Timid Wife

Story Info
Husband compels timid wife to be fucked by a stranger.
1.3k words
4.06
128.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Karen, had just turned 50 but still retained a slim body with wonderful firm tits and a great ass. All her life she had lacked confidence and was very timid. A feature of our marriage was my domination and control. I made all the decisions, I decided what we would do and when and I decided when we would have sex. She never refused me. For 30 years my domination was always kind and I had strong feeling of protection towards her. But during the last few months something inside me has changed. I stilled loved her but continually had dark thoughts about abusing her. It started in bed where I became more rough and domineering.

Surprisingly she seemed to respond and her orgasm to me grew in intensity. The trouble was that I didn't know what to do next. But that all changed when I read my first slutty wife story. My cock was rigid and pulled myself off to an amazing orgasm. For the next few days I felt that in some way I had betrayed Karen. How could I think these terrible thoughts, but the more stories I read the more I became wrapped up in the idea of someone else fucking Karen.

had to do something so posted some revealing pictures of her on a website for swapping pictures of wives. At first I concealed her face but then became more adventurous. The comments from other guys were filthy and disgusting but reading them just turned me on more. These thoughts started to dominated my every waking moment. I had to do something or go mad. But I knew I would have to take it very carefully.

One weekend I decided that we would go out for a meal. I carefully chose the restaurant to be in an area that we weren't know. I asked her to wear a short skirt, something she rarely did, and no bra which she never did. She wasn't happy but I insisted and reluctantly she agreed. As we sat in the restaurant I could just see the colour of her nipples under the fabric of her blouse. You could clearly see the imprint of her nipples and it was obvious to anyone that she had no bra. I watched in increasing excitement as the waiter openly stared at her and I could see she was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. When the wine waiter came to the table I placed my hand on her knee. As we discussed the wine he also enjoyed the sight of Karen's nipples. As he stood at our table I slowly pushed my hand up her thigh, exposing more of her leg. She started to squirm and gave me a pleading look to stop. I smiled and continued to push my hand higher until I felt the lace of her panties. I looked across at a the next table and saw and older man watching what I was doing. He quickly looked away as he saw me looking at him, but I gave him a slight nod of encouragement and he smiled back and then continued to enjoy the show.

My index finger was now stroking the front of Karen's panties and I could feel the dampness grow. I pushed my finger inside her panties and that produced a slight gasp from Karen. The wetness of her pussy was now very noticeable. I whispered in her ear that the old man at the other table was watching and could see everything. She closed her legs on my hand and glanced sheepishly at him This was the moment. Could I compel her to open her legs again? I forced my hand deeper inside her panties and said open your legs in a voice that could easily be heard by the old man. She was shocked and looked at me in horror. I commanded her again to open her legs. Slowly she complied but not enough so I roughly forced her legs wide open. A tear trickled down her cheek and her face became flushed with embarrassment. She mouthed the word why to me but I just smiled and pushed three fingers inside her, rubbing her very wet pussy. She gasped but kept her legs wide open.

I glanced across at the old man and saw that he was transfixed by what he could see. I told Karen to look at him. she shook her head but then slowly turned and looked into his eyes. He was smirking at her, laughing at her predicament. I continued to rub her pussy and suddenly, without any warning she orgasmed, right there in the restaurant. It was obvious to the old man she had cum and he grinned at her shame. Her pussy was soaking and so was my hand. I withdrew it and there was an audible slurping noise that made her looked down in total embarrassment and shame. The old man watched as I wiped my hand on the napkin. He then stood up and walked over to our table. He picked up the napkin and held it to his face. Karen looked up and he smiled at her. She gave a sort of half smile back and then to my shock he reached forward and slid his hand inside her blouse, cupping her breast and playing with her nipple with his thumb. She froze and allowed him to squeeze her breast without protest. I thought I would explode. He then withdrew his hand and walked away. We both sat there in silence for the rest of the meal.

On the way home I pulled into the car park of a bar. It was very dark and where I parked was hidden from the main road. We sat in silence for a few minutes. I didn't know what to say, I was both ashamed of what had happened and excited. As I turned to say sorry a rear door of the bar opened and out stepped a guy who probably worked in the kitchen. He was a big guy and had come outside for a smoke. He stood only a few yards from the car. After a few minutes he saw us for the first time and came over to the car. He saw Karen and grinned. He opened her door and I watched as he pulled her from the car. She looked back at me but I couldn't move.

He walked her around to the bonnet and gently turned her around and pushed her face down. I could see her face clearly thru the windscreen. He looked at me and nodded. I slowly nodded back. He raised her skirt and pulled down her panties. She didn't move. He used his feet to push each leg apart. She still didn't move but was starring at me with pleading eyes. He undid his belt and dropped his trousers and pants. I could not see very well so I got out of the car. He stopped and looked at me again. I nodded and smiled and moved closer and watched as he slowly guided his cock into the entrance of Karen's pussy. He waited looking at me for approval and then with a powerful push sunk his cock deep inside.

Karen suddenly came to life. She bucked as he kept pounding into her. I knelt down to get a better look and could clearly see this man 's cock humping into my wife's pussy. She was bouncing off the bonnet her ass meeting each thrust and her arms bracing her body against the car.

They both came together. He let out a deep animal grunt and Karen screamed. I could see his cum leaking from her pussy. He pulled his cock out and wiped it on her skirt. Her turned laughing and went inside. Karen slowly slid of the bonnet of the car and fell onto the floor. Her face white with shock, tears flowing down her face. I kissed her and she held me tight. She then whispered in my ear, "fuck me now!"