Timestopper Begins Ch. 10

Story Info
The new timestopper visits a third girl colleague at home.
3.1k words
4.47
45.6k
20

Part 10 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers

Chapter 10 - Dharini at home

I had already found it amusing joining Cindy and her husband, Carson, in bed - it had been fun watching them and now I had seen and felt Amanda and Derek at play and been able to join in with them and 'do things'. I had been around to Emily's and seen her interesting little hobby and been able to play with her. It seemed only sensible to complete the set and join Dharini at home. It would be nice to play the banana again!

Once more the strange feeling of letting myself into somebody else's place. Difficult, actually, to know when to turn up. Tiresome to arrive too early and a shame to arrive after the girl had gone to sleep - though, as you can appreciate, not all would be lost!

Again I had timed it right. Just right in fact. Not bath time, and I had rather looked forward to bath time with the girl I have described as the sultry beauty of the office, but it was certainly shower time. A very nice bathroom indeed and with its own shower cubicle: not one of those over the bath affairs. Quite a roomy cubicle in fact and already with two occupants – perhaps there would be room for a third!

There they were, Dharini and her husband, showering together. Delectable Dharini, and not only could I be impressed again with her lovely round breasts and almost black nipples but I could see entire through the steam - her ample hips and patch of black blue hair. Her coffee brown skin was such a lovely colour and shining with the water of the shower. To be fair her husband's skin was just as lovely in colour and he had almost black nipples as well and, indeed, a patch of black blue hair as well - but all of that did not interest me half as much! Dharini had that lovely curvy female figure with the trim waist and strong swell of the hips that I so admired. Such a lovely bottom and all just so desirable.

I did not want my clothes to get wet so, hiding them away, I joined the pair naked in the shower. Lovely to let my hands roam over Dharini's wet body, lovely to hold her round breasts and feel her super black nipples in the palms of my hands. Lovely to touch her elsewhere. All a bit of a squeeze in the shower really and you know what happens when you are in the shower with a pretty girl and are feeling her all over. Yes, you get an erection and that does tend to poke around a bit and want its own space. It was easiest to just tuck it away out of sight between Dharini's thighs. A place which seemed almost made for it! I was a bit surprised her husband had not done just that but, strangely, mine was the only erection in the shower cubicle. Hopefully I had not missed anything. I was rather looking forward to seeing Dharini engaged in sex and, for my own purposes, would like her made wet and ready for me to penetrate. Come on, man, why are you not doing your conjugal duty – get it up!

Fun for a time being in the shower with the couple but I needed things to move on. Odd to be walking actually in time around their house with one ear to the sound of the shower; odd to be exploring a strange house; even odder to be doing it naked; odd to catch sight of myself in the bedroom mirror as I looked around- naked and half erect! That would certainly make Dharini scream if she walked in and saw her colleague not only in her bedroom but like that!

There was a risk that rather than engage in sexual play the couple would just go to sleep but when I stopped time and re-entered the bathroom, a little while after the sound of the shower had ceased, I thought this was somewhat unlikely. Dharini's husband may have been all flaccid in the shower but he was not any more. A very respectable stand - what I could see of it - and how nice to see Dharini kneeling on the bathroom carpet with her husband's cock deep in her mouth. I knew how nice that was - after all I had done just that in the office only a few days before!

But nice as it was to see the tableau: could I watch the movement? Was there somewhere I could hide and watch? The shower cubicle afforded no cover, there was no airing cupboard to slip into and the door was not positioned, as Amanda's had been – things are not always easy for a timestopper - so I could look through the crack. Perhaps, I thought, if I stood just where I was then as he was not looking that way and her eyes seemed closed I would probably be OK. Would I be visible to him in the mirror? A risk, yes quite a risk to be standing naked in somebody else's bathroom and watching what they were doing. But so good to just let time flow and be able to watch Dharini's pretty lips sliding down Aja's erection - and she was certainly taking a lot of it in!

I only risked watching for a few seconds before retreating out of time from the bathroom. It was probably just as well because almost immediately came the sound of gagging. Well, that would have opened her eyes! Deep throating sounds a good idea; so sexual for the man to be going so far into his wife or girlfriend's mouth and, I expect, for the woman rather good as well, but throats do not like to be blocked! I rather suppose, for a woman, it must be really nice sucking on a penis, having that sexual object of interest up close and being able to do something so near in nature to the normal sexual act. I mean I like sticking my tongue in a woman 'down there' instead of my cock but it is not six inches long (now would that not be fun if it was - ladies!)

Yes, deep throating sounds a good idea but the gag reflex just kicks in unless you have really trained yourself. I waited a few moments and then took another peek. The fellatio had not stopped and she was well down on him again. It seemed either he insisted on this or else she rather liked it. It was not something I could exactly ask them! It also occurred to me that if she was trying to take him in deeply this was the perfect opportunity for a time stopper. After all out of time her gag reflex would be missing. Yes, I could probably do what he could not!

Gently I lifted Dharini off her husband's spittle coated cock and turned her carefully to me and my erection. Funny to see her like that again; with her mouth in such an 'o' shape - she really did look a little like those awful inflatable dolls but, of course, much, much better! In fact, no comparison.

Marvellous to present myself. Wonderful to watch and feel my cock again entering Dharini's mouth. Amazing to watch just how far my cock was going in – feeding it in further than I had seen her husband go - I could feel the back of her throat. If this was in time she would be gagging big time but not now. A bit further. Was that her tonsils caressing my knob? A bit further and, well, I had no more length to go!

You would not push a banana that far for fear of it breaking off! But there was no risk of that, there had been nothing to stop me, nothing to stop me literally pushing my cock past her tonsils. You know how it is with the girlfriend. You want to see if 'deep throat' is possible but she starts gagging. To be fair, so would you if you had some bloke's cock that far down your throat, imagine it, his knob tickling your tonsils - so be reasonable. Until you've tried it don't complain!

Amazing - my balls were knocking against her chin!

I had almost certainly boldly gone where no man had been before...

Remarkable to look down and see Dharini deep throating me like that. Had I re-started time she would have been choking which not only would not have been fair but I think her displaced husband might have been just a little bit annoyed as well.

I pulled slowly out watching my pale pink erection slipping past her lovely dark brown lips. There I was standing, once more, with another man and both of us sporting proud erections - and wet erections to boot. Unlike with Derek they were not wet from a vagina but wet from a girl's mouth. Well, perhaps we might try the other wetness together later! How nice to be doing this in real time. Taking it in turns to enter Dharini's mouth. "No, after you!"

Back I slid again, loving both sight and feel; marvellous to just keep travelling and again bump my balls against Dharini's chin. Right in and then out again. This went on more than a few times before, carefully, I eased Dharini's mouth back onto her husband's erection but not, for him, too far. Quite nice placing her actually.

From my listening post outside the bathroom it seemed my little exercise in really deep throat had not upset Dharini in any way. There was no sound of choking or gagging. Well, not for a minute or so and that was clearly not the result of my erection going too far but someone else's!

It had been quite something seeing myself that far into Dharini's mouth. When I saw her in the office I would be able to recall my balls resting on her chin!

Just like at Amanda and Derek's I found myself sitting naked in an armchair waiting for the couple to go to bed and for it to be my turn to fuck. Amusing to find myself, a short time later, standing just outside their bedroom door, almost as if in a queue, listening to the sounds of love making and feeling myself rising again. There they were in bed with absolutely no idea there was a naked man complete with erection waiting to join them – and particularly join with Dharini.

So strange getting in under the duvet with them. How cosy! Nice to let my hands wander in the dark, hands wandering over Dharini's fine breasts, hands wandering over her just so smooth bottom which happened to be facing towards me, hands slipping around to smooth thighs. Yes, the wonderful softness of women's thighs! To feel my penis straining with interest as my fingers wandered. Her thighs were not exactly together and that afforded me considerable access. The delight of finding dampness, yes wetness, on her thighs not simply around her sex. Isn't that a wonderful thing when a woman is so excited her lubrication overflows and runs down her thighs? I love that! My fingers played in the warm slippery wetness on her thighs and I was not even touching her sex yet! I had not reached her sexual hair and had not yet let my fingers dip into her sexual pool.

Not yet penetration. Her husband's penis had not yet pushed into her I found his fingers there, clearly playing with her lips and other soft flesh. A couple of his fingers were in her and one of mine joined his. That must be nice for a girl - having more than one man play with her at once – different fingers in her. Some girls apparently can even relax enough to admit two penises in the vagina at the same time - a proper penetration. Well, you could not get more matey than that with your best friend: not just making love to the same girl sequentially, or indeed pushing your fingers in at the same time with his, but actually entering her at the same time; imagine positioning yourselves; the girl holding both cocks tightly together before stuffing herself with them - she would certainly feel full! How would this be done?

Perhaps one beneath and one coming at her doggy fashion. Or perhaps lying at opposite ends of the bed with your legs draped over your friend's so you could bring your erections together, balls to balls and the girl then let herself down cowboy fashion on the twin cocks, holding them tightly together. Knobs squashed tightly together to enable ingress. So much slippery lubrication applied. The woman so worked up and keen to achieve the seeming impossible. And it happens! The knobs are in and the twin shafts are following. Such a confusing feeling as you felt his balls against your own, his hardness against your own yet both caressed by the soft wetness of a woman. What a shared experience to look back on over a pint in the future! "Hey Bill, do you remember when..."

Nice to be feeling Dharini together with her husband. Following her arm to her hand it was easy to feel she was doing just the same with him. There were her fingers curled around his erection. She was certainly ready for intercourse and it seemed to me that, if he was perhaps not quite ready to slip in, there was no reason why I should not start the proceedings. Possibly I could have slipped in with his fingers still embedded but more pleasing to move him out and give my knob easy access. And delightful it was to slip in and enjoy a few strokes. Let's be honest it is not just sexual but it is so comfortable as well. Such a warm, velvety glove to slip on your old JT. Nice just to feel being there even without moving.

Tempting to stay under the duvet whilst they resumed play but a bit risky. Too easy for a hand to touch me and cause commotion! The more so if I stayed embedded – just a bit! Aja finding his hand displaced and returning it to his wife's sex, but what is this – a stranger's cock inserted! Commotion big time! But easy enough to slip out of bed in the dark and lie on the floor in the dark listening and, indeed, once the bed started creaking I was back in again feeling around out of time. Yes good old missionary style intercourse with the man on top and properly embedded - yes nice to feel if not see the connection – a strong cock in a wet vagina. With the two of them one side of the bed it was just about safe to let time flow and lie there next to them, ever so still and quiet as the bed bounced up and down beside me.

So nice if I had been there by permission. What would it really be like? It would, I am sure have been marvellous. Husband first go, visitor second; to have felt Dharini's slim hand holding my erection and moving it a little as her husband fucked her. Nice for her to have a second penis to play with I am sure – certainly nice for me to be manipulated. And then Aja rolling off and them both kindly inviting me to 'have a go.' Each man taking it in turns to penetrate and bring ourselves almost to coming. Hopefully in the midst of all the fucking and swopping delectable Dharini would moan and come – perhaps more than once. Finally the twin ejaculations – perhaps first Aja and then me - mixing in a friendly fashion within the wife..

Nice to hear them building up, nice to hear Dharini making girly orgasm noises and then her husband grunting as clearly he did the manly thing. A careful retreat by me out of time from the bed so he did not roll off Dharini onto me having finished - that would have surprised him! And of course a further quick stopping of time again after he rolled off to ensure Dharini was still wide open for me. Just so easy with her thighs still apart. Lovely to take the husband's place, clambering over him and settling myself down on those wet splayed thighs and sliding myself so easily into her very lubricated hole. Just fantastic in their warm cosy bed. Slap, slap, slap went my balls as I prepared to do my cuckoo thing. Lovely to feel all the hot, wet softness caressing me; lovely to know I could just release when I wanted to; lovely to hold those breasts - yes lovely to be fucking delectable Dharini in the dark of her marital bed. Hot wet and sticky!

All good things come to an end and of course I had delayed coming quite a bit that evening already. It was not delayed much longer! Such pleasure as I spurted into delectable Dharini.

Nice just lying there panting as I subsided; there I was in her now ever so gooey wet nest – oh yes, I could feel that all right and then feeling myself just falling out! Funny to think I would be seeing Dharini at work the next day and she would have no idea at all just what she and I had been doing the night before.

It was time to go and leave Dharini to close her thighs and roll over to sleep. To sleep with that warm afterglow of girly orgasm knowing between her thighs her husband had done his thing - but not knowing a cuckoo had also slipped silently in and done his special thing as well.

It amused me, sitting there in the office the next day, to know and to know that they did not have an inkling that I had actually fucked every single one of the pretty ones, I had seen them all naked, knew many of their little secrets and my cock had been in every one of their vaginas - indeed had come inside both Amanda and Dharini's - and very likely might do the same again very soon! I had a whole collection of girls I could visit and enjoy without them knowing. Yes, from Cindy next door - how convenient - to all the others around town.

I was, however being paid to work: not think about sex. I had, after all, got in a bit late that morning. Well, you see, I had stayed at home until Carson was leaving next door and had been around helping Cindy with her over full breasts and one thing had lead to another... I was actually thinking an awful lot about sex every day.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers