Timestopper Begins Ch. 06

Story Info
More activity in the changing rooms - mistakes are made.
5.1k words
4.46
70.3k
34

Part 6 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Chapter 6 -- some girls bite

Too tempting; too tempting by half to return to the college and play with the team again: or, indeed, any team - so long as it was either mixed or all girl. It would not be fun to turn up to the college and find just the men playing that day!

It proved to be not so much mixed teams as both sexes playing. There were separate matches for the boys and girls. This certainly meant at the end of the session naked girls showering: well, it also meant naked men showering but that was not nearly so interesting... unless... unless I mixed them up a bit! I could have a bit of fun before I got down to the serious action of physically enjoying the girls. Yes, getting my 'kit' off out of time whilst their kit was off and doing 'things.'

Who to choose for the prank? Which girls to choose to move to the male showers? I could perhaps have moved some of the men as well to the girls' showers but I could not watch both at once. Best to choose girls who were not in direct view of the others, perhaps four if I could, perhaps four on the periphery, four who would not be missed if they disappeared suddenly, four whose mouths were a little open. More amusing if they returned unmissed - their stories uncorroborated by the other girls.

A lot of work to move them and easier with the lighter girls! The idea a good one: the execution actually hard work.

Setting the girls kneeling before selected men not easy. Lifting limp penises and poking them into open mouths an odd experience. Funny how different penises are when you find yourself handling them. A surprise to me.

Eventually all was set. Cue time! The men did not notice me, did not notice the sudden appearance of another naked man on the periphery of their showering group, and why would they? They were staring open mouthed at the girls: girls who were wide eyed and moving rapidly backwards, pulling their mouths away from the soft penises within them.

"Wha....!!!"

It was so, so amusing, these four girls suddenly in a state of complete panic finding themselves in the boys' changing rooms kneeling on the wet tiles and each with a penis in her mouth. Perhaps they had never done such a thing before. As they shot to their feet penises around them were already lengthening in the way men do in reaction to naked girls. The boys instinctively moving to stop the girls leaving the showers, slippery male bodies interposing themselves, much too interested to allow the girls to leave; connoisseurs of the female form keen to make comparison; wet male bodies touching slippery female bodies, already a hand on a breast. Not slow to seize the moment Some twenty men to four girls, men interested in girls, interested in naked girls, all crowding to see, to get a look and 'cop a feel.' A gang bang in potential, a difficult scene perhaps.

"Let me go."

"Ger...off."

"Let us go."

"We didn't bring you here." True, but they were certainly not keen to let them go!

"Don't put your hand there." Actually it was three hands; I could see!

I could feel the animal lust rising, an interesting feeling. I had not thought I would find being in the showers with twenty erect naked men sexually exciting but actually the feeling of lust at the prospect of communally and brotherly fucking these pretty naked girls was quite something. A real high! Something akin to the bloodlust of the hunt I suspect. I wanted to fuck -- we all wanted to fuck the girls. You could physically sense the lust/ Perhaps suitably warned and with a degree of planning the girls might really have enjoyed the experience: they were not in reality.

The girls were being held now, arms pinned, legs lifted and spread; all the boys close together trying to get a good view, oblivious of the sudden press of male flesh against themselves and unconcerned quite who their own erections were touching; all so keen to touch and fuck the girls. Who to go first - why the men closest and already between the thighs, of course! I do think the four went in together in unison but it was not far off; cheers from their team mates drowning the protests from the girls. The girls with no chance of being heard outside the changing rooms not with the noise of twenty men cheering!

I was erect and willing with the best of them but, even in my lust filled state, thought perhaps I had already let the joke go too far. I really had. The girls were terrified and each about to have five or more erections squirting inside them in quick succession. It came to me -- I should not have done this.

A sudden silence and then quite a difficult job for me to extract four girls from the press of men not least because four of the men were very intimately attached to the girls. Quite funny really disconnecting a girl and a boy engaged in intercourse but a bother to get the girls back to their own shower room and put them roughly back where they had been and in position.

A lot of effort but now to enjoy the result! But decisions, decisions - whilst I can be in lots of places at once out of time - because there is no time - I cannot be in more than one place at once with time running. Did I want to see the reaction of the men to the loss of the girls or the reaction of the girls being back with their own kind. I gently fucked one of the girls as I decided. She had, after all, been made ready.

Perhaps, surprisingly, I started with the boys and it was a hoot. Suddenly all these men found themselves without the girls but all with their erections. Twenty presumably straight guys in a shower and all sporting their own variety of erection - a hoot - but it didn't stop there. Oh no, oh wonderfully no! One of the four lucky men who had been fucking the girls clearly had a bit of a trigger problem and as I started time his cock went off. Yes really! He had thought himself wonderfully inside a pretty girl and suddenly 'no girl' and there he was with his erection sticking up in front of him and just about to ejaculate. Yeah, seconds later he was 'exploding', as the somewhat OTT phrase goes, ropes of cum shooting from his knob up into the air in front of him, just shooting with not so much as a hand helping it and with all the other nineteen players staring at him. Embarrassment? Mega embarrassment!

And total confusion as they looked about them for the girls and suddenly realised just how up close and personal they were with their friends' erections! Everyone of them sporting a boner -- and strong ones at that. Funny? You have no idea. And there was me there, but not there, at the back of them all, so not really visible, and in my camouflage of being naked and erect (but of course I was - seconds before I had been fucking a girl next door). Would I be so well camouflaged in the girls' showers? Did I dare stand with the girls? Time stopped once more.

Well, they were all looking at the four girls. And those girls were evidently making a lot of noise - they certainly were. The noise hit me when I restarted time from my hiding place in a cubicle. The four were hysterical as only girls can be. Funny? Well, actually not as funny as I had hoped. A bit of embarrassment, a prank seemed fine but clearly I had overstepped the mark here. These girls were beside themselves, actually shaking. Perhaps I should not have done that. It hardly now seemed the moment to stop time and fuck one of them properly. The other girls around them puzzled but the four girls quite clear that something very odd had happened. It all quite upset the prospect of some nice out of time sex for me. Almost before I knew it they were all out of the shower and talking away two to the dozen. I stopped time but really the moment had gone. It just did not seem the time to fuck one of the girls - particularly one of those who had just been next door.

It clearly was almost as difficult being a very naughty time stopper as it was being Temporal Man of Power, your friendly neighbourhood superhero. Deflated, I wandered away home thinking I might visit Cindy... but she and the baby were out. The morning had not gone well.

Another day, fresh opportunities, fresh thoughts, fresh ideas - well I thought I might go to the showers again; perhaps a different team might be there. And I was in luck... and we know what that rhymes with. I had not really appreciated girls played rugby. I could see there might be a fun, play sort of game but actual, serious rugby was unexpected. It just did not seem a girl sort of game but here were a couple of teams. Thirty girls in all in two changing rooms and some of them were really big girls. You could imagine them eating me for lunch: well that was an idea!

I could imagine that naked and with them in the showers I would have no chance if they wanted to have their way with me. A man would stand no chance; easy for them to hold him and prevent his escape; so easy to cause an erection; so easy to slide down on his pole; so easy to make him cum - to milk his penis by hand, vagina or mouth. A male fantasy of reverse rape indeed!

Were they all lesbian? How prevalent was lesbianism in female rugby? Not something I knew but frankly out of time it did not really matter. These were naked girls and I liked naked girls: and they were clearly naked girls having fun. Lots of laughter and shouting in the changing rooms as far as I could judge from the frozen tableaux of stopped time.

So pleasing, like the other days, just to wander around with wandering hands. Some really tall girls with great stout, strong thighs and of course the little scrum halves. As always the variety of 'bits' so fascinating. Some girls with really big boobs and so very much needing the sports bras on the field: whilst others really were almost as flat chested as me - but with rather bigger nipples! Big bottoms, little bottoms; profuse hair and completely shaven mons in all different shades of brown, black, fair and even red; neat little pudendas on some and hanging fleshy lips on others (so easy for me to crouch and peer!). Fascinating to the male - very fascinating to the erect, naked male in there with them. The girls completely unaware of who was slipping (and sliding) between them.

The idea of being eaten for lunch persisted. Why not try the feel of my cock in a mouth or two. A bit difficult because of teeth: it is not often that a girl has her mouth far enough open, teeth covered by lips and all ready for the male appendage to slip in. It was a pity the girls were not all eating bananas but funnily enough, in the showers, they weren't! So useful if their lips were softly around the peeled bananas: less useful if they were biting into the soft flesh - ouch!

Some girls, though, were shouting and otherwise had their mouths open but of course were standing which was not, of course, the right height at all for me to insert myself! What I either needed was the girls kneeling on the floor to eat their bananas - and they weren't eating bananas anyway - or for me to hang from the ceiling pipework and swing my erection into place - not exactly easy!

But the idea was in my head. It was back to hiding in the cubicles and waiting for a girl to bend down so her head and mouth was at, well, penis level. Nice though to espie the movement of all these girls from the crack in the cubicle door. A girl bent to wash her feet and sudden silence as I stopped time. This was a big beefy girl, lots of dark hair and in her bent position big hanging breasts -- well, they were nice to feel and certainly they would be swinging nicely when time restarted, given how I left them! Apart from the obvious tightness there would have been no problem taking her anally - that was all on show - or vaginally - that was just as visible - but orally was quite a different matter. I could rub my penis head happily over her soft lips - and did - but I had caught her with her mouth tightly shut - no way in there!

So it was back to the cubicle to watch her surprise at finding her boobs swinging in opposite directions - one down and one up. She felt it all right and stood up suddenly with quite a surprised look on her face!

It took several attempts before I finally had a girl bending down with her mouth open. A pretty blond lass, not massive like some of the girls. I would have been very happy to have gone out with her to the cinema or for dinner and perhaps after a few dates back to her place for, well you know, a bit of exercise. Anyway there she was with her head at the right height and laughing at something her team mate had said; pretty mouth right open though without lips over teeth. Her sharp white teeth were all very visible as I lined myself up and pushed my soft, vulnerable cock head between them. Had the girl ever had a cock in her mouth? Well she had now, I could feel her tongue a little rough but nicely wet and I kept pushing.

How far would I go in? Quite a way actually; indeed I seemed to be all in by the time I felt the back of her throat on my glans. Hey, look girls what your team mate can do - impressive eh?

A little scraping on the way out and then in again. Visually appealing and certainly mentally stimulating but actually this was not fellatio. The pleasure in oral sex - for the man - is in the use of lips and tongue. A vagina is slippery and intimate: a mouth is just a cavity and without encircling lips really all you can do is rub your cock on the tongue. It was not actually as good as I had expected though I certainly enjoyed seeing my cock in this pretty girl's mouth. What it all really needed was movement but I could hardly restart time with all the girls around me. If I was grabbed securely could I even get away if I stopped time!

It would have been quite amusing, though, to cum in the girl's mouth and see her from the safety of the cubicle her eyes widen and her spluttering as she found her mouth full. Was she a girl who would know exactly what she was tasting, or was she virginal or one with a taste for girls rather than boys?

I watched the girls shower and dress, girls pulling on bras, girls pulling on panties - at least those who could find them. Quite a few, and strangely those wearing skirts, seemed to find theirs missing and having to go out into the world 'commando' beneath their sometimes quite modest skirts. Amusing for someone in the know!

The little dark curly haired scrum half was the last to leave. I had noticed she was being a bit slow and had particularly admired and certainly run my fingers through her generous patch of dark curls and slid a finger downwards. Like some of her team mates she had puzzled a little at her spontaneously oscillating boobs but they were the sort which simply cried out to be bounced. Really it would help if some girls just accepted how the world was; that theirs were boobs needing bouncing; accepted the fact and provided their co-workers with the opportunity. Perhaps a sort of Boob Bouncing Thursday: "I'll leave my shirt off Thursday mornings and please feel free to have a go." It would so help the men. Something to look forward to in the week! How strange but how nice to be discussing a problem with your pretty colleague and at the same time bouncing her boobs up and down and her quite accepting it -- after all it is Thursday!

