Timid Amanda has Outdoor Sex

Story Info
All it takes is a little coaxing to unveil the slut.
1.6k words
3.68
23.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda felt absolutely useless. She was on the verge of the worst celestial meltdown of her 19 years on this planet. Her grades as an undergraduate in UCLA were in the dumpster. She had no friends to speak of because of all the time she spent playing World of Warcraft with virtual friends. She just felt as if she failed in life. She was up in her apartment feeling sorry for herself one day and she decided she just had it with herself. She reminded herself of all the reasons why she used to love life so much. Picnics alone, shopping, taking her camera out to take really cool pictures and just enjoying the little things to the maximum. So she decided to pick herself up, take the day off from the vigorous demands of school life and just relax. This was the day where she let all her inhibitions go and she realized the full potential and freedom that she could experience when she let herself relax.

She decided to keep it simple. She grabbed her canon, dumped a picnic mat, some fruits, and snacks into a backpack, bought herself some fresh lavender carnation flowers and made the journey to Garnet Lake. Once at the trail, she trekked a long time passing by very few people trying to find a good spot to set up her humble picnic. It was summertime in California and Amanda was dressed to impress. She took care with her makeup and achieved the perfect Taylor Swift red lip pout with minimalist eye makeup. She wore a pretty blue dress with tiny flowers all over it. The dress accentuated her full figure and drew attention to the defined globes of her cleavage. The long walk up the winding path was incredibly strenuous and Amanda's sweat pooled in her cleavage. She finally came across a patch of fresh green grass and excitedly set up her picnic. She took a moment to then marvel at the greatness of the environment around her. Which was just when two good-looking young guys made their appearances.

Amanda was completely taken surprised when they approached her. "Hi there, I'm Nathan and this is my friend Stephan," the blonde guy said.

Amanda had her foot in her mouth. No cute guy had ever really acknowledged her existence before. She decided to roll with the punches and replied after two solid seconds. "Hello, I'm Amanda. You guys here trekking? It's hot out today isn't it?" She surprised herself even by saying that. She wasn't one to initiate conversation.

"Yeah, the sun is scorching. Actually, we were on our way back down when we saw you. You're extremely hot. Even hotter than the sun." The other cute guy, Stephan, said with a cheeky wink. Laughing nervously, Amanda wondered what was going on. She thanked him abashedly.

Nathan and Stephan talked their way into joining Amanda's tiny picnic. They sat on either side of her. Enjoying the spectacular view, they made some small talk. She discovered that the two guys were from UCLA as well but had time on their hands because they were seniors waiting on internships to begin. The whole time the two boys would brush up against her with minute little touches that did something to warm the insides of Amanda's core. She swore to god she felt legitimate goose-bumps where Nathan's fingers brushed against her neck when he attempted to whisk the perfect curls out of Amanda's eyes. And her skin burned where Stephan had his hand on her thigh. She didn't recognize the new sensations that she was feeling but enjoyed them immensely. It's not every day a girl like Amanda gets the full attention of two hot boys. She was drunk on attention and felt so comfortable with Nathan and Stephan. She was learning to be herself and be comfortable in her own skin. Smiling to herself, she leaned her head against Stephan's shoulder and snaked her arm around Nathan wishing she could live here in this moment forever.

Eventually, the conversation swung around to Amanda's sex life. She was at a loss for words. She had no idea what to tell them. Worrying if her lack of sexual experience will alienate herself from the guys, she broached the subject of her sex life, or lack thereof, timidly. When she admitted to not having had sex before Nathan and Stephan reacted in a way that she did not expect. They were astonished at her ability to remain virgin in the sexual chaos of college and commended her for it. It didn't make sense to either of the guys that a beautiful and sexy girl like Amanda could remain a virgin for so long. "Did you ever feel curious about what sex feels like at all?" asked Stephan.

Amanda replied with a tentative "yes," saying, "I always wanted to know what all the fuss was about but I've never had the chance to find out."

"Do you want to find out?" Nathan asked with a grin. Amanda giggled. She felt so shy. She also knew that her answer would be conclusive. They didn't look like they minded having a threesome out in the open.

"Right now? Here?!" She stammered. She felt super turned on- if the stiffness of her hard nipples rubbing against the cotton of her sundress were any indication. A damp wetness at the apex of her thighs was also a conclusive indicator of what she really wanted. She needed this. "Yes, how about you show me?" she said. A dose of adrenaline rushed through her as Nathan kissed her full on the mouth with great passion. Stephan did not sit still either, he quickly joined in the fun, kissing and nipping at Amanda's neck while his hands worked to free her plump, gorgeous breasts from her dress and bra. He marveled at the perfection of her perfectly sculpted tits and took one of her incredibly sensitive nipples into his hot, wet mouth. He massaged her other breast, pinching and twisting her nipples with his fingers figuring out what Amanda goes crazy for based on the groans and sounds of pleasure she was making.

Nathan guided Amanda's hand to grip his bulging dick, urging her into an up and down motion with her hand while she made out him. She lay on her back and jerked Nathan off while Stephan worshiped her breasts with great expertise. It was almost enough to make her cum. She felt so dirty and slutty and she loved it. She wanted more. Her sopping wet pussy was crying for attention. Expecting her need, Stephan whipped out his dick from his pants. He warned her that the penetration was going to hurt a little at first as he positioned his dick at the entrance of her pussy. Groaning with relief, Amanda screamed, "YES! This is what I need." Stephan pushed into her with one smooth move. Amanda screamed with pleasure mixed with pain, glad that Stephan gave her a minute to adjust to his great size. Nathan comforted her with kisses all over her face and neck. After a moment, Amanda started wiggling her bum, wanting more friction. She was the horniest she's ever been. Stephan sensed her readiness and started with long, slow strokes. He was teasing her. Amanda groaned with frustration. She tried to move her butt, but in a missionary position, she had minimal control. She made a guttural sound at the back of her throat.

With his dick just an inch deep, Stephan ordered, "tell me how much you want my dick, slut."

"I want you inside me no. So bad. Please." She whined. With one long stroke of his dick, Stephan buried his dick in her to the hilt. He pumped his dick in and out of her over and over fast and hard. Just like she wanted it. "Oh yes!" She screamed as she came the first time. Stephan was far from done with her. She looked so good spread eagle for him and Nathan. They boys urged her into a doggy position. They switched over so it was Nathan's turn to fuck Amanda. Stephan kneeled in front of Amanda, his still hard dick in her face. Amanda instinctively knew to open her mouth. She was born to be a filthy slut. Stephan rammed his dick down Amanda's throat at the same time Nathan's dick plunged into her pussy. She was on fire. The pleasure built up once again. Nathan's dick reached places inside her deep in this new position. The bump and grind technique he employed was driving her wild. She liked it a lot. Groaning around Stephan's dick in her mouth her eyes rolled back in her head. She was in heaven. Nathan was rough and not as gentle as Stephan was. He built up the speed of his fucking until Amanda could scarce keep up. She was being torn apart. Yet somewhere deep inside her she enjoyed the pain. She liked being fucked like this. She was being used for their pleasure. Yet she knew they all cared for one another. She retreated to a whole new special place in her head where she was happy and confident and oh my god what a slut. She was being aggressively banged from behind and skull fucked. She came hard at the thought and feel of all the sensations washing over her as Nathan and Stephan emptied their cum inside her. She swallowed with a slight gag. She kissed the tip of Stephan's dick as if to say goodbye.

They embraced, all naked as the day they were born, rubbing their bodies against one another in the bright sunlight. She knew she'd be definitely seeing them again.