Timestopper Begins Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apart from a pleasing grope of a very well-endowed girl I did not further interrupt my shopping and returned with my shopping list complete to park my trolley right back where it had been parked when I had stopped time. I was not worried the security cameras would spot my shopping trolley had become fuller. Very possibly nobody was watching anyway. Around the store there was a risk someone might see a jar, tin or packet suddenly vanish right in front of their eyes, having been removed out of time but there was no risk to me in that.

Time for intercourse with Cindy -- I had had enough practice!. I squeezed the bottle of lotion once more and smiled; the lotion made my penis look like I had just cum; just as if it was fresh from fucking or perhaps, given that the squirts were all up it, more as if some other man had just ejaculated all over it perhaps as lubrication, Carson perhaps, helping me out. How kind, but what a peculiar idea! I walked over to Cindy rising once more as I did so. A sort of greeting, and so right for such a lovely girl. I really liked her.

"I've been sort of saving myself for you." How sweet of me! I embraced her. Warm, soft, naked but, alas , unresponsive. No reaction as I eased her back against the display counter and parted her thighs and stepped towards her.

Looking down I could see that, already, my pressing against her had left lotion on her pubis. Even without inserting myself I was making Cindy messy! Given my walk and exploration of girls around the supermarket my penis was very ready to do the job. I rubbed myself against her sex and then pushed. All the lotion that I had splashed over both my erection and knob had the right effect, my smooth round, tapering dome pushed at her entrance and opened her. Once again I slid into Cindy's warmth, a little way at first but, building up, I pushed further and further in until I was fully engaged and began the work. The sound of the fucking and my breathing the only sound in the supermarket - indeed the whole world, for all I knew. The lotion was doing its job, the feeling lovely and slippery. Working her from the front I could reach down and suck her nipples as I fucked - and I did! Lovely to suck and, of course, lovely to drink from her.

Indeed, when I finally came releasing my 'man milk' into her, in what felt like not inconsiderable spurts, I was sucking milk from her - our liquids being exchanged and going in opposite directions! The electric pleasure of my ejaculation intense. From my wandering around the supermarket and my play with Diana and others I had been 'standing' for quite a little while on and off - but mostly on! My balls had even begun to have that dull ache which meant they needed to release. Push, push, push at Cindy as I built up to my climax. As I finally came, the drawing up of my balls and that sudden rush up and out and into Cindy, I cried out in both relief and pleasure. On the second spurt I did rather bite down on Cindy's breast, rather harder than I should have done and probably leaving teeth marks. They would not look like Katy's... perhaps she would think them Carson's.

All good things come to an end. I stood there panting; still intimate with Cindy: but it would not last. It was time to dress Cindy and return to my trolley to dress myself and restart time and carry on and pay for my shopping. Perhaps I might actually just walk around the corner of the shelves and pretend to see Cindy for the first time and have a chat. So funny to be talking to her minutes after having been so intimate with her; knowing she had my semen between her legs; and yet she chatting away as if nothing was out of the ordinary had happened except perhaps her breast feels a bit chewed and sore.

My shrinking penis slipped out of Cindy. No longer turgid but feeling rather rubbery and looking not a little messy it was time to tuck it away modestly in my trousers..

"Well, that was nice. We must do that again sometime. Perhaps with Carson?"

My idea of having a nice little chat with Cindy did not work out - not at all. As soon as time restarted Cindy did not carry on as before. Not a bit of it. Had I been a bit rough with her? I did not think so. But it was clear she was reacting to the invasion. A cry, a hand to her breast, a wriggle of her hips. She was feeling something and then she was off, out of the store and leaving her trolley behind. I did not know because I am not Cindy but was she suddenly feeling all sticky and a bit battered as if she had been really fucked (as she had)?

It would not, though, do for Cindy to find semen in her panties and inside herself to say nothing of that lotion. I had perhaps been a bit too careless.

I went and paid for my shopping at speed and despite Cindy's head start was home before her. Being able to stop time does help in such situations. I was able to remove the evidence of my 'indiscretion,' if not the teeth marks (oops!), before she had a chance to look and was back in my house brewing a cup of tea and unpacking the shopping before she did that. I had been foolish.

12