Timestopper Begins Ch. 40

Story Info
Things look up once more! Saturday night with 'friends'.
8.3k words
4.47
22.6k
8

Part 40 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

Chapter 40 - Things begin to look up again

Saturday night and I had promised myself a visit to Nora and Tim's. Freshly showered, dressed in a nice crisp white shirt and newly pressed jeans - I had made myself presentable for the occasion - I found myself standing across the street from their place wondering what I would find. Was Saturday night going to be their night for a bit of what we South Londoners call 'nookie?'

As if on cue the downstairs light went off. A smile from me and I walked on past their house and disappeared into the shadows. Literally! In the darkness I stopped time and, indeed, to someone watching it would very much have seemed as if I disappeared. I would not appear again walking out of the shadows - not in time anyway. Across the road I stepped to their door in the silence and slid my key into Nora's lock. Again a smile from me. How symbolic. My illicit key entering Nora's lock as no doubt Tim's legitimate key had done many times before: hopefully I would soon be following Tim's erection in much the same way into Nora's sex!

So quiet. Just me and silence.

"Hello, anyone home?"

Pointless. No one could answer but silence can get rather oppressive. I climbed the stairs.

Even before I reached the top of the flight there, before me, was a naked person, unmoving of course. Well, sex or no sex in prospect, Nora and Tim were no doubt getting ready for bed and certainly Tim was well on the way! I recalled I had met him in the park but not like this. I reached and shook his willie. It was much closer and easier to reach than his hand! Much more appropriate, really, given what I had come to do with Nora!

"Hello Tim. How are you?" Up and down I shook. "How is Nora? Ready for fun and games I hope. We do need to get you nice and firm as I want your wife really warmed up - wet and liquid you know - before I set to."

Ever so gently with my finger tips I pulled back his foreskin and left his completely flaccid penis standing, pointing up at the ceiling in the fully erect position. It would just fall down again as soon as time restarted but the hint was there! Discernible trace? Not really -- though the movement might cause him to look down in surprise.

Unusually for a man, he was completely shaven 'down there,' just like his wife. It must be something they rather liked together; perhaps they gained a greater intimate contact that way, when pushed together you know.

Nora was feeding Sammy; bare to the waist, she was cuddling the baby and it was fully plugged on! A nice little maternal scene. I hoped to be doing the same later --no, not with the baby! But first the little domestic tableau needed to move on in time and I needed to hide. I chose to hide in the bedroom and watch Nora.

Perhaps rather than Time Stop Man or Temporal Man of Power I should have chosen the name 'Wonder Wardrobe Man' or even 'Wonder Wardrobe Wanker!' A big 'WWW' emblazoned across my chest. I did seem to find myself in an awful lot of wardrobes. Or, perhaps, 'Covert Closet Contemplator.'

With time running, Nora carried on feeding and outside the bedroom I could hear a bath being run. A normal domestic scene was proceeding. I would have to wait.

It was some little time in the wardrobe before Nora stood and put a now sleeping Sammy down in its basket. Nice, very nice, to see the now unburdened Nora moving. Her long unbound dark hair cascading down her shoulders and her substantial breasts wobbling a little as she moved doing a bit of tidying up. Did I like the way they hung and elongated when she leant forward? Did I! As I said, bare breasted and particularly feminine in her long, ankle length, flowing green cotton skirt Nora was quite the girl for me.

It would be a nuisance if she wanted to put something in or take something out of the wardrobe. I would be disturbed in my contemplation and have to move. Not a real problem -- just a possible nuisance.

A sound, and through the crack of the wardrobe door Tim hove into view. He had evidently had his bath and had a small orange towel around his waist.

"Hallo man, Sammy's gone to sleep." Nora's arms went up and around Tim's neck and she pulled him to her to be kissed.

Orange and green do go well together. Nora's dress and Tim's towel merging as they embraced; Nora's breasts squashed against Tim's naked chest. It was not a short kiss.

I was not surprised to see when Nora stepped back that Tim had reacted in that manly way men have; it was clear to my eyes that his towel was 'tenting' at the front; and Nora did not miss that either.

"What is this?" Her fingers closed over the raised piece of towelling with a little plucking movement. "May I have a look?"

Yes, please! I thought. I really liked the idea of an aroused woman unveiling a man's erection. My hand reached for my zipper. Erections should be exposed!

It got better: Nora did not simply undo the towel but knelt down; her long green skirt flowing around her on the floor; wonderfully she was getting down face to face with the prospective revelation - and I was pretty sure I knew what that would mean!

Nora's hands reached and undid the towel and let it go. The orange towel unwound itself and slid to the floor exposing Tim almost as I had left him on the landing, his penis raised up in the air and with his knob uncovered but there was an important difference - he was now most definitely engorged.

"Well, well, well what a nice surprise - is this for me?"

Actually so was the other erection in the room: the one sticking out of my fly!

Nora reached and stroked as she stared at the thing right in front of her eyes.

"Sooo big."

Not that big actually but nothing to complain about. I am a judge of these things. I have seen them before!

"May I suck?"

Her lips moved in closer as they opened. Nora was not hurrying - it was sort of in slow motion. Fantastic to watch. I was really being treated! A little running of her tongue over her lips as she got closer. Nora looked so lovely like that, on her knees with her skirt spread and so delightfully bare breasted with her big dark nipples all standing and pointing. They looked so suckable and so, actually, did Tim's cock. I could really see why she wanted that in her mouth - big smooth and rounded, something really substantial. If I stopped time I could suck both Nora's nipples and Tim's cock.

I had never got around to sucking Carson's, though I had come quite close to it. Alas, the opportunity had gone and the more alas I was not going to have the opportunity of joining Cindy and Carson in their bed. I was not again going to have the opportunity of joining with Cindy. How I had enjoyed the companionable fucking of Cindy; Carson unknowing that he had help until that last stupid act of mine. How I missed them both as friends and 'playmates.' How nice if all that stupidity had not happened and I could as easily move from Nora and Tim's back to my own house and just nip next door for a little play before bed, completely without their knowledge. Perhaps even find the opportunity to fuck Cindy whilst sucking on Carson. That might be rather nice! But the opportunity was lost and, as Nora's lips closed around Tim's knob, so too was the immediate opportunity of playing with his penis. It was now in use!

Lovely to watch Nora's gentle sucking on her husband's cock. Such a so right tableau - standing erect man with kneeling sucking woman and, I have to say, the half nakedness of Nora and the complete nakedness of Tim added to the effect. Have I mentioned how good she looked bare breasted and half naked? It all looked just so enjoyable for Tim and, naturally, I wanted to try too: not, unfortunately, with a moving mouth but at least if I timed it right I could feel the warmth and witness.

Ah, the precision of a master time stopper. Nora drew back and just as the penis left her mouth, saliva still joining lips and penis I froze time.

Suddenly the tranquillity of the little intimate tableau was disturbed by the appearance of a second man, a fully dressed man with exposed and upwards pointing erection. A man who was, very clearly, taking the greatest interest in the scene.

So nice to be able to come up close, really close and look and examine. Nora's pretty lips more than parted, indeed rounded and open; a wonderful liquidity within as if the prospect and reality had literally been 'mouth watering' to her; like the prospect of a good meal. Her glands had certainly produced plentiful saliva. Nice for Tim to feel all that slopping wetness. Was it perhaps a sympathetic reaction to a growing wetness down below? I felt and was surprised to find Nora already knickerless beneath her skirt.

Knickerless - such a nice thing for blokes to imagine: the pretty girl in the office naked - going 'commando' as it is put - beneath her long or, indeed, short skirt. Perhaps, whilst following the pretty girl up the stairs, the blokes imagining catching just such a glimpse. The young girl completely unaware, perhaps, that her work colleagues are even following, still less of the thoughts and strong erections feet behind her!

A lovely wetness between Nora's open thighs promising interesting activity. I had wondered, watching the oral work from the wardrobe, whether that was all there would be. Perhaps Nora was not yet ready for sexual intercourse, following Sammy's, arrival but more than happy to be orally pleasuring her husband and consuming his semen. If not at the prospect of intercourse, then perhaps, Nora's watering mouth had been at the thought of what she would induce her husband's penis to do.

What an ideal wife! One who salivates at the prospect of a man coming in her mouth! Always happy to 'blow' even if not wishing to fuck; indeed positively demanding it! Insisting on her 'breakfast,' perhaps taking a little snack as you drive up the motorway or insist on her 'reward' on reaching the peak of Great Gable. No disappointment for the husband that it is that 'time of the month' again.

It was certainly lucky Tim there on the bed with his ever so wet erection fresh from Nora's mouth!

So it did look like intercourse would happen though, actually, I would have been more than happy if Nora had drawn the 'sap' up Tim's penis leaving him to go to bed satisfied and her to read her book peacefully in her bath. More than happy because she would have got a particularly generous 'mouthful' - I would have followed Tim into Nora's liquid mouth and added my contribution.

I did not have to move Tim or Nora at all. There was no need for heads to be moved into position or bodies moved out of the way. No need forthe inevitable slight inaccuracy in returning them to position giving, no doubt, a funny feeling when time restarted of the world 'jumping' a bit. No, there would be not a hint - no discernible trace indeed - of my action; all I needed to do was slip past Tim and nose my knob between Nora's lips.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm - a deep sigh from me. So warm, so liquid, so delightful! A shame Nora was not going to slide her lips up and down my shaft, slide her tongue gently over and around my knob and perhaps tickle my fraenum and even suck. No, with time stopped that could not happen - and she was hardly going to mistake me for Tim, not with him right next to me. Indeed so close that his knob was sliding against my shaft as I moved in and out of Nora's mouth - gossamer softness only just felt, No, Nora was not going to stimulate: it was me who had to do the moving, but it was just so easy and so pleasurable. And something to, most certainly, prolong.

Pulling back I went downstairs to undress. As you know I always feel more comfortable pursuing my exploits naked. So much more pleasurable to have my skin exposed to the time stop people I interact with even if it is just the feel of their clothes against my skin; so much easier to be 'ready for action' and, I think, I rather like the idea of being exposed to them even if they cannot see me.

Back up the stairs I came and into Nora and Tim's bedroom - my erection bounding. Of course they had not moved. The only change from when I had stopped time was the broken thread of saliva, broken as I slipped into Nora's mouth.

"You going to have another go?" I asked Tim giving his erection a friendly tap and rub with my knob.

No answer.

"Would you mind if..."

It would have been pointless waiting for an answer. Of course he would have minded - big time! But he was not going to know. He was going to know nothing - not even the merest discernible trace! Once again I slipped between Nora's lips. Bliss! And, yes, it really was better doing it whilst naked. Just as wonderfully wet and warm as before but it was not just the feeling of her mouth, there was the visual delight of seeing my erection entire, juxtaposed with Nora; feeling my balls swinging unrestrained; feeling rather as one with the naked couple as if this was a consensual threesome.

So pleasant to be fellated by Nora even if it was me doing the moving; being able to take my penis out and push it in again; move it in and out and just seeing her lips around it. Wow!

And did I want to come? Did I! That terrific desire you get to unload - even though you know it is being stupid because seconds later the fun will be over, the enjoyment will have ended. Far better to keep erect and excited and enjoy the lovely feelings for as long as you can. Moreover the desire was very strong - I really wanted to come in Nora's mouth.

It took some will power I can tell you. I almost broke my Second Law before I had even started but, panting hard, I stepped back; I was just so close; gritting my teeth I willed it not to happen. Almost, almost the pumps had been engaged. My so firm erection quivered but did not spurt. I had been so close to fountaining, so close to spurting my white stuff, so close to splashing it onto Nora's face or perhaps Tim's erection or if I had stepped back further his naked buttocks - "Whoops, sorry mate."

I retreated to the embrace of Nora's dresses within the wardrobe; pulling the door almost shut behind me and making very sure I did not catch my erection in the door. Firstly because it might have hurt and secondly because I did not want Nora to notice there was an erection sticking out of her wardrobe. It might have caused a bit of an upset...

What I really wanted then was for Tim to come; for Nora to suck him over the edge. I just so wanted, out of time, to step forward, pull his ejaculated or ejaculating cock from Nora's mouth and sink my own in its place, my knob no doubt pushing into the extra smooth, hot, slipperiness of his own semen before, very quickly, adding my own to the mix. It becoming, for Nora's delectation and like most Scotch whisky, a blend rather than a single malt.

But it seemed that was not the plan. Tim's hand reached and he drew his wife upwards from her knees and they kissed. A pleasing tableau still. Naked man with erection kissing part clothed pretty girl. The long flowing green skirt somehow adding to the eroticism. Worthy of a photograph or two but so difficult to poke a lens out of the crack of a wardrobe door without it being noticed. It is not, of course, as I have written many times before, possible to take photographs when time is stopped. Cameras do not work out of time, so it was not possible simply to stop time and come out, even if I had a camera with me, and shoot pictures from several angles.

Tim's hand moved to a breast and fondled and then his head moved down and he sucked on a nipple.

Ah, ha! Interesting! Tim, unlike my sometime friend, Carson, liked his wife's milk.

There was more than just a little suck in prospect. More indeed. Tim was encouraging Nora onto the bed.

Nora smoothed down her skirt and Tim got properly into position, latching onto her right nipple and was so obviously simply feeding. His eyes closed and his cheeks moving. Again, a wonderful photograph. Nora propped up a little on the pillows, her dark hair cascading over their whiteness, one breast visible whilst against the other not a baby but a grown man having his hair gently stroked as he sucked on the nipple. The undoubted erotic quality considerable added to by the man's visible and, indeed, prominent erection. A very sexually charged scene. What a photograph! What a photograph - an erotic photograph indeed but what it would not have shown was the way Tim's erection twitched as he sucked.

Could the scene get any better? Well, actually, yes!

Nora's hand came down and held her husband's penis and gently worked it as he sucked on her. What a scene... and a scene I wanted to be part of.

Time stopped and I tumbled out of the wardrobe. Seconds later (well, no time at all really!) I was on the bed, the other side of Nora, and moving in to suck the other free breast but before I did I moved her other, and free, hand onto my own erection. A firm and lovely clasp. And then my lips sought the big nipple and sucked. Mmmm!

I wonder if someone, or rather some people have ever done what I so wished could have happened? Me there by invitation, not by intrusion, and with time actually flowing. Imagine a young mother breast-feeding two naked young men at the same time, each with lips clamped to a breast, whilst she gently played with their erect penises; her fingers steadily moving their foreskins as, with eyes closed, they drank her milk, and, after a time, out from the two penises issued their own milk, the girl smiling as she watched the steady, twin spurts of white semen.

Had Nora actually been manipulating me then, as I sucked on her breast, I would have come. No question of that! I was so turned on by the whole scene. Having her time frozen hand merely holding me was lovely - but not enough to set me off.

Back in the wardrobe, pleased at having shared in the milking of Nora, I watched developments. More kissing and then the green skirt was tucked up. Surely Nora would go and have her bath first and then come back to bed having given Tim a little time to cool off? But no, her legs parted. As I watched she was making herself available - to more men that she realised! But Tim was the first to accept the invitation, rolling over onto her and just sliding in. Nora's legs came up and she crossed ankles over Tim's back as he began to push against her. A pleasant little scene of copulation made the better I thought by the flowing green skirt.

Tim's bottom rose and fell as he pushed at the girl, up and down, up and down. Probably, given they were kissing, if I had been completely quiet I could have crept from the wardrobe and come even closer to watch and not been noticed. But that was not the sort of risk the new TSM bound by his new iron laws could do. Instead I watched and waited my turn.

It was obvious, if Tim kept working Nora like that, what was going to happen. Not a gasp from Tim but the sudden speeding and hard thrusts gave the game away - Tim was inseminating his wife! Of course I could have frozen time just then, pulled him off half way through his ejaculation; joined with Nora; made my own ejaculation and then put Tim back in to finish the job. Nora sort of experiencing two erections inside her vagina at once - well almost! I could have interrupted Tim but, really, it was just so much bother moving a heavy man around. Much easier to await the natural separation and then just move in, Perhaps the most I might have to do was re open thighs. It really mattered not - I would be undetected either way!

In fact I did not even have to open thighs. Tim rolled off and I paused time with Nora's thighs so wonderfully splayed and open, her sex most delightfully framed by her green skirt - looking just so inviting to an aroused and already naked man. All movement stopped and I stepped forth from the wardrobe proudly erect: I would not be re-entering the wardrobe like that: but would certainly be entering Nora like that!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers