Timestopper Begins Ch. 34

Story Info
Timestop in a supermarket - naked shopping!
4.7k words
4.46
25.6k
11

Part 34 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers

Cindy in the supermarket

Should I lie on top of Cindy right there in the park, right there in the sunshine and do the manly thing whilst Carson looked on unseeing and frozen in time?

I would have to deal with the result. I knew she would notice, realise something was amiss -- had she not in that supermarket? Oh, perhaps I have not mentioned that? It had only been a week or two before. Just a little bit of fun. I had been out shopping and had seen Cindy in our local supermarket, in the fruit and vegetable section in fact. She had not seen me and was engaged in talking to Dan Settle from a few doors up the road from us. Katy was not with her. Perhaps Carson or her mother was looking after the little girl.

I liked Dan. A good old boy as they say. A bit of a lad too in his day from what I had heard. Yes, he liked the ladies and I was sure he would be happy to talk to young Cindy all day if she let him. From where I was I could see when Cindy was pointing something out to Dan -- the conversation seemed to be very much about the fruit and vegetables -- his eyes were quick to take a peak down her shirt at her cleavage. Understandable -- us men do like that valley between the soft round hillocks, we like to look and think of what lies further up and around those little or not so little hills. Would like to go climbing upwards or perhaps sticking our fine manly erections between them, even inside their brassieres, and 'saw away' until we leave a little rivulet behind or perhaps a winding, creamy stream running in the valley between the hillocks!

It was an amusing idea in my head. A glance to where the security cameras were pointing to see how 'in shot' I was and then seizing the opportune moment. Suddenly everyone in the supermarket stopped moving -- apart from me. Mentally noting my position vis-à-vismy trolley I walked over to Cindy and Dan.

"Hallo Dan, what are you looking at? Shopping for fruit? Grapefruits, melons, some nice ripe cherries?"

Cindy was looking away: Dan was looking down her shirt.

"Hallo Cindy. Shall we give Dan a better view?"

Always nice undressing Cindy. So pleasant to undo button after button and remove her shirt before attempting the clasp of her bra. And there they were, Cindy's firm grapefruits or melons out in the open and topped by rather nicely distended 'cherries.' Yes, Cindy was full of milk again!

It was tempting to squeeze and squirt Dan but undoubtedly Cindy would more than notice. The poor girl suddenly finding herself topless in the supermarket and a bit more than dripping milk... just a bit! No, my objective was to give Dan just a second or two's flash of her wonderful breasts - not just the cleavage but them entire.

Dan got a whole two seconds. Cindy knew nothing about it but certainly caught Dan staring at her chest. The shock of seeing her breasts suddenly exposed in all their swollen glory had frozen him as if he was still stuck out of time. His confusion was saved by the arrival of Mrs Dan carrying shopping to put in his trolley. Dan was looking puzzled but with a smile on his face as they walked off. Completely inexplicable to him - he would perhaps think he had a very good imagination! It hardly needs mentioning that I had returned to my trolley, dropped Cindy's shirt and bra into it, got back into position, started time for two seconds or so, stopped it again, returned to Cindy and dressed her, returned to my trolley, got into position and started time once more to watch Cindy's reaction and the arrival of Mrs Dan.

Cindy was watching them go, gently shaking her head and probably thinking, 'Men! What do you do with them?' before looking at her shopping list before resuming her walk around the store. But of course TS Man was not going to leave it like that having seen Cindy's breasts all taut skin and standing nipples; why should I not take a break from my shopping? This time with time once more paused it was not Cindy's clothes I was dropping into my shopping trolley but my own. Yes, TSM getting into costume! Once more I walked over to Cindy and once again I unbuttoned her shirt and removed her bra. Her breasts did not just look rather swollen but were indeed very firm to the touch. That hardness that comes from being very full of milk - the skin taut, her veins showing through the paleness of her skin and her nipples standing looking just so suckable. And of course my lips closed around first one and then the other and drew Cindy's lovely, warm sweet milk into my mouth.

Some customers in the supermarket might go to a little cafe for a cup of tea or coffee but I had my own somewhat different refreshment! And I am not sure I did not actually have the full cup as well!

Drinking a young girl's breast milk is not just refreshing but it has an erotic pleasure as well. By the time I stepped back from Cindy's second breast I was 'sporting' TSM's 'rod of power.'

"Would you like a drink too?" I asked Cindy, indicating my penis. It looked, I thought, eminently suckable and quite capable of producing an 'adult' milk, though not in the sort of quantity Cindy's milk came in - alas! What a shame. Imagine if you could orgasm for the time it would take for a whole cup of 'man milk' to come out - steadily spurting or simply running out depending on the man. The semen just coming and coming; and coming as the woman drank!

Cindy, though, was not bent down to the right height, was not helpfully eating a banana or otherwise holding her mouth in a nice round penis shape. On the contrary her lips were tightly closed in concentration, reading the shopping list in her right hand. No reason why, though, I should not enjoy her in the conventional way. No reason why I should not undo the denim belt around her waist, pull at the brass button of her denim skirt and ease the zip down - and, indeed, remove the skirt altogether. No reason at all; and having done that it seemed unnecessary to leave her in just panties: it was pleasant to have a second naked person in the store.

What a fine figure of a woman that I could walk around and admire; and what a fine figure of a man as well - I rather thought, particularly if you like to see your men tumescent. Would these naked people engage sexually - I rather thought so!

It was unlikely, though, that Cindy was readied for sexual intercourse. I rather doubt talking to Dan had resulted in a pleasingly warm rush of wetness between her thighs. Lovely how girls do that - become wet - though it is simply the counter point to the male erection. I would need lubrication instead but, of course, there were plenty of appropriate bottles, tubes and tubs of vegetable oils, skin creams - even butter around the store! Probably in the pharmacy section there might be tubes of actual sexual lubricant.

There was no hurry. It was actually rather enjoyable wandering around the supermarket unclothed. Of course I had been naked with other people before but it was particularly strange to be wandering around the supermarket stark naked with everybody else frozen but clothed. And of course I could stop, admire and touch if I came across a pretty girl.

Exceptionally nice to spot a small group of older school girls and walk towards them with my erection rising with my thoughts - thoughts about them. It would be a real male fantasy to walk towards a group of girl sixth formers in their smart uniforms whilst naked and feel your erection rising in greeting and the girls giggling and pointing but undoubtedly excited, impressed with your naked body and particularly your fine erection (of course!), just so pleased to see you and quite clearly itching to get their hands on you. And you know each and every one has suddenly had a warm wet rush between her thighs as their bodies prepare themselves for possible intercourse.

Well, at least I was walking towards them naked and rising but there was absolutely no movement from them: they had no idea what a vision of maleness was approaching them! There were no rushes of wetness or expressions of welcome

"Hands up girls. Who has seen an erection before? What none of you! Your lucky day. Who would like to feel, then?"

Luckily one of the girls, a fine looking Indian lass had her hand by her side and happened to have her finger and thumb in a sort of 'O' shape. We move our hands around constantly and I had just happened to freeze time whilst she was like that. Seconds later and her fingers would probably have been quite differently positioned.

I say 'luckily' because I could so easily present my erection and push it into the space between thumb and finger. It looked like she was deliberately holding it! As if she was the one who had said, 'Me, me, I want to hold it!' So nice to be part of the group of girls; nice to pretend to be friends with them; friends in a very sexual way. Perhaps the only man available to them locked away in their school - rather a more 'viable' environment than a supermarket; invited to undress and then be handled by the girls; perhaps, if it had not already happened, to be erected by the girls - indeed why not by the girl whose hand I was in? Gasps and comments about how 'big' it is. Not so, as you know as well as I. I have before now revealed I am certainly not under endowed but, equally, have seen larger on my 'travels' as TSM!

Pleasant to push my penis between the girl's thumb and finger just as if she was moving it as I thought about how super it would be to be hidden away in a room with these girls at their school. Would they let me undress them? Would they insist I undressed them? And what would happen then?

Pleasant thoughts but my movement might, if I was not careful, result in the girl holding me getting a sticky hand! Amusing to imagine her surprise once time restarted and I was not there anymore. "Urgh! What's this?" It would be warm as well, which would really puzzle. What would her friends say? Would I have produced enough for it to be dripping? Would one suggest it looks like 'cum,' even 'it tastes like cum!' Perhaps all of them helping her wipe it away.

But I withdrew - not just from the group of girls but from the girl's hand; a little like withdrawing from a vagina, I thought. But withdrawing from their vaginas or, indeed, entering them in the first place was not my plan with the girls. I rather suspected if I did attempt entry I would not come out again with the same solidity I had gone in - semen would be released and my plan was, rather, to do that with, or rather in, Cindy over by the fruit and vegetables. Properly I was in search of lubrication not girls.

Difficult though not to be distracted on a mission when naked and erect out of time in a supermarket with plenty of young women around. I had not gone more than a few steps before my eyes had registered a tall black girl as slim as anything who was pushing - or rather frozen in the act of pushing - her trolley up the frozen food aisle. Advancing upon her, there was most certainly no let-up in my waggling erection - it was standing firm with the thoughts of undressing the girl. She was really fine and dressed to impress. A very short grey tweed skirt displaying her slim and very smooth dark brown legs to best advantage - and the high heels certainly helped. Small bottom, almost boyish but the swell of her hips within her skirt belied any masculinity. A simple white top but accentuated by a silver necklace. Her hair was short and frizzy; it topped off a pretty face complete with those generous lips black girls tend to possess.

I had left the schoolgirls alone: not so this girl. It was not long before she was as naked as the day she was born - though I left the high heels. A very fine, athletic, young woman! Her slim thighs were clearly strong and capable - as capable of running 400 metres, I suspected, as engaging in a rigorous coitus. I would like to have seen that, or indeed both - the running and the fucking! She could probably give most men a good run for their money... both on the running track and in bed.

Walking around her I admired her slim but shapely bottom as well as her dark, dark curls hiding her sex - so thick and tightly curled. It was like brushing wool against my fingers. Perhaps in keeping with her athletic frame her breasts were not big; indeed the brassiere was almost unnecessary, but they were more than a man's and the black nipples and areolae rather larger and undoubtedly feminine. I like variety and these were very different from Cindy's (and did not yet produce milk!).

Pleasant brushing my knob against her wool (though I almost had to be on tip toe) and, no doubt, it would have been pleasant to have gone rather further and let my knob explore her hidden 'cave' but that was promised to my neighbour, Cindy. I knew, though, I would be visiting this girl and we would be 'engaging' sometime soon. Rather prosaically I went and fetched my diary from my jacket pocket in my trolley and noted down her details from her purse in her handbag. Athletic Diana would be visited and I rather hoped she did have a boyfriend. I wanted to see her engaged in intercourse - rigorous coitus - I would enjoy playing the voyeur and then joining in.

Tempting in a way to leave Diana like that. Suddenly naked but for her high heels in the supermarket. Watch her panic. Amusing but cruel! Tempting nonetheless. Perhaps I could dress her again after a minute or two but with the security cameras more than likely recording the event on video tape, and with so many people around, it was probably not something to do. Better if we had been alone somewhere - like with that jogger I had played with - or, indeed, perhaps just with Carson somewhere. He genuinely trying, and me pretending, to help the naked girl.

"So, Diana, perhaps I'd better dress you again. A shame because you do have such a beautiful body. I'm sure you'd like me to fuck you, but not just this moment. I promise I shall visit -- possibly very soon."

Clearly she was disappointed. I mean, given her right hand was tightly grasping my erection, brown skin on white, it must have been clear to any observer that she was interested! OK, yes, of course, I had placed her hand and wrapped it so snugly around me a little earlier.

"You'll have to let go..."

All this playing around was not getting the necessary lubrication. So, leaving Diana once more neatly dressed, I went and got my trolley. It seemed to me I might as well finish my shopping before fucking Cindy. Quite amusing to be wandering up and down the aisles picking things off the shelves with nobody else moving and naked albeit flaccid again.

Hardly an aisle further on I found my way blocked by a couple of people - somewhat an inevitability in a supermarket, but made that much worse by time having stopped. Either I was going to have to go a different way around the supermarket or move one of the people. They were young, I presumed a couple, engaged, I suspected, in discussing the relative merits of breakfast cereals. My suggestion, if asked, would have been muesli with plenty of dried fruit. But they did not say anything to me.

The female part of the pair was the easier to move aside but having held her - and, despite being on a mission to find lotion for Cindy, being in no hurry - it will be no surprise to learn I undressed her as well. An ever so sweet Indian girl, small, as I said, but rather well formed nonetheless. A very round face with laughing eyes - discernible even with time stopped - and a pretty mouth, long curly black hair repeated lower down in colour but not in curliness. Her mons, on examination, was sparsely covered in fine dark straight hairs with her slit easily discernible through the hair. So easy, there in the supermarket, having undressed her to crouch down and take a careful look and admire the delicate tracery of dark hair over the brownness of her plump mons. Her skin a rich coffee colour, nowhere near as dark as Diana. Quite different in shade. Her breasts very much round and mounted with almost golden coloured nipples and areolae, lighter than her skin.

The girl's hips wide and her bottom plump and well cushioned - the sort made for men to approach from the rear and, well, bounce against! On her fingers, gold rings including her wedding finger. More than likely the short young man was her husband and had, no doubt, many times enjoyed the pleasure of mounting her from the rear. How was I to know, perhaps that might be their favourite position, maybe in the privacy of their own house doing just that not simply on the bed but with the girl over the back of the settee or spread across the dining table or the kitchen work surface. I could envisage on a country walk when all alone they might gamble naked but on all fours. Perhaps in a hay field, feeling safely alone, perhaps the other side of a hill from the path in a little secluded dell by a wood they could really indulge their fantasies. Leaving their clothes behind and moving on all fours across the field until the little bull mounted his heifer.

No obstacle to me mounting the heifer there in the supermarket but perhaps putting her on all fours and me as well was a bit of a bother. Better if I could simply drape her over something. My eyes lit upon the shopping trolley. Oh, I couldn't... but I could! A judicious padding of the handle with her and my clothes and I had the girl over it -- head down in the trolley amongst the groceries but hips, bottom and legs all hanging over towards where I would be pushing. I would be steering the trolley holding her hips but walking between her spread legs and with my erection poking at her sex as I walked. A steady knocking and rubbing against her soft sex by my knob.

It was probably not the most comfortable way for her to ride but certainly funny to see. And as I walked off with the trolley leaving her husband behind I rather thought it was going to get funnier. Nice to feel myself touching her with every step as I went in search of a suitable lubrication -- but not now just for Cindy. I rather relished the idea of fucking the girl draped over my trolley -- and not simply in one place like she might with her husband on the bed or in that field I had imagined. My idea was to fuck her on the move -- whilst shopping!

I soon found what I was looking for and picked it from the shelf. A squeeze on that bottle of lotion - in preference to oil, butter or mayonnaise (well, it would work!) - and liberally coated the old JT. Dropping the bottle into my trolley beside the girl I readied myself to set off once more but this time my knob was not just knocking against the girl's pudenda, not simply genitalia rubbing together in a friendly fashion, no, I had pushed in and lodged my 'bell end' inside the young girl. A further push and not only did I slip further in but the trolley began to move -- I was actually moving it, yes pushing it with my erection! So nice to walk forwards down the aisle and feel myself moving in the girl, my moving legs causing an in and out movement. It was proper intercourse whilst shopping.

I could pause and reach for some item whilst still connected or just step backwards and walk toward the item to collect it, perhaps having to say 'excuse me' when reaching around some time frozen person. A person completely unaware of the polite young man out shopping naked and displaying a shiny and lubricated full erection - unaware of him picking perhaps a tin or two of tomatoes off the shelf and then walking back to his shopping trolley, placing the goods in it and then walking around it to push his penis back into the naked girl draped over his trolley before walking off.

It was a very pleasant way to shop. Completely absurd but fun and certainly a laugh. It was something I would have to do again!

Almost, but only almost, between the marmalade and the home baking sections Cindy lost her chance of being inseminated in the supermarket. Almost the young Indian girl was the lucky recipient. I had to stop the trolley suddenly and grit my teeth -- it was an almost! Clearly time to redress the girl and put her back with her husband so they could continue the important breakfast cereal debate. Erect but unconnected I started to push her back, still collecting a few items on the way. I admit to re-entering and a few more strokes as we came up to him but after that it was all the bother of redressing and placing her back on her feet with him still blocking the aisle. Hopefully her tummy would not be too sore from the pressure of being bent over the trolley handle.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers
12