Timestopper Begins Ch. 04

Story Info
The new timestopper takes an interest in his neighbour.
5.5k words
4.48
105.2k
57

Part 4 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Next door to me lived a young couple. I knew them well, had got to know them when they had first moved in and had been friendly ever since. Not bosom buddies (though more about bosoms later as you might expect) but enough to have the occasional meal or tea around at theirs, or at mine, or joint visits to a concert - they'd get me a ticket or I'd get them a pair. I don't know if it was obvious to them but I always thought Cindy rather fine. Perhaps Carson noticed my eyes following her or perhaps he didn't - but they did tend to do just that. I mean she was a bit older than me - well so was Carson - but she was as sexy as anything.

In the nature of things and in the nature of natural sex, Cindy started to grow. They were ever so sweet and excited about the baby coming. What had surprised me was my reaction. I saw her as even sexier and many was the time I wanked off in bed thinking about her naked with her swollen stomach. I think the fantasy normally proceeded in my head along the lines of her telling me she had cramp and could I massage it or perhaps she was finding it difficult stepping into the bath and needed help and Carson not being home... All rather silly really but resulting in her getting naked, which was nice, and me too for some reason and, well, all sorts of things ensuing of the sucking and fucking variety! Nothing of course happened in reality, I didn't even get to see the bump unobscured by clothes: much less the expanding breasts or a sight of the very 'naughty bits' in the bath or anywhere That is until my time stopping abilities came along.

At first I was in my good phase, my role as Temporal Man of Power to the fore. Nature followed its usual course and the baby duly arrived. A tiny little girl and proudly displayed to me one day lying asleep in its pram. Of course its arrival meant Cindy lost the, to me, sexy pregnant look but that did not mean I no longer fancied her. And, indeed, as it happened my good phase was ending and I found myself doing something about my fancy.

It was an innocent comment from Cindy that did it; about how her breasts were full and sore from the baby not feeding for a little while - the baby's name is Katy if you are interested, a sweet little thing actually. She had come along at about the time I was playing with the mannequin girl It wasn't as if Cindy and I were having a little private tete á tete on the subject of breasts, lactation and breastfeeding. Nothing at all like she pulling up her top and saying 'look at these, have you ever seen tits as full as these whoppers?' No, nothing like that. Carson was there and a damp patch on her left breast had suddenly appeared very obviously and all at once. I couldn't miss it, Carson hadn't and sure as eggs are eggs Cindy hadn't. "Sorry," she had said and had commented she hoped the baby would wake soon and relieve the discomfort for her. On cue little Katy had woken and, like her mother, had a good pair of lungs on her! I beat a retreat.

Well, of course for some reason this scenario stuck in my head. The idea of poor Cindy having swollen breasts simply dripping with milk just kept coming back to me. It tended to happen when I had a date with my hand in bed with, most inappropriately, me imagining sucking away on those milky breasts, slurping down delicious warm milk (whatever it really tasted like; I had quite forgotten what breast milk tasted like - it had been a long time, you see) as I sent my own liquid up into her. Actually a physical impossibility as I am quite a bit taller than Cindy but who cares, it was only a fantasy!

Only a fantasy - until the next day. I met Cindy leaving her house with baby in the buggy and paused for a quick word when she winced - yes, really winced in pain. "Ow," she said. "Sorry, same as yesterday, I'm just too full. Sorry too much information." She winced again. "Must be off. Doctor's appointment."

I was about to say, 'Bye' when the super-hero asserted himself. Could I not help out a damsel in distress? Would not Superman or Spiderman have helped out? Actually I much preferred the image of Supergirl (Mk 1 in that little blue short dress with the red boots and yellow belt, you know, coming in to land with the dress billowing up just a bit; lovely fine blue material draped so well over shapely thigh) helping out, her pretty blond curls pushed out of the way as she bent to purse her lips around the exposed nipple of the mom in distress. Don't you just love cheeky lesbian scenes!

Should I? There were all sorts of ways TMP could help people - it was just I hadn't found many - but here was something I could do, however small and minor. A thought and everything went quiet. There was Cindy frozen and pretty. Was I just being helpful? Well, yes, but there was no reason I could not get a little out of being helpful, surely? My hands reached, buttons undone, a little tug and Cindy's nursing bra revealed with a little clip in the middle - in the cleavage - how sensible.

Fuck they were big and firm! I had so wondered what they were like and there they were almost in my hands. Now Cindy is not the tallest of girls but she had always seemed well endowed in the breast department, indeed I was instantly reminded of that evening last summer when the two of them had come around - she and Carson - and we had sat in the garden and I had found the greatest difficulty in trying not to look down the cleavage of that little dress she had worn. Light blue it was and had just seemed to bring into focus what she had hidden away.

And here was the cleavage, unobscured and unclothed - just there. Round, round boobs all firm and brown with, to me, surprisingly big nipples - I supposed that was due to the breast feeding - which brought be back to the super heroing bit. Cindy needed my help so she could go to the doctor's feeling comfortable. A superhero has to do what a superhero has to do.

I reached and touched; it was important to know the extent of the problem; they were as firm as they looked; so big in my hands; so heavy as I weighed them lifting first one then the other even juggling them up and down a little. Fuck, they were wonderful!

I bent and my eyes closed as my lips found a nipple. Big and warm in my mouth. I knew enough not to just take the nipple but sucked the areola and more into my mouth before sucking and pushing a bit. I had wondered with time stopped whether the milk would really flow but my movement certainly did the trick. I was drawing warm, sweet milk straight from the source. Fuck - was I really doing that! I was drinking my pretty neighbour's milk out there in the open - I really was!

First one taut breast and then the other. Quite filling actually. A lot of milk. I stepped back. The breasts looked less full, less taut, less firm and they felt that way too. I checked; oh yes I checked. Time Stop Man had done the job. But just like with the mannequin girl, the girl with the nipple ring, I had an erection. It was lucky I was not wearing the tights and green underpants of my 'Time Stop Man' costume otherwise my excitement would have been visible to all - well, leastways once time started flowing again. I mean this must be a problem for comic book superheroes with their tight costumes - their super-cocks almost on display with all the shape right down to the veins visible against the material - "Hey mom look at his super-cock!" "I was, dear, I was!"

I tucked Cindy's breasts away and got back into position.

"Hope you feel better, bye."

"Thanks..." A puzzled look. " Actually... I do. Bye."

I had enjoyed that and was so pleased to have been of help. Such a pity Cindy had not offered to return the favour and eased her lips over the taut skin of my erection and gulped down my own warm milky fluid. It felt as taut as her breasts had done but not at all uncomfortable - rather nice really!

Cindy found things became so much better for her. Not often the pain of overextended breasts. They almost seemed to empty by themselves. Certainly that is what she told me a few days later. I had been helping out a bit again, you see. TMP doing his good deeds as you might expect, you see. Cindy also said she thought she might restart sexual relations with her husband now she was feeling more comfortable and relaxed. "I hope we won't disturb you she had said with a smile." It had been almost flirting, I think. Certainly it could have come under the heading of 'too much information.'

Of course a nice thing about being disturbed by the sounds of intercourse next door is when you find it arousing rather than annoying and particularly when you can actually do something pleasurable about it. Do you pull back the bedclothes, extract the old trouser snake from the pyjamas and imagine what they are actually up to next door - trying to match the sounds to what you think is going on? Is that creak the sound of the bed with the girl bending forward as she is taken from the rear? Is the steady creaking the sound of them at it in the missionary position or is she riding cowgirl? The image of Cindy naked, astride Carson with a cowboy hat on and whooping it up was certainly a turn-on for me!

Better still if you can make or find a spy hole and watch the proceedings but how often can you do that and if the light is off you might as well just listen: you won't see anything! What I meant, though, about doing something about it was to really join in. With my TS abilities and a key to their door I could pop in anytime and watch or join in - out of time. I learnt a lot - as you will read - but I am getting ahead of myself. Let's start with the practicalities of visiting to ease Cindy's breasts.

What key? Well it had been a simple matter to slip it from her handbag out of time, have a copy made down at the local shop and pop the real one back in out of time on her return just before she hunted for it in her bag. I had no felonious intent; I did not plan to steal - just take some milk and I don't mean from Cindy's 'fridge so as to make her feel comfortable. And that is what I did. When I had a moment, perhaps back from work in my lunch hour, sometimes in the morning or early evening I would just pop around out of time and see if her breasts were too full. Almost a routine really until one day things got a little different.

You see I found her starkers in her bedroom fresh from a shower. Oh dear. I had not so much as slipped a hand down her panties before but here was my neighbour completely exposed just like the mannequin girl had been and the very same thoughts came back - how nice it would be to be naked with a woman, how nice to feel her, how nice to splatter her with my cum. Cindy's breasts looked full and would need emptying first, of course, but why not do it skin to skin with us both naked? Why not indeed! It was such an easy decision and what harm could there be in it? Cindy would never know.

It was obvious she had just showered as the towel was beside her and her skin still had that hint of dampness; she was sitting on the bed with a pair of panties in one hand about to get dressed. A few quick tugs here and there and I was naked as she; once more I was naked with a girl in her bedroom; once more I was naked with my erection and that wasn't going to go down except by reason of ejaculation! I don't think there were any second thoughts; the experience had been dropped into my lap so to speak. I just took advantage.

Easy to move Cindy down onto her back; lovely to feel my hard penis against her thigh as I sucked on a breast easing her probable discomfort; lovely to compare the still swollen breast against the now somewhat emptied one unencumbered by nursing bra and clothes; lovely to play with the swollen, tight skinned breast and watch the milk come - squeeze, dribble; squeeze spurt; squeeze run! Lovely to lick the milk covered breast before sucking properly.

Strange to be on the bed with my neighbour - yes of course - and moreover her completely motionless. It does take a bit of getting used to - and I was getting the hang of it! It was time to turn my attention downwards. Not to the dark curls of my mannequin but to the surprising hairlessness of a little girl. Yes completely shaven, not a landing strip or tuft of hair. Hardly a little girl's pudenda though, but a woman's - a woman who had plenty of experience and one who had given birth. To be fair I did not actually know the mannequin girl had not given birth, actually did not know whether she was actually still a virgin (though I somewhat doubted that), but I could not actually see an awful lot of difference really when I opened Cindy's legs up for an inspection. Of course I did - men do like to look! Well, there were of course differences which I did not miss - a rather frilly look to the smaller and neater labia minora with a dark pigmentation at the edges, a more pronounced clitoral hood and of course no hair at all - but the vaginal entrance looked as tight. All fascinating to myself and, again, I wished I had brought the camera.

Well, it was time for a little wanking! To be accurate I had been doing that as I went along. A pleasant little tug here, a stroke there; the advantage you see of being naked - it was all easily to hand! I rolled Cindy over and admired her round bottom - two cheeks which were lovely to hold and try and wobble (no, they would not out of time!). I wondered if I smacked them whether they would sting when time restarted - well there was no need to punish her: she had done nothing wrong unlike somebody else in the bed room. Yes, it was more me who needed punishing given what I was doing. Now that was an attractive idea - being put over Cindy's naked knee and given a good seeing to before, of course, she wanked me off.

I had not forgotten the difficulty of cleaning the mannequin up; however, unless I shot too far and got in onto Cindy's head there was simply no problem of getting cum caught in any hair; not with her little slit being so denuded: but, even so, it did tend to leave a bit of a smear. It occurred to me, as I looked down at her lovely round bottom if I came over that she simply would not see any trace. A little re-arranging was necessary on the bed. Cindy now with her knees on the edge of the bed facing inwards and her bottom up in the air so I could stand between her legs and wank freely over her bottom. And did she look fantastic all exposed and vulnerable like that - well, yes!

Of course all this brought her brown rosebud into prominence. The perfect position for either type of intercourse really - vagina just there and ready and a little above the brown puckered more challenging hole. Not really my thing, I thought, but there it was and that raised the question of its virginity. Had Carson done the other deed; had Cindy consented to be filled the funny way and how had they liked it? I wanked as I thought about that and other things and of course after a time it happened - all the way up her back.

Well that was quite an ejaculation! I had sent the stuff a long way up her back - almost to the hair on her head. Quite impressive - again a camera could have recorded it for posterity!

I also noticed I had even managed in the excitement and vigorous action upon my penis to drip cum into her bottom crack and there, all white and translucent, was a little dollop right on her bum hole. I mean not just there but perfectly there as if trying to make its way in. Probably it had dripped from me at the very last but there it was perfectly centred.

"Oops," I said out loud.

I was getting perilously close to crossing another line. Yeah, I was tempted to push it in - the cum I mean: my penis had lost the necessary rigidity for that sort of thing! I wiped her back up with tissues but left the little dollop on her bottom - it was only a little bit and it just seemed sort of indecent to remove it and deliciously naughty to let it stay.

More guilty feelings, more post ejaculatory tristesse, but I could not undo what I had done and certainly I had done the good deed of making Cindy feel better. A little while later I watched from my window as she took Katy for a walk in the park. I watched her retreating back, I watched her buttocks rise and fall beneath her cotton skirt and pictured them naked as I now could and was very aware that right between them, perfectly centred, was a little present from me. And she had no idea!

The trouble was I had started out on helping Cindy with her swollen painful breasts and, obviously it would not have been fair to stop that but how was this not to lead to more, to undressing her and doing things. That was the trouble; it was so exciting; so wonderfully exciting; basically I could have Cindy's warm body to explore for as long as I liked and do with as I willed whenever I wished. I could put my cock anywhere. I knew I could if I let myself. Anywhere! I could ejaculate up her nose if that was what turned me on (funnily enough it didn't!).

I restrained myself. I really did. My thoughts were better. I resisted the temptation to undress Cindy, reasoning if she happened to be naked when I went around then that was not really my fault, but otherwise I should just kept doing the good deed with the overfilled and rather wonderful breasts.

You remember Cindy saying she hoped she and Carson did not disturb me with their sex. I had always actually enjoyed hearing the knocking sound, had even pressed my ear to the wall trying to hear more but it came to me one evening that, if I wished, I could simply go around and listen outside their door or even get closer. I was in bed, in my pyjamas and I could hear them at it. I was just curious - why not stop time and go and have a listen, perhaps even a look? Why not indeed! The sounds from next door stopped, indeed all noise stopped and out of time I was on my way downstairs only pausing to pick up the key. Out of my front door and through Cindy and Carson's door. All was quiet but of course it would be, there was no need for me to creep up the stairs - I could have come up them as a one man band: they would have heard nothing. All was very dark, not even the landing light on but I could just about see from the street lights. Outside their bedroom I paused and willed time to restart.

You can hear a lot more outside a bedroom door than you can through a wall! I was listening in on a couple being very intimate. I confess it was exciting and instead of having to conjecture from just a few sounds, what was going on it was a lot more obvious. They were way past the petting stage, the lack of any bed creaking suggested actual fucking had not commenced but the rather wet, sucking sounds gave a very strong hint that they were at the oral sex stage. A stage which can, of course, be dispensed with but generally gives great pleasure to both parties; an opportunity to be very intimate with your partners genitalia; albeit in a way which does a little suggest you have not quite understood what coitus is about! You can imagine a Mr Spock like alien thinking 'but surely the connection needs to be made at the other end?'

Was it merely Cindy slurping away or indeed just Carson or were they in the classic soixante neuf position? Funny to think of the charming and lovely lady who lived next door with her lips wrapped around an erection. But of course we see our workmates and colleagues in quite a different way from how they might be in the bedroom. The pretty young secretary or even your well endowed and still, yes, pretty boss currently outlining a complex business strategy might only hours before wide eyed with sweat on her brow - could you have seen it - been performing fellatio. Perhaps with cum very visibly leaking out around her lips moments after the still embedded and rather large erection of her boyfriend had 'exploded' in her mouth. Yet, as you look at her being so serious and business like, that is very difficult to imagine.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12