Timing Is Everything Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the volume down, thumbing channels, but there was nothing good on. I kept thinking about Sandy grabbing my cock, earlier. My cock twitched as my mind wandered. Feeling secure, with everyone asleep, I pulled my sweats down and off, and began to stroke my meat. I usually didn’t need to do this as Meagan keeps me satisfied, but in this case, I needed to let off some tension.

I had a good steady stroke going, up and down my cock. It felt good, and I figured that once I finished, I could go to bed and be able to sleep.

My mind was miles away, thinking about how my sex life had changed over the course of a week. Eyes closed, my head leaning back on the couch, I was getting close to getting off. With a jerk, I jumped, feeling another hand on my cock. “I want to help you with this”, Sandy said, surprising me with her unexpected presence. I was embarrassed at having been caught. Sandy just smiled, removing my hand from my cock. “I thought you were asleep”. “No, I needed a drink of water, and when I saw the flicker from the television, I came to see who was up”. “I guess I found you up, in more ways than one”, she continued.

Nice pun, I thought as she kneeled down in front of me. Still stroking my cock, Sandy asked, “do you think you will get in trouble if I fuck you before you go to bed”? I was too horny to care. “I don’t think so, but I don’t care, I need you”, was all I said. Sandy stopped stroking my cock, stood up and climbed up, straddling me. Reaching around my neck, she brought her lips to mine as she lowered herself down onto my cock. Her tight cunt felt like a velvet sleeve, as she sank down completely.

We maintained our sensual, French kiss, just holding each other as our bodies were linked. She smelled so good. Her firm tits pressed solidly against me. It was only then that I realized that she must have had no panties on, under her long nightshirt. She began to rise and fall, up and down on my rigid member. I decided to move this to her guestroom bed. Holding her around her ass and legs, I slowly stood up. She remained firmly planted on my fuck pole as I carried her to the bedroom.

Closing her bedroom door behind us, I leaned forward, our weight making us fall onto the bed. I immediately worked into a steady fuck pace, sliding my wet cock in and out of her cunt. The bedroom light was on, adding to the excitement. I glanced down, seeing my shiny tool, coated in her natural juices. Sandy’s eyes were shut, her knees pulled up wide beside her, as I pressed downward. She was clenching her teeth, tightening her stomach and leg muscles as I continued pumping my cock in and out. Her sexy toes pointed strenuously straight, and goose bumps ran the length of her calves.

I pumped more, knowing I was about to unload my cum, deep within her slim, 105 pound frame. She arched her back and neck, driving her head backwards into the mattress. Her tits seemed rock hard and her nipples were like pebbles, jutting upward. I was starting to sweat, some of it falling onto Sandy’s soft skin.

With each of my thrusts, she moaned as quietly as possible, not wanting to awaken Debbie or Meagan. I leaned down further upon her, licking and nibbling her right ear. I carefully and gently bit her earlobe, and then moved my kisses to her neck, not letting up with the onslaught of my pumping cock.

She took no more time getting to her orgasm. A strong series of mini-peaks hit her, building to a major orgasm. I felt the muscles in my cock swell up, the feeling of my orgasm was upon me, as I began to cum. Sandy let out muffled screams as her orgasm wracked her tight body. I shot a large load of cum, in several spurts, deep inside this sweat, Elizabeth Shue, look-alike. Sandy very much resembles the beautiful actress.

Our orgasms subsided in unison, as we lay holding each other. Beads of sweat adorned our bodies, and the smell of hot sex was in the air. It was truly an intense encounter. For me, it was heightened, in part, because my wife was in the same house. By now, it was 1:15 am. We lay breathless, our bodies convulsing with passion and pounding hearts.

We just held each other, running fingers through each other’s hair and caressing sensitive skin. “Thanks, Sandy, I needed that real bad”, I whispered. “I needed it too, I’ve been so horny for your touch”, she responded, in kind. “Do you think Debbie and Meagan are still asleep”, she asked? “I would bet they are, but more importantly, I hope they are”, I answered.

“I think Debbie has the hots for your wife”, Sandy said, out of the blue. “Ya, I know, or at least I wouldn’t doubt it”, I said. “Meagan has been worried that she may have hurt Debbie’s feelings, by turning down her advances, last time they were together”, I added. “Ya, Debbie doesn’t want to scare her off, but she still has this huge desire to make love to her”, Sandy commented.

“Maybe we can help them out”, I said. “Oh, how, what do you mean, Scott”? “Meagan hasn’t been able to stop thinking about Debbie either,” I explained. “She acts almost like she wants Debbie to try again”. “It’s like she is afraid to go for it, but deep inside, I really think she wants to make love to Debbie”. “She keeps bringing it up, but then says she won’t initiate it”, I finished.

“Sandy, if I can set up a way for it to happen, will you assist me in pulling it off”, I asked sincerely? “Yes, I would be glad to help make it happen”, she answered quickly and with a grin. “Good, because I think we can do it, but you and I need to be gone, or at least make Meagan think we are gone”. “I really believe she would be more receptive to Debbie, if she is at ease, with no outside stress or pressure”.

“Which would you rather do, go to the mall, shopping for souvenirs, or secretly watch your sister make love to my wife”? “Oh, gee, let me think”, she answered sarcastically. “I think I know your answer, then”. “Here’s the plan, then”. “You need to tell Debbie about this, and that Meagan has feelings for her”. “Then, we need to make sure those two want to stay here, while I willingly take you to the mall for a few hours”. “Follow my drift, here”, I asked? “I got it”, she said with enthusiasm. “Good, we better get to bed if we want to pull this off, since it’s now 2:00 am on Saturday”. Agreeing, we kissed one last passionate kiss and I went to my own room.

I quietly slipped into bed, not waking Meagan. I went out like a light as my mind wandered.

I woke to the sound of voices, seeing it was 9:20 am. Meagan was already up, and I assumed she was talking to either Debbie or Sandy. I pulled on a pair of sweat pants and wandered down the hall. Looking, I could see Debbie’s door was open and Sandy’s was still shut.

The two shorthaired women didn’t see me as I peaked into the living room. Debbie and Meagan were sipping coffee, sitting on the couch next to each other, angled towards each other. Both women were still not dressed, wearing robes. Debbie had the same sexy robe that she wore yesterday, showing a lot of well-toned leg. My wife had her robe on as well, though its length was longer.

They were not talking about anything in particular, but I knew from the angle, my wife had to be enjoying the view. I didn’t have a good view, but Meagan did, and she kept glancing at Debbie’s legs. I finally cleared my throat, walking in. “Good morning sleepy”, Meagan teased. “Hi there”, was my lazy reply, as I sat down in the rocking chair. I had an equally hard time, trying not to be obvious.

Debbie’s legs were stunning. Meagan offered me a cup of coffee, but I told her I would have it after I showered. “I just wanted to see who was up”, I said, as I stood to go to the shower. It was clear to me that Meagan had already showered, as her hair was wet. We have two bathrooms, and I could hear the other shower, and I knew Sandy was up and at it. I quickly showered, hoping to put my plan into effect.

I finished, got dressed and headed back out to the gals. Meagan had dressed while I showered and Debbie was just heading to take her shower. I practically bumped into her in the hall. She grabbed a quick feel of my cock, smiling at me as we passed. Sandy was in the living room with Meagan. She was bent over, combing the wet, tangled hair. She looked sexy doing that, as I tried to maintain composure. When she saw me, she gave me a wink and a nod. I figured she had talked to Debbie, which would explain Debbie’s obvious joy, in the hallway.

As I sat down, Meagan looked at me, ready to speak. “Scott, we were not sure what you wanted to do today, but would you be willing to take Sandy to the mall”? “Sure, what’s up”, I asked? “Well, Debbie wants me to help her look something up on the Internet; she’s doing some research and wants to verify a few things”. “Sandy was wanting to go to the mall to see if there are any good souvenirs”, she added. “Maybe we could work it all that way, so we can all do something later, together”, she finished. “Sounds fine to me, honey”, I responded.

Nobody was in the mood for breakfast, maybe from all the food last night, I figured. When Debbie came out from her shower, She hadn’t dressed yet, but wore a pair of Levis and a tight tee shirt. She wore no bra, and looked extra sexy as the tight shirt accented her breasts. The nipples were faintly visible through the tee shirt, and Meagan seemed to take the view with interest.

There was not a lot left to say as Sandy and I prepared to go to the mall. “At least it’s not raining today”, I said, as we headed for the door. We said our goodbyes and left. When Sandy and I left in the car, we only went around the corner and parked. Shutting off the engine, we looked at each other. We were both, nearly as excited as if we were the ones to have sex. “Well, are you ready”, I asked? “Ready and excited”, she replied. With that, we got out of the car and walked back to the house.

We talked about our plan as we walked quietly to the back yard. I had made sure the French doors were not locked. “If things are going to plan, Debbie should have Meagan at the computer pretty quick”, Sandy said. Sandy had told Meagan to allow time for us to get back and into position, before starting her seduction. We don’t have a computer room, a den or an office. Our computer is set up at a desk in our master bedroom. The position would make their backs to us, and Debbie’s job was to make sure Meagan would not see us get into the walk-in closet. The walk-in closet was located near the end of the bed, so we were hoping for a spectacular view of things to come.

We slowly and quietly made our way through the kitchen and down the hall. By their voices, we knew they were already near the computer. With caution, I peaked around the bedroom doorway, seeing it was clear to move. Debbie had been on the watch, so she knew to position herself perfectly, as Sandy and I moved to the closet. Luckily the door was not latched and it was silent as we entered and pulled the door nearly shut. We had made it. Now we just needed to wait.

As Meagan logged onto the net, Debbie stood just behind and to the left. She bent over Meagan’s shoulder, as if showing interest. We had a good view of Debbie’s right tit smashing into Meagan’s shoulder.

If my wife was half as aroused as I was, we had it made. Occasionally, Debbie would place a hand on my wife’s shoulders, caress her neck and then casually lift her hand away again, all the while, talking and telling Meagan which web addresses to enter. Meagan shifted in her seat and seemed to fidget, here and there.

“You’re pretty good at this computer stuff, aren’t you”, Debbie said. “I guess so, although I do get lost sometimes”, Meagan replied. “What’s your favorite website, Meagan”? “Oh, I don’t know, I have several book-marked”, she told Debbie. “Do you have a favorite website”, she asked of Debbie? “Uh .. ya .. I do”, Debbie answered with a shaky voice. “What is it, lets check it out”, asked Meagan? “Well ..I might be a bit embarrassed to tell you, but if you want to see it, I’ll show you”, responded Debbie. “Ya, sure I want to see it”, Meagan quickly answered, getting up from the chair. Debbie sat down and typed in the address while my wife set another chair, very close to Debbie.

Sandy and I watched with intent, wondering what website Debbie was looking up. “Here it is”. “It’s called, (Literotica.com)”, Debbie said. Meagan didn’t say anything as she just watched. Debbie went on to tell her quickly about the thousands of stories that are posted there. I could tell my wife was excited, as her voice trembled, saying, “you mean these are all stories about sex”? “Ya, most of them, look, here is a list of all the categories”, she added. “Let me see what one of the stories looks like”. “Ok, no problem, here is one in the (Loving Wives) category”, Debbie said.

Without delay, or the chance for my wife to get cold feet, Debbie started reading the story. It was about a man’s wife who was being seduced by a woman. I looked at Sandy, both of us smiling. “Pretty smart trick, huh”, I said. We were both getting excited as Debbie continued reading. It was obvious that Meagan was getting turned on, too.

Meagan interrupted Debbie. I worried, briefly, that she was having Debbie stop totally, but I was wrong. “Debbie, this story reminds me of when you and I were together last time you visited”. “Ya, wasn’t that a hot night with those two guys”, Debbie joyfully asked? “Yes, it was, but ..but ..I ..I want to apologize”, Meagan stammered with a shaky voice. “What for, what do you mean”, quizzed Debbie? “I have felt terrible ever since that night”. “I cut you off, and I did not give you the chance to make love to me”, Meagan said bowing her head.

“Oh, I told you before that it was no big deal, Meagan”. Debbie turned to Meagan, lifting her chin with one hand. “Hey, what’s wrong Hon”, Debbie asked, looking into Meagan’s eyes? “I ..I guess I have felt guilty”. “I am not sure I would be willing to make love to a woman or not, but I didn’t give you a chance, and now, I’m worried I may never have the chance”, Meagan said. “Well, do you want to make love to a woman”, Debbie asked softly? “I ..I don’t know”. “I’m curious, but I’m afraid, and I don’t know how to explain it”, Meagan answered.

Debbie placed the palm of her hand on Meagan’s cheek, slowly caressing her smooth skin. They were only inches apart, and you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. “I don’t want to ruin our friendship, but if you want to, I’ll show you as much or as little as you desire”, Debbie spoke, softly caressing my wife’s shoulder. Meagan was trembling. She froze in place, not making a move, as Debbie leaned in closer. No words were spoken, as they looked into each other’s eyes.

Debbie continued caressing Meagan’s cheek and neck, their lips only an inch apart. This seemed to last forever, until Debbie closed the gap. Their lips touched, ever so gently, yielding a simple kiss. Debbie then backed slowly away, almost like she was afraid any sudden move would frighten her prey.

I looked at Sandy. We shared a knowing look, believing that our plan had worked. We knew now that this would continue. We watched further. Meagan still froze in place, made no attempt to stop Debbie as she moved in for a second kiss. This time, their lips touched and moved together in an active kiss. The kiss did not break, as Debbie slowly let her hand move down to Meagan’s shoulder. Her hand stopped there, not moving further. Debbie again backed away a few inches. This time, as they moved together for yet another kiss, Meagan brought her hand up to Debbie’s cheek.

This was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. As they kissed, this third time, Debbie slowly trailed her hand down, tracing four finger lines across the front of Meagan’s right tit. There was no resistance offered, only a sensual moan from Meagan’s lips. With that moan of approval, Debbie cupped that same tit, giving a soft squeeze. My pretty wife moaned again, responding by caressing Debbie’s neck, as they continued to kiss. It was then that they separated their lips briefly. Though their lips were separated by a half an inch, their tongues danced together in open air. I had a hard-on, which Sandy was gladly rubbing through my pants.

The two women joined again in a passionate kiss, fully embracing. When they broke apart again, both of them stood up, moving away from the computer. They now stood only a few feet from our gaze. Without a word, Debbie slowly pulled Meagan’s tee shirt up out of her pants. There was no resistance as she pulled it up, fully removing it. Debbie then reached around, unhooking her bra. Goose bumps covered Meagan’s skin as the bra was allowed to drop to the floor.

Sandy was still rubbing my cock, and I was feeling her tits. We continued to watch in earnest. That was a sexy sight, seeing my wife, standing there wearing Levis jeans, and naked from the waist up. Debbie pulled her own shirt up, revealing her braless tits, and removing her shirt. We watched as two, shorthair sexy women embraced, kissing again and mashing their tits together. Their breathing was erratic and louder now.

Debbie used both hands to hold Meagan’s face, tilting her head to the side, and moving in to nibble on Meagan’s ears and neck. The moans were audible and regular now. We reached the point where both gals quickly removed their pants and panties. Again they embraced and began kissing. They kissed and nibbled each other’s faces, neck and ears.

Debbie slowly pushed Meagan backwards and down, making her to sit on the edge of the bed. She then pushed my wife back, coaxing her to lie on her back. Meagan’s legs were still on the floor and her ass was right at the edge of the bed. There was lustful anticipation in her eyes as she watched Debbie sink slowly to her knees. Meagan’s flat stomach seemed to heave with excitement as Debbie moved between her legs. Debbie placed a hand on each knee, pushing them out wide. Meagan’s neatly trimmed pussy was in full view to us. Her labia minor were protruding out past the outer lips.

Debbie used her thumb and forefinger on each hand to carefully separate and pull Meagan’s cunt lips apart. Meagan was moaning and giving out high-pitched chirping sounds. I didn’t know how long I would be able to stay still in the closet and not fuck Sandy. We only knew we needed to try.

Debbie moved in with her sweet mouth, placing a few soft kisses onto Meagan’s pussy. Another moan let us know that Debbie was pleasing her new partner. She began to flick my wife’s clit, licking and sucking all around. Debbie pushed two fingers up inside, moving and twisting them around as she continued to lick and kiss the folds of Meagan’s cunt. She kept her fingers busy and began to lick the clit with a rapid tongue movement. Meagan was in ecstasy, practically screaming. Debbie continued the attack and used her free hand to reach for a handful of left breast.

She fingered Meagan while eating her out and squeezing her tits. Meagan was nearing her orgasm. With every flick of Debbie’s tongue Meagan reached a new high, each better than the last. She started thrashing all around, screaming with blissful delight as her orgasm ripped through her. She had her hands full of Debbie’s hair, holding her tightly against her totally wet cunt. We had a good view of the whole thing and could see Debbie’s face was covered with pussy juice.

Meagan couldn’t take anymore, begging Debbie to stop. She had experienced a very strong orgasm and lay spent, panting and gasping for air. Debbie stood up, lifting on Meagan’s legs to help her lay on the bed to rest. Debbie then climbed on the bed next to my wife, caressing her body. There lips met, sharing a deep passionate kiss. I watched, as I knew my wife was enjoying her own pussy juice taste.

“Oh God, that was incredible, ooooohhh, Debbie, you made me cum”. “You made me cum, oh my God, it was so good”. She still lay there, trembling, trying to get over her orgasm. I wondered if my wife would reciprocate, and saw that she would, even as I had wondered. Meagan moved over between Debbie’s legs. Using more instinct than knowledge, Meagan began to return the favor, licking and nibbling on Debbie’s sexy cunt. There was a lot of fluid there already, since Debbie had gotten worked up.