Timestopper Begins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had she? With her legs drawn up and her knees apart it was not difficult to check. From the swollen look of her sex and the leaking translucent creamy stuff there, I quickly surmised that that was exactly what had been going on; presumably just minutes before. I had just missed it.

This was a recently fucked Cindy. I could smell the sex in the room and there was her sweet hairless sex so smooth, open, moist and, yes, inviting. So sexually exciting to see it like that - all hot, wet and ready to be fucked.

I showed her my poor hurt cock - well it was sticking out of my fly! No reaction of course, no "Oh dear, that looks sore, let me have a good look at the poor thing; there, there let me kiss it better; come and put it somewhere warm..." But that was exactly what I was going to do.

Fascinating to move in close and look at Cindy's sex all looking so post coital, so cream pie-ish. Good enough to eat. Hmmm? Well maybe! I suppose if I had been there by invitation and Cindy had told me that I had to that, then, yes, I would have done so but she was not saying anything so, actually, I didn't! I mean, another man's... Complicated. But imagine if the phone had rung as soon as Carson was out of the front door and it had been Cindy inviting me around to carry on with the fun including that sort of game.

Well, maybe but I contented myself with sucking on her breasts and enjoying her warm milk -- not his. Had Carson been doing that just moments before, had he been sucking on her breasts enjoying her milk or was he rather more squeamish about milking a woman? I certainly was not - more than happy indeed!. Would love to have done it as Cindy stroked my hair (or my poor little penis!). I would have been happy to swop fluids if she liked, "Oh you poor thing, it looks so hurt, so swollen, let me kiss it better..."). Me sucking a breast: she my cock.

So nice to move from sucking the warm milk to intercourse; just easing Cindy down into a lying position, ensuring her thighs were well spread and ready once again to receive a penis; no need to move her nightie at all as it was all ready rucked up; so lovely to just run my finger around her sex, touch her little swollen clit, slip a finger into her - dear, oh dear, hadn't Carson been a naughty boy making such a mess and not tidying up after him! It really was quite, well messy in a gooey post coital, slippery, sloppy, finger stirring sort of way!

Once again on top of Cindy, my weight on her body and in I slipped - an easy slippery entrance - a nice feeling if I didn't think too much on what was making it extra slippery - lovely to push in right up to my balls and feel my cock just disappear into her body. Wouldn't it have been good if this was not just time stopped sex but the totally real thing with Cindy's legs coming up and her ankles locking over my back; tongue seeking mine and a whispered, "Oh I do like a second fuck, make me come again, go on fill me up... oh yes, slap my arse with those balls." How nice to have an easy relationship with your neighbour or, indeed, neighbours. I mean it would be quite fun to share Cindy with Carson. Imagine that: being invited around for dinner and a fuck. Or, alternatively, a phone call late at night. "Could you pop around and finish me off, Carson's just come too quickly for me." And being welcomed by both -- particularly my erection.

Well, nice enough really to be doing what I was doing. Nice to be engaged in slow intercourse; nice to be able to pause and take another suck on Cindy's big milky breasts; rather amazing to pause, get up and see Cindy's opening stay open out of time and show just how much girls do get stretched by invading penises - certainly it showed my cock to have what looked like a very respectable diameter; fun to watch it going in again as I knelt before lying back down on her soft body; yes, nice to play with this soft, warm doll (with working breasts!).

Yes, I suppose out of time sex is a little bit like having sex with one of those inflatable dolls you see advertised but so much better - everything real except movement -- indeed, on the plus side, no need to clear up yourself afterwards because Cindy would do all the washing herself when she got up!

Unlike the night with Cindy and Carson I could see. That had been intercourse in the dark. This time I could see everything and, rather pleasantly, I did not have a naked Carson beside me which might have been a little off putting. Lovely to enjoy the feeling - fast then slow, long then slow. Like masturbation, it was my own choice what I did!

And, as I did so often in the mornings when I wake up, I emptied my balls but not splashing across my tummy as usual but, instead, deep inside Cindy - quite amazing how far the human penis does go into the woman's body - the teeth clenching build and then the wonderful release: spurt after spurt in the warm wet place.

I lay on the girl, quite drained, feeling my penis wilting inside her. Funny to actually watch myself pulling out. Her vagina retaining my erect diameter yet my much smaller penis just falling out. Amazing even flaccid I could push myself into what was a real tunnel into her body. Fascinating to the male!

It had all been so easy and no complications out of time. No real sign I had been there. The tell tale of my ejaculate hidden by Carson's. Cindy might notice there was rather a lot of it, might find herself dripping on the way to the bathroom, but otherwise be completely unaware another man had sneaked in and made his deposit. It was a useful lesson. No in time complications. Rather better than my recent play with the girls in the showers, a prank going wrong: and the little scrum half where everything had rather gone wrong and painful complications ensued.

With Cindy, I was like a cuckoo in the nest - and a very inviting nest at that! Unnoticed. All I had to do was reposition Cindy sitting on the bed as she had been before and then let myself out. Carson was, of course, still there and completely oblivious that I had just walked past him into the house and fucked his wife -- yes really fucked her. Funny to watch him move once more when I re entered my house and stood at the window, my still damaged, but also still wet from his wife, penis hanging out of sight beneath the sill. Next door, would Cindy feel anything of my recent actions? Well, she would feel her breasts a little emptier but whether she would notice she was a little fuller somewhere else I just did not know.

Time to go to work.

12