unbuttoned her blazer and saw she was wearing a white wool shirt. Pulling the shirt up over her chest I revealed a gorgeous pair of DD's.

" Wow you're just the whole package huh?" I said as I undid the clasps on the back, letting her beautiful boobs spring free.

I couldn't resist, I took both in my hands and started to squeeze her cute little nipples with all my might.

"Not enough, I need to do more" I thought to myself as I walked over to her desk. I found a box of Paper clamps opened.

Going back over to her, I redid the clasps on her bra and put it back in place. Pulling the cups down, I opened 2 of the clamps positioned right over her nipples so when time started again, she will have a second before they close on them. After fixing her shirt and blazer I decided to give her pussy some attention too as part of the grand finale.

I reach down and felt for her clit. After finding it, I took a 3rd clamp and opened it so it would share the same fate as her breasts. As I went to pull up her skirt and panties I had an Idea. I took her skirt off and let it hang off of the chalkboard. I then pulled her panties down around her ankles.

"This should teach you some respect." I teased as I kissed her on the cheek.

I went back to take my seat and pressed the UNFREEZE button. As soon as time began, she was facing the class and started gagging and made a face of disgust. Then.. SNAP! She felt all three clamps come down on her most sensitive areas at the same time realizing her skirt was missing.

As she let out a loud yelp, she turned her head as she grabbed for her sore chest and pussy and saw her skirt hanging off the chalkboard. By this time the class was in shock, with a mix between some students laughing and others pulling out their phones to record the event.

She went to run for her skirt and.. BIG MISTAKE. She didn't realize her panties were down to her ankles as she tried to move and tripped herself falling face first. As she moved to get up, she gave a perfect view of her ass to the whole class.

"What's that sticking out of her ass?" I heard a student say.

"It looks like chalk!" Another student said shocked.

She grabbed a hold of her skirt and turned back to the class as she tried to lift a leg to put it on. Mistake Number 2. As she lifted her leg, her panties made her fall backwards on her ass, Sending the chalk shooting even further up her tight asshole.

As she hit the ground her facial expression was hilarious as her eyes bulged out of her head and she let out a shriek. Just then I froze time again and walked over to her. I lifted her up and after a couple minutes, I managed to get the stick of chalk out of her backdoor without breaking it. I then grabbed her panties from around her ankles.

"Damn have you ever heard of a shower?" I asked her out loud as I put them up to my nose to smell them.

"I know where these belong." I thought to myself as I looked at her wide open mouth.

I proceeded to pop the chalk into her mouth and realized I still had room for her gross panties. I then sat her down the same way she was before I froze time and headed back to my chair. As time began, her shrieking became muffled as she shrieked into her own underwear.

Her pain started to go away based off of how she was calming down, and then she hastily reached into her mouth to pull out the panties and ultimately the chalk that was just up her bumhole a couple seconds ago. As she pulled out the panties, she quickly spit out the chalk into her hand.

"Ew was that just the chalk that we saw sticking out of her butt?" One student said out loud.

"She's a magician!" another student yelled out, fighting back his tears of laughter.

When Professor Connor realized that was the same stick of chalk she pulled out of her ass in the bathroom a few minutes prior and was in fact the same piece of chalk responsible for violating her anal cavity when she fell down, she began to feel sick to her stomach and began to gag.

She shot to her feet and ran out the door half naked just as class came to an end. Let's just say, I don't think we will be seeing to much of her anymore once the video taken of her goes viral. I then realized how hungry I was and decided to head to the food court on campus.

As I stood in life for my food I couldn't help but notice a group of cheerleaders bullying a nerdy girl who reminded me a lot of myself. I didn't have class for another hour, so I figured I have time to help her out.