Timestopper Begins Ch. 21

Story Info
The timestopper has fun next door - again!
7.1k words
4.66
28.8k
17

Part 21 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Chapter 21 - Cindy yet again - and why not!

It is likely the more you have, the more sex you want. The reproductive system becomes used to regular sex and, just like any other organ of the body, if it is used a lot it tends to grow to accommodate its usage. An athlete's heart is larger, a keen sportsperson's muscles are bigger, a keen gourmet, or glutton, develops an impressive stomach.

I am not saying my cock became larger from regular use - but would that not be fine? Can you imagine if exercise - regular exercise did make the penis grow? Can you imagine the inevitable result. There we would all be, all of us men doing strenuous cock exercises before bed - as if we didn't already! Perhaps, instead of the solo bed exercises, there is the attractive idea of the men going to the gym and the pretty Lycra clad girls helping with those special exercises. Imagine the ever so healthy instructor - almost certainly with a pony tail just like the girl I had met when out walking in the countryside - preparing an exercise regime for you with particular emphasis on developing your penis!

It would not do to display your penis at the gym; modesty would need to prevail. After all there are women there and men do not like to expose themselves erect to other men - normally. Perhaps the Lycra shorts would be made differently to accommodate the new craze. The front part able to stretch, stretch considerably, the material moulding itself around the penis so as the organ grew it would be closely clad. The growing erection perfectly moulded by the material, the glans perfectly shown, every vein of the shaft visible - and don't those body builders like to develop their veins - every detail visible but encased. Men looking in envy at someone who has really worked out. His foot long penis curving upwards from his shorts to an impressively bulbous head.

You can imagine the sportswear companies would get in on the act. The legend 'Nike,' 'Adidas' or 'Le Coq Sportif' running up the side of the Lycra or rubber clad erection. Are his shorts black, yellow or red today? And is it done to have a teat, a little reservoir at the very top in case of 'accidents' during exercise? Not for the real men!

But I did not mean that. I did not mean the penis grows from regular use. Rather what I meant is that it is likely all the glands will become used to producing the various constituent parts of semen and like, say Cindy's breasts, will produce more. Was the sultan with his harem like the bull with his herd, his penis a tap to be turned on and the semen to flow?

The young mother next door was just so convenient for me and so she got more attention than most of 'my girls.' I knew if she was in: I knew if she was out. I knew if Carson was there - not that his presence deterred me at all. Often enough I even knew when they were fucking because my bedroom was next to theirs. And it was not as if I was not welcome in their house. If I met Cindy outside I might be invited around for coffee and to play with Katy, the baby, though it was more than likely I would play with Cindy too. She was quite happy to sit drinking coffee whilst feeding Katy. Nursing bra undone and one breast out. I tried not to look - it just seemed polite - but when you are chatting away and the baby falls off, or there is a change of sides, it is very difficult to miss the big rounded boob and the sticking out nipple. Once she looked up to see me staring at her nipple. The baby had just fallen off and it was dripping and I was thinking of stopping time.

"They do that you know." I knew what she meant.

"Um yes, I suppose so, remarkable really." It seemed best to be matter of fact.

"Katy doesn't always take enough and they... well I've told you before... they get uncomfortably full."

Nice if she had offered them to me then and there. Nice if she had let me drink as she stroked my head before whispering, "fairs, fair, now let me drink your milk. I expect your balls get uncomfortably full. Let me see." I could imagine that. Cindy getting down on her knees, opening my fly, pulling out my cock, fondling my eggs and sucking me dry. Licking her lips afterwards. "Mmm that was nice. More tea?" It was all just a bit unlikely! But imagine having a neighbour who liked to do that.

Which is not to say that once Katy had been put down, Cindy did not find her breasts suddenly becoming very much more comfortable - and much emptier - whereas my stomach all of a sudden felt much fuller! Or to say she might not find a salty taste in her mouth or her panties sticky with semen. Perhaps she would imagine the latter to be a late dribbling from the night before. After all I knew they had been 'at it.' She could have no idea her neighbour had just been very naughty with her.

Cindy was so convenient just next door. Sex on tap basically. Some weekends I might play with one girl in the morning, go around Cindy's in the afternoon for a second release and enjoy a further girl before bed. I think one day I managed five ejaculations - though the fifth was not at all impressive I have to admit, visually speaking, though it felt very good. Visually? Well she did have this wonderful pair of breasts and I just...

A lot of sex, a lot of cum but my organs seemed up to it. But with all this activity I was getting a little careless, a little blasé and a little too prepared to take risks .

One afternoon I was invited next door for tea. It had already been a good day. The morning fuck very pleasant but nothing particularly note worthy - just very pleasant. Well Amanda, our young graduate, always was very pleasant! Anyway, showered and neatly dressed I rang Cindy and Carson's doorbell at four. Carson welcomed me in, so friendly and so unsuspecting, and there was Cindy sitting and feeding little Katy. She waved causing her other boob, the one not having Katy's complete attention, to bound out from the unclipped nursing bra. Big, round, wobbling slightly and really nice looking. I hurriedly averted my eyes as Cindy said,

"Oops."

It boded well for the afternoon. Boobs bouncing out unexpectedly: I liked that. I like boobs on the move.

Conversation about all sorts of things and then little Katy just fell asleep. Just so sweet seeing her literally drop off the nipple sound asleep. Babies can be just so sweet - even I recognise that. The lovely little image would have been just a bit spoiled if Katy had suddenly brought it all up again!

With Katy put down it was time for tea.

When Cindy brought in the tea tray there was plenty of milk in the milk jug . Clearly they were better prepared than when I had invited them around but that did not necessarily mean the present contents of the jug was the milk we would be drinking with our tea! Oh no. I liked playing the milk maid - well, and the bull!

One moment we were all chatting away as happily as anything: the next their naughty neighbour had stopped time. Such a fun power for me to be able to stop time at will and then have full access to a girl's body. Of course it would have been nicer to have been invited around for naked afternoon tea and sex. "Please leave your clothes in the hallway on the coat stand." Nothing self conscious in shaking Carson's hand with both of us perhaps already half erect; nothing odd in feeling the softness of Cindy's skin on my knob as she gives me a peck on the cheek in greeting; nothing untoward in Cindy sitting on Carson or my lap sipping tea whilst our respective erection was inside her; nothing odd in being led by Cindy, together with Carson, upstairs to the bedroom with her hands holding our erections. Yes, an ideal of free and easy sex. All sexually aroused together and comfortable with that.

But such sex with my neighbours was only possible for me out of time - but it was still both free and easy for me! Opening the 'fridge I smiled as the light did not come on. It simply would not with time stopped of course. I picked up the milk bottle and set it on the worktop before carefully attempting to pour the milk from the jug back into the bottle. My smile got wider. I was being stupid. Of course the milk did not pour at all but just stayed in the jug. Time had stopped!

It needed a spoon to scoop the milk out, all rather like blancmange, and it was not at all easy pushing it back into the bottle off the teaspoon. It took time - or non time! Strange seeing the milk in scoop shapes lying like ice cream in the bottle. It would settle once time restarted.

Back in the lounge I undid Cindy's bra and brought her boobs once again out into the open and carefully milked her into the jug. So nice to hold and manipulate her big milky breasts as she sat motionless. My squeezing fingers sending the milk spurting. So nice to take the occasional taste myself from the nipple. The jug more or less filled, I tucked away Cindy's two now rather empty breasts.

Back in my seat I restarted time and conversation flowed on completely uninterrupted by my milking. Cindy did though look suddenly startled. Clearly the fairly vigorous manipulation and the complete emptying of her breasts was something she felt. Nonetheless she picked up the teapot and jug, lent forward and began pouring. Being so intent on getting the milk in the cups I had been careless - again. I had not redone the bra or blouse properly and all of a sudden out popped not one but both breasts; just as Cindy lent forward they both just swung out into full and pleasing view. A dramatic reappearance!

Not easy for Cindy to deal with whilst pouring tea! Her hands were full. Was she flustered - was she!

I averted my eyes in a polite manner whilst clothing was rearranged.

"Sorry," said Cindy.

Well, what do you say?

"Don't worry - it was quite an eyeful!" Maybe not!

"What a pair of knockers!" No, a bit course.

"Leave them like that. I like them!" No!

"Please. I don't mind. Leave them out. Why not take all your clothes off. It's quite a warm day. Why don't we all." No, definitely not!

I said nothing.

There was only a short slightly uncomfortable pause before we were all chatting again and sipping tea. So nice to have it made with fresh girl's milk but did Carson appreciate it? I still had the feeling he did not have my penchant.

Even more amusing when another couple from down the road popped in unexpectedly. Another two people drinking tea completely unaware it was made with Cindy's very own milk. And another girl to play with if I wished.

As the opportunity had presented itself it seemed almost impolite not to undo the new girl's blouse and feel. Not a very well endowed girl but there again she was not breastfeeding. Little breasts do, though, have an attraction all of their own. Variety makes interest after all! And breasts are breasts (unless they are man boobs when they are frankly not the same!). A nice little warm cupping inside the bra - so nice for a bloke to just slip his hand between the warm material of the bra and the breast - nice also to extract, view and have a little suck. Not the sweet spurtings of Cindy's milk filled breasts but nice nonetheless to suck on the soft little nipples and leave them a little wet and just a little chewed.

Nice to extract my erection and touch it to her lips. Slightly symbolic as smiling as she was there was no way it was going in - her teeth were in the way. Just a pleasing pressure on the soft skin of her lips. A gentle kiss if you like of the little mouth at the end of my knob to her lips. I turned to Cindy. It had been a good moment to stop time. I do know what I am doing! She was laughing and her mouth was nicely open. Pretty to look at, lovely lips but importantly open enough to... well more than just touch my knob to her lips! I stripped off. Such an amazing thing to do with four clothed people in a room but so much nicer to be naked for what I was about to do.

Cindy had raised her cup and just taken another sip of tea so I very carefully moved the cup out of the way, my erection waggling around as I did this. Her mouth was still warmed from her last sip. So nice to touch her lips and then slide past them, my knob just easing into her mouth. The tea had just so nicely brought the temperature of her mouth up above usual body temperature and my sensitive cock could really feel that. It was both hot and really, saliva and tea, wet inside. Yes, just like slipping into a hot bath and of course so nice to slide my sensitive fraenum on the slightly rough cushion of Cindy's tongue.

All around me the tea party suspended in time. Such charming normality, yet there was I, naked and erect with my cock in the hostess' mouth. Perhaps it would have made an interesting painting or photograph. Normality with a twist!

As I knew well without time flowing the gag reflex is suspended so there was no need for me to pause. I could just keep pushing - and did until my balls were hanging against Cindy's chin.

"How about that everybody!" I said turning to the company. "Impressed?"

And back I drew, back so my knob was on Cindy's tongue, back where I could rub it in absolutely blissful wet, hot comfort. One of Cindy's hands held a cup but the other seemed to lack any purpose. So easy to move it so it supported my balls as I moved. A man likes having his balls held during sex!

You can imagine the task as a royal appointment: the king's, rather than queen's, handmaiden. Her task to support the kingly scrotum and the egg shapes within during intercourse. A young virgin in a translucent shift waiting ready at the door to the queen's bedchamber, a curtsy as the king approaches, her small slim hand reaching to lift and support the royal balls as he walks in state into the bedchamber. Perhaps her job is also to suck the king to tumescence if he is feeling jaded: perhaps her job also to suck the queen's sex if she is not sufficiently 'prepared.' Difficult, though, to imagine the king's handmaiden staying virgin for long - the king would no doubt feel the urge, sooner or later, to empty those royal ballocks inside her!

It was all really nice. Should I go the whole way just then: or should I wait until later? Should I do the emptying of my own 'royal ballocks?' Well there was no reason why I could not pop around again at bedtime for a proper fuck later with Cindy so why not? So I kept on sliding back and forth on Cindy's cushion of a tongue, my knob feeling just so deliciously bathed. I pulled out just to see how wet it really was! I touched it to the other girl's lips. A little bubble of semen welled up and I applied it gently as lip gloss. I was having a fun little time!

So nice to have been doing it all in time - for real. Well, I mean, in time - for real, real. The girls eager to suck. the other men pulling out their erections ready to feed the girls.

I turned back to Cindy. Her mouth just so ready for me and her hand suspended to her front ready for me to nestle my balls in her palm. I moved in again and gently rested them there as once more I position my knob at her lips.

Nice, of course, to see my cock so clearly going between Cindy's lips and not just feeling it. Oral sex in bed is nice but there is a lot to be said for being able to see the action as well. There is just something about a cock in a girl's mouth - particularly if it is your own cock!

"OK everyone here I go! It's coming, it's coming!" Well I could say what I liked. No one could hear! I could make all the noise I wanted, say whatever ridiculous thing came into my head. Lovely to feel the stuff coming, lovely actually to draw back, see a shot spurt into Cindy's mouth and then stuff it back in to give a lovely tongue slide on my fraenum just as I ejaculated again. And all the while Cindy's little hand supporting my balls!

"Phew! Do you other men want to have a go? That was something else!" I was surprised there were no volunteers - they were missing out. "Go on, it's just so warm - and really slippery now!"

The regulation touch of my knob again against the other girl's lips leaving just a little more creamy semen there. She had been unlucky - had she been laughing then she might have found it was her mouth filled instead of Cindy's.

Dressed, all carefully rearranged and Cindy's tea cup restored and me with a very relaxed and 'content with the world' feeling, I restarted time. Cindy goggled; looked very surprised, took her planned sip of tea and swallowed rather dramatically. Tea, breast milk and cum - what an unusual combination.

"You OK, Cindy?"

(Swallow) "Mmm, think so." (Swallow - tongue on her lips, was it still a little semen coated?).

I turned to the other girl. My cum was still on her lip. She had not noticed or licked it off. Just a little bit, perhaps not enough to really notice if you were not looking - but I was. And so nice to see when that little pink tongue came out and licked it away. Does a man not like a girl to eat his cum? She too was looking a little puzzled - perhaps the sudden dampness and somewhat 'chewed' feeling to her nipples was concerning her. It did not need to. What she did need to be concerned about, though, was when I would be visiting her - as undoubtedly I would - and where I would be depositing a great deal more semen! I suspected she would be on her back with her legs spread and her sex fully revealed and the deposit would be carefully placed in that special receptacle between those legs perhaps to join her husband's already present semen - but perhaps not!

All very pleasant. A nice little hour or so having tea. Pleasant conversation, a really nice cake and rather special tea and me having done naughty things whilst it was all going on

Evening saw me all fired up once more. A quiet late afternoon but as the evening drew on I began to think again how nice a little sex before bed would be. Should I simply pop around next door or go somewhere further afield? Should I perhaps go in search of the other girl from the afternoon's tea party? Was she at that very moment on her back with her husband pounding away at her?

The knocking sound from next door rather settled it. Why go for a walk up the road, or a long walk to one of my office colleagues or even take the car when I knew lovely Cindy, with her big milky breasts, was completely ready for intercourse - yes wet, naked no doubt, probably slightly damp and scented from her bath and being nicely warmed up by Carson for me! No need to pop around Amanda's and find she had her parents over for dinner or something else unhelpful: no I could just go next door. It was almost as if Cindy and I were in a relationship the number of times we were 'making out' - I mean, she had almost (sort of) sucked me off earlier that day already!

What were they actually doing next door - was Cindy riding 'cowgirl' with her breasts jumping up and down in rhythm with her own bouncing on her husband's slippery cock; were they in the standard 'missionary' position with Carson's bottom rising and falling; were they perhaps playing it 'doggy' fashion or something exotic? It was time to go and find out!

The knocking on the wall ceased - indeed so did all noise - and TSM slipped once more into costume: yes the birthday suit again. Every time I go out of my front door like that it feels strange. It is just not something you would normally do. Outside my door a double decker bus was going past, windows lit up and people sitting. Probably it was travelling at 30mph but with time stopped it was simply motionless. I could just step on board calling 'fares please' but of course nobody noticed; nobody noticed a naked young man had suddenly appeared on the bus and was wandering up the aisles. People of all ages sitting and chatting or reading a book or just looking out of the window. Up on the top deck I could look right across at my house and indeed Cindy's next door. Just a hint of light through the upstairs curtains suggested the bedside lamp was on. An old man looking out the window. Was he wondering what was going on behind the curtains? I had the advantage over him in that I had a rough idea and was about to go and find out!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12