Timestopper Begins Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if all three came home inseminated? I would be 'up' for the challenge. One inseminated again by me that very evening. One in the depths of the night, providing I set the alarm clock, and the third caught in the early morning before she had even woken. And if they were not early risers and it was the weekend then no need for the alarm clock. Instead the second girl could be taken when I awoke and the third mid morning, a pleasant exercise straight after morning coffee. All three waking to find themselves unexpectedly soggy around their nether parts; each one thinking their boyfriends had leaked a lot but, of course, not mentioning anything to their sisters.

Interesting thoughts as I watched the girls from my bedroom window. Things were certainly on the 'up!' I looked forward to my first inspection of each of the daughters, a close and intimate inspection of breasts and other things. Severally or together? Well, that would be interesting to see.