I had made up my mind that one way or another I was going to have some pleasure with this little girl even if it was just making her sex all sticky just as she left the changing rooms. What I really wanted though was to come in her mouth. I think it was the pretty full lips that did it; lips just waiting to be kissed - yes another girl eminently suitable for me to go out with! Hey, why not with both girls? I mean I wouldn't mind being shared - three in a bed and why not - but they might not be so keen! From my hiding place I watched the girl bend to pull on her shoes.

Oh yes, she was fully dressed but at last there were a pair of lips in just the right position. Quite why she was making the 'o' shape and quite why her teeth were well apart was not quite clear but there she was frozen in time all ready for... well all ready for me to slide my bulbous purple head between her lips. A bulbous purple head made particularly swollen and excited by all the things I had been watching and touching - and the wanking had no doubt had a lot to do with it as well! A certain clear seeping was already happening and I applied this as lip gloss to her pretty lips. Great fun moving the oozing applicator! And then in. Lovely feeling the slight constriction of her lips around the shaft as my head slid over her tongue It was going to be a really good release and lucky girl to be fed so generously by me!

It was super; this was TSM at his best; using his super power and with his amazing super cock about to explode. I was so enjoying myself and could not help thinking how nice it would be just for a second or two to let time run and feel the girl moving, her tongue lick and her lips slide; see her eyes widen at the shock of what she had in her mouth; and then freeze time and let fly. Lovely in conception: disastrous in execution.

Perhaps she was already closing her jaw; perhaps her reaction was instinctive but up came her jaw and my cock was well and truly bitten - fuck, did I scream as I stopped time - it bloody hurt!

I had to stand there in considerable pain until I got soft enough to extract myself and even then it was not easy. Out of time there was no way I could move the poor girl's jaw - I say poor girl but it was she who was biting my cock in a very nasty way, there was no way I could move it without breaking her jaw and even she hardly deserved that. Nonetheless there was my poor little friend with the most obvious teeth marks and actually bleeding. It was certainly going to have purple bruising in the shape of teeth. Not something to let the girlfriend see - if I had had one!

Already it was swelling - oh, ha ha - swelling from the damage. I limped home to make a close inspection. It did not look very good. There was blood in my underpants.

The moral to the tale: don't start time when your cock is in a girl's mouth who is not expecting it!

I did not even feel like a wank before bed, still less slipping around next door despite the noises through the wall. I had long realised Cindy and Carson had a very active sex life.

It was throbbing when I woke the next morning but looking at it lying there all sorry for itself I did not think there was any real damage time would not heal. It did not look infected or anything, just a bit inflamed and bruised. And it still had very visible teeth marks. Wouldn't it have been nice to be able to go next door and have Cindy make a fuss, "You poor thing, I mean the poor little thing. Let me bathe it in warm water and Dettol ... I don't think there is any damage but, well, we had better check that it still works properly." "It's all right Cindy, I have peed this morning." "No, silly, I meant the other thing, whether it erects properly."

And her hand stroking it ever so gently and comfortingly until it was big in her hand, "Yes that looks fine. Big isn't it, but poor thing, such nasty bite marks. Come on, let me kiss it better." And her lips descending and doing more than just kiss; and later, "I think we should check if it really works properly, don't you? Don't worry, I'm a married woman I know about such things. I know what it is going to do." And even later, "Mmm that was nice, we must do this more often, I do like a man creaming in my mouth. And don't you just!"

A nice little fantasy but rather unlikely. "Come around this afternoon and I'll bathe it again and check it over and make doubly sure it is working fine."

Unlikely but being able to wander next door out of time was equally unlikely you would have thought - but not so for me. Keys in hand I walked out and met Carson just leaving. I met him but he did not notice me walking past him up the garden path and opening the very front door he had just shut; he did not notice I was still in my pyjamas and had a rather sore looking cock hanging out the front. Up the stairs and into his bedroom and there, delightfully, was his wife sitting up in bed, well on it really with the covers thrown back in a short cotton nightie but with it up around her waist which was slightly surprising unless, of course, she had just been engaged in intercourse.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12