Timestopper Begins Ch. 39

Story Info
The timestopper rises again!
7.6k words
4.42
25.2k
8

Part 39 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

The ethics of timestopping

I told you about Old Bill. That was something I had done just so well. I had most certainly enjoyed the sex with Sara, the girl who had been so unkind to Bill - a whole three weeks before I had released her to have her second weekend with him. I had certainly got something out of it - and you know what - but it had undoubtedly made such a difference to Bill. It had been so much more important to him. It was a much chirpier Old Bill I had met at his door after his second weekend; a man seemingly recovered from the shock and upset of his dismissal. For me I had the feeling of something done well, as if at last I had been able to use my special powers for good after the first ridiculous attempts at being the super hero.

What a difference a few months make. I had, back then, been elated at my success, so pleased with myself, but now, what with losing the friendship of Cindy and Carson to say nothing of Dharini, Amanda and Emily, my life seemed to be falling apart. And the boss was not happy with me. Was that something to do with Sara? Had she been subtle enough for me not to realise she was getting her own back or was my obsession with sex interfering with my performance (at work!)?

Head in my hands on that lonely heath I could look back and see myself changing from that original flash of lightning and my early plans to use my power for noble deeds into something else, something quite different. It had all been such a transformation; the changing of Power Man of Time into something very different.

No longer the selfless super hero: though, let us be fair about that - super-heroing had not worked at all - but a change into a particularly foolish and self-orientated man. I liked sex, I liked seeing naked women, I liked women and I had the power to enjoy women when I pleased. The temptation had simply been too great, the potential pleasure too substantial to ignore. Those first few explorations had left me hungry for more. I had not needed a costume, a super-heroing costume: indeed any sort of costume at all was rather a hindrance really.

I could see, sitting on that bench, it had to stop - or at least change. I had been doing worse and worse things. Thinking worse and worse things. This was not really like me. I had always seen myself as rather an ethical person but ethics seemed to have gone right out of the window - along with time. I knew I had to draw back and set myself boundaries. I was enjoying myself too much to simply stop. I was hardly going to stop enjoying the out of time sex. There seemed, though, no super hero role for Temporal Man of Power. No, he was gone (and his silly costume) but I would not let myself be totally unrestrained; I did not like what I had become - or, at least, was becoming.

There was just such an ethical dilemma or dilemmas in what I could do. We have our code of ethics from upbringing and from our own thoughts of what is right and wrong. I had struggled with my own but had rather succumbed to doing just what I wanted. And my thoughts had been getting worse - taking me into darker places and ideas. But, it was clear to me I did not really like hurting or upsetting people - well, unless they had hurt or upset me. I did not in my heart like that at all.

I thought back over my exploits as I sat cold and miserable on that bench, the very naughty but so erotic and so fun things I had done, but particularly to those where I had not been circumspect, had upset people and had risked discovery. I thought back about what I had done.

•The girls I had moved to the men's showers just as a prank and then, belatedly, realised just how terrified they were at the prospect, with twenty naked men around them, of having five erections each thrust into them and deposits made. I had, at least, been aware then that I had overdone things and had stopped the prank and put the girls back safely in their own showers. But would I have done that more recently? Would I simply have just enjoyed the sight of so many different shapes and sizes of erection plugging the chosen girls notwithstanding their tears and protests. I might even have joined in. Ha! There was no 'might' about it. With twenty excited indeed rampant men in the showers, all desperate to fuck the girls, would they have noticed an interloping male - as erect as they?

•I had been good, in a way after that for a time; had not played pranks really on Dharini, Amanda or Emily then - well, not as they knew anyway. Even Dharini with her mouthful of salty, creamy banana in the office had been delightfully oblivious!

•But then there was the party where I had exposed Mike to everyone. Perhaps they thought he had just run in like that rather than simply appeared - the befuddlement of wine and beer perhaps. But he had known he had been suddenly transported from the filing room. I had not exactly been subtle. And certainly I had not been subtle when I had stuffed ginger up his arse and fucked his girl whilst he watched. He had known about that all right! That, though, had been the intention. And it had worked - he left me well alone afterwards.

•Up on the Downs walking I had been none too careful with the walkers particularly Nathan and Di but they had all rather deserved what they got, I still thought. But later, I had done rather more in the house. It had been a hoot to mix them up but there was no way the events would have appeared accidental to them - not least because I had exposed myself to Nathan and Emma whilst in her mouth. They had discussed my 'magic,' yes indeed, knew I was not 'normal.' Was I wise to let that happen? And then there was the later public deflowering of Emma - something she had not wanted at all - and her virginal little snatch then being filled by not one but four men. Not just one but four all in a single evening! All just a little bad really.

•Then there was me, probably, being the cause of Jennie and Johnnie breaking up. Well, Jennie had not really been very nice to him... Perhaps I should see that as good work really.

•But then I had revealed myself to Emily - yes, she bottom fucking me and me her. That had changed the dynamics in the office with her. And now my relations with her were soured. She had not liked the way I had upset Dharini and Amanda. It had all been a bit too close to home with her. And then there was the upset - no fear - I had caused with Karen when I had joined the girls with the unexpected green dildo. Emily had been cross - very cross with me. And should I have revealed myself to her so much - fun though it had been? I really should not have let her know so much about me.

•And then there was Jayne Crawshaw and my unusual way of upsetting her talk. Again a little close to home but she had no way of accounting for the swimming costume being left in the changing rooms. Still I had certainly upset her big time. Or did she perhaps, now and then, in the privacy of her own bed remember when she had wanked three men in the steam room to conclusion and found herself becoming all wet?

•Close to home, once more, with my fucking Amanda in the arse in the office; was painting nipples green really such a good idea - OK at least it was not turquoise. It had led to more. More foolish pranks with her which had so upset her.

•Then there was that jogger I had forced to fellate me. That had really been out and out coercion. What if she saw me again? I had hardly been discrete that day and there had been no reason for me to be nasty to her. Just a whim. A casual self centred whim.

•The girls on the bus had just been a giggle and no doubt a nice surprise for the old man but I had really upset Carly, my mannequin girl, I could not but think she would see the flat differently now. Being always worried the poltergeist or ghost was around and watching her. Waiting for its chance to inseminate. Was that really fair? And I had been worse still when I had spoiled she and her boyfriend's little games and their 'jewellery.' I had got rather carried away. Perhaps because I did not like the piercings really but... it had been rather awful for them.

•Had I perhaps been a bit too unkind to Nathan - he of the oft squeezed balls - and Di when I had gone around and shaved them both? They had not been nice to me but would they now be permanently jumpy at the slightest sound in their house - wondering if 'he,' meaning me, had come back?

•The exposing of Amanda briefly in the meeting had not been too stupid - though it had not really helped - but the lift 'incident' had been just, once more, too close to home. Too revealing there was something not 'right' about me. It had led to the spoiling of my friendly office relations with Mandy and Dharini - and perhaps my friendly 'out of hours' relationships as well.

•I had not really been exactly kind when I had terrorised the blond girl in the swimming bath by repeatedly moving her back to the wrong changing rooms and, moreover, I had risked disgrace to those lads who had stood naked and erect in the Jacuzzi. Funny but over the top. I had got carried away.

•Perhaps turning a girl into a mannequin in the shop window had not been too bad, but only because no one really noticed and there were no complaints. Funny to me but that could have been her job - her livelihood gone just to satisfy my selfish desires.

•The ballet incidents with the girl were perhaps within acceptability. Only she had been affected and I was not really sure she did not a little deserve the unexpected ice!

•The girl on the train had been a hoot. But what if she now had nightmares and panic attacks about going on trains? My ejaculation right in her face; just suddenly happening had been so amusing to me; rather erotic really, but to her...?

