Timestopper Begins Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Splop and spooff! I think were the respective sounds of the jam and the flour!

Spluttering from Cindy, "Eeek!" And she was up and out of the back door in seconds. I think it was the natural fight or flight reaction. Cindy chose flight and just got out of the seeming attack of the ingredients! There she was, stark naked, covered in honey, oil, blackcurrant jam and flour on the lawn in the sunshine. I had not expected quite that reaction.

I thought it was time to feel what the honey felt like. Pausing time I walked around the kitchen avoiding the oil and flour on the floor and looked out through the half open door at the garden. It occurred to me that Cindy going outside opened further amusing opportunities. Nice to be able to play with her in the sunshine but there was rather more than that to do. Rather than stepping out and touching Cindy's honeyed mons with my erection – though that most certainly remained the plan - I closed the kitchen door a little more, crouched down and hid and allowed time to flow for a second before closing it a little more and giving another second of time before I closed the door completely and flicked the Yale lock leaving Cindy locked out in the garden. Locked out of her house, stark naked, unbelievably messy and without any means whatsoever of hiding her nakedness. The washing had not been put out to air!

Back in my house, dressed and a few carefully taken photographs later (a little unfreezing of time as I caught her from an upstairs window), I walked out into my garden making a bit of a noise so Cindy could hear me. I heard the back door rattle and a rather rude expletive as Cindy discovered just what a jam she was in (yes, blackcurrant jam!).

As I knew would happen after a little while she called to me. There really was nothing else she could do. There Cindy was, stark naked without even a pair of slippers, dripping with honey, oil and blackcurrant jam and locked out of her house in her back garden in broad daylight. At least she was not visible to a whole block of flats or a square of houses; but she certainly was to her neighbours – if any were looking. I, her trusted friend was called to help. Cindy explained in rather a choking voice, as if she had been crying, she was in 'a fix,' had locked herself out and could I come around and let her in.

"I... I'm not quite decent. I... I'm in a bit of a mess as well."

I could not simply chuck the key over the fence. I had, after all, only the front door key; a swop we had made 'in case.'

Inside Cindy's house all was quiet. Katy had not wakened. Pausing time at the kitchen door I once more divested myself of my clothes. Naturally I was going to have a little 'play' with Cindy before my gallant rescue!

With time unmoving any surprised neighbour watching naked Cindy was not going to see a second naked person step out into the garden or be perhaps shocked at what then transpired.

Was Cindy a sight! Standing there on the lawn looking expectantly towards the back door, trying to maintain some sort of dignity, an arm across her breasts and a hand hiding her pubis, but failing to hide the fact she had honey, oil and blackcurrant jam on her body- to say nothing of the flour in her hair, on her face and down her body. Evidently she had had some attempt at cleaning herself with her fingers but it had both made them sticky and her more of a mess than when the various ingredients had fallen on her.

Carefully I moved her arms and hands out of the way.

Mmmm, blackcurrant jam and girl milk! Have you tried it? Thought not! Nice to squeeze Cindy's other breast and watch the milk squirt and freeze in time. Rather than lap it up I left it to add to the mess. As Cindy stood waiting on the lawn watching me come out of her house – once time restarted – she would also feel her milk running down and know I could see that as well as her messy nakedness.

My re-erected penis stood firm and I touched the knob to Cindy's honeyed mons. The feeling rather pleasantly sticky; as I pulled away it sort of stuck to her a little bit; I liked that and did it a few times before pressing the whole shaft against her and getting an even stickier sensation particularly when I pulled away! It even made a noise. Nice to rub myself up and down her slit and over her 'honeyed mons;' the resistance from the honey to the movement a real pleasure.

There was no reason not to return to the kitchen and come out with the slightly squashed honey bottle and squeeze yet more onto the sticky girl. No reason at all! And no reason at all not to squeeze it between her bottom cheeks – Cindy was not really going to notice that she had got even messier. And then the feel of all that squeezed honey in the cleft of her bottom as I pushed my now sticky shaft into that cleft – not with a view to penetrating her anus but so it lay up the cleft with my shaft and knob twixt her cheeks. Incredibly tactile with the honey and a faint but certainly audible sucking more than squelching sound as I moved myself up and down between the cheeks. Fucking fantastic! Up and down as I pushed myself against her oil slippery bottom cheeks. Actually it would have been quite nice to come just like that; my erection going up and down in her cleft and then spurting up her back - where she wouldn't be able to see it!

Up and down and then a slipping under and between her honey sticky thighs. It was not at that point sexual intercourse. Waiting for me she had brought her legs together so my knob was simply pushing along her vulva and clasped by the soft skin of her thighs. So easy to do, because of the honey, but not a free and easy sliding as it would have been had it just been the olive oil – deliciously slippery as that would have been – but a more resistant sliding from the viscosity and stickiness of the honey. Wonderful – I could see myself changing from TS Man to 'Bee man' and carrying a jar of honey, leaving girls totally confused as to why their knickers and sex were all of a sudden sticky with what was undoubtedly honey. I could see myself really getting into honey sex!

"Fuck, Cindy, just look at my cock," I said stepping back from her and revelling in the sensation of her sticky skin's seeming reluctance to let me go. I walked around to the front of her and gently moved one hand to hold me, curling her fingers around my shaft. It was certainly sticky and messy with the honey. "It's so close to going off I think perhaps three pulls on it with your hand would set it off. I wonder how high up your tummy it would shoot. Can't really make you more of a mess than you are! Fuck, Cindy, you can't imagine how sexy you look messed up like that. Come on, let's fuck!"

What would she have said if I had suddenly started time like that and she found her hand around my honey sticky erection? I could not see her saying something about how nice it felt!

I pulled myself stickily from Cindy's fingers – wow, nice! Being wanked by a honey sticky hand would have been rather excellent! I needed to take this all slowly and really enjoy it. I crouched and applied my tongue to Cindy's crack – so sweet with the honey, though a delight to lick at any time. A little time spent there with my tongue exploring before I walked around behind her again. Fun feeling with my fingers just how sticky her bottom and sex was – though that meant I got my fingers sticky too.

It was time to fuck! A careful spreading of Cindy's legs, a bit more squirting of honey and then the application of a very sticky knob to Cindy's special entrance. Nice to revel in the stickiness around it; nice to push a little inwards in a sticky way; lovely to slide up into my friend and be, simply, very friendly. Surprisingly nice to feel my scrotum getting sticky and enjoy the tactile pull on that when it touched Cindy's skin.

Of course nice to have done a lot more things in real time. I could imagine Cindy would enjoy applying honey to her nipples and running them up and down Carson's penis and feeling them momentarily held by the stickiness as she pulled them away. It was rather less likely she would be happy to do such things with me! Real time was not an option for me.

Perhaps too much mess for regular play but I can report there is a lot to be said for both parties to a copulation, or any other kind of full on body involvement with one another, to do it whilst sticky

Stickily, my very firm erection moved within the girl, my fingers squeezing oily and blackcurrant jam covered breasts causing yet more milk to come. Steady up and down movements from me and then, finally, the orgasm. Cindy's milk coming as I gripped her breasts whilst my own ejaculate spurted into her. It was most certainly a good one – long and productive!

Phew! What fun. But now time to come and rescue Cindy in real time. First a little rearranging of her back into her modest pose; the bottle of honey picked up and put back on the chair in the kitchen and me wiped – well my hands and face anyway – and redressed.

"Cindy, what on Earth!"

I stood at the opened back door and simply stared. It was a remarkable scene. My surprise must have seemed completely genuine.

"Don't stare. You've seen a naked woman before."

"But, yes, but not like..."

Not like that, not covered in a wide variety of cooking ingredients – do not forget all the flour over her hair, face and body – or with, I noticed as she moved and because I knew where to look, what was an unusual cooking ingredient dripping a little down her inner thighs.

"What happened? How did..."

"Ooh!" A twitch of her hips – had she just felt a certain intimate dilation and the residual feeling of my enthusiastic pounding. "I had an accident, well accidents and... oh, please go. Thank you but please leave me to get sorted out. This is just so embarrassing but thank..."

A sound behind me and Carson walked out onto the scene. What a time to pick to come home!

"Oh Carsie!" and she burst into floods of tears.

"Huh?"

Between the sobs, "I had a bit of an accident or two," she said as Carson stared from his naked and messy wife to me. It must have been quite a sight - and a puzzle.

I made my retreat but nonetheless listened; first from the other side of the fence and then in their house as Cindy explained what had happened and how she had had to call me around to help. There was in reality nothing untoward about her being naked in the garden with me (and a wide variety of cooking ingredients).

"I must look such a mess, what did he think of me?"

"If I'm honest and I don't know what he thought, Cindy, but you can't imagine how sexy you look messed up like that. Come on, let's fuck!"

Hey, my words exactly!

"What! No!"

"Yes!"

"Not like this."

"Yep, exactly like that!"

"What's this?" I heard him ask.

"That was blackcurrant jam."

"And this other sticky stuff - oh it's honey. How did you get it down there? Fuck Cindy, I want you upstairs on the bed and spread. I want to eat you out like that, it all tastes so sweet and is so sticky."

"No!"

Cindy on towels thrown on their bed. Carson just pulling his clothes off and his erection literally springing into view – something I was temporarily incapable of. His head going straight down and between her thighs and very clear snuffling, licking noises coming to my ears – the sound of cunnilingus!

"Mmmm. I like honey! I never thought. Wow! And what's this white stuff here and on your thigh? Is it flour mixed with oil? Sort of salty. I don't recognise the taste..."

And Carson was back between Cindy's thighs and despite just how messy she was Cindy seemed to be really appreciating that, the tears were gone and a hand was stickily playing with her blackcurrant jam coated nipple! A shame I had used up my ejaculation: though so funny to see Carson lapping it up mixed with the sweet honey - probably rather nice actually - sweet and salty!

Carson seemed to like the stickiness as much as I had done. Happy to roll his penis in the honey, evidently revelling in the tactile sensations as much as I had done. And then he presented it, sticky and shining with the stuff for his wife to suck. Yes, his knees astride her chest and his firm erection and swollen knob right in front of her mouth. Lovely to see her tongue come out and lick the honey. Nice to see the couple so happily at play. Cindy's tongue so gently licking at his knob, just little licks at it and the honey. Carson, no doubt, not just enjoying the sensations but the whole thing of hanging his equipment right in front of his wife's face. With a grin she licked all the way down his shaft, even licking his wrinkled scrotum - had he got honey on that too? And then she returned to his knob, taking it stickily between her lips.

Some nice sucking, perhaps some nice tongue work, and then her lips sliding up and down Carson's shaft - lucky bloke! Clearly he was enjoying himself and began thrusting with his hips going what was evidently too far into her mouth. Cindy pushed Carson back and his knob came out of her mouth and bounced upwards. She was choking and trying to sit up. She pushed him off her.

"Carsie! Don't do that. I don't like it. I just can't take so much - not all of it."

The oral play was not over. It was just Carson was not going to be astride. She had him kneeling and, still lying on the bed, propped herself on her side, on her elbow before slipping her lips once more onto his penis, her hand holding it and giving her 'control' as she fellated him.

It was, of course, all a bit too much for me. I had to stop time and take a walk. Not so much as to cool off from the sexuality of it all but, rather, quite the opposite – to give me time to 'warm up' and be able to mount an erection! I was not going to miss the opportunity of placing my own in Cindy's mouth.

And, of course, I did not. Returning from a good long walk and dropping my clothes outside their bedroom I returned 'refreshed,' walking in on the couple with my penis rising - a friendly greeting! There was Cindy with her mouth still full of her husband's cock. Nice but it needed to change. Carson's cock needed to come out and mine go in. It was certainly sticky when I grasped it and eased him back and out.

"Nice cock, Carson." I think I have said that before sometime, but it certainly was not a bad example of the manly appendage. It was certainly very firm in my hand. Sticky with honey and nicely wetted at the end from Cindy's mouth I did wonder whether this was perhaps a good opportunity to see what sucking a cock felt like – how big was it really in the mouth; what did the woman feel – was it nice? Carson's would certainly be sweet - honey sweet! I got quite close – but not quite close enough! Instead I went back to my original plan and slipped my own between Cindy's lips. I knew what that felt like and I liked that a lot! Soft, warm and wet – and with Cindy's tongue nicely positioned. I could feel it, soft yet with a little gentle rasping on my fraenum as I moved.

I did not hurry myself – there was no need. I could move myself gently but enjoyably and let my hands roam over her naked body – or indeed Carson's had I been so minded, he was very much to hand and looking, I have to say, very manly with his fine erection.

"Now look," I said to Carson, "watch this." Carefully I moved forward, sliding my cock millimetre by millimetre further into Cindy's mouth, my knob going further and further, clearly past her little hanging 'uvula' and on past her tonsils into her throat until I had the whole penis in her mouth and my balls resting on her chin.

"Really Carson, this is how it should look! Not comfortable for the girl of course but so fine for the man. Would you like to try? She's your wife after all!"

But of course Carson despite his fine erection did not move as much as a muscle.

What was more, lying on the bed it was perfectly easy for me to slip from her mouth and move my penis back between her legs and enjoy a bit of fucking as well. Nice to have the choice. Nice to be able to swop around, again and again. Having come an hour before I was in no hurry to come, was happy that it took a bit of time to build myself up to an ejaculation. Happy just playing with Cindy's body.

Finally my knob went back into Cindy's mouth, just such a pleasure each time to be able to watch myself popping it in there, and it did not come out again until it had done its thing. I had come vaginally earlier and I enjoy variety! Having come not very long before I did not think my little release would be too noticeable. Well, actually, it was very noticeable to me – wow, really electric, shudderingly ecstatic! But what I meant by 'noticeable' was to Cindy, my dear, lovely friend.

My balls drained and my penis drooping I retreated from the scene to dress, watch and listen.

I wondered if Carson had learnt anything from my demonstration of deep throating.

There was though some considerable choking and gagging by Cindy; Carson pushed away and a certain amount of semen (mine) flying as Cindy coughed.

"Fuck. Don't stick it so far and have you just come, Carsie?"

"No?"

"What's this then!"

There was certainly semen on his knob and in Cindy's mouth. She was showing him - you could see my stuff!

"No, I haven't. I mean, look, firm as anything!"

It was certainly waving firmly in front of her face! He pulled on it and it bounced up impressively.

"Well fuck me with it then!"

And he did. Classic missionary but with a no doubt unusual sticky feel as Carson lay on top of Cindy and pushed himself in. His buttocks rising and falling as Cindy locked her legs over his back leaving me with a strange view of two bottom holes, a pair of bounding testes and a lengthening and shortening penile shaft as it worked away at Cindy making squelching, sucking intercourse type noises.

Gasps and suitable grunting indicated both parties had reached a climax to their unusually sticky love making. I paused time again as they rolled apart and looked down on their sweaty and so sticky bodies. They had made such a mess of each other. Blackcurrant jam, honey and flour all over the place - mixed and smeared all over each other by the coming together of their bodies. Tempting almost to go and get some more sticky ingredients and make things even worse.

Time for a cup of tea, I thought, and I left the couple freshly disengaged from the marital act. There would be a lot of washing later – not least of the towels on the bed! There was also a bit of clearing up to do downstairs as well!

I supposed Cindy's awful day - an almost farcical scene, perhaps very accurately entitled 'Cindy is extremely silly' – had turned out all right. I had got away with a great deal, my friends had enjoyed some passionate and memorable love making and I had caused no upset whatsoever. The same could not be said of the next time I fucked Cindy – no, not at all.

12