Timestopper Begins Ch. 26

Story Info
Trapped in a lift with three girls - these things happen.
7.3k words
4.62
52.7k
21

Part 26 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Ch. 26 Time and other things flow

"It's been a terrible day," said Dharini to both Emily and Amanda as they got into the lift at the office. "Something very strange happened in that meeting."

"Weird," said Emily but she was looking at me as I stepped in just as the doors closed.

"Where are you off to?" asked Amanda looking at the suitcase I was carrying.

I never got to answer because as the lift car began moving downwards pandemonium broke out.

To the girls it was as if their clothes had just magically disappeared. One moment fully clothed: the next stark naked in the lift heading downwards to the ground floor where, in the nature of lifts, they would be discharged into the reception area. Panic - I should say so! And then there was me. Just as naked - and how nice to be naked with them; how nice to be naked with my three work colleagues in real time; how nice to be in a private little box with them in very close, naked proximity.

"What, how, oh..." Amanda's head going from side to side taking in not only her own nakedness but those of her colleagues including me - and she did not miss my rising erection. Oh yes, I was making very sure I was not only going to be naked with the girls in real time but pleasantly erect as well.

I turned to Amanda, my knob nicely stroking (by accident of course) across Dharini's curls.

"Wha.. What's happened? Where are our clothes?"

In the suitcase of course - that was why I'd brought it! I had it tucked away in a cupboard for days in case the opportunity arose. Easy enough for me to collect out of time when I found the girls waiting by the lift and bring it with me. Planning and foresight you see! But I wasn't going to tell them that!

Emily was looking at me with a frown.

"We can't come out of the lift like this. How... what if it stops at another floor? How has this... can we stop it?" Dharini's voice a little shrill. Her body a little fantastic.

Unfortunately there is no stop button in a lift. Just an emergency one and that is for the lift not functioning properly. The lift was functioning properly - the numbers on the indicator were steadily dropping towards 'G.'

"We can't go out of the lift like this - not with you like that!"

How kind! Amanda was thinking of me and my sticking out penis. It was pleasingly prominent and very present indeed in the lift car. She was looking right at it - lovely!

"We'd better press the button again and go back to our floor." Emily spoke. She was calmer than the others.

"The doors will open first - on the ground floor." Amanda's voice had a note of panic.

"What if people are waiting to get in?"

"Walking back into the office like this?"

"I'm sure it'll all be fine, won't it?" Emily was speaking to me.

I nodded, "I expect so."

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - G. The girls looked in fear at the door. 'Ding,' and, as it opened, they found themselves fully dressed - just as when they had got in. Me too. It was all exactly as it had been except that Amanda was going to find her panties getting a little sticky on the way home!

Ah, but I have got ahead of myself - ahead of the story. It had all happened at the first floor, you see. The girls could not stop the lift but I could. Their eyes had been averted from me, indeed not looking at anyone but the indicator board, I had halted time.

"Well girls, whilst we are all here, all trapped in the lift, who fancies a fuck? Thought you all would!" My erection now very deliberately and obviously poking at Dharini's fur. It had all been a fantasy of mine for a time. To be stuck in a lift with girls - naked girls. And there I was with three of them! Wonderful actually to have been truly stuck. Waiting for the lift repairman and wondering what to do. And all of them coming up with the really right idea - keen to engage and saying so; all of them saying complimentary things about my body and how they would really like my erection inside them. Could they touch it? Could they suck it? Giggling and talking to each other as they did just that. Hands all over me; lips seeking mine, lips seeking...

But of course it was not like that. The lift was indeed stuck, we were all trapped together. intercourse was certainly in the offing and we had all the time in the world: only it was not the real scenario, rather it was me playing my time stop games.

Still, not the worse position to be in - stuck in a little box with three warm, naked perfectly detailed mannequins. Lovely to turn from one to another and brush my erection against their fur as I took their soft breasts into my hands. Three sets to play with - enough for any man! Just so nice to move from one set to another. Aren't girls so different from boys! Aren't girls so different one from the other! Such different sizes from Amanda's little pointy jobs to Emily's full chest.

I have already explained how much easier it is for the timestopper if he chooses to play with a freshly fucked woman or at least an excited one. To be crude - we like our woman wet not dry. We like our women dripping with excitement. An un-lubricated vagina is not easy to get into: let alone enjoy. I had three naked girls with me but were any of them at all ready for penetration? Well, there was only one way to find out - they would have to be inspected. And don't we just like to inspect!

But what if all - rather than none - were ready lubricated? Unlikely - but what then. Hmmm? Three naked and wet girls all to myself trapped in a lift. What should I do? What should I do?

First things first. There was fur to be stroked. And be fair, given the choice of stroking the cat or stroking furry girls which would you rather do?

'Tufty' - Amanda - is not over hairy 'down there' but it is all so sweet. I had enjoyed Amanda quite a few times. Just loved her flat little tummy with its neat tummy button. Just so nice to run my fingers from there down to her little sprouting of fair, straight hairs around her slit - her tuft!

Delectable Dharini, the sultry beauty of the office. Such lovely coffee brown, rounded breasts with their almost black nipples, her ample hips and vee of black blue hair. So lovely to stand in front of her, my knob pushed into that pubic hair. A tug downwards on my penis and I positioned it so it could just slip between her thighs until our curls mingled. Nice enough to be rubbing myself all along her sex but could I actually enter? Seemingly no. I helped myself with a hand to position the knob; I was certainly pushing at the right place but not going in.

Stepping backwards up I sprung - the naughty little eye at the top of my knob looking for somewhere else to shed a tear!

I was a little bit nervous of Emily. Her comments had been a little too knowing. I turned to Amanda and poked at her dear little tuft, before pulling my knob down and letting it 'catch' in her little pink slit. Just caught; just enough to hold it there and not have it bound upwards again. A gentle push and it began sliding forwards - along a way it had been before, of course. What was really nice, and a little surprising actually, was how easily my knob slid happily along between her lips and then straight on up into her. One seamless, fluid but quite slow motion. Amanda was sexually excited - nice but unexpected.

To backtrack at this point: you may be wondering what happened in the meeting before the lift incident. What had Amanda described as strange?

It had been a tedious meeting - meetings at the office often are - and I had got just so bored and had started playing with the girls. Everything had suddenly gone so quiet and, unlike everyone else, I had moved around to stretch my legs. For a little while I had stared out of the window marvelling at how nothing was moving and how I alone was conscious in a strange silent world.

"I don't know if you've noticed," I said out loud still looking out of the window, "and I think this is rather interesting unlike, if I may say so Alec, your totally tedious explanation, that Emily has forgotten her bra this morning."

She had not, actually - well not yet. So nice to wander across to her chair and begin undoing her lovely crisp white shirt, button by button, before removing it. There she was, in the middle of quite a big office meeting shirtless and with her bra showing. Well, that just would not do! The clasp undone and off it came. It would not be correct to say Emily's breasts spilled out. With time paused they did not move at all. The sudden lack of support did not mean they dropped down even a little way - on the contrary, they just stayed put, still effectively supported by the missing bra. Two glorious handfuls complete with their lovely nipples - one of course inverted. I grasped, I felt and of course I sucked! I left them a little uplifted, nipples rather wet with saliva as I carefully put back on and re-buttoned the shirt.

With bra in my pocket I re-seated myself and let time flow once more as on and on Alec droned. Emily however, just so obviously, felt her breasts suddenly plop down within her shirt being unsupported by her bra. A surprised look on her face. Would she feel they were also wet with saliva and that her nipples had been chewed upon? Without asking it was difficult to know! Her surreptitious feeling was just so amusing - establishing her bra was missing.

Much happier now and boredom banished I moved my attentions to Dharini. She was standing there paying close attention. Smartly dressed, not in a sari that day but, just like Emily, in a white short sleeved shirt within the jacket of a smart dark blue skirted suit. I could have gone for the popular disappearing bra trick but instead went for the old loose elastic game. As Dharini stood there she clearly, very clearly, felt her panties starting to slide down her thighs. She was not hidden at the back; to have tried to stop them would have been just so obvious to everyone. Her face was a picture as inch by inch, time stop by time stop, they slipped on downwards. Pressing her legs together had no effect - though it made it harder for me reaching up inside her skirt!

Eventually they were around Dharini's ankles. I had pulled them to her knees so far that when time restarted they just dropped down and there they were! Pretty little yellow panties.

I do not think anyone else spotted them. Dharini quietly eased herself back through the people standing behind her and headed for the exit. Hardly anyone glanced at her and I do not think anyone realised she had been hobbled by the panties and was walking strangely. I was strongly tempted to follow and catch her halfway across the office - out of time - and play with her now defenceless sex. Tempted but did not. Tempting also to go through the same actions again when Dharini returned but you can overdo things!

After Alec it was Amanda's turn to speak. Our efficient little graduate certainly had poise and an easy ability. I am sure she will go far. Lovely to watch her speaking, so much more interesting than Alec - even what she was saying was worth hearing but the best thing was just seeing her!

Of course I did play a bit of a trick on her. I waited until she was nearly finished. Everyone looking at her with rapt attention when suddenly, for just a split second, she was naked from the waist up. It was almost subliminal but there, etched on everyone's retinas was the picture of Amanda's little pointy breasts. There was a collective intake of breath but of course little Amanda did not notice at all. Such a naughty little trick! And I did it again - thrice in fact.

Had it been the excitement of addressing the team that had got Amanda worked up? Had she got a sexual thrill out of it? Rather unlikely. Difficult to imagine the aged professor addressing his large class of mostly young girl students and finding himself erecting within his trousers and knowing that some time during his hour long lecture he was going to get so excited with his talk that he would spontaneously ejaculate within his pants. Knowing with resignation that it always happened. It was something he has got used to over the years. The bigger the class the worse it got. The bigger the proportion of girl students the worse it got! Sometimes, safe behind the lectern, he had actually released his penis through his fly knowing it was more comfortable to let go out in the open rather than spend the rest of the day sticky in his pants! So strange to be standing there, addressing his students, gesticulating at some important point with himself so exposed, so erect - albeit hidden by the lectern. Always difficult to keep talking when orgasm happened and not gape and blink at one of the prettiest students at the moment of release.

His dearest fantasy, to be able to address a group of pretty young students - an all female audience - naked and not hidden by the lectern; the young girls listening with rapt attention to his every word but their eyes, nonetheless, taking in the size and prominence of his erection; seeing their knees rubbing together as they too got more sexually excited but still listening carefully to him; and, when he reached the twin climax of both his lecture and his orgasm, the girls breaking into spontaneous applause as his penis shot ropes of white cum all over the front row, spraying from side to side as he turned one way and then the other whilst his erection jerked up and down. Of course his fantasy did extend to giving some girls extra tutorials, private tuition in his room - private naked tuition - involving rather less free, enclosed so to speak, ejaculations.

Or, returning to Amanda, was it looking forward to a pleasant evening with her boyfriend that had made her wet? A pleasant anticipation no doubt.

However, or whatever had caused it, as I stood in the lift naked with the girls and with my knob pushing steadily deeper into Amanda's nicely damp little snatch, I knew that Amanda was indeed very nicely worked up. But, there again, so was I!

Just so nice fucking Amanda. Really nice doing it with her - indeed our - colleagues naked around us. Better still if it had all been voluntary and in time with all the girls anxious to help me to a nice conclusion - and why not helping Amanda as well! But I certainly did fuck Amanda to the usual conclusion. A lovely pulsing conclusion right up inside her.

I stepped backwards pulling myself from Amanda. There was still one more floor to travel; a few more seconds before I needed to stop time again and dress the girls, and indeed myself, ready for the doors to open on the ground floor; a few more seconds to travel whilst I needed to be erect to maintain 'continuity.' Yes, sometimes with timestop I was a bit like the continuity man in films ensuring all things are the same in a particular scene, that someone has not suddenly changed his shirt or is holding her glass in a different hand. Of course my erection looked a little different, a little wetter, rather oozing at the head and distinctly post coital: but it was still erect!

The lift travelled the last few feet; the girls' eyes more on the door than me and my oozing erection. They were fearful of the opening of the door, they were doing their best to cover themselves - you know, arm across breasts, hand splayed over bush. The naked girl being coy look that we all so much like!

'Ding,' and, as it opened, they found themselves fully dressed - just as when they had got in. Everything just as it had been when they got in except that Amanda's panties were definitely going to feel stickier and stickier on the way home. The girls hardly said anything as they rushed off, each in her own direction home.

"Look here," said Emily to me the next day. "There's something not right about you."

We were in a meeting room, a private meeting room.

"You frightened the life out of Karen and I don't like that. We are... very good friends."

This was clearly going to be a rather serious conversation.

"And then there was the lift - yesterday. I thought I'd been sort of dreaming before but it's not is it? It's some kind of magic. It is you."

I tried to look rather blank. I had not been confronted like this before.

"You were around at my place that night. You were there again with Karen a few days ago. I know it. You were most certainly in that lift yesterday. You wouldn't hurt me would you?"

Hurt? No, not at all. Not really.

"Emily, no of course not. I wouldn't hurt you for the world. Not my nature and I like you too much. Really. I'd ask you out only..."

"I'm already going out with Karen."

I nodded, though what I was really thinking was that I was not 'big' enough!

"Nobody here knows about Karen so that proves..."

"You mentioned her!"

"All I wanted to say was... well... I would not mind, um, sort of dreaming of you again only leave Karen alone. You spooked her. I didn't like that. Just me. If it's just me then... then, I don't really mind, actually... once in a while."

"Sorry." A bit of an admission.

Emily moved a little closer. "I've no experience with men. I like their visual appeal but not for real, real - if you get my meaning - but I didn't mind dreaming of you too much and what you did. I don't mind dreaming of you again sometime. Karen - leave her alone, but..."

My eyebrows went up.

"... she... is away this weekend."

Well 'fuck me,' I was actually being offered the opportunity of sex. Not time stop sex, not a snatch of in-time sex with a sleeping girl, not the opportunity to substitute for Mike with his blindfolded girl: no, not that sort of thing but the real McCoy.

"I er... um... OK, Emily. If you are sure..."

"Not sure I can stop you."

"No, not really. What time?"

"Nine."

"Friday or Saturday."

"Friday."

"Sweet dreams then."

"I hope they will be."

We didn't even touch. A short quick, almost enigmatic, conversation in a meeting room at the office. A most interesting development. For TSM things were getting a little more complicated. What did I say when Emily, as she surely would, asked about my magic appearing/disappearing trick? What explanation should I give. That I had been struck by lightning? Easiest to say I'd found a magic ring when out walking!

Naturally Friday found me around at Emily's. A careful me. I was wary of a trap. I could not really see how that could be engineered but there again Emily did not really know how I worked.

There was not a couple of big blokes with a net and handcuffs hidden away; there were no secret cameras filming away; there was no discreet panic button in the lounge or bedroom; there were no policemen and women hidden in vans nearby. I combed the place whilst Emily waited frozen in time.

That said Emily was most clearly expecting company. She was dressed, or rather undressed, for the occasion. A very nice white bra, white suspender belt, stockings but no knickers. Well that would have got in the way of the flesh coloured strapless dildo - the one I thought of as Karen's!

A somewhat confusing sexual image. A dark haired voluptuous girl, with a most impressive set of knockers, a delightful curving soft body with fine wide child bearing hips wearing erotic underwear yet appearing somewhat hermaphrodite with her fine upstanding erection. Very feminine: but not!

She was standing, resting her hands on the settee back and looking at the television.

Was she going to greet me like that at the door. No, I think she expected me just to appear. How to appear though. Clothed or naked; flaccid or erect?

I thought I'd match her. Perhaps make her feel more comfortable.

"Good evening, Emily, you're looking very..."

She whirled around and there I was. Not the smartly dressed young man in the office meeting room a few days before but completely naked and sporting an erection as fine, I like to think, as her own. Rather like in the lift actually.

"... sexy tonight."

I just walked up to her and rubbed my erection against hers. She didn't move. The reality of the assignation perhaps more of a shock than she expected. She looked down, her mouth open.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12