•I rather saw my adventures with Nitin as a kindness to him but in reality had I not tempted him too far? Had I not damaged his moral code and what if he risked doing the same again but without me there ensuring his safety? What, if this time, Dharini woke whilst being fucked or Aja awoke and was less than happy at what he found? With Dharini no longer speaking to me I would not be able to easily ask if Nitin was visiting and make a point of being around to protect him and very likely enjoy Dharini at the same time. The games with Sally at the party culminating with me cumming in her hand had been harmless really but, nonetheless, could have revealed something was just not right and more evidence against me perhaps with Dharini and Amanda. Not, it now transpired, more evidence was needed.

•And did I not know it that I had overdone things with Cindy and indeed Carson big time? I so now knew that! Fun in the park with pregnant Nora (and me helping her along with the birth!) had not caused problems: but had not Cindy getting just so improbably messy been foolish? And then had come my pièce de résistance. There was absolutely no question that that my stupid in time ejaculation had been more than stupid. Fucking mad, to put it bluntly.

I had to do something. My life seemed in tatters - and it had not been like that just a few days before. I needed to change again. I was a young man, I could start afresh. There were, just so clearly, some things I should not do. I could see that now. My helping Bill and ensuring proper recompense to him by Sara, my helping of Nitin all showed a better sort of way. I could have fun but within limits and I should try and use my powers, where I could, to help not hurt people. I had to have boundaries.

Awful that I had lost friends and, worse, really hurt and upset people I liked or even, let's be honest, loved somewhat. But there would be others. It was not as if I was completely friendless.

I stood and slowly made my way home. Thinking, thinking as I went.

I sat and wrote with my best fountain pen, left over from school, on a good sheet of writing paper a carefully thought out list setting out my limits. I headed it the 'Three Laws of Time Stopping,' - there was an element of plagiarism about them:

1. A time stopper may not significantly upset or use his power to upset or harm another human being.

2. A time stopper must leave no discernible trace of his actions or cause anyone else to suspect his abilities.

3. A time stopper may enjoy his abilities to the full unless this conflicts with the First or Second Law.

All of these I had broken but resolved to do no more.

It was all somewhat different from my original noble ideas of Temporal Man of Power but I was setting myself limits; super people can either be super heroes or super villains. I know, I've read the comic books after all. But I was different: being neither one nor the other, both super hero and super villain rolled into one. It was up to me, the super hero, to prevent the super villain in me running out of control. I needed to do this by setting myself limits. My Three Laws of Time Stopping were me in the role of super hero, controlling myself. I felt rather smug at what I had written and pulling myself a little out of the gloom that had enveloped me for days, began looking forward to further exploits, comfortable within my laws and what they permitted me do without worrying. I would keep to them.

A month of abstinence; a month of reflection; a month of concentrating on my work and improving things with my boss; a month of leaving women alone; a month for things to settle; a month to move on.

Finally, feeling comfortable in myself once more, I headed out. Not next door to visit Carson and Cindy - they were staying away in any case and their house was almost sold. I realised my time with them was over and done. Not to Dharini and Aja's, again my time with them was done, but to Nora's. Hopefully she would be in and I could be nice to her but leave no discernible trace of my actions in her panties or anywhere else. Perhaps her breasts would be uncomfortable with too much milk; perhaps she and her husband, Tim, might have resumed conjugal relations and there could be an undetected third person in their bed. A third person acting like the cuckoo laying its eggs unsuspected in another bird's nest. Yes, subtly and discretely laying my semen alongside another man's, yes, right in Nora's little nest. Neither Nora nor her man need know anything at all about my Cuckoo Cock!

It was like old times but now with care and consideration, you appreciate. Care not just to blunder in but to plan my activities; to ensure there was no risk of discovery or create any sort of worry, uncertainty or any unease that something was wrong. A careful waiting for Nora to come home pushing her pram. A careful out of time retrieval of her front door key the very moment she had put it back in her handbag having opened the front door; an out of time journey to the lock smith to have a copy made (in time) and a return to Nora's house out of time before there was (virtually) any chance of her noticing the key's absence. An out of time opening of her front door with my brand new key and the replacement of the original in Nora's handbag before I did anything else.

What a nice house! I wandered around exploring; enjoying being nosey but looking for hiding places - hiding and watching places. Now where was Nora?

Nora was upstairs changing the baby - urgh!

I sat quietly in another bedroom waiting.

"Now Sammy, Mummy's going to have a quick shower and then she'll feed you. You just lie there and play and I'll be back ever so soon."

Happy gurgling noises - from the baby rather than the shower. Showers gurgle undoubtedly but not happily, or, I suppose, unhappily for that matter!

It was a very quick shower and Nora was back with Sammy in next to no time and then there were different sorts of noises - happy ones again! The sounds of a baby feeding. Little sucking noises, little gasps as it remembered to breathe and then the sound of the baby being patted on the back followed by a very clear 'burp!' Babies can be very sweet. I just hoped it was not going to bring it all back up again down Nora's presumably naked back.

The sound then came of the baby being tucked up in its basket.

"Now you go to sleep, Sammy. Mummy's going to have a sleep too."

I sat there listening to a few sung nursery rhymes. Nora's voice was very good and then silence.

A few more minutes wait and then it was time to investigate - prudently and considerately out of time, of course.

The little baby fast asleep in its basket and seemingly Nora as well. There she was under a sheet with her eyes closed and her long, dark curly hair spread across the pillow. A pretty girl. I remembered her so well from the park with... well, Cindy and Carson were now in the past.

How well had her figure recovered from her pregnancy? It looked fine enough moulded under the sheet but it would be pleasing to see more! Was she asleep, though? Best if she was because, if still awake, she might well notice when time restarted that the sheet had moved or she was not quite in the same position all of a sudden or..., and I knew this was more than likely, she would notice unexpected feelings as if her nether regions had recently been knocked about a bit, a feeling of sudden lubrication and that her nipples felt a bit more chewed. Perhaps not enough to alarm but so much better if she missed all that by being asleep.

I crouched behind the bed and started time. Steady breathing from Nora - almost certainly out for the count. Perhaps in my former attitude I might have stood up and even pulled the sheet back in time to gain the added pleasure of seeing Nora actually moving a little with her breathing: but not now. My observance of the Three Laws was strong. No in time shenanigans; all would be out of time. Silence fell and I stood up.

A month of abstinence and desire was rather strong. There I was in the rather lovely Mrs Nora Davis' boudoir with the rather pleasing prospect of reacquainting myself with her body. Last time she had been heavily pregnant and it had all been in the sunshine of the park: this time it was in the late afternoon sunshine, inside and would be on her bed. I was interested to see how well her body had recovered from the stretching of her pregnancy; of carrying little Sammy all those months. I smiled as I slowly undressed - once more TSM getting into 'costume' - at the prospect of the unveiling of the girl: yes, pulling back the sheet.

Of course I did not know if she and... Tim was it?,,, had resumed conjugal relations. Well, I would find that out another day; would hopefully enjoy a bit of a 'show' as they copulated right in front of my hidden eyes (the fitted wardrobe already established as a perfect viewing point. If they left a light on I would very much like standing there watching and completely unsuspected, in accordance with the Second Law, probably both naked and erect, and watch their lovemaking whilst gently wanking, only to step from my hiding place at some suitable moment - out of time of course.

What moment? Perhaps just at the moment of withdrawal; Tom's as yet uninspected penis pulled from Nora's steaming sex, leaving it open and ready for my own entry. Ha! 'Steaming!' Not what a women's pudenda really does even after the manly deposit has occurred though, I suppose, conceivably, on a very cold day it might just!

Imagine the scene. An ice cold day on the Russian Steppes; a brave Cossack, dressed in furs, steps back from a beautiful young Slavic woman also heavily dressed, revealing, within her skirts, her wonderful open pudenda, the sun making the beautiful framing of her fair curls shine like gold and rising into the sharp and freezing air comes water vapour from their recent conjunction. The second Cossack steps forward releasing his firm erection into the cold air as the woman beckons. It is too cold to leave either penis or pudenda exposed for long: it is best if they are quickly joined. With mutual sighs the man and woman come together - the strong erection plunging into the truly 'steaming' sex!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers