Timestopper Begins Ch. 22

Story Info
A swopping around of copulating couples.
3.6k words
4.49
28.7k
13

Part 22 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Chapter 22 - The friendly couples

It was so funny. I hadn't known people did this - couples did this - I thought sex was really all private but these two young couples were fucking each other doggy fashion side by side on twin beds.

But I am getting ahead of myself. I had been in the pub, in my 'local,' had spent a pleasant hour with Carson before he had gone home to be with Cindy. It was whilst sitting there on my own nursing the remains of my pint and reading a newspaper that the two couples had come to my attention. Fairly young, pretty enough girls and nothing amiss about the lads either. Nice to see them chatting away. I was in the midst of an item on the economy and what the Chancellor should be doing when my attention was suddenly caught by the word 'sex.' You know how it is, the brain filters out sound when you are concentrating on something but nonetheless some part of the brain is sort of listening around you and attention will suddenly be focused if, for example, your own name is mentioned or something else that is a key interest. You have read far enough to have worked out that I am just a little interested in sex!

I did not actually look up or give any indication but I was listening intently. The gist of the remainder of the conversation, though I am not sure what lead up to it, was they were all staying at one of the four's flat; this, though, was a shared flat and the person's room, and that was an important feature, only had twin beds so not only was it going to be a squeeze for each couple but it was going to be a bit strange after lights out hearing what was going on in the other bed! That was where the word 'sex' came in, you see.

"Why do the lights need to be out?" It was one of the girls – which surprised me – but why indeed?

"I hardly want to see you fucking, Debbie!" The other girl.

"Or me Dave's dick." Her boyfriend speaking.

"Come on, Ben, you must have compared them."

"What, no!"

"Surely all boys compare the size of their dicks?"

"No way!"

"Be fun to see, wouldn't it Bev, whose is biggest!"

"Err yeah, if you say so."

"Right, that's settled. This is going to be just so funny!"

You can imagine I was interested. A couple of girls measuring dicks was going to be novel and the prospect of watching two couples having intercourse together with the light on attractive. I could see TSM getting into 'costume' fairly shortly! My glances started taking in the girl's attributes more closely.

"I don't think we want to..." It was Ben.

"No show: no fucking. That's right isn't it Bev?"

"Yeah, 'suppose so."

You can imagine that I just happened to finish my beer at the same time they got up to leave; that I followed and was in the flat before them ducking under the arm opening the door. A nice flat, seemingly three occupants in three bedrooms, all students by the look of the usual student stuff, no one else in and the site of the evening's adventures obvious from the twin beds, The other rooms had a single (unmade) and a double (made) bed, you see. I had explored.

It was easiest to sit in one of the other rooms and await developments.

"Right Ben and Dave, you can use the bathroom first. Oh and don't bother with any pyjamas or clothes or anything. Bev and I will be waiting in the lounge with coffees for you – and..." There was a giggle from both girls, clearly Bev had relaxed into the idea – perhaps the drink had helped - "and a ruler."

I had unexpectedly fallen into something just so amusing and interesting. This was going to be a hoot – and was.

Staying in another room may have been easiest but you can imagine I was hidden in the lounge by the time Ben and Dave joined the girls. Perhaps the idea had grown in interest or perhaps they were just keen to do the fucking later but there they came into the lounge completely naked just as if they were in the changing room at the sports club and just as instructed.

The girls just sat there giggling. Not at all conducive to a manly swelling. The boys were self conscious. On the table four mugs of coffee – clearly I had been forgotten – OK, just not known about! On the stereo the Beatles playing quietly.

"What do we do?" It was Bev.

"We measure them soft and then... we get them hard!"

"Oh... of course. Who is going to..."

"No cheating, we'll both measure."

It was perhaps that which brightened the prospect for the boys. There was a glance between them. They were going to be touched not just by their own girlfriend.

Debbie had the ruler. "Come here Dave."

An interesting sight. Two girls seated on a sofa, Debbie fair in a nice little red dress with her knees just showing and dark Bev in fashion jeans with a white sleeveless top; to their left side the table with the mugs of coffee and to their front, now standing close to Debbie a naked young man and the three of them watched by another young man equally naked.

Nice to see Debbie just lifting up Dave's limp item as casual as anything, push the ruler into his dark curly hair and look at the scale. "3.4 inches to the tip."

She handed the ruler to Bev. "Come here too Ben."

The other man being handled, the ruler pressed against the hair.

"3.6 inches. Just bigger!"

"Shouldn't you really pull the foreskin back and read from the tip of Ben's knob to be consistent?"

"Debbie, you are being a bit madly scientific."

Ben's foreskin though was long and as Bev pulled it back – right back – fully revealing his knob it was obvious Ben's apparent superiority was about to be lost.

"Only 3.3. Oh dear."

A big grin from Dave.

"May I check?"

Lovely to see not just the ruler but the penis handed from Bev to Debbie – literally placed in her hand.

"Um yes 3.3, no 3.5, no 3.7. Ben you are not meant to be doing that yet!"

Lovely to see girls handling men, taking obvious pleasure in handling their penises. Debbie was clearly not cross at Ben's growing erection; indeed was starting to encourage it by moving his generous foreskin.

"Mine, I think," said Bev reaching to replace her hand on her boyfriend's cock.

"Do you like that? Seeing Ben get big?" Debbie was speaking to Dave who was watching Ben's cock grow. Whether he 'liked' that or not, his penis was also erecting!

"No, no – it's the handjob."

Debbie's hand reached out and there they were, two girls seated giving their standing men the aforementioned handjobs and bringing them to full prominence.

So funny seeing the lads growing, so funny seeing the girls looking from one penis to the other and giggling whilst the lads looked just so self conscious.

"Now let's see the important measurement. Bev, you measure first."

The ruler in her hand, pressed into Ben's fair curls and brought up against the shaft, the foreskin fully retracted - there was indeed a lot of it - and the shiny head exposed.

"Um 5.8 inches."

"Pull it against the ruler, it's got a bend in it. Straighten it out Bev!"

"Ooh, 6 inches."

"Yep. 6 inches. Come here Dave, let's see how you measure up."

It was obvious to me that Dave was not going to 'measure up,' he was smaller and knew it. His earlier grin was gone and he came reluctantly forward. Debbie's hand grasped and the ruler was applied.

"Oh, 5.6 inches." Her hand worked furiously at it but it did no good. "You check Bev."

Again the passing of a penis from one girl to another.

"Perhaps 5.7? Nice though. It might be thicker, what do you think? Stand together boys."

"What!" From Dave and Ben together.

"We want to compare."

Nice to see the girls in control, patting their naked bottoms and encouraging them close together, close enough so their penises touched and then Debbie reached and held the two shafts so they were standing tightly together.

"No!" from the boys and giggles from the girls.

"I think you are right," said Bev as her hand joined Debbie's. Dave's is the thicker.

The boys separated.

"Come here Ben, I need to check your length too."

I was not so sure it was not to have a chance to play with the long foreskin and slide it freely but certainly she measured - as well.

"6.1 inches perhaps. My, Ben, what a big boy. Well Bev, what shall we do now?" She was freely manipulating Ben, even lifting his hanging ball sack.

Bev too reached and again the girls were handling the young men, working their penises – working the other girl's boyfriend - what was more - seemingly happy to take the opportunity of handling a different organ from the usual.

"Shall we make them cum? Cum together?"

"No. I want to go to bed not waste..." Bev perhaps being practical.

But it would have been amusing to see. Two seated clothed girls bringing off two standing naked boys. Penises spurting to their delight.

Had Debbie noticed the lyrics of the Beatles song when she made her suggestion or was it subconscious? On the stereo was indeed 'Come together':

'He roller-coaster, he got early warning

He got muddy water, he one mojo filter

He say "One and one and one is three"

Got to be good-looking cos he's so hard to see

Come together right now over me'

The girls stopped their manipulation. "Get the coffees, boys, before they get cold."

The girls giggling as the naked and erect boys handed them their mugs and got their own. "Look at them standing there like that! Come sit with us."

Funny to see them all sitting on the sofa drinking their coffee, the boys still worked up and kept that way by the 'right' girlfriend.

Coffee drunk, girls in the bathroom and then the lovely sight of freshly showered girls in their pyjamas joining the boys in the one bedroom.

"Now don't get any ideas from all that silly measuring. Dave you stay with Debbie on that bed and I'll stay here with Ben, OK?" The rules were being set. "Can we turn the light off?"

"Rather, can we have the bedside light on, I like a little light don't you Ben?"

"Oh yes."

I could not have agreed more. I wanted to watch.. It was perfectly obvious why Ben wanted the light on. Well, we all like to see naked girls and not just our own partners! And, let's be honest, naked girls being fucked.

The two couples in bed kissing but the boys very clearly keeping a weather eye on what was happening in the next bed. A big grin from Dave when Ben started undoing Bev's pyjama top and bringing out one of her really rather big breasts – even a wink when he did the same to Debbie and pulled her whole top off revealing all of her modest but by no means unpleasing chest. Certainly that was a good enough point for me to stop time and feel both pairs. Nice little nipples hard in my palms and of course nice to slip my hands into pyjama bottoms and feel around the warm wetness of the two girls even before the boys hands went travelling. Clearly their respective boyfriends were doing the right thing!

Very amusing seeing the two lads signalling to each other a little later, almost carrying on a conversation whilst their girlfriends had their heads down under the bedclothes. Difficult to know quite what they were doing... well not really. It was obvious they were cock sucking!

It was more than obvious when in unison the boys pulled the bedclothes down revealing - as intended - to their fellow the pleasant sight of their respective girlfriends lips around their erections.

Of course I stopped time and had a look. Would you believe it - Bev's tongue was actually inside Ben's foreskin. That was a new one on me!

The girls were cross. Not at all pleased at the deliberate exposure. Girls covered up again and more non verbal communication between the lads.

The girls came up the bed and gradually the activity drifted on into intercourse proper and it was then that the meaning of the lads' later gesticulations became apparent. They had both decided on doggy style intercourse with the result the covers, rather than being pulled. simply slipped away again revealing the two copulating couples to each other. Revealing round bottoms being pushed against by the boys. Men are such visual creatures and the two lads had wanted to see the other girl at it! They were revelling in it, pushing away deeply into the girls. Showing off to the other and so clearly enjoying seeing their friend's girl being fucked. The girls faces pushed into the pillows, were not seeing what was going on but clearly by their sounds enjoying being hard fucked and perhaps no longer caring at the exposure. They must have felt the covers slipping away after all, known they were a bit on show.

"Do you think we can – cum together?"

"Yeah Dave, let's try, tell me if you are getting close."

"Fuck, I'm close." Muffled. Debbie being a little coarse.

"Me too," Bev whispering.

The creaking of the bed, the slightly absurd sound of penises pumping in wet women; happy groaning from Bev and then Debbie.

"You ready Ben?"

"Yeah."

"One, two, three..."

It was so easy out of time to swop the lads around – well fairly easy anyway. I mean I had by this juncture got quite used to manhandling naked, erect men into different positions, handling their erections and inserting them. So it was actually a bit of bother - but well worth it!

The boys, all of a sudden, could not believe they were in the wrong girl – just as they were about to come. A simple change around whilst they were fucking the two girlfriends bent over a bed. A few strokes before they noticed. Eyes very wide, a glancing at their fellow. A sudden stopping of movement but then a shrug from Ben and a non from Dave and the movement began again. Great big grins on their faces as they stared at the wrong girl beneath each of them and then a wincing pleasure as the semen began to spurt. And neither pulled out until he had come – had fully released his semen. Hands on the wrong hips, erection pounding in and out of the wrong girl's vagina, an intimate view of the wrong girl below them and importantly the wrong semen spurting.

A sudden urgency to swop over before the girls noticed they were being fucked by the wrong guy. Seeing their faces - a mixture of panic and delight - gesticulating to each other to swop. A mutual withdrawal, a swapping of beds, the lads moving at speed with still erect cocks and reinsertion in the right girl before saying anything. A thumbs up sign to each other. Was that because they had got away with it undiscovered or a sudden happiness in having done something so very naughty? I could imagine them risking trying it again another day now it had happened - though how they thought they had made the mistake the first time would be interesting.

Hard penises still in the girls; the girls still pushed, unseeing, against their pillows; a pretence at still fucking; the girls now filled with warm semen but strangely, so very strangely and if I had not explained the circumstance you would not have believed it, the warm semen inside them not at all the product of the penises now within the respective girls! And, you can imagine, with TSM present, there was more product to come (or 'cum' if you like) and which would come from neither of those two penises. There was a third penis in the room, a mystery penis, a cuckoo penis – and a very firm one at that! A penis which was about to enter both Debbie and Bev. Not just one but both and it was time for it to make its appearance.

The precision of time stop in the hands of a master – I had come a long way since that first stopping of time on the heath – I could stop time at will and at just the right moment. The ideal time for me was the moment the husband, boyfriend, lover's penis was removed yet the girl was still so accessible. So much more bother if she has already curled up into a ball or is walking across the room. All manageable, but why make things difficult when it could all be so easy?

The boys backed away, each glancing at the other's now starting to droop erection and began to crawl up the bed towards their girl but they did not get very far. The way was open for TSM. There on the respective beds was dark Bev and fair Debbie, bottoms in the air and with their warm and well lubricated sexes on display and accessible. What more could a time stopper want?

I had all the time I wanted as I stepped from concealment and got ready to fuck each girl in turn - as was my right. I undressed - a necessary preliminary. Wonderful to feel like that, wonderful to see the tableau before me of sexual fun, wonderful to walk towards them feeling so erect and ready. Nice just to pause and stare at the two freshly fucked sexes, examine each swollen pudenda, enjoy the warm scent up close of girls in heat, smile at the evidence of the boys' ejaculations. A very intimate examination, a post coital inspection.

It was Debbie first.

"Are you ready?" I asked as I lined myself up kneeling behind her. "Aren't you a lucky girl – three cocks all in one evening?"

But she did not answer either question.

The lovely touch of wetness on the end of my knob and then a delicious, easy sliding home – all the way. Nice to hold like that and fondle breasts and then drop a hand and feel Debbie's sex from the front, all her fair curls, soft mounded pubis and all the interesting bits down below complete with my own penis firmly embedded. I began to fuck.

On the next bed Bev and Ben frozen in time, around me silence apart from the sound of my breathing and the wet sounds my erection was making in Debbie. It is all a little eerie time stop sex, all so very quiet but I suppose masturbation is not something undertaken with a lot of noise usually – or do you like to come to some heavy rock track? A pounding beat as you pound your... I think you get the picture

A pause and then I swopped, pushing my quite remarkably slimy erection into dark Bev, slipping in amongst the wet curls. Equally pleasant to explore, nice too to feel her breasts and sex as I worked.

Nice to step back and admire the girls again from the rear before mounting Debbie again. Of course I could keep up this swopping over for quite a time. No urgent need to come, able to stop or pull out at will and moreover swop and I must have done that ten times at least. Had they been on the same bed I might even have tried a stroke in one and then a stroke in the other. Is Polygamy like that I wonder? Or is it always a matter of separately bedding your wives? And what if you had five wives?

It even occurred to me to try and come in both but whilst amusing it seemed I would be more concentrating on execution than pleasure in undertaking that particular idea. Doubtful if I could get from say Bev to Debbie without spurting once or twice between them. A waste!

There was no conscious choice but Debbie was the lucky recipient. It is I suppose the primal urge to procreate but the mind really does not want you playing about – it wants the semen inserted, the job done. I was in Debbie, pushing away, and the desire to come just became overwhelming. I grabbed her hips and pounded away, a real smacking noise as my thrusting hips met her bottom and then – if you like the term – my penis 'exploded,' pouring the pent up ejaculate into Debbie.

With all the 'playing about' it was a good hard, long ejaculation. Most enjoyable, but far too short. Why can't the thing last a gasping full minute?

Still erect I pulled out of Debbie and hopped across and pushed into Bev whilst I still had firmness and let myself subside inside her. It just sort of seemed the thing to do.

Well, that had been a pleasant evening. No need to do anything but dress and depart. Nice to see the couples settle down to sleep. I suppose I could have turned the light out for them. Imagine their surprise if a naked man had just casually walked into their bedroom, said 'goodnight Bev, goodnight Debbie, goodnight Ben and Dave' and switched off the light.

Would they wake and have more shared intercourse in the morning? Well, not fully shared unless I turned up – um, perhaps, it was certainly an idea!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers