Timestopper Begins Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would only take the curl of my little finger I thought to pull his penis away from Nora's hole and leave it poking further down or even higher at her other hole. Could I perhaps lube that up, even exercise it a bit myself and place him a little in so when time restarted down she would thrust and up he would go? Massive amusement for me, particularly, if they had never done that before! Perhaps Nora leaping from the bed clutching her bottom but it already having been too late. Despite still spurting on the bed Tim's stuff would be dripping from her bottom hole. Perhaps with mine already having been placed there as well as part of my preparation for the prank!

An idea for another time - perhaps. I wished to come inside Nora in the proper place. Moreover I wanted to come there before Tim this time. Turn and turn about you know. It would be easy enough for me to reach and extract Tim's penis and leave the way open for me. But rather more fun to do that a different way. Had Tim been fully lodged inside there would have been no other way. A nice idea, of course, to imagine pushing really hard and finding myself sliding into Nora alongside Tim. Two cocks in one vagina at the same time. She was certainly very slippery and very worked up but the organ despite its stretchiness isn't normally that stretchy! But with Tim only just in I thought if I approached from above I might be able to dislodge him just with the pressure of my penis pushing.

I would like to have held a mirror or had a cine camera and caught the scene. Imagine the film presented in the porn cinema on the big screen. A barely lodged but very firm erection clearly in a girl's vagina, everything looking just so wet, when, from above, a second erection comes into view - a particularly fine and well shaped erection with a prominent Corpus Spongiosum. Perhaps it is leaking a little. Perhaps gasps from the audience as a little semen seeps out of its slit - a little pre-ejaculate. It is all there to see on the screen, an erection projected so it is some six feet across!

The second erection moves in closer and closer. Surely they are not going to touch? Contact! The swollen head of the second pushing at the first, sliding up the shaft and then more accurately pushing at the entrance to the girl. Surely the second won't fit alongside the first? There is tension in the cinema as the audience leans forward spell bound. The second erection moves back a little leaving a little thread of semen joining the two wet erections and then the second comes forward with force to strike the first right at the join with the girl. Success! The first is dislodged and swings away as the second slides in; sliding all the way until the balls are up against the girl. Defeat for the first erection; there is no room for it now; the contest is over!

It was rather like that though I only felt not saw! I dislodged Tim's erection with my own and, once again, slipped right up into Nora. So warm, so slippery, so wet and so fucking delightful. Bang, bang, bang. There would be no withdrawal this time - I was coming before Tim - and for the second time that evening I spurted my stuff into Nora. Wonderful!

Only when limp and no longer filling the place did I withdraw; a backward flex of my buttocks and out I fell right onto Tim's erection. It had been there all the time; I had felt my balls sliding along it as I had fucked Nora. We had all been very intimate together!

Carefully I lifted Tim's erection to put it back inside Nora so the rigorous intercourse could continue when time restarted. Just like Nora, it was warm, slippery and so wet with her. Leaving it removed might constitute a discernible trace of my actions! In any case, there seemed no need at all to spoil Tim's orgasm. After all it had been very nice for the couple to let me share in their fun - completely undetected! I was amused to see how well I had actually caught the moment to stop time. Looking at the very end of his wet knob, before replacing it, I could see the urethral opening stretched and full of white - it was not just a primed erection, not just one ready to fire but one in the process of ejaculation. Carefully I placed it in Nora to complete what it had started.

There was no need for me to stay longer; no need for me to tarry further in their wardrobe. It was time to collect my things and go.

Once again I slipped out of Nora's front door - just moments after slipping out of Nora! It had been a most pleasant little evening with Nora and Tim. A most successful escapade. I had really enjoyed that. And so, very clearly, had they: they just did not realise there was a third party present. A visiting cuckoo in their nest. I smiled. Things were looking up again for me. I turned and looked back at their house. As Mr Schwarzenegger said - I'll be back!