Timestopper Begins Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just the two of us in the sunshine. Delightfully naked. A shame she had not wanted to spend the morning walking and jogging with me. Fun hiding together naked off the path if someone else came along though, actually, the countryside seemed to have been pretty empty that morning. A fun, companionable naked adventure for us with lots of fun sex.

Ejaculation is nice, really nice. Far too short in time. Why cannot it go on for a full minute! But it is even nicer looking down on a pretty and submissive girl with her lips around your cock and knowing the semen is spurting into her mouth and the warm cream is going to just slip down her throat. It just so adds to the experience though, as I mentioned, a whole minute of feeding the girl would be even better!

"Well, that was nice. Perhaps we should do this again another time; another naked run and then. You need to swallow you know for it to work. It is a magic drink."

Nice to see the throat working. Nice to just stand there with my penis in this pretty girl's mouth. So nice to have real time sex for a change - and not just for a few seconds! But now the magic needed to work. I pulled away - just so nice to see my still leaking knob come out from between her pretty lips. My semen dribbling and visible on those lips.

"Can you feel the magic working?"

Her tongue ran across her lips, "No, I... you said..."

And all at once she found herself not only dressed but back facing in the same direction and in the same place as when she had first realised her panties and shorts were missing. Panties and shorts I had retrieved along with my clothes. Quite a lot of effort moving her out of time I can tell you but all for amusement and effect. And me dressed an in the same place as well.

"Morning," I called. "Nice day to be out."

She just ran without a word! Eyes wide - clearly rather frightened.

What would she make of all that. Did I care? It had been very amusing and very enjoyable. So nice to be blown, so nice to enjoy oral sex in time. I walked on feeling very content as she ran on feeling, no doubt, anything but...

12