Timestopper Begins Ch. 08

Story Info
The new timestopper begins to visit his co-workers at home.
3.8k words
4.62
58.9k
29

Part 8 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers

Chapter 8 – Emily at home

It was fun in the office with the girls and I could certainly see me doing things there again but there was also an attraction in catching them singly at home. For one thing, when alone, I could stop and restart time at will with only the one person to worry about. If she happened to be naked and looking the other way there was no reason why she should not wander around with me watching from the very same room - it meant the back view perhaps, though if I was reasonably inconspicuous or hidden away there were more possibilities and, of course, I could always stop time if she suddenly seemed to spot me - and I would simply not be there!

Easy to find where the girls lived, easy to borrow keys - addresses and keys in handbags were easy to examine out of time, though not always easy to decide which key on a ring was which. And easy enough to pop out and have a duplicate made or duplicates of more than one key each before their absence was noted. I had the set as far as I could judge.

"I'm just having a quiet evening in." An overheard remark from Emily but helpfully setting the scene - clearly I was not going to be having a quiet evening in but would be out visiting - yes, visiting Emily. I had what I thought was a copy of her door key; but what time to wonder around to her flat? Would 10 o'clock suit?

Ten of the clock found me at Emily's flat. A nice little conversion of a large Victorian house, four flats with one to each floor and her key did fit both main door and flat door. Time stopped outside her flat as the key went into the lock and I opened the door. A funny feeling but already I had intruded into the private space without permission of several people - yes the mannequin girl and Cindy next door but, even so, it was still a very new experience. Even though I knew I had stopped time and it could not happen, yet there was still the thought of Emily looking up and asking. "What on Earth are you doing here?"

Emily was not in the bedroom, she was not in the bathroom - though the rather damp towels suggested recent use - the excitement of imagining her damp body rubbed by those very towels increased the anticipation. Now where was she? Perhaps not surprisingly of an evening she was in the lounge watching television, rather pleasingly in her dressing gown. Well that was clearly going to make things easier. How easy I did not at first appreciate. It was only as I walked around to the front of the sofa did things become very much clearer - and very surprising.

You see your co-workers every day and certainly I had seen Emily's ample cleavage before, indeed has revealed it to myself in the office only a day or two before, but not like this, virtually dropping out of her dressing gown and whilst she sometimes wore quite short skirts I had not seen that far up her thighs before and, importantly, had not seen her do what her hand seemed now to be doing between her thighs - it looked so suspiciously like... I mean, what was she watching on the television to encourage that?

My eyes moved and almost left their sockets. Neatly set up on a towel next to her was a range of, well I suppose you could call them implements but sex toys might be more apt. It seemed, no it was quite clear, Emily had a rather impressive collection of dildos and they were lined up in various colours in order of size. Very neatly set out indeed and a jar of lubrication next to them as well. Very organised, very deliberate, very...

I was completely taken aback. This I had not expected! To nose around in her bedroom and find perhaps one such item hidden in her knicker drawer would not have come as a surprise but this was, well, surprising. And I might mention some of the items were really rather large - certainly they would put me a little to shame if they had been real (or in the case of one particular dildo, a lot!).

What was she watching on the television? I was so intrigued by that question that I did not even touch her: instead I went back around the sofa and stood watching as time restarted.

You know how it is sometimes you are in a room and you have this unsettling feeling there is someone behind you. Well, in Emily's case there was! What a delicious little moan from her before her vocalisation was drowned by the not dissimilar moans from the television. How fascinating, Emily was watching a decidedly dodgy film featuring a good deal of unclothed bodies of both sexes and with some very well endowed men. My immediate conclusion was that Emily had a thing for big men - so no point me asking her out then! And by big you will appreciate I mean in the generative organ department and when I write 'big' I mean big.

I hardly knew where to look. No I do not mean I was embarrassed but it was a toss between the rather intriguing film and the very real activity going on just below me. The appearance of a wet silver coloured dildo from under Emily's dressing gown did catch my undivided attention though! Carefully laid on the towel and a fresh one picked up, turquoise if you are interested and the next in line of size; below me the gown had opened more and there was Emily's exposed sex. You can imagine how I stared as the turquoise item was brought into position and then inserted.

Actually part inserted as I could not quite see what was happening from behind the girl. This was not acceptable.

With time once more halted I was around and kneeling at her front in seconds. I had felt her curls in the office, a hand slipped down her panties, but now here it all was in all its magnificent earthy femininity. No shaving, no playing around with nature: dark, profuse curls and big fleshy lips and right in the middle that turquoise rounded plastic object going into her body. Easy to move her hand away, she was not holding the dildo tight, leaving me in control. Simply wow

Able to push it in a little way and then pull it out and then push it back in again. I had control! Isn't that just what men want to do with girls! Great fun just playing with the thing, pretending it was a penis, pretending to be doing the motions of intercourse, just pushing it in and out. Just watching it move Emily's sex.

And of course with Emily exposed like that so easy to lean in very close, even use my tongue. Yes Emily would not know at all the next day when she spoke to me in the office that I had actually had her clit between my lips, had lapped at her wetness, had tasted her and drawn her feminine scent into my nostrils, had actually had my tongue up inside her! Turquoise dildo out and tongue in! She would not know the next day quite how intimately I knew her.

Of course I wanted to watch more of her own dildo work, was happy to put her hand back and step behind the sofa. Down came my zip, out popped the old JT and time restarted. And there was Emily working away at herself in front of me, eyes glued to the scene on the television, completely oblivious that there was a very real and fleshy tumescent penis just behind her head being exercised. It did occur to me that it would be quite something for her if perhaps just at the moment of her orgasm (did she perhaps achieve multiple ones during the course of an evening with her collection of toys?), perhaps just as one of the big lads on the film came on the television, I began shooting my stuff over her shoulder so it landed all warm and unexpected in dollops across her breasts, perhaps down to her pubes or onto her hand. She would no doubt jump out of her skin!

That, though, was not my plan; I was happy to watch the turquoise dildo exchanged for the next size and the next. Quite a remarkable thing to watch. There was just two more to go but I could not imagine she could really do either. But yet the red translucent one was set down and the big yellow one picked up. It really was rather big.

There was quite a bit of moaning and a whispered, "come on big boy, you can do it."

I had my doubts but, presumably, Emily had done this sort of thing before. A long drawn out sigh. She had really done it with something as big, or perhaps bigger than the very impressive lad on the screen. It must have taken both practice and a sloshingly wet sex. It really was time to take another closer look.

Well, I was impressed; seeing my colleague spread out like that on the sofa, dressing gown pulled open, those big breasts just there with two really hard nipples, widely spread thighs, that big patch of dark curly hair and sticking out of it this great big yellow object. Emily did not even have her hands on it. Heavily impaled, she was just leaning back with her mouth open staring at the screen. Was she perhaps about to come big time; was she imagining the lad on the screen inside her and about to, as the word goes, 'explode'?

It was actually somewhat obscene or certainly gynaecological as I pulled the yellow dildo out. Lovely to do. Lovely to feel it sliding on her wetness. Without time moving her vagina just stayed stretched as if by an invisible dildo, a great big tunnel with room for perhaps two of my size erections side by side! Aesthetically, only so, so: but different! And of course you can guess what I did and yes it went in without touching the sides! Very strange. There I was with my cock inside Emily and there was no stimulation, no touching unless I moved my cock to the sides. All wet and warm, but just not with that clinging feeling you want. All experience to add to my knowledge and all erotic play. I was certainly very happy with my evening. Had I been with a friend perhaps we could have tried... together. Yes all at once... both erections inside together!

Of course easy as anything to swop dildos, just pop a me size dildo into Emily, nip around the back of the sofa and let time flow long enough for Emily to close around it. Nice to imagine! It took a few seconds only and I thought, perhaps, in that time she would not notice the loss of bulk. The moaning and hands to her breasts suggested my surmise about orgasm was spot on. Time stopped again and it was so pleasing to see from the front, what a picture of complete abandonment on the part of Emily and still with her mouth open. Well, more of that in due course! Lovely to pull on the less substantial, dark blue in colour if you are interested, dildo and feel it held, a tug and the way lay open. A way that did feel a lot more comfortable for JT, a nice warm, wet and wrapped feeling. You know what I mean!

In, out, in, out... in, out - and something else to think about the next day when I met Emily - yes to know I had actually fucked her! A delicious feeling kneeling on the carpet and holding her as my cock moved backwards and forwards, lovely to feel her breasts - that made four hands on them! And there in front of my face was hers, so pretty with those full lips. Very kissable and only right that I did so. But then there was the question of the open lips. Could I do that other thing as I had with Dharini?

Pleasant to reinsert the yellow dildo. I knew it would go but what a monster to be pushing at Emily's softness. Wonderful to watch, wonderful to do. The flesh yielded and the big boy slid home again.

Easier to engage in oral activity with the trousers off and tossed behind an armchair. Indeed everything off. Up onto the sofa, a little unsteady on the cushions and holding onto the back with one hand I brought myself close to Emily's lips. Just so nice to pause and look at my knob, all shiny and swollen so close to her lips; my cock standing proudly and shining with her very own lubrication; imagine, having desired her so much in the office and now to be able to do this; so erotic and, to add to it, my cock took that very moment to seep a drop of pearly fluid; just the slightest movement and it touched her lips; the sticky fluid now joining us. I pulled gently away and a thin pearly strand joined us - once again good enough for a photograph!

A push and I watched as my knob slipped in between Emily's lips. Just such a lovely feeling - and sight - and then to slide further and do the in and out thing again.

But what next? What more did I want with Emily or should I just come and leave her be for the evening? There were, after all, many other evenings I could come and spend with her. Even if she was in bed I could creep in with her. It would be interesting feeling around and discovering what I could find. Very possibly a dildo already inserted if still awake or, alternatively, perhaps discarded in or next to the bed if she was not. How pleasant to reinsert it and play before slipping my own equivalent in.

Did this girl, whose mouth I was presently inside, have a boyfriend? It seemed unlikely. Presumably she had one or more in the past or was her interest strangely theoretical, an imaginary rather than a real sex life. I was certainly surprised by the film. Taking a look at her video collection would no doubt be educational for a young innocent boy like myself. I could learn from Emily!

What to do - how to complete the evening? Tempting to come right there in Emily's mouth but I would miss out on her going for the big one – if she did. Was the monster black thing on the sofa just for show? I decided to watch Emily some more and put off my own conclusion. A retreat around the sofa and time restarted.

It is difficult for you to perhaps imagine the scene. There is wonderful, virtually naked, Emily, all big breasts and dark damp curls sprawled on the sofa with a really big yellow dildo in her, staring at a porn film on the video and behind her a completely naked man sporting an OK sized erection and also staring at the film.

If Emily had turned around she would have got such a shock - though only the sight of me for a second because I would have instantly stopped time.

On the screen the woman riding the big boy cowgirl and then another cock hove into view only to press against the girls bottom and very impressively slip inside before a third man presented his erection for sucking. A long drawn out 'Mmmm.' from Emily as the lad pushed into the actress's bottom.

That was interesting - Emily liked that sort of thing as well! Her hand reached for the silver dildo - her intention obvious and time for me to hide myself. She was on the move..

Emily was soon on her knees on the sofa, bottom in the air, yellow dildo still stuffed in the proper place as I watched her apply lubrication and then the silver dildo to her arse. On the screen the lads still at work but my eyes were much more on the silver item as it was pushed in. Of course I was over by her as soon as that happened, out of time, keen to take a closer look and inspect the penetrated bottom. Well, that was something different: moving a dildo not in Emily's vagina but in and out of her bottom. Push, pull and watching the clasping orifice. The girl I knew at the office just looked so different with two dildos sticking out of her. Of course she did! And I could move them both at once - amazing.

And I knew what I was going to do – and I am sure you do too! If, as I expected, she started moving up sizes in her bottom then when she got to my size I was going to slide that out and slide myself in. Crikey to know whenever I stared at Emily's bottom as she walked across the office floor that I had not just touched but been - and come - right in there... I would know I had been in her bottom!

Was her interest in all this group sex, big boys and anal sex all theoretical or was it something she did for real? Did she want someone to join her for an evening or two of play? Did she want men to join her for play?

Nice to watch her as she enjoyed her toys, nice to see Emily move up a size. But she seemed content with that. Her hands now moving both at once as if, like the girl on the screen, she was being dp'd. And then Emily did something which was both sexy and really funny. She picked up the red translucent dildo and popped the bell end in her mouth. What a photograph it would have been.

"I have this photograph, Emily..."

"What photograph....oh no,,, how could you, how did you..."

"It doesn't matter how: what matters is what you are going to do about it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I shall need to do those things with you."

"... of course. But why didn't you just ask?"

Well, maybe, but the real answer was, most probably, that I would not measure up to her requirements! Not sufficiently well endowed.

I reached and pulled and set down Emily's anal bung. Well, how strange, instead of the tightly clenched little brown rosebud there was her 'back passage' frozen open in time, a mysterious dark passage open to my view - did I really want to go where 'the sun don't shine?' It was not something I had done before with anyone but the idea of plugging Emily's lovely round bottom did certainly excite.

It was, however, not as opened as much as I had wanted - I was going to have to stretch it a little more! A scoop of lubricant liberally applied to my erection. A need to be careful as, in itself, the application was rather nice - it made it just so slippery in the hand - almost too nice and I nearly splattered Emily's bum! A pause and then I was up behind Emily on the sofa - crikey what excitement I felt kneeling there looking at her bottom hole with my penis just inches away; biting my lip as I moved the knob in closer; My hand at her front, splaying across her pubic hair to hold her, all wiry curls in my palm, and then contact! My knob end nosing at her opened passage, pushing at the crinkly, brown, round, opened sphincter. Three quarters in with no difficulty but then full engagement all around. She had not opened herself to my girth – you will recall I am dark blue size according to Emily's dildo standard.

Pressure and then watching the knob slip fully in and disappear. Tight but feasible. Slowly the shaft following on - an amazing sight, seeing my erection simply disappearing into Emily's bottom! Imagine starting time just then! "It's all right Emily, it's just me in your bottom, go on keep sucking that cock and concentrate on what my finger is doing to your clit - yes that's it; come on let's make it one really big orgasm." Well, she could hardly scream with that big dildo in her mouth!

I could feel hard yellow plastic on my balls - I was indeed fully imbedded, sharing Emily with a dildo, and began to fuck. It was tight, very tight but all very slippery with the lube - and all so erotic. Crikey, I was in Emily's bottom! I was in the very bottom I had been watching nicely moulded by jeans that very day. I was in my co-worker's bottom – I really was!

My orgasm came pretty quickly, my thighs bumping away at her soft bottom, my knob doing its thing deep inside Emily - a lovely drawn out ejaculation - in a place I had not expected to go!

The thing was done. I had done really unexpected things with Emily. Would I visit again - well, of course. With my time stop abilities I had way more opportunity for sex than I could really handle. Yes, sex on demand really!

No need at all to hurry away. I could kneel there as long as I wanted just savouring what I was doing and what I had done as my penis subsided in Emily's bottom. After a little while I slipped out and pushed the dildo back whence it had come - an even wider channel now, shaped to my own erection diameter. Plenty of room for it! I watched Emily in time for a little longer. She seemed oblivious to what had just been going on in her bottom, her own private naughty games went on to what seemed an excellent orgasm leaving her collapsed on her sofa, still with the dildo sticking up out of her bottom and of course the big yellow one in the proper place!

So strange the next day seeing Emily, all cleavage and smiles and be able to think back to how she had been the night before; talk to her and know what I had done with her; know that I knew so many of her little secrets from her sweet little inverted nipple to her penchant for really well hung (as the phrase goes) men to say nothing of her special collection of 'items' and, moreover, the special – and amazing - knowledge that I had fucked her bottom and ejaculated in there! Yeah, the pleasure it gave me to watch her bottom retreating up the office floor and know where I had been.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers